View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Classroom Memories (for swordsman_adrift) 

Post Classroom Memories (for swordsman_adrift)
Dawn was roaming through the halls, just remembering about things she has forgotten. Her flash memories served her rather well, not crippling her, but just giving her enough information, it did still give her headaches and time and time again Dawn has to hold her head to stop momentarily. She managed to find herself in a English Advanced Composition class. Dawn remembers very well about this class, she loved it, she loves writing, aside from everything else, writing was a true love for her. Oddly enough, Dawn has never had any contact with teachers, let alone been, assaulted in one. Out of all the places on the campus, one place she hasn't been attacked was in a classroom. if that was just coincidence, then it is a big one.

"hm...wish i had the class again, would enjoy having my old teachers..." Dawn said, sighing as she sat down on a near by chair to remember the old times. She is too busy now, her schedule was everywhere, she was barely able to go to class, let alone control the Swim Team and Cheerleading squads. Dawn was tired, so she closed her eyes for the moment, just for the moment...

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 am

Post Re: Classroom Memories (for swordsman_adrift)
"I'm afraid that would be impossible, Ms. Portman."

The sentence was delivered with all the smoothness of a pristine frozen lake, if heard directly. The black-coated owner, however, was currently hanging by his fingers from one of the window ledges of the floor above where she stood.

Looking very nonplussed, he smiled easily at her. "If it doesn't inconvenience you from your wishful thinking, would you kindly open the widow for me, Ms. Portman?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Dawn looks up to see what seem to be a man standing in front of her. Her senses are already warning her about something, something is wrong, but it didn't take a genius to know. Dawn has been on this campus long enough to know there were only two real men, Mr. Niceman and Mr. Stormbringer and he is neither. So who was he? Was it possible during her absence the campus changed?

"And who might you be? I never seen you around before so I am guessing your new..."

She had to keep up an appearance though, just to be sure. She had to make sure she doesn't give anything away, all of her class teachers so far are female, he, or whatever he is, is the first male she has seen in awhile.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 am

Oh, how he was cursing his luck as he careened out the window. However, it was that very luck that laid his sights upon one Ms. Dawn Portman, a returning senior with pink highlights in her hair as he grasped the ledge in what appeared to be dear life. The fall wouldn't kill him, but he would rather not need to walk about in a full body cast.

"Um, perhaps if you open the window before I plunge to death, maybe you and I could introduce ourselves properly..."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 am

Dawn rushed to the window and grasps onto his hands, it was instinct that took over, not her mind. Her mind was telling her it is a very bad idea, and she knew it but, her instincts was the one who drove her to do this not her mind. Her senses begins to scream out to her, Dawn knew if this is happening, those flash images would just be a matter of time. It took her awhile before finally lifting the "professor" back into the room. Dawn grasped her head and cried out,

"Damn it! I know already SHUT UP!"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am

Getting up to his feet, Prof. Montclair dusted imaginary dirt off his spotless onyx-sheen coat. The material seemed to whisper with each touch of his smooth, spider-like hands.

"Ah, yes. Thank you, Ms. Portman," he muttered, keeping his eyes on the fabric before looking back at her. For a moment, he was almost stunned by what he saw, a beautiful young senior before remembering his place and offering her a hand.

"Ah, how do you do? I am the new substitute professor, Anthony Montclair. But I find that I prefer to be addressed as either 'Prof. Montclair' or 'Sir Anthony'." He admitted with a rueful grin.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 pm

How did he know my name? i never even saw him and he knew my name, that was rather surprising. Dawn though to herself, she got control of her flash images and composted herself before trying to head for the door,

"Nice to met you... Prof Montclair, i am rather busy at the moment so if you would excuse me."

She wanted out quick, he knew too much about her and that was something she worried about. He was a substitute teacher, was he really a he? or was it a mask just like everyone else has on, at least the males.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:10 am

He had to prevent himself from grinning at Dawn's thoughts. Oh, you don't know the half of it. Further probing her mind, he could feel her suprressing very powerful thoughts through sheer will alone. And if someone was hiding something, he learned thanks to what humans called 'the idiot box', then it would have to be something quite close to monumental.

His head tilted in curiosity at her hurry and his golden eyes narrowed good-naturedly. "Why do you rush so? Are you late for another class? If you are, you may be in for a detention..."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 am

Dawn had no idea he was reading her mind, although by now she shouldn't be too surprised that he can since a lot of monsters, she has met up to recently has the ability to do so. Her senses are tingling still, that means Dawn should pay a little more attention to what is going on, hmm is he serious? you got to be kidding... Anytime her new found 6th sense seem to give her some ideas on she should be paying more attention most of the time she ignores it, this time she shouldn't be too careless.

"Beg your parden? Your not my teacher, and i know the school very well. You can't give me detention because i happen to do have some things i have to do. Now if you DON'T mind, i need to head to the Gym."

She obviously said it with a little irritation in her voice, she doesn't like being pushed around, especially by some idiot monster whom is dressing up like a professor. She wanted to just punch his lights out and get done with it, but she can't, it isn't right.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Now, both facets of the being named Prof. Anthony Montclair had confessed to being many things. He was arrogant and couldn't care split mask shards if any of these girls were to suddenly explode in bloody fountains. He could be petty, selfish and very lazy should the time arise.

But in no way was he rude.

"True," he began in an icy voice. "I'm not your teacher. But as for the disciplinary measures... I believe you and I are stuck in a quandary."

Quicker than any eye could follow, he lashed forward and landed a stunning blow on Dawn's belly, catching her even before she fell upon the marble flags.

The dusk was coming, and Prof. Montclair knew where he could go. Hitching her unconscious form easily upon his shoulder, he headed towards an empty classroom, coiling the shadows in his hands with each step.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:35 am

She had no warning, only before something knocked her out, her senses went crazy, it was way too late though, by the time she slowly came about, she was hunched over this so called Professor. She was right though, he isn't one, or at least a real one, Dawn found all of these so called Professors just out right fake. she would try and fight him if she was able to move, but she couldn't, all she could do is let her senses ring in her head warning her about something.

Dawn knows what it is though, and again if she can shut it off she would but she can't, just as she laid in his arms, several images flashed in her head, due to her still being unable to move, it didn't hurt her as it normally would, this time the images showed the N.I.C.E. Labs experimenting on her, oddly enough this time it was rather fuzzy, and she can't exactly tell what it was about. Dawn groaned softly and rolled a bit...

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:49 am

From the shadows the sunset drew, Magadon, as he should be addressed as, wove his power. In the curves of his long musician's fingers, the darkness wove itself into ropes, held into such a form by his fathomless power.

With the darkness bending to his will, the Savant sought the words for another spell, one that would create a field around the room he was entering that would place powerful and insistent memories of previous appointments to any that would try to enter.

The door closed, the dull slide sounding with the finality of a twilight church bell. He laid Dawn's form spread-eagled upon a desk, each of her dangling limbs parallel to a table leg as he stroked the soft skin under her blouse.

His chuckle reverberated around the darkness as his shadow-wrought lariat wound itself around her wrists and ankles, binding her to the desk's limbs like silken steel, smoke-like to her touch so as not to cut into her tender skin but unyielding as mountain stone.

Or the implacable will of an arrogant evil.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Dawn still couldn't move, much to her dismay of course. She wanted to punch this guy, but she couldn't, some how he made her unable to move and it is something very bad. Of course he brushed up against her panties in attempts to tease her. It won't work under these conditions, but she was in no position to resist anyway. They were in some place she doesn't recognize, even after 4 years of being on his campus, this place has it's secrets and this might have been one of them.

So after being teased a little bit, her legs were spread apart, eagle style. There was something different with this person, he obviously wasn't human so what is he? he looked like a shadow to him, she wanted to ask but was afraid of the answer she might get.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:29 pm

His keen eyes detected a slight twitch in the corner of her eye. Thin fingers brushing up her uniform like nightingale's feathers brushed her cheek before landing a stinging backhand blow upon her cheek.

"Please wake up, Ms. Portman," he politely requested her prone figure, as if he was asking her to pass a newspaper. "Unless you want me to hit you again."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 am

I sneared and growled angerly back to life, "I swear if i get free, the last thing you'll see on this place is my hands down your throat if you fucking have one." I was right, he wasn't human, at least not on the outside, he was a monster of sorts but just can't figure it out what is he yet. Where the hell did he bring her to anyway?

"What do you want anyway, I am going to guess the same with everyone else."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next