View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode) 

Post Re: Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode)
Ichigo simply smiled. She was responding well even now. Though it might have been an act of denial on her part, she was certainly playing the part with gusto. He wondered how she'd respond to the rest, when it finally occured. Now, if she struggled against the tendrils holding her wrists, he'd allow her to be freed. After all... this was as much for her to respond humanly as for him to take her in a human manner.

And human manners didn't get much better. His mouth was suckling lightly on her breast. It was certainly different than a monster's mouth, a monster's disposition. For everything to see, he was acting like a lover, treating her to a moment of passion. His hand reached her other breast, and began fondling it lightly, massaging the fleshy orb quite carefully. Fingers sank into her breast, and kneaded her even more.

Soon, he let go, and with a few last licks looked back up to her. There was a grin on his face.

If you want me to go lower... if you want me to go any farther, you're going to have to ask for it.

His tone was wicked in its playfulness. He was going to tease her! He went back to her other breast, kissing it just as he did the first, his hand switching sides as well.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:11 am
Profile YIM

Saira's body squirmed, and small gasps of pleasure issued from her, as Ichigo continued to attend to her breasts. It was... it was pretty good! Especially in this different context... But then, then he asked. Were she not already committed to seeing this through, as it were, Saira would wonder if this wasn't some kind of tease, or maybe even subtle torment. But... Between gasps and slight moans, she replied back.

"Yes... I want to feel it for real..."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:56 am

Indeed it was a tease. A slight torment, just to play with her. You see, Ichigo had some tendencies of his own. And he liked to play, even in a situation like this. He smirked, and his hands moved to those panties of hers, the only barrier between the open air and exposure of her most private areas and... safety, of a sort. A sort she clearly didn't want at the moment. His hands slowly peeled the panties down off of her body, letting them fall easily to the ground around her feet.

And he looked up at her again, hands moving to her waist, slipping around and grasping her ass lightly. He looked wicked, and moved up again, from her breasts, kissing her lightly.

To feel it for real, huh? To feel it from a man, and not a monster? Of course. But... as a man, you should know I have things I would like as well. I'm not so impassionate as my creator. And I can feel... by now he was whispering into her ear. ... just as much as you can.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:00 am
Profile YIM

Saira's breathing was getting faster, deeper... First, the tickling of his finger against her thighs, as Ichigo moved to remove her panties. Then, the feeling of his hand sliding behind her, grabbing her ass. She felt a sense of tension or anticipation from that, like he was moving her forward to get her in better position for something. But then the whisper in her ears came, which sent a slight shiver down Saira's back.

"Things? What things... were you specifically talking about?..."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm

He smirked. It was a playful smirk, and his began moving back down. He supposed he could go on, since she'd given that answer, had given in. More of her own will than anything else at this point. He moved past her breasts as he sunk, and began to kiss right below them. His kisses continued, slowly moving farther down her body, soon at he rstomach. They were soft, and quite careful. Teasing little kisses moving lower and lower each moment.

And soon, he reached her pelvis, and kissed at her pubic region. He stopped there for awhile, merely kissing her. A hand brushed against her thigh, her sensitive inner thigh, and he finally looked up again, that smirk still on his face.

You're an intelligent girl. I'm sure you know, at least intellectually, what males of our species tend to like. What we... find enjoyable. Come now, I know you can do it.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

Saira blinked, shaking her head a vague yes. She knew... oh, she knew. It wasn't that different, actually, between the obviously male monsters and an actual man. Or so she compared what she knew with what she heard. Blushing, though, from the sense of pressure this put on her, Saira slowly responded, amidst gasps as his hand stroked the inside of her thigh.

"You... probably want me to do something there... like, suck it or let you... ah, go inside, or... something like that?"

She was getting pretty nervous, though. Saira's little fantasy-induced reverie seemed to have relied on her concentrating on it. She still was willing to at least play along, but no longer could she simply stay calm and... almost warm. To actually do something? Led to uncertainty on how he was going to treat her - as memories of how forcefully Kakumaoh and Kouzakai had put across this kind of thing came back to her. She knew she had his word, she knew he could hear her thoughts... but... that didn't change her emotions.

So, Saira stood, waiting for Ichigo to acknowledge her answer, and hopefully make clear just how he'd be starting that...

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:41 am

Ichigo simply smiled. The girl was trying her best to say things, but she was clearly nervous. In fact, she was having difficulty even speaking now. It seemed she was resenting this a little, and he decided to try to put her at ease. His kisses were still that low, still toying with her so intently. But he looked up at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

Just don't worry about it. We'll cross that road when we get to it. But this is not going to be fast. Let me... make that clear. We have plenty of time, little Saira.

His mouth moved lower, to her inner thighs, then. He was careful to avoid going any farther than that. But even so, she'd notice him slowly approaching, slowly getting a little closer here, a little closer there, with his kisses. Her pussy was still untouched... but he was very, very close, and his breath was clearly on her!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am
Profile YIM

Saira didn't know whether to be reassured or troubled by that remark... and decided for now to trust that he'd keep his word. But on other subjects... the breath that close to her pussy was making her shudder in both anticipation and pleasure. Notwithstanding that the kisses before that were enough toe make her yelp in delight at almost every touch.

Of course, what was more important, in her mind, was where he was taking this. Was he going to eat her out, as it were? Or was he teasing her in preparation for something else?...

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 am

She'd find out very soon, actually. His kisses, oh so very close, soon gave way to licks, right at the place her legs met her hips. Then, they quickly shifted. His hands were moving again, slowly shifting back up her body. Her breasts would feel his much larger hands touch them once again, squeezing lightly, hard fingers sinking carefully into soft flesh. In fact, soon his fingers began teasing her nipples, tweaking them lightly as he toyed with her.

But down below, his kisses turned to licks... and moved, to begin licking her pussy. He started carefully, darting a little bit at a time. First a moment. Then another moment, another lick. Then, his tongue delved inside her definitely not virgin pussy, moving as far inside of her body as he could. The tongue was agile, and moved inside of her moist, fleshy walls quite clearly. He was tasting her, licking her, teasing her with his equally moist tongue, and she could feel that warmth as he assaulted her with his affectionate tongue.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 am
Profile YIM

Eyes closed and body leaning back, Saira was actually beginning to enjoy this! The soft kneading of her breasts sending sparks of pleasure through her, the moan-inducing glides of his tongue... It was Good. But then, everything changed, and with a long gasp and widened eyes, Saira punctuated the whole affair with one new sound.

"OHHHH!"

The tongue slid into her pussy now, massaging it throughout and stroking her walls. Every movement of it brought new tingles, new jolts to her body. And new moans out of her mouth, new arches of her back and shifts in her hips as she tried to push herself onto the tongue. If Saira was in denial, she was doing well at it. For Saira now was really ignoring the context, and just letting herself float away...

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:41 am

Ichigo felt a jolt of satisfaction. Saira was responding better and better with every passing moment. His tongue was moving with agile speed and adept care, flicking against her soft folds, tasting of her juices, delving, just the tiniest bit, deep inside of her body, before moving out again. He was working skillfully here, and playing with her with as much energy as he could give.

And then his tongue moved, a little bit. Though several minutes passe,d he wasn't satisfied toying with her like this anymore, even if it was enough to drive her to such pleasure. His tongue moved up, a hand moved to her clit, and pulled back the flesh of the hood, exposing the sensitive nub to the assault of his tongue.

And his tongue assaulted it indeed! The warm, wet muscle brushed against the bundle of nerves a little at first, and then at full strength, moving against her with the clear intent at pleasuring her without stopping... he wasn't teasing her anymore, he was pleasuring her for real.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:50 am
Profile YIM

For her credit, Saira was definitely being pleasured, and well aware of it! From the slight gasp of anticipation at the finger pulling away her hood, to the much higher moan when the tongue reached her clit, this was obvious even without reading her mind. This... this was the beginning of it, wasn't it? One of the first things, that was more than just a massage or a kiss, or... no, this was one of the first things tonight that counted as sex.

Allowing herself to lean back and enjoy it, eyes closed and with a deep heave of her chest... Saira actually didn't mind the way this was set up. The slight feeling of her arms up there giving a bit of an edge to the situation, and his tongue providing more than ample pleasure. She was admittedly curious as to where he'd be taking it though...

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Where would he take it? Where indeed! For the moment. Ichigo was focused on a single thing, teasing Saira carefully, and now, more than that, making her react as pleasantly as possible. She was relaxing now, letting him work and letting it go over her... it was obvious from her response, the way her body reacted to his touch. His tongue wouldn't stop, either, it merely kept moving, up and down, in circles, in all sorts of different ways. He wasn't going to stop anytime soon, and he didn't falter even a little bit.

His hands, there on her hips, began moving back up again, finding her breasts once more. His hands, larger than hers, began squeezing her smallish breasts carefully, massaging as he'd done several times already this evening. For now, that's all he was going to do, besides listen to her words, mumblings, and more likely her gasps and moans.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

By now, Saira's back was pressed against the wall, her hips thrust out to accept the flicking tongue openly. Not only that, but her moans began to achieve rhythm, albeit a long, tantalizingly luxurious one. More than any of her other actions, though, the sign that Saira was starting to lower her proverbial walls was that she was pushing her hips against Ichigo's head, trying to get him to work harder!

But even so, she was beginning to feel a sense of mental strain from this. A yearning, both from fear and lust, to have more. Even though now he was more seriously pleasuring her, Saira still felt teased, still felt this was only a very dim beginning. The hands on her breasts didn't help that feeling - though they did help the pleasure she was going through!

Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm

(alright, I'm just checking to make sure you're still around as well, before I post again... I seem to be apologizing a lot, but I hope you'll forgive me for that! I intend to be around for awhile, so if you wish to continue...)

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next