View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Blasphemous Play (For Dawn) 

Post Re: The Blasphemous Play (For Dawn)
He laughed out heartily and snapped his fingers. Slowly the room twisted and transformed into the unnatural streets of Lost Carcosa. Roads lead to stairs that twisted in on themselves, gates that lead to nowhere, creatures that looked nothing like the people they once were...it was a living nightmare.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 am
Profile YIM

"What the...hell?" Dawn spun around several times to look around, she wasn't in the libary anymore, she was in the area the book described! What is going on here? It was more then confusing, and her senses have still been ringing in her ear and it was telling her something again Dawn doesn't know what it is, which is extremely fustrating to her.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 am

The King in Yellow's maddening laughter echoed throughout the city. Everything in this city had a strange and bewitching beauty to it, but it was all wrong. The angles, the physics, it mocked everything she had come to know as reality.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:31 am
Profile YIM

"Damn that son of a bitch!" What the hell can i do now? Dawn had NO idea what to do, she was confused, and her so called 6th Sense has been going insane and she has now been getting headaches from the constant rings in head and ear. She had no idea on what to do, while wondering through the odd city, touching the buildings to try and figure out what she got herself into because she didn't listen to herself.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 am

Things didn't make since at all here. When she touched some of the buildings, they quivered. Others whispered horrible, impossible things to her. But at the edge of the city she came across the great Lake of Hali, only to be stunned by it's immense beauty. It rippled with impossible colors that human eyes were not meant to perceive. Her eyes began to cry tears of blood, this place was assaulting her sanity.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:04 am
Profile YIM

(by your description, that lake reminds me of the Gate to Hell from Diablo 2 :P after you are finished with Act3 :D)

Everything felt wrong, the buildings were like, alive, they were crying and screaming. Everything felt as if they have been trapped here as well and then became one of those things. Moving her way out of the very odd town, Dawn found herself looking at a pretty, but very uneasy feeling lake. The lake seemed pretty, but then again it looked like it has eyes in it. "Jeezes, god this is like something out of Diablo 2. Never seen anything like this before." Still Dawn's head was ringing from all the alarms going on in her head, she had to figure a way out before this place drives her insane.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 pm

((lol, Thank you ^^ I try real hard on my Lovecraftian descriptions, it's always nice to get appreciative praise. It's a lost city that follows different rules of physics and biology.))

Slowly a pair of hands came to rest on her shoulders. They were Yamato's hands, he was still in his human form. "You deny it's beauty, yet you do not look away. This whole city is beautiful, a living, breathing work of art. I have made it beautiful, as I will make Shokushu beautiful. Hastur wills it."

He looked down at her. "It will happen...the play will go on. You can be a part of it, you can be a part of this. If you fight your part, it will destroy you."

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile YIM

"heh right, like i haven't heard of that one before. How many threats do you think i have ran across on this god for saken place? Fine, what do you want from me?" She didn't really know what is going on, this whole place seem alive, as if the building are living, along with everything else. It was rather unsettling, it made her skin crawl, not to mention her senses are still ringing in her ears, much to her annoyance.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 am

He stared hard at her. She could feel his gaze upon her like some oppressive force. "I want you to play your part in the live performance of The King in Yellow. Your part was chosen for you, so it does not matter if you agree to play it or not, you will play it out. Your dreams will guide you in your part."

His unnatural and worm-ridden hands slowly came up upon her shoulders and she felt him touch her mind and soul with that touch. Even her beating heart seemed to shudder and murmur. She could feel the mortal danger to her very soul.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

Dawn know what she was feeling, but she also knew deep inside that he wasn't going to kill her, well at least she hopes that won't happen. Never in her 4+ years on the campus, her life was threatened, but this really might happen, her senses are blaring, so it pretty much speaks by itself. "Fine, i will do it, but don't think i don't know what your thinking. Everyone of you idiots are the same."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:04 am

He let out a hideious, blaring laugh. "I will show you the wonders of Lost Carcosa..." He stated that omniously and she heard the sound of tearing, like cloth being torn. But when she looked behind her, he was tearing his flesh off slowly, revealing a purple, tentacled mass beneath.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Profile YIM

"W-Wha...the fuck?" Dawn watches in horror as the person in front of her turns into something she can't describe. It looked like nothing she ever seen, it was like a jellyfish but not at the same time. What is he?!

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 am

The purple creature was coated with a clear layer of viscous slime. Mouths and eyes formed and dissolved in it's flesh and some of the tendrils ended in a strange looking eye or an alien, vicious mouth.

It suddenly shot out it's manipulating tentacles and grabbed her, seizing her and lifting her up into the air where she could not escape it. It's strength was unreal and her struggles meant little to it. It quickly tore away her clothes.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

"DAMN IT!"

Dawn knew it was going to happen, her senses has been trying to tell her something was going to happen and she paid no attention. His strength WAS unreal, she couldn't fight back, there was no way she can fight back. Dawn was up in the air, and finds herself naked really fast. She knew what was going to happen, but there was no way she can stop it. This place was too confusing, overwhelming her "6th" sense and got her even more confused.

"I knew it! I KNEW IT! You bastards always have the same shit in mind! I swear to god one day I will kill you barehanded when you give me the chance!" Dawn cried out in anger.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:27 pm

It really had no desire to speak of, save the desire to create what it saw as art and further the aims of it's lord, Hastur. But the rape had a purpose. A huge, throbbing fat tentacle slammed it's way into her ass as it pointed her skyward.

The tentacle slammed into her ass hard, squirming about inside of her. But something more horrible came into her view. An alien sky loomed above, stars in the night sky making horrible and profane shapes. But the absolute worst to her mind was the bright red moon that passed between the twin tall towers of the Palace of Yhtill. It defied all she knew to be true, the moon was in space and the towers were only so tall, yet her eyes saw it go behind one and in front of the other!

Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next