View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Turns out study can be bad for you (For Christopher) 

Post Turns out study can be bad for you (For Christopher)
Once again, Diana was asleep in the middle of class. Though it didn't look it, she was away from the world in her own little one. The teacher didn't seem to notice, nor did any of the other students. With her head down resting on her hand. Diana silently slept on her desk. A whole night of study can do that to a girl. Especially in history class. Soon enough, the bell for the first break of the day went off and the whole class got up and left, and the teacher with them. Forgetting that they left a sleeping Diana in there all alone.

About five minutes later, the girl woke up, wondering where everyone had gone. She signed to herself. It seemed like she had once again slept through a class, and she would have to make for it right now. Sitting on her desk she flipped open her history book to what was on the board, and silently began to read.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:29 am

Post Re: Turns out study can be bad for you (For Christopher)
Always... always wandering the halls of the school and the island itself. I had nothing else to do. as long as she was here I swore I would be as well. Though knowing I had eternity made things a triffle boring I have to admit. Though it didn't quite matter to me as I entered the history classroom looking for a place to sit as I adjusted my hat and jacket a little. I looked about the room and smiled softly as I took notice of a lone young woman studying in the room. I smiled and took the professor's seat without much thought about it, i hadn't even locked the door.

I offered a simple yawn to the empty room and leaned backin the chair hoping she didn't mind the company.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:36 am

And suddenly, someone walked into her silent study. Diana looked up as the being yawned. Though at the moment she had no idea what to say. For the one simple fact that she had never seen a male teacher here. Maybe it was just because she didn't do many different classes. But this seemed to bother her greatly.

"Um... hello there. Professor?"

Diana asked, suddenly feeling slightly woozy. She shook her head and then got back to her study. There was a little thought in the back of her mind that maybe everything wasn't right. But for now. Stupidly. She forgot all about that little thought.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 am

Professor... that had been something I hadn't been called in a good long while. I smiled and nodded to the woman simply before I'd speak in a simple tone of voice.

"Yes miss? was there something you needed?"

I could very simply fit in as a teacher here, I was a genetisist and chemist as well as a historian and occultist. I was a super genius in life there was little reason I couldn't pull off pretending to be a teacher.

"Oh forgive me, I'm new here. Professor Belmont II at your service though you can just call me christopher if you so wish, we're not in class right now."

I looked no older than she did and perhaps an inch shorter... I had been a short man unfortunately.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am

"Ok then... Christopher."

Diana had another dizzy spell, she didn't know the reason until suddenly, her eye color changed to a dull red, though she hadn't lifted her head so he wouldn't of seen the change. No longer the cute lovable girl she usually was. But now more of a trouble maker.

"My name is Lucia. Lucia Collier"

She said with a smirk. A new teacher huh. Maybe she could give him a welcoming. Though this may not of been the most intelligent of choices. She didn't know that the 'teacher' in front of her was a monster. She stood up from her desk and walked over to him.

"When did you arrive?" she said, sitting on the the professor's desk. In a rather seductive way.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am

"When did I arrive... with one of the recent batches of students actually Quite the relaxing five hour flight."

I always sounded honest when I spoke and I didn't quite seem effected by her seductive position she was taking on the desk I decided I'd call my own. I looked at her curiously with my blue eyes before finally i'd offer of sort of soft gentle smile.

"Miss Lucia... Wonderful name I have to admit madam."

I still offered her simply shifting in my chair a time or two.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 am

"I don't know, for some reason I can't even remember that flight. And no matter how many times I ask, I can't leave."

Lucia said thoughtfully. Thinking back to the flight from Australia to... wherever they were now. She shifted her position and crossed one leg over the other. Feeling more comfortable for some reason. She blamed these little things on Diana, since she was much more shy then Lucia was.

"I quite like my name too. Thanks"

Lucia took this compliment. No one had actually given her something like that before. In fact. She was rather enjoying this. But for some reason she had no idea why.

"Enjoyed your time here?, I know I have"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:17 am

"No not really... It's quite uncomfortable here I have to admit."

I answered truthfully ignoring the minor glimpse I'd gotten of her panties as she shifted her legs. I didn't get a thrill out of using the girls I perfered just chatting... this would be a good test to see if I'd taken enough energy yet from them anyway. However I doubted god would be so kind to me after the spitting into it's divine eye I had committed by finishing the creation of the woman I'd fallen in love with.

"What have you found enjoyable about this place may I ask besides the tropical climate and the beach?"

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:21 am

Really, Lucia wanted to say something about watching Diana suffer at the hands of the monsters. But she changed her mind. The only other enjoyable thing on this island was the girls. She had been in bed with a few of them, and she had enjoyed every second of it.

"Well, I like the other girls here. There all rather nice"

Saying this with a cheeky smile. Lucia had forgotten about seducing this man. And finding much more enjoyable just talking. What had changed her ways she had no idea at all.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 am

"I see... So you've had a few intimate meetings with your peers I take it by that grin Lucia..."

I shrugged. Girls would be girls and students would be students. I suppose I do regret never reaching this point in my life as a mortal though it would seem I skipped it thanks to my IQ even if I had lived.

"Hmmm... what should I know about the school?"

I asked her curious what she knew about the island and if she knew about the other inhuman inhabitants.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 am

An honest question would deserve an honest answer. She decided that this guy would have to know sooner or later. He might even get a few student's running up to him after they meet said monsters.

"Well... you probably won't believe me. But there are monsters on this island."

She said, trying to not laugh or sound stupid. She looked serious about this. And she hoped that this man believed her. But as she had no idea that he was one of these things. After this she went back to her usual self. Well kind of.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 am

Afraid I don't believe in monsters Lucia though... Perhaps Extraterrestrials or science experiments gone wrong instead of that hoprrible term monster. It's so... medieval."

I offered feeling my strength wane a little already. I internally scoffed at myself trying to force my form to hold longer. I wished to continue speaking with my newly found friend.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:02 am

Lucia looked at the professor a second, did he knew about the monsters already, she knew that they would most likely have proper names, but she did know that they existed. What was he hiding, on a whole school of females. Including teachers and many of the staff. Why would they allow a single male teacher. Something didn't seem right.

"Yeah I guess. They can be called anything. But they are real. I have seen them"

~Diana Collier~

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]