View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pulled From Class (Aiko Fujita) 

Post Pulled From Class (Aiko Fujita)
The tall Japanese man walked down the hall, greeting and being greeted by the young and nubile students, a pleasant smile on his face that hid the dark lust within him. Carrying a paper, Takeru searched for the appropriate classroom and found it at the end of the hallway. Pushing his glasses up, the man paused at the door and knocked lightly, alerting the teacher to his presence.

"Hello, ma'am, I apologize for my interruption." Takeru spoke softly as he bowed before the teacher, conveying his regrets for intruding upon her teachings. He stood back up and looked around at the students, lifting the paper slightly. "I'm here to find an... Aiko Fujita?" Takeru spoke as he looked at the paper then back up, searching for the girl. "Afraid there was a little mix up with the administration, we just need you to help us clear up some minor issues quickly."

Takeru returned his arm back to his side, standing up straight and appearing every bit the handsome and composed man he had once been before his savage half had taken his body over. "It won't take long, I promise." He said, with a gentle smile on his face, getting several back from the students. Since his arrival here, his human form had been quite popular with the main student body, which had helped him in acquiring select students for his perverse enjoyment.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Post Re: Pulled From Class (Aiko Fujita)
She worked independently, in the far corner, away from other students. Ever since her arrival, she knew she wouldn't fit in so well. She sat there, with her pencil, writing her work in hiragana. She knew she could write perfectly in English, but she just felt like writing in Japanese.

What is your opinion on this course?

My reply: これは面白いですが私の考えていた。これは、いくつかの他のように、私の目はキャッチした

What is your Date of Birth?

My Reply: 私は、完璧な一日に1989年7月生まれ。

I was about to answer the next question when the teacher, came in looking for her. she heard him talk about a mix up with administration. Her first thought was "Oh my god...what happened now?. She raised her hand and got up, as she put her books in her bag. She got up and headed to the door. looking at him, she noted his handsome complex. She followed him out the door and towards the office.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 pm

(Lol, omg, hiragana. How cruel... I feel sorry for the teacher now...)

Takeru waited at the door for Aiko, allowing the girl to leave the classroom first, and took his leave after her. He kept a steady pace, sure that the girl would be following him, and kept on moving toward a room that he knew no one would be using at this hour, allowing him plenty of privacy for his fun. But until then...

He looked at Aiko, noting her to be a rather cute girl, especially in her uniform and knew he would enjoy ravaging her. "My name's Nakamura Takeru, by the way. I understand that you are also new to Shokushu High as well? I arrived here not that long ago myself." Takeru smiled, wondering if the girl would even bother to answer. He could tell that this one was probably one of the quiet ones, probably hadn't even made any new friends yet.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm

She looked at the teacher, Mister Takeru and muttered, "My name is Aiko Fujita. I'm pleased to meet you," She said quietly in a short bow. She continued forward, looking at the teacher and thought to herself 'he's nice, that's for sure. it's a first though. not many have every been nice or atleast tried to and make it look like it wasn't a lie'. She looked at his face and thought, he's keeping an honest look, maybe he's trying to help me. "Yea, I came just a few days ago. I kind of like it here. how are you finding it so far?" I said, trying to start conversation and atleast trying to be social.

He had lead me into an empty room and i began to wonder about it. It was empty and dark, with the blinds pulled down and closed, and there's this small round conference table in the middle. she pondered to herself, 'so what's going on, a mix in the administration papers?

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Takeru smiled as the girl spoke. "Yes, I'm also enjoying my time here as well. It's a beautiful school, isn't it? I especially like my walks around the island, there's always something new to see." The man remarked softly before arriving at where he wanted to go, an empty conference room. He opened the door and allowed Aiko to enter. "The others will be here shortly, they just had to deal with several other students as well."

Upon entering, he closed the door and locked it silently using his nanobots within his hands, and seated himself at the table, relaxing into the soft chair. "Apparently there was a little mix up with the files, the secretary made a mistake. We're trying to straighten out the problem but we need your help in making sure we have all your information together and not mixed up with the other students. I mean, it wouldn't do if you got hurt and we needed to call your parents to let them know and ended up calling someone else' parents." Takeru spoke, shrugging slightly.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 pm

She sat down on the other end of the table and listened as he told her the problem. Listening to every word, she interupted the last bit. "You aren't able to contact my parents...they're dead. They where killed by Triad Members back when i was younger. My sifu, Sifu Li Chen took me under his wing. Aswell he doesn't have a phone," Her eyes watered when she mentioned her parents had been killed by members of a Chinese Mafia. She turned and looked towards the window and sighed. "And besides...Not likely i'm going to get hurt. I've gotten hurt many of times in British Columbia, but no one seemed to bother, so why should people here bother if i did?" She added in a cold tone of voice.

She looked over towards Mister Takeru again and added, "Sifu Li lives in a Chinese Restaurant, in the middle of China town, in Vancouver. to notify him you'll have to meet him in person." She leaned back in the soft, comfortable chair she was currently sitting in and looked around the dark room.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Takeru visibly winced as he was informed of her parents' fate and her situation back at home. With a sigh, he spoke "Now, see... if I had your file, I would have known that and hadn't brought up that. A secretary's screw up just made me look like an asshole." The Japanese man smiled, hoping it might cheer her up even if only by a bit. "You know, if you got harmed here, people would care. I know I would, because you'll probably have one or two of my classes in the future, and I'm always concerned about my students." He looked at Aiko, a thoughtful gaze on his face. "So, don't be so down on people. Not all of them are that bad."

A few seconds of silence passed. "You know, I wasn't always an instructor. I used to be a district attorney back in Japan. I always went after the Triads as well. Maybe it's the way I was brought up but I couldn't just stand by while they did as they pleased." He gave a small chuckle at his past. "Things did get pretty dangerous for a while there, I was even shot once." Takeru remarked, waiting for an opportunity to leave the girl in a natural way as to allow him the opportunity to shift into his true form and maintain the element of surprise. He would ensure that no one drew a connection between Takeru the man and Obsidian the monster for as long as possible.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 am

She smiled, slightly- the second time she smiled since her 19th Birthday, when she was accepted by the school. "It's okay. it's not your fault," She said. "Hmm...in your future classes huh? that'll be nice," She said, still with a nice smile on. She looked up at him and then said, "It seems like it was only yesterday when my mother and father where killed. Years past that moment, Many gangs came after me, Yakuza, Triads, Crips, a 5T, you name it. I managed though." She looked at him with a nice smile, which she never knew she had. She then looked towards the blinds and thought to herself, 'Finally, someone understands me'. She closed her eyes and sighed happily to that one thought and then reopened them. She turned back to face Mister Takeru, hoping he will beable to help her like Sifu Li Chen did back in Vancouver.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 am

Takeru smiled at Aiko, visibly happy that she had cheered up just a bit. "You have a really nice smile, you know. You should try to show that a bit more often. You know, if you ever need someone to talk to or help you out, you can ask the administration for me, they'll know how to contact me." He smiled at her again before getting up, looking at his watch. "Hmm, they should have been here by now. I'll be right back, I just need to see what's going on." Takeru then went toward the door, pulling out his cell phone and began dialing on it, opened the door and left.

As soon as he was out of sight in case she happened to be looking, Takeru went around a corner and into an empty hall, and began shifting into his savage form, nanobots kicking into overdrive, his skin becoming more blacker and solid in appearance, until the man Takeru was there no more. There stood only the bio-mechanical creature, Obsidian. 'Obsidian, return to the room, and do not allow the girl to escape. Do it in a careful manner, leave no traces of your presence.' The creature nodded once, and slowly began walking back to the room, making no sound whatsoever despite his thick frame and heavy footfalls, the nanobots working to conceal his presence.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 am

She layed back, her arms behind her head and her eyes closed, slightly as she waited for Mister Takeru to return. She fell asleep, her hands dropping by her sides, over the chair' arm rests. her head limped to the side, as she slept. She woke up only a few seconds later and looked around the room, noting something. She looked over her shoulder and saw this massive creature made of metal that towered over her. She got out of her chair, speachless, shocked to see what stands before her.

She looked around to find somewhere to escape. looking towards the window, she unfolded the blinds, grabbed the chair she sat in and chucked it at the window- The window didn't even make a hint that it shattered. She ran up to the window and jumped, with her feet pointing towards the, she tried kicking it open yet it still didn't work. She tried punching the glass but it only hurt her knuckles. Her last resort was to try and do a jumping knee against it. She landed hard against the walls, her entire body in pain from trying to escape this thing's grasp. She looked up at it and said, "What do you want from me?"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Obsidian merely stared at the female as she made her escape attempts, clearly frightened by his presence. After her last try at escape failed and she slumped against the wall, the creature began advancing toward the girl, its hand reaching under the table and with no effort whatsoever, it sent the table sprawling away against the side of the room, chairs clattering away. 'Remember now, she is not to be harmed. Use the paralyzing agent and stop her from making any more foolish attempts.' Acknowledging the command, Obsidian raised its arms, opening its palms toward Aiko. The surface of its palms seemed to begin glistening with some unknown fluid, held in place by mysterious means.

The creature lowered itself to its knees in front of Aiko and grabbed ahold of her ankles, allowing the fluid within its hands to be naturally absorbed into her via her cells, thanks to the nanobots' cellular manipulative capabilities. She would quickly feel her ankles, along with her feet and lower legs, suddenly become numb and then paralyzed. 'Excellent, she won't be able to escape if she can't even walk on her own feet for now. Now go get the table you so mindlessly swept aside... I've use for it.' With that, the creature released Aiko's ankles from its grasp and went to pick up the table and placed it back in the middle of the conference room.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm

She stared in horror as the as the metal giant walked towards her, bashing everything out of it's way. She saw it released this strange fluid, unknown to her and placed it upon her legs. The pain in both her lower legs went numb aswell as any other feel. She got confused on what was happening. She tried moving them after the pain was gone but couldn't do anything. She realised the thing had paralised her with something but she couldn't figure out why. She looked as the thing reset the table in the same place it had knocked away.

"Okay, now what does it want to do, now that it's paralised my legs? Does it want to kill me?" She asked herself. After that thought, she wondered if everything she had done in her life was useless and it will all be taken away by some metal beast. Knowing her arms are still free she tried crawling around it, moving first to the corner then towards the other end of the room.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

'This form is too cumbersome, shift into something more human, now. And put the girl on the table, will you?' The monster turned and looked at Aiko, who seemed to be making yet another attempt, however poor, at getting away. As he moved toward him, his body began becoming less bulky and more slimmer, a more human-like shape, though it still retained its hard and metallic skin, as opaque as ever. Extending a smooth arm down and under Aiko's back, the monster lifted her up to her feet and held her steady with his other arm, making sure she wouldn't fall.

'Careful now, Obsidian... Again, don't harm her at all. We must leave no evidence of the attack and of your own existence. The element of surprise must be preserved as much as possible, understood?' With her trapped in his arms and unable to run, Obsidian carried her back to the table, and placed her on it, pushing her back to its surface as it stared back down at her, awaiting its next command while holding her in place with his hands on her waist.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

She looked at it as it changed shape from a large bulky machine to a more human figured yet still machine like. She felt it's arm wrap around her back and leg her up, as carefully as it can and keeping her steady so she wouldn't fall. she was placed on the table by it, carefully and she looked down at it's arms around my waist and then back up towards the machine's face. she questioned on why it was being so gentle. She pondered that thought as it had stopped complete. The machine's touch was soft as if someone was telling it not to harm her. She asked it again, "What is it that you want with me?" and had waited for an answer, though knowing she won't get one.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm

'Guess new students are just more calmer than the regular ones, considering they haven't exactly experienced the true terror of this institute... Obsidian, you may proceed with the usual procedure.' Takeru laughed on the inside, watching as the creature lifted one hand and placed two fingers on Aiko's forehead, discharging a special neuro-electrical shock that would attack her nerves in a systemic manner, shutting down everything for only a few minutes. As the girl crumbled back onto the desk, the creature began undoing her clothes, taking them off carefully and placing them on the floor in a stack, ensuring that there were no tears or rips as to raise suspicions about what occurred in the room.

Obsidian kept a hand on the girl's stomach, waiting for the charge to wear off so the girl would awake soon. The palm had been secreting another special fluid, designed to stimulate the girl's nerves and help her awake faster. As always, everything it did belied only efficiency and purpose, making no unnecessary or wasteful movements. Takeru merely relaxed, waiting for Aiko to awake and find the situation she was now in, and while he waited for that, he kept himself busy by admiring her naked, sleeping form, anticipating the perverse acts yet to come.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next