View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 REAL "On the Dangers of Rooftops" (Severity) 

Post REAL "On the Dangers of Rooftops" (Severity)
Antipode was taking a more proactive role with this visit, to tell the truth. Whereas before he had settled for stalking or just waiting, now he had made the decision to summon the girls to him, at least to a degree. His newest avatar was a blue-haired young man... old enough to seem a teacher, but a new one. He'd even went and gotten permission for him to play this role, even if it wasn't true, of course.

Earlier, his avatar, Shiro, had ran into this one particular girl, Severity. An odd name. But regardless, he'd invited her to the rooftop with an excuse: tips on acting. Considering that the entire thing was a facade, it seemed like a fitting thing to claim skill in.

As it was, it was near the appointed time, and Antipode waited. Shiro would be helpful in snaring the girl, but then he'd be cast aside. He was merely a tool, not actually a real person, and was more a mouthpiece for Antipode when he didn't want to cause a stir.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: REAL "On the Dangers of Rooftops" (Severity)
The roof. Why did it have to be the roof? Severity asked herself for the umpteenth time, as she mounted the rickety-looking ladder that led to teh roof of the Languages building. She could act perfectly well in, say, the auditorium, or an empty classroom, or the courtyard, or... well, pretty much anywhere else. There was a definite frown on her face- after all, she had a fear of heights, and she was concentrating fully on not looking down. Of course, if anyone was looking up from the ground, they could easily see her panties up her short uniform skirt, but this wasn't a major concern to her. At the moment, she was clambering onto the roof. There he was, thank goodness. "Um, hey," she said, offering a slight smile.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Indeed, he was there. He was leaning against the railing, watching her as she got up onto the roof. There was a smile on his face and he walked over closer to her.

Hey there. Good to see you. He sounded like a rather normal person. There was no hint of what he really was, honestly. Except for the suspicious location for an acting lesson. Antipode examined her quietly, invisibly. She was a pretty young woman, and would certainly be interesting to... poke and prod, so to speak.

Shiro walked towards her, as soon as she was away from the edge. Though he stopped when he was at the center of the building's cieling. It was a large area... but somewhat remote. At this time of day especially, nobody would be coming up here to interfere. Good.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 am
Profile YIM

"I'm glad to see you as well," Severity told him, smiling softly. There. The climb was over, and she felt a heck of a lot safer as she walked towards him. "Now, what's the big secret?" She glanced back at teh edge of the roof with the ladder. She wasn't looking forward to climb back down that dilapidated old thing, that was certain.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh, she honestly wouldn't have to worry about climbing down that rickety old latter. She wouldn't remember how she got home at all, in fact, by the end of this evening. As it was, Shiro smiled at her, and waited for her to get quite close. The tentacles around them were invisible, and wouldn't strike until the order was given. She wouldn't even know they were there.

Secret? Well... not much of a secret. Incidentally, do you know the best way to act, to pretend to be someone else? First of all... you have to really allow yourself to get into their shoes.

A smirk came to his face. A much less friendly smirk than the ones he'd given her earlier.

Take me, for example. I'm fairly good at acting. You believed I was a teacher, for starters...

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 am
Profile YIM

Now, Severity oculd, sometimes, be incredibly ditzy. However, the combination of his sinister smile and his odd declaration, added to her past experiences, raised an alarm. She quickly decided that she would risk teh ladder and raced back towards it, without saying another word.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 am

She wouldn't reach it, of course. She'd feel something odd... like tentacles - of course it would be tentacles, wouldn't it? - reaching around her arms and legs, keeping her from moving any closer. They pulled her back towards the center... even though she couldn't see them at all!

Very smart. You catch on quick. But unfortunately, our conversation will have to be cut short. I'm only here as a lure... though I would love to stay and talk to you about more mundane things, like acting, I'm not allowed today. Please forgive me, as I really had no choice in the matter.

He didn't seem very sorrowful, but he was apologizing, at least. At that point he disappeared into thin air, without another word, or the time for her to respond to him.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:51 am
Profile YIM

She was suddenly stopped, and slowly dragged back to Shiro. Her wild struggles did little more than make her look like she was rather insane, sliding backwards whilke shaking violently. "Let me go!" she yelled, hoping something, anything would happen.This was not likely, but she certainly wasn't going to just lie there and take it.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:19 pm

For a long moment there were no words. After all, the young teacher was gone, disappeared without a trace. After a few moments, Antipode himself spoke up, even as tendrils began winding into her clothes.

I'm afraid that won't be happening. The voice... wasn't a sound. She didn't hear it per se. But instead, it was as if it was directly in her mind.

Forgive me for the ruse, but it was necessary. To make things clear, I'm a being that enjoys the pleasure of you human girls quite intensely. You should be thankful, as I have no intent on humiliating you... only causing you quite intense pleasure.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

She turned her head, trying to see who was speaking. "I don't want it, not like this..." she said softly. "Please, let me go!" She redoubled her struggles, truly startled.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm

The tentacles moved quickly. Her shirt was easily pulled off of her body. And her skirt? That was removed with great practice. It looked like the monster wasn't going to listen to her... not in the least.

Calm yourself. You'll be enjoying yourself soon enough.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

The new actions weren't calming to her in teh lest, but there wasn't that much she could do, as the monster stripped her down to her bra and panties. SHe bit her lip. "I just want to get out of here!"

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Unfortunately that won't be happening.

With that, tendrils moved to her breasts. At first they didn't undo her bra, simply began stroking her fleshy orbs even through the fabric. Certain tendrils began rubbing up and down her sides... but finally, the bra was unclasped, and the tendrils wrapped insistently around her breasts, squeezing and pulling quite... pleasantly.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM

She paled slightly, watching her bra fall to the ground. A slight gasp escaped her lips as the tentacles massaged her ample breasts. "Oh god.." she murmured, feeling her nipples hardening under his expert touch.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]