View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Not Quite Wonderland (for Severity) 

Post Re: Not Quite Wonderland (for Severity)
The door at the bottom of the stairs stood open, the sound of footsteps receding as she descended the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she had to shield her eyes against a sudden flash of light through the doorway. Before her stood the same creature from before, man sized and shaped, but featureless, save for the shifting shards of reflective glass that composed its skin, and the two black pits that served as its eyes.

"Welcome to the other side of the mirror, my dear. Please, feel free to look around. Nothing can harm you here...well, nothing immediate anyway."

The whispered voice seemed to smirk at the last bit, a tone of smug condescension lacing the inhuman sounds. The figure bowed deeply to her, waving one silvery arm behind itself, ushering her into what looked like the lobby of the dorms. The room was a blur of motion, images of students appearing and disappearing rapidly, walking in every direction, sometimes the same student walking in many directions at once. The windows seemed to glow a soft blue, the grounds outside foggy and indistinct, the view losing cohesion after a few yards from the glass.

Drop me a PM if he interests you.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

Post Re: Not Quite Wonderland (for Severity)
She stepped through cautiously, keeping an eye on him. "I want you to take me back home right now," she said quietly, trying to keep from panicking.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3