View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode) 

Post Re: Seeking Knowledge (For Antipode)
(Oh, I'm perfectly fine with continuing!)

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

(alright! Sorry, I've been focusing on homework over the weekend. >_<; )

Ichigo could feel it, just a little bit. Perhaps it was something in her voice, or maybe the way she was moving, but it seemed quite a bit as though Saira wanted more than just this little bit he was doing. Yes, his tongue was rubbing her clit, yes he was teasing her, toying with her, pleasuring her quite a bit... but there was more to it than this, and he smiled a little bit. She was definitely ready for more, and to continue drawing things out might even be counterproductive.

After a little while, then, he stopped, and looked up at Saira. He moved up from his knees, and kissed her stomach, then moved up, avoiding her breasts. He kissed her collarbone, then her neck. Then, he kissed her lips, his tongue slipping into her mouth for a brief moment. His hands were at her cheeks as he looked at her. His fingers moved her hair from her face and he smirked. Her glasses were still on, werent they?

His hands moved to those glasses, and gently, carefully took them off of her head. He folded them up nicely and put them aside, on a desk, and, looking at the girl, kissed her again, briefly, before the tentacles let her arms go. However, even so, his hand was on her shoulder.

Lie down, Saira. I think it's time for more than just toying with you, don't you agree? He smiled, and watched her, showing no hostility at all. She knew she had no choice, but she was hot, and she'd do what he'd say now, he knew that.

It was nice to have someone who gave in after awhile, instead of one who fought to the end, for once, he thought to himself with a smirk.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

As she had almost expected, Saira knew what Ichigo was going to do. What he would do after the sigh-inducing kisses, the gentle touch on her shoulder. With her soft violet eyes staring back, free of her glasses, Saira smiled softly. She herself felt... ambivalent somehow, but... she was willing to let herself go. To know what this was.

She walked over to the middle of the still somewhat-darkened room, and laid herself on her back, staring up at the ceiling. In some way, she almost stared up as if to try to see some trace of the real Antipode, hiding where she knew nobody could see it... but... the sense of seeking was only in a thought. As far as eyes told, Saira actually looked unusually serene...

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Ichigo watched her. She was giving in, almost certainly due to the threat of force. And that was good, because he didn't intend to use the tentacles until later. But oh, he'd use them! And why not? He had control of them, he had a mission he had to accomplish, and it'd be fun to watch this girl in particular writhing in pleasure. He smiled at the thought, and walked towards her once more, once she was laid there on the ground. He looked at her naked body, and began to remove his own clothes as well.

Actually, he stopped for a moment, and grinned. His clothes disappeared entirely, because they were made out of nothing just as he was. Oh, he was physically there... but Antipode had made him, so why not make the clothes and avoid some inconvenience? Ichigo looked at the girl, lying there as he stood, and frowned just the tiniest bit. This manner of having sex was so, so... boring, now wasn't it? He watched her, clearly thinking for a moment.

And so, when his grin came, it was like a light had gone off. He reached down and placed his hands on her shoulders, smiling a bit. He wondered what all she knew, but had decided on something slightly different. He kissed her, for a brief moment, and then, grinning, pulled her up, somewhat. He was crouched beside her, but pulling her up, he began to speak.

Alright, I was a little hasty there. You might be zoning out, but not for too much longer... heh. Hands and knees, unless you have any other ideas for how you would like your first little experience with a human...ish boy will be? He grinned, and began kissing her neck, holding her actually somewhat close to him. A hand moved down her back, moving down her thigh after a short time.

Perhaps she'd want to be on top? That might be amusing... choosing the way she was raped might allow her more physical pleasure, and that's what his master wanted more than anything. And that wouldn't be the last, only the first, real manner... they had time, and he knew he'd outlast her. She'd fall unconscious before he ran out of stamina... well, that depended, perhaps. But he also had his master's tentacles at his command, after all! They could always... help.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Saira almost smiled for a moment. Antipode (and Ichigo) being who they were, they knew that it wasn't a pure, sincere smile. It was a combination of a facade and... curiosity. In some part of her mind, Saira actually was curious about this. But... She nodded as he spoke, and after being helped up, moved about on the floor.

Saira then took a deep breath, and knelt down, her body's curves flexing and shifting about unusually... well. With a bit of awakwardness to her movements, the Egyptian girl managed to get into the position Ichigo had in mind, hands holding up her body. Something about the position brought out a new shade of attractiveness to her. Her breasts hanging down suspended in air, and her wide hips and butt standing in the air, slightly swaying as the girl tried to keep her balance. It made her actually feel sexy for a moment, even though it made her feel a little bit vulnerable, especially with the feeling of the open air on her wet lips down there. It was a strange, mixed feeling, one that colored the words she spoke once she felt good and settled.

"I think I'm ready."

Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:06 pm

The fact was, it did make her look sexy. Rather sexy indeed. Ichigo smiled as he saw her clumsily move her body. Soon she was on her hands and knees and she did look rather attractive. The change as she wriggled slightly to get her balance was rather clear, and even if it was only there for a moment, Ichigo smiled a little himself. She said she was ready, and he didn't doubt her. He moved over, then, a hand moving around her waist as his upper body moved over her own. He kissed her neck again, this time from behind... then trailed down a little bit to her naked shoulder.

He moved himself close to her, and soon she felt his cock brushing against her thigh. His hand, the one on her waist, moved down, and pushed the thigh a little farther away from her, letting the cool air touch her exposed body even more than it did before. Then, of course, Ichigo didn't wait much longer. She'd feel his cock soon pressing against her lips, but there was a short hesitation.

Alright, then. He smirked, and pushed his hips forward. His cock slipped into her pussy rather easily, for she was, after all, still wet from his toyings earlier.

And he didn't wait long, he started pulling back very soon... and was in a very short amount of time thrusting into her, even if a little slowly at first. Even at the beginning, she could feel him speeding up.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

An almost shivering feeling, a quickness of breath, and slight gasps greeted Ichigo as he began to stroke with his hand along Saira's body. She could feel a burning feeling within her, something like passion, but perhaps laced a bit with fear. This feeling, this feeling maybe had the name of anticipation... Anticipation for what was to come, even as the girl let out another gasp at the sudden kiss.

Her breathing grew only heavier when she felt... THAT against her thigh. Saira had only known the demonic, or tentacled, or what-have-you variety, but she knew what a cock was when she felt one. She shuddered again, and it was only a scant few seconds before she felt it slide in, at first slowly, then faster.

Saira yelped in pleasure, then began softly moaning as she tried to let herself go and enjoy the feeling...

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 am

Whether or not she entirely let go and allowed herself to enjoy the feeling, Ichigo smiled. And he began, then, to nibble on her ear, playing with her lightly as his cock felt the inside of her slick body. It felt good, and he could feel the pleasure even in the beginning. And she was no virgin, and had had to handle much larger things (you couldn't really call most of them cocks, after all) than his cock. No, his wasn't exactly small, but compared to tentacles, it was very different. More normal, perhaps.

And his hips pulled back away again, and pushed back into her body. And again. And again. He was still moving slowly, carefully. And he tugged on her ear a little bit, nibbling lightly, playfully.

His movements were even, still fairly slow. It'd be awhile before he started moving truly fast, because in all honesty he was savoring the feeling of her body. It was quite pleasant, and if he was a more evil being, he might decide to have a clone of this girl made for his own interests. Well... the fact that he even thought that was troubling. Was he becoming more like his master? It was... bothersome.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 am
Profile YIM

She knew! It was hard to grasp a revelation in the midst of pleasure, but... Saira was beginning to realize what 'normal' sex felt like. She knew just from hearing about this that this wasn't the most absolutely... what did they call it? Vanilla? Position, but on the other hand? It was real sex with a real man... man-like thing. Er... Well it's close enough!

She did like it, though. Maybe it was because she negotiated for it, but as Saira pitched back and forth with Ichigo's thrusts, she actually let herself feel good. The feeling of the cock sliding in and out, the warmth of his body leading over her... She was almost trying to fantasize about some other guy, someone from home. But then she realized she didn't really know anyone back home!

So... so the narrative changed, as she tried to make up some idea of this being normal. Tried to, even though she knew the reality of the situation, picture this being something like just a regular time with a boyfriend or something like that. The surges of pleasure that came with every thrust helped, but... Saira also realized that it was, maybe, silly to delude herself like that. In a way she was just using him for her own selfish curiosity.

And as she arched her back slightly with the start of louder moans, Saira didn't seem to mind that fact...

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Antipode, of course, was listening in. Even listening to thoughts, since he could at this point, and didn't really mind it in the least. So he was quite amused to hear the thoughts of Saira. Her own thoughts that she was being selfish, herself! Her attempts to imagine some sort of relationship, to pretend that Ichigo was a boyfriend or something. Amusing! He was terribly tempted to inform Ichigo of all of this. In fact, he might very well do so, if only a little bit. Selfish curiosity? That sounded like something worth exploiting.

But Ichigo knew none of this, for Antipode wasn't informing him, and wasn't giving him any of this information he was acquiring. Ichigo, though, did note how enthusiastic Saira sounded. And he smiled, kissing down her neck again as he continued pumping his cock inside of her body. It was a lovely feeling, and she was clearly feeling it just as well. A hand, then, moved, down her side, across to her stomach. It slid down between her legs, and soon, she'd find fingers, human fingers, lightly stroking her clit even as he continued to thrust inside of her.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Now, with the continued kisses and the new (and much appreciated) attention to her clit, Saira didn't feel as much need to make things up. A vague, if slightly distant, smile formed on her face as she began to let go a bit more, thinking about... maybe more abstract things.

She wondered what her life would've been like if she hadn't been sent here. This... well, this was the most normal reminder of it. Not even school itself, away from all the sex, had anything to do with reality. An all-girls school... living by herself on some faraway island... it wasn't anything like the typical colleges, high schools, and for that matter apartments she'd end up living in, had she never been sent here.

But that was, as the moans began increasing in volume and depth, academic. She was beginning to feel it much more, enough that she couldn't lose herself in a reverie or try to be somewhere else. No, her clit and pussy both sent some clear signals that yes, she was having sex with what's sort of like a guy back on that island.

Damn if it wasn't good, though!

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:48 am

(my schoolwork has abetted a bit. So I'm back!)

Ichigo, of course, could see nothing of her state of mind, though his master Antipode could see it all. So Ichigo had only one thing to go on: her increasingly enthusiastic responses to his actions. She was growing wetter, hotter, making more sounds, and in all ways seemed a willing partner to her captivity by now.

He smiled, and kissed her neck again, his cock moving inside of her body faster now. He was now moving at the speed most comfortable to him, a somewhat fast pace, with his cock pushing in and pulling out nearly constantly. He was actually beginning to breathe just a little heavily, his respiration audible, probably even over her moans, even as they got louder and louder.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Saira didn't have great want or need for any more long reveries, or distant thoughts. The fast-paced thrusts clearly anchored her into the here and now, the clear and obvious present. But she liked it, and didn't mind this in the slightest! In general, her thoughts filled with enjoyment of the pleasure and a rather... blissful attempt to ignore the nature of this tryst.

Physically as well, Saira let go. By now she was crying out and moaning at a deep and rhythmic clip, in tune with Ichigo's thrusts. Her hips rocked back and forth in time with him, even her body swayed with the beat of their sex. And all of it? Was powered by the wonderful feeling she got every time she felt him slide against the most sensitive spots nestled inside of her...

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5