View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Help Studying (for Savant Magadon) 

Post Help Studying (for Savant Magadon)
Rain sat in the back of her history class next to the window. It was a beautiful day outside and it seemed a waist to have to sit through this boring class. It also didn't help that she wasn't able to finish her session with her vibrator because her room mate burst in on her at lunch so she was wetter than she had been in awhile. She sighed softly as she looked out the window completely ignoring the lesson for that day, it just wasn't worth listening to.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:54 am

Post Re: Help Studying (for Savant Magadon)
Seemingly from the heavens, the musty-smelling meteorite crashed down upon Rain's wooden desk with all the force of stampeding elephants upon a narrow canyon at the height of drought season. The iguana napping upon the beach was already up and scooting into the water, the sound was so loud.

A voice colder than wind upon an Antarctic glacier sliced slowly to her conscious thoughts. "I do hope we're not interrupting anything."

(Sorry if it's short... #-o)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Rain shot back in her seat to the point she was up against the back wall. The sounds of the loud screams from the outside world and the classroom silent to her as she watch the strange rock that had landed on her desk. She pulled her eyes from it long enough to see that the rest of the class had evacuated out of the room.

She tried to reply to the voice she heard, but her throat was dry and she herself began to move towards the door as her mind raced trying to figure out what was going on and why this thing landed on her desk? All she was, was a new kid here and why whatever this thing was, had landed where she was just moments before.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm

The meteor that landed upon her desk was actually a great dog-eared volume of several translations of accounts of the Japanese Sengoku. Now, the students began to filter in once more, each looking quite red from embarrassment.

By contrast, the substitute, the lean Sir Anthony was looking quite cross, standing by her desk as he scribbled on a piece of pink paper. He walked up to Rain and slid it into her breast pocket.

"When you're done, of course." And with that, he got the class into order and dropped back into the early campaigns of the House of Azai.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 am

Rain was still completely confused on what the thing was as she watched the teacher fill out the pink slip. She moved back to her desk and looked at it feeling out of place since it seemed everyone else in the class knew what it was. After playing with it for a moment she realize that by using it she could understand what was being said easier at least that was what she got from what it was doing and her tinkering with it.

She looked back up at the gorgeous substitute teacher as she sighed softly. She wasn't big on history, but the class was maditory. Her ear picked up on the girls sitting next to her who were whispering about how they would do anything to spend a night with the teacher. Shaking her head Rain looked back up to the front of the class. All feeling she had before gone and she just stared forward listening to what he was saying completely forgetting about the pink slip in her pocket that she didn't know what it was since she had never gotten one before.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 am

From his post at the board, Prof. Montclair turned a sun-bright glare that silenced the students around him. It was obvious that he was in no mood for any more chatter from his pupils as he believed all that filled their thoughts was naught but nonsense.

"Ms. Montgomery, I propose you take your seat now else I begin your detention here." The knife-like edge in his voice alone made an iron clad promise.

It had been a slow week for the Nal who had taken the lean form. He had been forced to send his laptop for repairs owing to several viruses it had been infected with as he downloaded more of Rossini's compositions. Upon awakening, his haemonculus had taken it upon itself to arrange his many scrolls just as he was finishing researching a point of interest he had discovered in his Circle's history. If the pitiful construct-creature had actual skin cells, it would be looking quite black and blue right about now.

He was actually thankful that Rain had fallen asleep. Not only did he need a method to release his frustration, but he'd created a new spell too.

The bell couldn't ring soon enough...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Rain gulped as she nodded and took her seat. She was never a fan of pissing off teachers, but some times it just couldn't be helped and this being her last class of the day plus now a detention with a very pissy teacher was not her idea of fun.

She listened to the rest of the lesson as she waited for this torcher of a lesson to be over. When the bell rang she continued to sit in her seat as she watched the rest of the girls file out of the room after collecting their things and writing down the reading assignment for the day.

With a soft sigh she stood up and walked up to the front of the class. She seat her things down on a near by desk and looked up at her teacher. "What would you like me to do for my detention, sir," she asked knowing most teachers did not like the students working on homework or anything of the sort while they served their time.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 am

A gaze that would have made a hawk wince looked up and down the poor specimen in front of him.

Her shuffling steps revealed a life used to being here and there in the span of an eye blink. Her bit lip and hunched shoulders were evidence in an uncertainty in dealing with authority figures, such as teachers. But it was her eyes that drew him. Broken, jaded. The eyes of a worldly woman, still clinging to an innocence she long denied.

Prof. Montclair merely sighed and steepled his fingers, elbows at the desk.

"Well, you may start by giving me an excuse as to why you were sleeping on a very important lecture, Ms. Montgomery."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Rain brushed off the glare knowing any sane person would have wanted nothing more but to run from the room screaming from it. She gave a little bit of thought to his question know that his "important" lecture really wasn't that important to her would not be a wise thing to say.

With a small quilty smile she replied, "I got distracted by how nice it is outside, sir." She looked down from him when she was done speaking figuring like every other teacher in her past that, an excuse like that wouldn't cut it.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am

The seated professor rolled his eyes. If she truly believed that she could hide her thoughts from him, she was deadly mistaken. But to play a hand too early, as he'd learned watching World Poker Tournament, and he would pay the price. The Savant decided to play it safe and goofy.

He suppressed a chortle. It was his new favorite word. Humanity could disappear for all he cared, but he loved the way he could bend their languages to his favor.

Hehe, goofy...

Coughing as he rummaged through the folders on the desk, he lifted Rain's file, flicked it open indolently and read aloud the many disciplines she already received.

He turned his golden gaze back at her. "You realize that this is just the tip of the iceberg, do you not? Your grades are fine, if not average for my taste, but deportment is quite important in this Academy."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

Rain stood motionless as she listened to all of the different ways her proffesors had decided to punish her. About 98% of those were back at her old schools for being late or sometimes mostly a male teachers would write in a punishment and take pleasure from the knowledge she had gotten at her job as a dancer. Either or didn't really matter to her.

She looked into his golden eyes and gulped slightly. "I have been told of that, sir," she replied meekly.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:56 am

Her body language smacked of unease. It was almost a waste to utilize his hyper empathy. He controlled his grin and settled back the chair, catching himself as he almost fell off.

He twined his fingers together and bade her to sit. "While I can sympathize with your plight, Ms. Montgomery, you know I cannot let your offense go that easily."

Prof. Montclair's golden eyes bore holes into her. "Therefore, I have decided on your punishment." A gleam flashed briefly as his serious demeanor took on a mischievous one. "I understand you know how to dance. Is this true?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Rain nodded in understanding as she began to calm herself. None of the things the other students had said made any sense. So she brushed it all off. And smiled slightly. "I understand sir."

She took a seat in front of him and raised an eyebrow at his suddend expersion change. She shifted slightly under his gaze. Her eyes grew slightly at his question of a second before she relaxed again and nodded. "I can, I danced back in Vegas for the last few years."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 pm

"A few years, hey?"

His face was thoughtful, eyes looking over her form from top to bottom, her toned legs and arms reinforcing her statement. Nodding to himself, Prof. Montclair met her look once more, something bordering on merriment evident within the golden depths.

"And would you consider yourself an expert on the art of dance?"

(Bear with me, I have an idea...)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 am

She crossed her legs as she nodded in reply. She noticed as his sharp gaze on her changed and she slowly raised her right eyebrow. After a moment it dropped back down and she smiled just slightly. "I wouldn't say I am anywhere near an expert on the art of dance, but than again I wouldn't say I am an amature either. Let's just say I know my way around with it," she replied honestly.

((ok fine by me))

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next