View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Classroom Memories (for swordsman_adrift) 

Post Re: Classroom Memories (for swordsman_adrift)
I can't believe I begged him to stop, I would have done something else IF I were in control of myself. This monster really has his thing down, all things pointed at his mental control is way beyond mine. however it still doesn't cover the fact that my "gift" isn't exactly natural either, so my grounds of telling him he can't control it might be true. However I know most monsters are the same, at least in the same sexual desire, he has shown this already. When I manage to get control of myself, I quickly try to slap him with my left arm that's free, not much behind it, but enough to make a point.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 am

I said, 'Relax.'

Dawn felt the cold pronouncement stiffen her spine, stilling every little jolt and wriggle her body made. The slap disturbed him ever so briefly and he wasted no time showing her images of the consequences of a failed ritual.

He found the violent leeching of all bodily fluids most amusing.

She heard his voice again, chiding and charming like a fond uncle.

How am I supposed to help you if you won't do the simplest thing?

The tendrils gave her slack, only to continue their caresses and ministrations, acting like a full-body massage machine in the near future. Magadon took care to work around her most sensitive areas, her nipples hardening and her petals beginning to swell and moisten.

Please, Dawn... Just relax.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 am

"That...isn't...RELAXING!"

I barked out before I started to struggle again. No it wasn't, he was teasing, and that is all I can think of because he wasn't helping. What he is doing now will never help me out, There isn't a way for him to let me know he is serious other then STOP what he is doing right at the moment.

"If you are serious...then STOP with all of this...and just DO it...If you really can..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:06 am

HOW CAN I FINISH WHEN YOU WON'T HELP, YOU STUPID BITCH!?

Magadon finally remembered the series of cants needed to pull out something as perplexing as Dawn's 'sixth sense'. But the young woman's struggling had often defeated the delicate Akashic Process that Savants used in the retrieval of memories.

Topping the list of grievances, her defiant attitude had finally begun to grate on Magadon's patience.

YOU DON'T WANT TO RELAX? FINE! BE PAINED INSTEAD!!

Arching from the coils binding Dawn, the latest series of Void-powered shocks lit up the most sensitive parts of her body, from her red-tinged behind, her swollen nipples and finally her slippery nether lips.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 am

I can smile, IF I had the ability to, every time I tried he just shocks me. It is pretty obvious I got into his head with what he is doing now, but at least it is noticeable that he is making retrieval his priority and not the...sex. I grabbed his tentacle to the best of my ability and talked out loud,

"How about this...you promise me you can take it out, and I won't...make a fuss anymore?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 am

You can't make a deal that way.

As suddenly as he'd exploded, Magadon developed a bedside manner that would make a certain TV doctor applaud. He didn't lose his the deep quality that echoed in her head, but it was more bearable.

The Savant took a deep mental sigh.

Humans drive such hard bargains. Even when the essence that makes them them are at stake, they prefer deal in the present, haggling and bargaining.

The tendril in Dawn's half-grip closed in what could be a handshake.

Very well then. I accept the terms. I give you my word as a teacher and a Higher Psion that your mind will be your own again and peace of mind will not be a far off dream.

But with the sudden mood swings so characteristic of him, Magadon countered with a proposal of his own.

But you must swear that whatever I do, you will subject yourself peacefully to my ministrations until I, the Authority, say so. Savvy?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 am

I had a big grin on my face of course, there is ALWAYS a catch, even when it comes to monsters they always had a catch. I had a tingly feeling in the back of my mind, no matter what he does, my abilities will stay in my mind. There really wasn't a thing he can do, maybe he was bluffing?

I hate to...burst your bubble, but may I remind you, you are dealing with the N.I.C.E. Labs here? If they don't even know what they could have done to give me this...curse... how in the hell would you know?

I tilted my head and waited for a bit, i wanted to know, If he KNEW so much why was he holding back? He wanted what I can do but he has yet to just force it out of me, so there was something he hasn't told me yet and it's bugging me. Not to mention, if HE can feel what I'm feeling, there was something WRONG, what I said in my head was true, the N.I.C.E. Labs had no clue how they did it, so if they didn't and are still trying to figure it out, how can this monster know right away?

You tell me what I don't know, and I will agree to what you said to me.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 am

She was beginning to confuse him.

On one hand, Magadon could sense unforgiving hatred within Dawn towards N.I.C.E Labs and the experiments they did on Shokushu's students. On the other hand, she was positive on the permanence of one such experiment's result.

Then it became clear. She needed to know what exactly they did.

And he showed her.

Within her sub-conscious, he showed her a sliver of the knowledge his race had acquired eternities past and how it was applied towards the problems of what they called their lessers.

In their own ham-handed way, N.I.C.E. Labs had attempted to awaken the dormant psychic energies that lay within the minds of humans. In their studies, they'd found that such powers manifested easier within certain mindsets. Mindsets commonly found in students, particularly females.

Dawn was foremost among a long line of experiments, successful in that she did not die in the resulting backlash of the release. But the energies awakened within her were discordant, chaotic. A failure for it heightened her awareness beyond their expectations but the clumsy way they had done it rendered her unable to shut out all that she sensed. Only his psionic mastery enabled him to shield his thoughts from hers.

Magadon revealed how he would restore her peace of mind. By igniting chaos and passion within Dawn, it would make it easier for the Savant to pierce through mental obstacles that may have been created by the experiments. He would then realign the energies to their proper dormant state using the waves of euphoria that enamated form both of them.

Now do you understand? The tone was exasperated.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5