View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode) 

Post Re: Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode)
By the time Ichigo leaned in to kiss her, Saira didn't even know what to expect, didn't know it was coming. And when he did? Her eyes opened wide, then shut... and her tongue danced. Whether out of confusion, reflex, or maybe even a curiosity that stood against what she knew would probably happen... At any rate, the girl actually returned the kiss.

Then Ichigo pulled away, leaving Saira to slump slightly, breathing rapidly, her glasses fogged and her voice wavering... Then, just to add to the whole thing... the realization took its course. Now, this creature with many faces was going to do its thing. But Saira latched onto one thought, one hope for it to be different... and with a deep blush and a scared, yet hopeful voice, she pleaded with the creature.

"Please... be gentle with me."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:12 am

Returning the kiss. At first, Ichigo hadn't expected it... certainly hadn't expected her tongue to dart out. His tongue responded in kind, and that kiss, though long, didn't feel nearly as long as it really was. When, in the end, he pulled away, the young-looking man looked at her, watching her face, and watching her reaction very, very carefully.

She was struck, emotionally, and he could only smile a little bit, a hand moving to her cheek as she shuddered, and found her knees weak, her glasses fogging up, and everything seeming all wobbly. He watched her face, and listened closely as she spoke. She was excited! It was different, and... he rather liked this change. Perhaps it was the fact that he was human... definitely that, along with the conversation, the relative kindness.

Her request... her single request, it seemed, was understandable. And at that part, he smiled a little. His hands moved to her shoulders, and he kissed her again, a shorter little kiss, before pressing her lightly against the wall.

Gentle indeed. He'd have the tendrils around them get into the action soon enough, holding her, perhaps, binding her in relatively kinky ways, since he would rather like that himself. But... for now, it was his own hands that moved to the bottom of her shirt, beginning then to pull it off of her.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Saira still breathed deeply, even just from the anticipation. Was this... was this what it was like to actually have sex with a man? To be surprisingly, wanting this? To anticipate what he was going to do?... Just thinking about it made her body tingle slightly at his touch, at the next kiss. And when he pressed her against the wall, she felt the anticipation moving into a slight thrill, as if the force of the gesture made things seem a bit more exciting, or interesting. Yet... at the same time it was still soft, not brutal - and she was thankful for that.

Either way, Saira lifted her arms against the wall, actually making it easier for Ichigo to take off her shirt. The girl seemed to be playing the submissive role quite readily, and the soft, dreamy smile and closed eyes she showed just seemed to confirm that.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Antipode observed with near glee. Though he could have simply taken the girl without any seduction, it seemed as though things were progressing vastly more easily thanks to his human avatar. Yes, Ichigo's consciousness was a shard of Antipode's, but that, along with most of his shards of consciousness, were independent as far as it went, and though he could stop that independence, he was more interesting in watching at this point, and gaining what he wished to gain.

Ichigo, of course, had a strong feeling of this. But he ignored it, and focused on the submissive girl as she gave in. He grinned, a little bit, then, and continued peeling the shirt off of her upper body. He looked at her body, then, and took a slight lean away from her, to watch her more clearly. He smirked, then, getting more completely into his role as seducer, and his hands moved to her wrists, holding her hands above her head once again. He kissed her, then, letting his tongue slip into her mouth. He toyed with her, and when the kiss ended he began kissing lower.

He kissed her neck, and began nibbling it lightly, as his hands moved away, finally, from her hands, moving to her bra, beginning to slowly undo the bit of clothing as slender tendrils wrapped around her wrists in place of his hands... he had quite a benefit that no human would have... and a submissive girl who didn't mind bondage would absolutely love. Tentacles that could bind at a thought.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

Saira breathed deeply, feeling a slight tension at Ichigo's touch, and then a bit of a rush when he kissed her again. Not even remembering Kouzakai's trickery with kisses would take away from the fact that she loved them. But as the lips moved lower, Saira gasped and let out a yelp - not only did she like kisses, but her neck was very sensitive!

In fact, so much so that she didn't really notice the difference between the tendrils and the hand...

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 am

Ichigo didn't know anything about Kouzakai's trickeries, or really anything any other monster did. Ichigo was completely focused on the girl, this Saira, who seemed to really like it when he played with her neck in that manner. So he continued, his mouth nibbling lightly on her neck, toying in a really quite lovely manner. He wasn't being a monster about it, he wasn't using it to harm her... but just to bring forth her enjoyment, and to hear more of her adorable sounds.

Otherwise, however, he'd finished removing the young girl's bra. And after a brief moment, she'd find a surprising new thing. His hands, warm and soft, on her breasts. They began fondling her lightly, moving against her skin, carefully caressing her... it seemed he'd been given knowledge by his creator, and was intent on using it!

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Saira leaned back as Ichigo went to work on her neck in earnest, her voice issuing out in moans that changed in pitch. She seemed to really feel it, though it wasn't a deep pleasure like from where she'd normally be touched in sex. For a moment, her hands pulled a bit at the tendrils holding them, but as Saira leaned into an arch, it seem to just be natural motions.

In the back of her mind she noticed them, but at present, Ichigo seemed to be keeping her original enthusiasm in full force - so little else was thought about it. And when the hands settled on her breasts, Saira let out a little yelp, before more light moans came through. Adding a soft caress to what he was already doing served Ichigo well, and he was even causing the girl's body to shift a bit from the feelings, feelings standing somewhere between tickles and honest sexual touches...

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:15 am

(Okay, sorry for my three week absence... but I think I'm back, now. ^_^;)

Ichigo simply smiled. Saira was clearly enjoying herself, and the relaxed nature of the situation seemed to be helping her greatly. Besides, he was giving her something... fairly normal. Something fairly like she'd experience at home. A human, who acted like a human. Yes, she was still being forced, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy it. There wasn't any romance here, but there was certainly her responses. And they were adorable.

His hands caressed her breasts a little more, squeezing, kneading. Soon, fingers began focusing on those little nipples of hers, teasing them, tugging on them. He grinned, and moved his mouth from her neck to her shoulder while his hands continued. He was taking his time, merely playing with her. Merely helping her relax, right now.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

And what time to take it was! The calm, delicate touches, the moving kisses, the soft kneading of her breast... It was pretty nice. Saira leaned back, pushing her body forward slightly, eager to take in the sensations. Eager to moan and coo with each grasp, each kiss.

She was welcoming this... why? Maybe... maybe it was a chance to do it right. To have something remotely real. Kindness, a generous offer (of a sort)... Maybe it was just a form of denial, a way of dealing with the fact that when a girl (herself!) met a monster (him!) the monster would act in a predictable, inevitable way. Maybe she was looking for a shadow of love in the harsh light of lust?

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:28 am

The shadow of love in the harsh light of lust. When Antipode heard this thought of the girl's, he laughed. It was so amusing! In fact, it was so amusing that he informed Ichigo of these thoughts.

Ichigo reacted by nearly stopping right then and there. He felt embarrassed, which was altogether separate from how pissed he felt at his master, for telling him of these things. He didn't want to hear that! He didn't want the girl to misunderstand. In reality, he was doing this because Antipode made him. He didn't dislike the girl, naturally, but even so he felt horribly guilty. He moved his mouth away from her, and his fondling of her breasts nearly stopped. He smiled at her a little sadly. What was he to do? She was trying to enjoy herself, and pretend it was something it wasn't, because she couldn't bare it otherwise.

He sighed. He wasn't going to be her boyfriend or anything like that. He couldn't. Besides... she wouldn't want that anyway, since she was probably just trying to pretend. But he could continue what he was doing, and let her think whatever she was going to, couldn't he?

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Saira blinked at Ichigo's hesitation - half for interrupting her escapist fantasies, half for the seemingly out-of-character response. Though she remembered just then that Antipode is telepathic, and Ichigo is a... a something, a shard of its awareness? Even if they had different personae they were still part of the same being. But then he continued, and she breathed out again, remembering.

Remembering her mission here, to know at least something of what a man felt like it. She knew she thought about it before. Ever since her first time here, Saira has been wondering what 'real' sex was like - with men, not monsters... maybe even with women, though she didn't quite want to admit that to herself yet. And with the resumption of Ichigo's touches, the girl sighed again in subtle pleasure...

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Ichigo noticed her puzzled response, but he was able to get over his sudden negative feelings and keep going. He kissed her again, his lips pressing against hers carefully. His tongue moved against her lips, slipping past, into her mouth, and quickly it began dancing with her own tongue. Hands moved, too, down her body, to her stomach. His fingers traced against her flesh, feeling her, merely touching her for now.

They moved lower, then, to her waist. Hands moved behind her, grasping her ass gently, squeezing through the fabric of her pants while his kiss ocntinued. Her hands were still held by the tentacles, merely to... keep them above her head in a pleasant manner. If she struggled he'd let them go for now. He was pretty clear, as well, what she was thinking... Antipode's heckling hints were enough. Was it just him, or was that monster getting more joy now out of his embarassment than from the pleasure he was creating?

Nevertheless, when the kiss ended, he looked at her, intently.

You want to know what it's like, actually being with a boy. For real, that is. That's good, because I'm that down to my DNA. Isn't that what you want? He was acting odd, wasn't he? To tell the truth, lately he was getting a little sick of doing this to girls.., but he had to admit, her reaction was quite interesting. He smiled, and went on, his hands moving back up to her breasts. I'm going to give you that now. And you can... pretend anything you like. And I hope, what I'm about to do is a good memory for you. Now how does that sound?

His hands went back to her pants, and in a moment he pulled them down, leaving her just in her panties. He grinned then. He was getting back into his stride.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:07 pm
Profile YIM

Saira's eyes closed, and she had a... half smile, as she felt her pants fall, and heard Ichigo's words. She wanted him to be telling the truth. For this to be good... And so, she spoke, her eyes still remaining close.

"Mm... Just... remember what I said..."

A deep sigh, whether wistful or in preparation for what was to come - Saira let one out all the same. She knew, at least, what physicality felt like. She knew of penetration, of fondling. It's the way it would normally happen, that's what she was waiting for. If she had to pretend he was a lover, even when he was just a... a... No, she wouldn't try to describe it - then that's what she'd pretend.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:29 am

Be gentle? Of course... In truth, she was the sort who would probably respond best, at least at first, with gentleness. She was small, and seemed rather delicate in nature. Besides, she seemed fairly shy, and that had quite the effect. With her hands still held there above her head, against that wall, he began kissing down her neck again.

This time, however, he kept moving down, and while his hands moved up and down his sides, his mouth kissed at her shoulders. Then, they moved down her upper chest. And his head maneuvered towards her breast, and he slowed down. First one kiss, then another, and another, moving closer and closer each time to the center of that breast.

Finally, his kisses approached, and he kissed her nipple. His tongue moved out against it, flicking against the little nub quite agilely. His arms moved around her waist, pulling her a little closer, as he went on. It seemed slow and gentle was his way of operating, wasn't it?

Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 am
Profile YIM

In at least her fantasy, or her denial, or whatever you wanted to call it, Saira was feeling good. She could feel the kiss slowly moving, leaving small tickles and pleasures wherever they went. Her body arched slightly as if to expose her breast better, just as Ichigo moved over to that spot.

Then, a light, high "ah!" sounded as he began working on the breast, then the nipple itself. And as he continued, she began to work her voice into a low moan. Her hands didn't struggle either, seeming content with their grasp... for now.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next