View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 What an interesting artifact (Savant Magadon) 

Post Re: What an interesting artifact (Savant Magadon)
With that answer, Yuki narrowed her eyes replying softly "I doubt that...human curiosity you know, and I am not frightened easily" she scoffed lightly before the gray lips pressed firmly to her own, a heavy blush continued to burn over her cheeks. Her body slowly had become more relaxed, though her mind was still frantic it showed signs of submission.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:13 am
Profile YIM

Think you so?

Like the kiss, his voice was invasive, inevitable in its cold malice. A long puppet-like arm wrapped his arm around Yuki's bare waist. His tendrils were like his voice, the way they treated every inch of her skin, as if it was their personal playground.

They coiled around her thighs as Magadon led her tongue in a slow deceitful tango, drawing her from one area of her mouth to another, leading and misleading her, all the while beguiling her.

And the feelings stirring within the young fighter intensified as the tendrils pulsed rhythmically,imitating a form of massage.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:48 am

Yuki squeezed her eyes closed tight trying her best to hold onto that last thread of her resistance. As his body teased and massaged hers she let out a faint moan. A few moments passing as she gave in her body letting go of the fight. Her hot pink tongue rolled over his slowly allowing him to completely take over her actions.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Profile YIM

I thought so.

Magadon assaulted her with a wave of insidious thoughts, weakening whatever resolve, whatever defiance she may have had left. Now that she had given in, the Nal wasted no time in beating her down.

His long black tongue drew hers out in a sinful open-mouthed kiss as his long fingers spidered down her back, kneading into the tensed muscles and relaxing her for the inevitable.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 am

"m..mmmmph" Her tight muscles began relaxing, her usual guarded body language melted away with every tongue of his strange hands. Any thoughts of a fight had completely evaporated now, a faint whimper escaped her throat which was the only evidence now that showed her sadness in losing to her 'teacher'.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

And in her moment of lapse, Magadon pounced.

Her mind was barraged with dark perverted promises; fantasies with no place in the day light (unless fulfilling certain of those imaginings in broad day light). Countless times within her mind, her body was ravaged, sating her lusts thousands upon thousands of times over.

Mouths, lips without number kissed all heating skin her body over and over, tasting the sweat and fluids of her body again and again, unceasing and furious in measureless passion. And then the times her womanhood, her sex was penetrated.

In reality, the Savant was only starting. His long fingers traced her tight cheeks, squeezing the generous skin as he stuck his tongue deeper, drawing her own tongue out into a depraved, open-air dance.

Then there were his tendrils, brushing and stroking in unnameable places between her legs...

(Sorry for the long wait. *bows in apology*)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am

( oh no It's alright XD I haven't been on in a while, work and stuff was keeping me busy, that and no one was really answering me anyway)

Yuki's eyes widened a bit trembling a bit as he unleashed this strange power on her body, Every inch of her form was burning now, like her rosey red cheeks. Loud crys escaped her throat in pleasure.

Her small hot tongue lightly brushed over his forced to twirl it with his long muscle. Her body shook as it grew ever closer to her climax however it held back for some reason wanting more his attacks.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Profile YIM

The formless Savant harnessed the energy Yuki radiated, harnessing it into Void to where it would be transformed into a more usable form. As much as Ku'o'thek was loathe to transfer his knowledge to one of his younger colleagues, the information and learnings he'd gathered over time would rot into nothingness. The evanescence of knowledge was hateful and anathema to his kind, more so to the Savant.

Keep up the cant.

If Magadon heard, he gave no sign. Only to slide one of his long fingers into her womanly channel, rubbing up and down the pink with slow and easy moves, lightly teasing her center as his tendrils wrapped around her lithe and fit form.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 am

Her mind was almost completely blank, unable to think past all the pleasures her body was feeling. She trembled slightly, tensing up around his long digit. Yuki's sweet nectar dripped down his hand as she was pushed slowly towards her climax. Her voice completely muffled by his lips and tongue. "m.mm.mmmph"

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 pm
Profile YIM

We needn't rush...

Magadon lightly brushed one of his spider-sized hands up her back, whispering another incantation under his breath. Easily, his long fingers slid easily into the skin of her back, strumming the muscles as if they were guitar strings on the bass guitar that rested in a corner of his office.

As slowly as her need rose, Yuki's orgasm ebbed as slow as the tide. The Savant knew it was time for a new tactic, even as he slid his fingers up and down all over her painfully sweet area.

Wait. What are you doing?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Her back arched slightly feeling very strange as if he was giving her some kind of deep tissue massage, it hurt...at the same time it felt good. A small whimper escaped her throat. The whimper caused not only by the slight pain, but also the fact that her approaching climax was delayed somehow.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 am
Profile YIM

You forgot one of the Rules, old sport;"Never show desperation to another Nal."

Whatever protest, threat or plea Ku'o'thek could have made was never to be heard, for Magadon poured a series of repeating incantations into Yuki's mind, the sibilant words pouring out of her mouth in a liquid tumble.

The light surmounted on the mask's eyeholes guttered, twinkling in many colors like a disco globe going supernova as the consciousness bound within gibbered and begged in a tongue that sent involuntary shivers down Yuki's back.

It is done.

And suddenly, they were alone. Even the tendrils loosened briefly but keeping her toned body held firm as they turned her to face those empty golden orbs.

Ask a question and receive an answer. The voice sounded like her teacher, were it not for the otherworldly echo and fathomless tone.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6