View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode) 

Post Re: Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode)
It was curious. From her words, it was clear she was uncomfortable about this... perhaps she hadn't ever admitted anything like this before. Antipode was quite interested in this little psychological showcase, and planned, in fact, not to cause her any more distress until she had at least shared a bit more.

It seemed she needed someone to talk to.

Whether it's shameful or not is not really applicable to your current situation. For the first case, none of this has anything to do with you, in the sense that... the monsters who have taken you really don't care. We don't, I suppose. The aliens on this campus will take you as they will... and cause you to feel however they wish you to feel. Unfortunately, human willpower is only so strong, and in the end there comes a time when a willow tree ceases to bend, and finally breaks.

Was he actually trying to reassure her slightly? It probably wasn't the most helpful, certainly... but he was trying, it seemed. He certainly wasn't attacking her yet, at least!

But in other words... yes. You have found yourself enjoying, at least the feelings that are caused. However, this enjoyment, which is natural, by the way, of the overwhelming things these monsters tend to do to you is matched by the horror, fear, and furthermore, worst of all, the violent and degrading nature of the way you are treated. Your negative feelings war with your positive, and even the positive, as strong as it is, only adds to the negative, because it was not your will. I suppose I should ask... what would your response be to an entity taking you that did not act violently towards you? Perhaps one that gained their enjoyment purely from human pleasure, to which even uneasy feelings were a detriment?

Antipode was amused, here. He knew she would resist whatever he did, when it got to that point. He didn't mind, and wouldn't try to stop her. However... if he could get her to submit to it with few ill feelings, and get her to, in the end, enjoy it as greatly as she could... it would be greatly worth while. Besides. She might need it too, so it wasn't all for himself... or so he told himself.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

Saira looked down, deep in thought. She wondered what the creature was getting at. Was there even such a monster? And... it had points about how she felt... She shook her head, still confused. Still questioning.

"...There's such a creature? I... I don't know. It'd still be... I... I'm used to the idea of sex having something to do with a relationship! It'd be odd, very odd to be with a monster, even a kind one. Because don't they just come, and take what sex is there?..."

An idle thought occurred. What if Antipode was talking about itself there?...

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:47 pm

What if indeed? She was very astute, and would probably figure that out for certain soon. Even before Antipode began his experimental ministrations on her. He intended even to delve into her mind, as time passed this evening.

Yes, you tend to be taught that relationships are required. But isn't it obvious that the main reason for that, beyond even the biological reasons, is the cultural understanding that sex creates children? In a situation with an alien that could not have a monster with you, that particular taboo would have no real force. Of course, there would be another taboo, similar to the one against having relationships with humans of different, 'alien' groups, that occurs from time to time. Nevertheless, forgive my meanderings. What did you mean by that last part, "come and take what sex was there"?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile YIM

More thought, but this time she blinked, and put it right to words before any meditation on it.

"Rape. To not... ask, nor think of the other person... To have sex regardless of wishes, regardless of how they'd want it. That's how most monsters here conduct themselves. But... I... I'm not sure I'd even be ready for that. I... don't even know what I want, er, sexually... It's hard to pin down when what I've just told you is all I've had!"

Saira's cheeks were still red now, perhaps even moreso. This was a deeply personal matter, and she didn't know where the creature was going with all of this. Was... was it trying to talk her into having sex with him? Rather than him raping her like all the other monsters do?... What is even motivating this 'Antipode'?...

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Antipode had begun to understand, naturally. Human girls definitely seemed to dislike that sort of thing... at least at the beginning. They resisted, because they hadn't chosen in the first place. It made sense to have such a feeling, due to the fact that sex would, with the same species, cause pregnancies. Perhaps he was just too clinical, but that was the way he thought. As it was, another experiment was being created, which could change this. For now, however...

I see. It's unfortunate, and not something I can really help you with. The entities on this island are only barely under control anyway. The school keeps tabs on them, but that's about it. The administration is arguably worse, in fact.

He wasn't the best at comforting her, obviously. But he was trying, a little bit. For now, though, he considered how best to continue on. She had shared things about herself, and her own feelings.

When it comes to what you want, I believe the chances of meeting a normal human male is very low. However... I could perhaps help with that.

A person appeared, in the same room. Long hair, a fair complexion. He was like one of those pretty boys. He was standing against the door. He sighed a little bit, and shook his head, drinking a cup of coffee. He smiled then, and looked over at the girl, Saira.

Um... hi. I'm Ichigo, Antipode's avatar, son, or human... thing. Anyway, the point is, artificiality aside, I'm human, and not him, either. Nice to meet you.

He looked around and sighed. He was back here, it seemed. He looked at the coffee and felt a pang of regret and memory. That insomniac girl... well. He was here to mediate again. He'd been liking Prague, too.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:20 am
Profile YIM

Even though in some way she should have expected the strange and theoretically impossible already (psychic interdimensional creatures!)... Saira was not ready for Ichigo's sudden appearance, and now that it was a recognizably male thing, one so very human... she blushed even deeper and more profusely, sweating slightly from sudden nervousness.

"Ah... Uh... Hi. I guess he can already... ah... tell you my name or... Yeah. I..."

Thoughts came unbidden. What was this? A test? Was Antipode... trying to see how she'd act if confronted with a human?... Strange, but yet it almost seemed to make sense in regards to how he-it-whatever behaved. Nonetheless, though, Saira behaved in a way that seemed more in line with her bespectacled, 'nerdy' look, and clammed up, staying quiet after her awkward attempt at greeting Ichigo. She didn't even know whether or not it was because she was nervous around boys in general, or because of the context of the situation... she hadn't ever even spent that much time with boys or men - her parents thought it bad...

Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Ichigo smiled a bit. She was shy, and clearly uncertain as to what was going on, or what to do... he took several steps forward, having already been briefed on the situation by Antipode. Ichigo supposed to himself that his master wished him to put her at ease, if not have sex with her at some point during this situation, and he couldn't really say no, now could he? Oh, well. He was much better than he used to be. An entire pot of coffee appeared, along with another cup, which he poured.

Coffee? It's kind of a bad habit of mine... I picked it up from a... friend. When he said that last bit, there was a clear, sad look on his face. But it was brief, and disappeared almost before one could see it had even been there. anyway, I know you're all shy and everything, but relax. I'm basically just here to mediate, and so forth. My master figured out that, many times, having a human form really helped, you know? Besides, it's better than looking at tentacles, believe me. He took another sip. He still took his coffee black, and in fact had learned to love it.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

Saira... very slowly nodded, trying to get up the courage to speak again. And at length, her violet eyes blinked again, and she tentatively asked a question.

"Mediate... hm? What would he want to reach with... mediation?"

The thought of the test, or having sex with him, or with Antipode, or... whatever was going on, was still in the girl's head. Though at the same time she was admittedly confused as to what was completely going on.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Ichigo smiled a bit, then, and walked over, setting a cup of coffee on the desk closest to her, before moving back towards the door. He turned around and with a flourish snapped his fingers. And a number of tentacles appeared, as if out of nowhere. They lost their invisibility in other words, and she could see the large number of them around in the room.

Well, generally, seeing what my master actually is tends to cause girls to freak out a little bit. I'm here because, as you're already finding, it's easier to talk to a human than a mass of tentacles, I'm sure.

She looked like she had a strong feeling what was going to happen. As it was, he walked over again, and looked at the files she'd been looking at.

So. You were looking for information, were you? He started sifting through the files as well, now, curious and interested. Hmm... this is very good. I believe that this could all be useful. I suppose I could have my master make copies, or at least keep some sort of tab on the databases here anyway. What were you looking for, exactly, again?

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile YIM

Saira, still a bit nervous, briefly nodding at the comment at the tentacles - and seeming to actually not really care when he showed them. Maybe the lack of surprise? Either way, though, she considered it.

"...Well, that does make sense, a human mouthpiece..."

But then the conversation switched to the files, and Saira got a bit more confident, gladly explaining.

"Oh, that... I wanted proof, or at least warning. Dossiers, evidence of the administration's role rather than just an affirmation of it, that sort of thing. Though..."

She shook her head.

"I must be thinking too legally! This is a remote island, there's no government but the school itself to complain to... So evidence would only go for the girls themselves... and even they would have no idea, wouldn't care... Hmmm..."

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:49 am

Ichigo looked over the bits and pieces of information. Certainly, it was interesting stuff. He even found some things about the monsters themselves. He picked up the one about Antipode itself. He smirked, looking through that particular file, leaning against the cabinet as he sifted through the pages.

He laughed a little bit, seeing the descriptions of his own parts of the action. And the near instant alteration of the text, information that he was back on the island. Did they make this paper work in real time? They must have incredibly complex systems here... then again, there was all that paperwork, so to speak, before you even came here...

Yeah, you're right about one part at least. There's no one here to give it to. The school administration is all in on it, and most of the girls tend not to know what's going on. It's only a few, due to various... limits. He looked at her again, and smiled a little bit, sadly.

I don't know if I can help you send this information out to everyone. After all, I'm in these files too, along with my master, and if it went out things would get a bit more hectic for us as well. I don't really want to have to leave Earth, you see...

He passed the file with Antipode and Ichigo's information to her. She could take a look at it, then, and see for herself... exactly what Antipode was.

(Basically, she gets the equivalent of all the other threads I've done. ^^; You can have her respond according to the information, as it's all there! ha ha )

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

Saira looked over the dossier intently, surprised at the sheer volume of encounters, persons mentioned, detailed summaries... The school had really impressive records, and so apparently did Antipode!

"Wow, I didn't know... you were with that many... I didn't know this went on that long. I... I guess it's sort of naive to think otherwise though."

A fingertip shifted to her lips, as a more contemplative tone entered the girl's voice.

"Ah, you've been rather helpful - and you say you're not quite in the system... it might not be hard to make a small omission, since..."

And then she blushed. She had recalled that Antipode was psychic, so it probably already knew that she already knew it was probably going to try something with her, at some point. It still made her nervous to say, though.

"...Well... even if you also, ah, do something, none of the others have been so... ah... polite. If you're that worried it's the least I can do, since one monster isn't nearly as hard as the system, to overcome."

Having said that, Saira reclined back on a wall, thinking, now yet again unsure of what to do next. She was beginning to feel like she was coming off as a bit one-track at this point, constantly going on about the monsters and the conspiracy and the papers and... basically why she was here. But what to say? Not a clue. Well. Maybe an attempt...

"Ah... so... What is it like, then, to be this extradimensional creature of, ah, unknowable extent? I mean, the fact that you - you Ichigo - are here means that you Antipode probably know what it's like to be human, too. So you can, er, ya know, compare..."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:07 am

Ichigo watched her long and hard, carefully noting every single small change of expression. Every look, every breath, and so on. Further, he looked at her, and felt attraction towards her. He suspected that that was Antipode's doing, but he'd be a little surprised to find that it was mostly himself, or at least, those unconscious parts that were in imitation of humans and not under Antipode's control, direct or otherwise, other than merely designing them.

When she finally spoke again, it was clear that she had, indeed, understood the implications in the records that he had given her. That, indeed, Antipode wasn't terribly different than the other monsters, at least in the final act of what it was going to do to her. However, there was a surprise. She was... a little surprised and impressed, sure, but pretty much any other girl would react with anger or fear, at least beyond the nervousness that looked as though it was similar to that with a boy she'd like.

She even offered to leave them out of the goings on that were occuring. Hide the document, destroy it... that sort of thing. Even with the obvious undercurrent, soon made clear by her, that she knew what he was probabaly going to do!

Ichigo smiled then, and laughed, just a little bit.

Really? You're not going to scream or cower, or show anger or anything like that? You're actually going to offer to protect us, even knowing what we're... well, honestly going to do? He blushed a little bit, and looked a little embarassed about his outburst.

Sorry... anyway. What is it like? WEll... I'm not him, exactly. So I wouldn't know what being that kind of entity is like. But he tells me that it's kind of like... you know video games? Like Mario Brothers, and those role playing games and so forth? It's like... he's playing one of those 2D games like the early Zeldas, and where for you two dimensions seem too few, for him, three do... does that make sense to you?

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:27 am
Profile YIM

At the comment on videogames, Saira nodded, thinking. That was... perhaps the best answer she'd ever get on that. It had stuck out in her mind, it was the one thing she knew she'd only be able to ask once in her life - and most people never even met extradimensional horrors to ask them what existence is like! But... her mind moved back to the first. Vocal proof, that much was evident! But... what came next probably seemed even more strange to him. Or not, she couldn't tell.

"I... Well yes, I know. It's just... Between that sense of guilty, dirty pleasure, and... and the fact that you've been so polite, even if only for some reason I either can't fathom or know too well, depending... I just don't want to think about it. I know I'm going to be scared. I know I won't want it, it's just..."

Saira lowered her head, almost seeming solemn - and let out a burst of words, faster and more resolute.

"It's easy to be scared of someone in the process of violating you. Giant gnashing fangs and writhing tentacles grabbing and pulling and going all sorts of places and, and, and..."

For a second, a few teardrops welled, as memories of the attacks she'd already had flitted back briefly. Though, in part for her first time, and in part for the more elaborate torture, Kouzakai stood out in those memories. Saira eventually continued, but her voice wavered some.

"B-but if you're just here, talking, then it almost feels numb. It's like a deep dread that you know exists, but you can't feel it. It's too impossible. Reality isn't what it should be, and the monster that rapes you is talking. Not just to taunt, to torment, but to know and talk and learn and... It's really confusing, I don't know what to do, what I should do, and I just let it go, I just wanted to avoid the dilemma of how I'd get away - if I could, I might not, probably won't..."

Still awash in the reverie, Saira leaned against the wall, desperately wiping tears from her face. She knew that showing a face, showing a 'mask' was useless with a pyschic creature, and her mind chastised her for it. But the girl nonetheless tried to fight back the tears and the memories and look normal. To look... maybe even strong. But it came out wrong - all she achieved was a dull look, neutral if not for the sliver of doubt she had yet to banish.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:34 am

Ichigo thought to his master, as he listened to the girl speak. Hear that? He asked, looking vaguely in the direction Antipode's core was in. He almost frowned, then, and suddenly felt deeply afraid for his sister, soon to be placed on this island, to be harmed by the other monsters here in the very same way Saira here was harmed. How he was going to harm her. He didn't have a choice in this... but he still knew he might feel bad when this was done. Antipode might not, but he would.

He crossed his arms as he listened, her words, her fears, her distress and attempts to hide it. The facts she was stating, the feelings she was shedding light on, and the odd, bizarre situation, even bizarre for the circumstances, that she found herself in. Every little while he took a little step. Too small to be noticeable. Too small for her really to even see it. But gradually, as she was talking, he was getting closer.

You know, you may be showing me her thoughts... but it's much more interesting to interact with her here. He thought this to Antipode, who simply laughed a little bit. Told him he looked forward to things that were coming. And to step up and get on it. There was always more time later. After all... she'd never been with a man. Ichigo hid a wince at that.

And finally, by the time her conversation was over, Ichigo had finished his little argument with his creator. And was close to her. Especially close to the girl leaning against the wall. And so he leaned in, then, and kissed her. Carefully, and rather well, too. His hands moved to her shoulders, and pushed her against the wall.

The kiss was slow, even if she struggled, and wouldn't end for what would feel like a long time. Then he pulled away just slightly, and spoke.

Well... I can't really change the fact that I and my master are going to... do what he came here to do. I won't ask you to cheer up, either. But my master only wants your pleasure. And you're probably interested in how a human feels, too. Well... I can only offer you that consolation, and, of course, the fact that if I refused right now to follow my master's orders I'd be vaporized, so... sorry about that.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next