View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 A Study in Bismoean Sociology (for Lurp) 

Post A Study in Bismoean Sociology (for Lurp)
Another uneventful, almost boring sociological lecture. She endured them five days out of every week, along with several other classes, and nothing exciting or interesting ever happened in any of them. A fact for which Mille was profoundly grateful. Nearly a whole year had passed and she'd gone unmolested for that entire time. Indeed, she'd been nearly invisible, no monsters, nor students, seeming to notice her wandering the halls and the grounds...but Mille certainly wasn't complaining. It was a little lonely, but loneliness was much preferred to company from the island's less savory occupants.

Currently, Mille sat at her desk, taking down notes as the professor drawled on and on about the social hierarchy of various nations, their economy, their religion...on and on. She tugged at the short skirt. Even after wearing it for a year, she still felt uncomfortably with how short it was. It felt like it was always riding up. She heaved a quiet sigh, the intake of breath causing her breasts to strain against a top that was also just a touch smaller than she'd have liked. She was thankful that at least it wasn't a midriff affair, and wasn't so tight that the buttons were bursting.

She took a look around the classroom as the teacher went on pointing out what he said were 'astounding similarities between cultures that were across the globe from each other, and differences between those who were practically next door to one another.' Mille's professor was a touch long winded. Her eyes roamed over the room. There were a lot of girls in the class. Apparently, she wasn't the only one interested in the careers available to this field of study. There were enough students that she still didn't know all the names and faces in the class. She DID know, however, that the class was usually packed full, yet today there were several seats open and without anyone to sit in them. She shuddered at the thought of what might have been happening to those poor girls. Then again, maybe they were just sick...right. As if.

The door stood open, providing a clear view of the section of wall directly in front of it across the hall, and not much else. It was quiet, as was to be expected during classtime. Outside the ground floor window, which was also open, thanks to the hot weather and a broken air conditioner, the sun shone brightly, hanging high in the sky. Green grass rippled in waves in a breeze that carried on to the treeline of the forest, with its shade and what would have been mysterious allure, had she not already been explored by some of the mysteries enthusastically in previous experiences.

Mille sighed again and turned her attention back to the professor as he began a new section for them to explore: the exciting world of religious beliefs and practices in various countries. True, she was incredibly happy that nothing odd had happened for such a long time...but did the topics have to be so dry and boring? Nevertheless, her pen came up and she began dutifully taking notes after just one last wishful glance to the beautiful day outside.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Study in Bismoean Sociology (for Lurp)
Lurp's return to campus had yet gone unheralded from the perspective of the student body. The ADD was not an organization to be trifled with and his reluctance to seek even a cursory relationship with the Alliance meant that he truly was dealing with them as an individual, cut off, with no support.

His arrival back on the island signaled at least a temporary satisfaction of his wanderlust, and though he had no complaints about the selection of nubile young women on the island, he didn't like feeling an all girls campus was the only place the ADD couldn't touch him.

Despite his pride, prudence won him through and he had decided to return to campus and lay low away from the ADD for a while. Stealthily sneaking his way into the campus building through one of the many air-vents, he deposited himself into an unused classroom with an audible "blorp" and immediately flattened himself until he was literally indistinguishable from the floor.

No sooner had he done this then a janitor walked into the classroom and started cleaning.

"Busy-bodies these humans." He muttered to himself disgruntled. Swiftly he glided out of the room and into the hallway, his body adapting immediately to the changes in color and texture and started sifting his way down the hall. He might have missed the class in session entirely if he hadn't recognized one of the students sitting at one of the desks.

"Ahhh....Mille....Mille Greensbaron." He recited to himself as his highly trained memory clicked into place. This little nymph as he recalled had an almost laughable tolerance for alcohol and her inhibitions melted just as quickly. She would deny it, but Lurp suspected that there was almost nothing she wouldn't try while inebriated.

He paused at the doorway, looking into the classroom. The professor droned on and on and several students were nodding off. Mille herself seemed to be paying enough attention to at least fill her page but he could tell from her body language that she wished to be elsewhere. Originally he had considered finding some unfortunate student in the bathroom alone and treating himself to a "welcome back to school" gift but a familiar face and the challenge of either getting her out of the classroom or torturing her during her class was too good to pass up.

Slowly he slid into the classroom and maneuvered himself over to her desk.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 pm

"God I didn't think this class would be so boring..." Mille muttered to herself, resting her cheek on one hand. Something tickled at the back of her mind, a feeling like she was being watched. A quick glance around the class showed otherwise, though. Paranoia most likely. She was bored enough that she wouldn't be surprised if she started seeing things. Disturbed, perhaps, but not surprised. She was beginning to believe the rumours about going insane if one was bored long enough.

Idly, she twirled her pen and considered what she'd do after this class let out. She had a half an hour to herself before her next class. Maybe she should take a quick run? That was a definite possibility. Or maybe she could try to find one of her friends, see if they still recognized her. She hadn't seen any of them in forever, it seemed. While she thought, her pen continued to weave intricately between dextrous fingers, and the professor continued to talk about religion...no wait, now he'd switched topic to law systems in various social structures. When had he done that? She'd thought she would have more time to daydream than that. This professor moved slowly enough to be boring, but quickly enough that you still had to pay attention if you didn't want to miss anything. The jerk.

She sighed yet again, and put pen to paper, giving her skirt another tug in a futile attempt to get rid of the feeling that she was showing off her blue cotton panties to the world. Even with her legs crossed, she still felt like she was flashing someone. Damn skirt. Still, if an overly short skirt was all that she had to worry about nowadays, she really couldn't complain too much, in light of what she'd already been through.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile YIM

Lurp considered his options carefully. He wasn't sure how long class would be in session and it was definitely well attended enough that someone would notice if he went too far with her. Still, she was clearly uncomfortable about something as she kept fiddling with her skirt. Glancing about the classroom he wondered what the best way would be to get at her.

He nearly lost his focus as his gaze settled on her shapely legs and thighs that disappeared up into her skirt. He had to shake himself out of it as he continued to ponder. Finally it dawned on him.

Discreetly he began wrapping his body around the legs of her desk. Conforming himself to its shape, changing his body to match the materials as he slithered up and up. Before long he was as much a part of the desk as the desk itself, though he couldn't quite get all his mass around the area of the desk, it was more than sufficient for his purposes as he simply kept the rest of his body as part of the floor.

As a part of him hung upside down beneath Mille's desk he began planning his mind games. Slowly he formed a clear tendril from his body, giving it the consistency of soft rubber, positioned it carefully, then without warning snaked it out from underneath the desk. The tendril worming its way smoothly past her crossed thighs and burying itself between her legs, squirming for a moment against her panties, then retracting just as quickly beneath the desk and disappearing into his perfect camouflage.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:24 am

"Boring..." Mille said to herself, looking once more out the window wishfully. A pretty day like this wasted. She could be doing so much more than sitting here in class. Of course, her grades would go down, she supposed...but she already had an A. The time she'd had monster-free had been crucial in getting her grades back up. So surely she could work them back up again, right?

She shifted her gaze from the outside back to the professor, who continued drawling. Was he even aware of how boring he was? She seriously doubted it. "Oh ya. Shoulda ditched. Least I'd have been enjoying myself, but noooo, I opted to go to class and listen to the most monotone voice in the school." She sighed in the middle of her rant...then sat bolt-upright, barely managing to bite back a squeak of surprise. Had something touched her just now? She looked down. There was nothing there...paranoia again. That was all. Now she was feeling things that weren't there. Right. She took a deep breath, tried to swallow the lump in her throat, and went back to taking notes without further complaint, actually praying now that the class stayed boring.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM

"That worked better than expected..." Lurp thought to himself. Already her pulse was quickening and her body tensing.

Deliberately he started back in on her. Periodically snaking out the appendage and molesting her grossly, each time staying a fraction of a second longer than before and occasionally slipping right past her panties and running the tendril quickly up and down the womanhood.

"No time to let your guard down little one...let's see just how much you can endure before you make your move." he mused silently with delight as he continued toying with her body in an ironically discreet and invasive way.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:21 am

The next fifteen minutes seemed like an eternity as Mille strove to take notes and not scream. There was no doubt now. Something was touching her down there, and it wasn't just nerves. Whatever it had been that had granted her a free period of time from monsters was apparently gone. She'd looked for something several times, but couldn't seem to find the source of the almost ghostly touches on her sex.

The first couple of touches did little more than startle her. Soon, however, almost predictably, they began to lengthen out to more than just touches, becoming strokes and finally, evolving into caresses. She lay her head on her desk, apparently napping in class just like so many others, while in truth, she was whispering softly with her eyes closed tight, "Please stop, please stop, please stop..." Naturally, whatever it was didn't listen. She nearly lost it when whatever it was decided to get even more bold and slip something underneath her panties, stroking along her netherlips.

At that point, she actually DID gasp, albeit very softly. She looked around, her face flushed. No one seemed to have paid the noise any mind. That was good...but how long could she keep this up? Clearly not long enough. The fact that she hadn't gotten any for the longest time wasn't helping. She'd been aching for someone's touch for a while now, but she certainly didn't have one of the island's non-human in habitants in mind! This had to end now before it attracted attention from the other girls or the teacher. It was obvious that whatever it was that was touching her could hide itself perfectly, and Mille had no desire to spend a weekend in the basement for 'making a scene in class.' She stood up. "I...I have to go to the bathroom..." She said, walking quickly out and not waiting for a response.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

This was what Lurp had been waiting for. Mille's body was slowly but surely betraying her physical desires and her sense of propriety had quickly taken over when his careful attention to her nether region begin to pay juicy dividends.

As she darted from the classroom he took great care in following right behind her. A thin surface, imperceptible from the floor, gliding along after its prey.

"Well played Mille, but what now?" He thought to himself with a smirk as she headed out into the hallway. He was no fool, she was playing a losing hand, but he hadn't won yet.

"Better keep you juicy my dear." Lurp sniggered wickedly to himself as he continue to shoot appendages of himself up into her skirt, scoring caresses against the wet spot on her panties with incredible accuracy then disappearing back into the floor. "No relief here...no relief anywhere until you get to where you're going." He whispered inaudibly as he continued to follow her down the hall, occasionally tenderizing the condition he had worked her into.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 am

Mille's eyes shot wide open and it was all she could do not to scream. Whatever had been tormenting her in the classroom had followed her out, that much became evident as something stroked against her slowly moistening sex yet again. She gritted her teeth and whispered harshly, "You've all left me alone for so long...why won't you stay away? Please, just stop..." She clenched her fists as whatever it was responded by stroking her again. She turned around quickly, looked down, up, left, right. Nothing anywhere, yet she was definitely being touched by SOMETHING.

Mille turned and hauled ass down the hall, running as quickly as she could manage, looking for something...anything that might protect her. Her salvation came in the form of an empty storage room left open. She darted inside and closed the door. Whatever it was couldn't get inside without her knowing now, so perhaps it was possible to hide until it came in and then trap it in this room. She ducked behind a box to the immediate left of the door, and kept careful watch, waiting for it to open and for whatever had been toying with her to enter, praying that this would work.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

Lurp chuckled slightly as Mille broke into a dead run down the hall. "This wouldn't be a hunt without a chase." He smiled as he followed her closely. When she suddenly darted into an open storage closet and slammed the door shut he slowed to a halt in front of it.

"A closet huh, not very romantic at all, but if this is where you're giving up, I'm more than happy to oblige." Lurp snickered to one in particular. Slowly and quietly, he slithered through the crack between the door and the ground. Still keeping his flat form blended into the floor he let his vision adjust to the darkness inside the closet.

It wasn't long before he found what he was looking for. Mille was crouched quietly behind some boxes watching the door intently. "Such a clever girl." Lurp thought to himself as he moved back towards the door. Stealthily, he began forcing strands of his body into the jam of the door and detaching them. He would have to eat later to replenish his mass and restore his body size, but in the meantime it was worth it to make sure she couldn't get away. The gel-like substance quickly hardening into a crystalline material, bonding the door to the frame and effectively locking it in place.

Then, sneaking up behind Mille, he spoke. "Hiding from something?"

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 am

Maybe she had been imagining things after all. A minute went past, then two, and still no one and nothing opened the door. Perhaps she WAS just being paranoid, after all...but before the warm, fuzzy feeling of relief could set in, a voice spoke next to her ear, turning her blood to icewater. How had it gotten in? The door had never opened...did it walk through walls? She stayed there for about another two seconds, simply frozen and confused, before she leapt up and hauled around the boxes, making a mad dash for the door and praying she was fast enough. Her fingers closed around the handle and she metally rejoiced, having made it before anything grabbed her. She twisted and yanked...then yanked again...and nothing happened. A look up revealed that the door was locked to its frame by something that looked like crystals which had grown around it. "That's not fair..." She muttered to herself.

Mille wheeled around, looking to where she'd heard the voice. Nothing was there, but SOMETHING had spoken, and SOMETHING had sealed her in here. "Who the hell are you, and what do you want?" She hissed quietly into the darkened closet. She flicked the light switch, but nothing happened. She sighed inwardly. It seemed like the school itself was determined to make her life one sick, erotic horror show or something. "Where are you? And are you the one who's touching me?" And more importantly, she thought, why NOW of all times?

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM

"So many questions in such a short amount of time." Lurp chuckled. He rolled himself out from behind the boxes Mille was hiding behind and addressed her directly.

"Fair is a matter of perspective my dear...you are no more trapped in here than you were in class, it's simply a change of scenery." Slowly and deliberating he began drawing himself up from clear ball he was in and began forming the rudimentary shape of a human body, arms, legs, head.

"I suppose that answers the question of whether I was touching you, as for who I am...well." He finished his transformation by adding features and adjusting his shape until he looked exactly like her, down to the finest detail. "I can be anyone Mille...anyone...but you should respectfully call me Lurp."

Reaching down he slowly lifted her skirt slightly and observed the wetness on her panties. "And I want...what YOU obviously want." He snickered.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]