View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Secret Reading Room (Severity) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Secret Reading Room (Severity)
An oddity of the library's design had resulted in an almost completely enclosed square in one corner, and the placement of shelves resulted in a short corridor of sorts leading in. It was easy enough to miss unless you were walking in the right direction, and the general layout tended to send people in the opposite direction.

Kakumaoh had happened upon it by chance while looking through the library at night, and had quickly adopted it as a useful location for both watching potential targets and for reading undisturbed. He was doing the latter, comparing the merits of August Derleth and Clark Ashton Smith, when he heard someone passing near the entrance. Setting his book aside on the table, he moved over to the wall and peeked around the corner.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:53 am

Post Re: Secret Reading Room (Severity)
"Alright, it has to be around here somewhere..."
Severity found herself somewhat lost in the library- an odd state, considering how much time she had spent in there. She frowned, glancing at the name on the sheet of paper that she held in her hand. Her English teacher had thought it fun to set up a little scavenger hunt of sorts. Each girl pulled an author's name from a hat, and they had to find a book by the author and write a brief review of it. Severity had been lucky, as she had managed to draw out Poe. However, her false assumption that the library's fiction section was arranged alphabetically got her into trouble. She frowned, looking at the books on the shelves she passed, as the corridor drew her closer to the small reading nook that Kakumaoh had claimed for his own.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm

He recognized the girl approaching as one he'd noted as looking like a potential source of entertainment. Then again, it was hard to forget hair quite that red. And now she was about to walk straight into his clutches. If she didn't look to her left when she entered the nook, he could cut off her escape easily before she saw him. If she did, well, there were few enough people in the library at this hour that he was sure he could catch her before anyone noticed.

Character listing

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:10 am

"Hmm... this does not make sense at all," she said, frowning. This aisle was labelled P, yet it didn't seem to have anything near what she searched fr .Oh well- she would go down the aisle and exit there... SHe had entered the nook before she realized her mistake. Shrugging, she turned and startde to exit- then something to the left ofher caught her eye. Curious, she turned her head to see.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:19 am

The girl hadn't come as far into the alcove as he'd expected before she started to leave. Moving quickly, and attracting her attention in the process, he swung one arm across the entrance while another moved to grab her arm. "What's the hurry? You just got here."

Character listing

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 am

She instantly pulled away from him, a quiet swear on her lips. "Yes, and now I am going to leave," she said, trying to keep her voice level, despite her shock. "If you don't mind..." She glanced at the owner of the arms, a bit nervous.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 pm

As she pulled away, Kakumaoh interposed himself fully between her and her escape route and advanced, forcing her back towards the corner of the room. "Now, now. Stay a while. I'm sure it will be quite..." His upper arms closed on her shoulders and a feral grin spread across his wolven face as he finished, "...entertaining."

Character listing

Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Severity froze, staring up at him. "I don't want it to be entertaining," she said quickly. "Please, just let me go..." She squirmed, testing his grasp to see if she could break away.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm

"Let you go?" He paused briefly, as if considering the matter. "Well, I guess I will..."

One of his lower hands grasped the front of her blouse, pulling it away from her body as the claws on the other hand slashed it to ribbons. Leering at her, he added, "...Eventually."

Character listing

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 am

She screamed, as her shirt was slashed off her slim form. She tried to raise her arms to cover her be-bra'ed breasts, but his grip on her made it nearly impossible. There had to be someone who would come help...

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm

A hand covered her mouth, cutting her off in mid-scream. "Please. We can't have you disturbing the other people." A thick tentacle thrust up in front of her face as several thinner ones wrapped around her arms, pulling them away from her chest. "This should quiet you down," he said, removing the hand from her mouth as the thick tentacle lunged forwards.

Character listing

Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 am

At this point, Severity probably wouldn't have minded a few stern looks from disturbed library patrons, but her opinion didn't seem to matter. She had only drawn breath to yell again when the tentacle plunged forwards into her warm mouth. She struggled against the monster's firm grasp, helpless.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 pm

As his cock thrust into the girl's mouth, two hands grabbed her bra and pulled, tearing a seam between the cups. The other hands slid up her legs and under her skirt, fondling her buttocks through her panties.

"So, shall we move to a more comfortable location?" he asked mockingly even as her fear drove his lust to almost uncontrollable levels. With that, he shifted his grip, turned around, and forced her back down onto the table.

Character listing

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 am

She shook her head violently, trying to force him away. However, the girl was feeble in comparison, and could barely budge. A muffled cry escaped her lips as he ripped her bra open, exposing her pale breasts. Silently, she begged him to stop, although it didn't seem to be working that well.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm

One pair of hands moved to fondle her breasts while another hand slid under the waistband of her panties and roughly yanked them off. That done, his fourth hand moved between her thighs and one finger began to stroke her vagina.

"You should be ready soon. I'd better get ready for that," he growled. With that, she saw the tentacle withdraw from her mouth and back down between his legs. however, she could also see and feel it still in her mouth.

Character listing

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next