View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Letter from the professor (Thane) 

Post Letter from the professor (Thane)
Savannah read the note she had received once more.

Miss Lai,
Please meet me in Classroom 504. I wish to discuss your grade with you. You need to do something to bring this grade up.

Professor Buchanan

She wasn't really sure which professor this was or what class, but she wasn't about to get into trouble. There had been stories of the basement and well she didn't want to find out if they were true or not. Walking through the halls she found the classroom.

Opening the door she peeked inside surprised to find it empty. Stepping into the class she closed the door behind her deciding to wait. Maybe the professor got tied up somewhere, (no pun intended). Perhaps still teaching another class. Sitting down in one of the desk she waited tugging at her school uniform.

Natalya

Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 am

Post Re: Letter from the professor (Thane)
Opening the connection door he stepped into the classroom. Walking over to the teacher's desk he propped a hip against it and folds his arms. "Miss Lai I am concerned that you won't be able to bring your grade up in time," he started out.

He eyes roamed over her form almost lewdly. Normally he didn't pull such tricks but with this one it might be fun. He truely couldn't wait to have her screaming.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am

Post Re: Letter from the professor (Thane)
Savannah tilted her head slightly confused. "I'm sorry Professor Buchanan but I don't think I have you for a teacher." She sounded sweet and innocent, something the school had yet been able to take away. With a small unsure smile she started to head for the door. "Perhaps you got the wrong student," she whispered.

Natalya

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]