View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lurking in the Library (For Linnis) 

Post Lurking in the Library (For Linnis)
I sat alone in an isolated corner of the library farthest from the entrance, pouring over some of the library's older, mustier tomes. Books on magic and lores of ancient creatures now considered to be 'mythological'. I could only scoff at the conecpt. "Mythological, hah!" I said aloud.

The library was currently empty. I guess after so many attacks by the other creatures on the island, the majority of the usual bookworms who had experienced them firsthand wised up and simply read the books elsewhere after checking them out.

Still, if I waited long enough some unsuspecting, or otherwise, girl would come along eventually. And if they should venture far enough into the library to come within view of where I sat, all they would see is a large pile books in the process of being reorganized.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Lurking in the Library (For Linnis)
I couldn't quite fathom why the old Jimmy Buffet song "love in the library" was playing in my head, perhaps it was just symptomatic of my ecclectic taste. I sat, flipping through a book and trying to keep my desires under control. They had intensified in recent days, as they did every couple months for about three weeks or so before settling back down. I figured this was some evolutionary throwback to mating cycles of whatever we were before humans. It ididn't matter, though, because at the moment, my normal outlets were otherwise occupied.

So, here I was, horny and in a library. If only Shokushu had sexy librarians that weren't futa monsters, I'd think this was a perfect place. But as it was, I was playing the odds here as much as anywhere, I reasoned, so it wasn't too much of a concern.

To be honest, the rape was starting to lose it's psychological impact. A few years here, and it almost felt normal. I hated it, but I wasn't really hating myself for it anymore. Now it was a casual dismissal. Not the denial I once held, but almost a disturbing apathy.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 pm
Profile YIM

My patience had payed off. An old scent which had become very familiar to me reached my nostrils. It was not familiar because of repeated visits, but since several months ago I had begun to detect it all over the campus. and I knew who it was. I had only encountered her once, but I never forgot it for even an instant. Linnis.

Putting the book back on the shelf, I dispelled the illusion and quietly made my way toward the source of the scent. Peeking around a shelf, I saw what I already knew was there. So it was her. I licked my lips as I approached her from behind, eager to see how a few years on the island had affected the lesbian who asked me to fuck her and cum inside.

"So it's you again. That day when we met in the forest I already knew you were a slut, but I never could have guessed just how much of a slut you really were."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

"Which of us do you think has had more ladies in the past couple years?" I asked, not even bothering to look. I tried to give off an air of control, hoping it would make him back away or reconsider. The memories were pretty painful, and ones I didn't care to repeat, but running hadn't done me any good, so maybe my new tactic would help? "The difference is, beastie, that when I finish with them, they actually want me to return."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

(Sorry for my late response, I didn't get an email notification that you responded.)

"No the difference is, girlie, that after the monsters got you going you were more just as willing to have a fling with them as you were the students."

Well this was a surprise. Normally a student would turn or try to run away as soon as th realization hit them that they were going to be attacked, but she just stood there. She didn't even start or pause when she heard my voice. This must be business as usual for her. She must have had it especially rough from the creatures on the island. And nerves of steel. Either that or she was a total slut or both.

"And judging from your reaction to my appearance..." I said coming closer, getting down on one knee and sniffing her a little, "... and your scent, you've had just as many monsters as you've had student." I reached under her skirt and brushed over the lips of her quim with my fingers. "And I half expected you to be wet already."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:19 pm
Profile YIM

I didn't even flinch, "I've had more students by far. I've had more of the girls here than you have, I'm sure." As I was speaking, I felt his fingers trail and resisted the urges to both run and enjoy it. I was going to stand my ground this time, this one time. "And as you can see, I'm clearly not wet. So, take your little tags and your disgusting member and find someone else to annoy, you're getting on my nerves!"

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

"My dear, you wound me. Tags? That would suggest that my charms are meant to name something. Although I wish I could, I can't simply write "slut' on one of them, slap it on you and expect you to bend over. I could use them to tatoo "slut" on your body, but that's all."

I remove my fingers from her crotch and examine them. True enough, she wasn't wet in the slighest. The fact that she wasn't wearing any panties was also mildly surprising. To top it all off, she still wasn't resisting or making any attempt to run away yet either. Clearly her time on here had conditioned her to be thoroughly resilient psychologically. Putting my enjoyment of her body aside, I toyed with the notion of continuing this bizarre conversation between attacker and victim to see if I could shake her at all.

"No panties eh? Is that something you picked up from Sondra?" If the obvious danger of imminent rape wasn't enough to rattle her, then maybe bringing her lover into the equation would.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:09 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah. My ladies like it. Makes things easier." I was weighing pros and cons in my head of the various scenarios, ways of this playing out, I had been thus far able to envision. Surprisingly, the path of least resistance looked semi-decent, but I wasn't to a decision yet, "And Sondra's gotten more pussy than you too. Sadly, she gets more than her fair share of demon-spunk, but such is life in this den of evil. Gotta make due how you can, I suppose."

I liked the idea of talking to him like an equal. I noticed the various dark creatures seemed to enjoy being superior, and in he dance of dominance, I was determined to assert myself. Maybe I wouldn't join them on hunting patrols, but maybe, with enough girls under my belt, I could gain a sort of immunity.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah but you see," I said sitting down alongside her against the shelf she was facing, my hands resting on one upright knee, "by not wearing any panties, you also increase the allegedly unwanted attention you receive from the monsters. So is keeping your ladies happy really worth all the added trouble you receive from your nonhuman lovers?"

I didn't see any point in rushing this. I remember our first encounter vividly, especially near the end when she had begged me to fuck her and cum inside. I would never allow her to live that down, it was too juicy and too revealing of her true nature to let it go unsaid.

"And speaking of Sondra and "making due", aren't you just adding your own bias to the equation? After all the pussy you assure me you've both had, you still seem unsatiated. Because if you were, you wouldn't be so frustrated right now."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:59 am
Profile YIM

I'm a nymphomaniac. One girl isn't enough. She's the same way, so it works out. Open marriage." I pretended not to notice his presence too much at all, not to care. I liked it that way. To disrespect them, to show no fear, no sign of weakness. I was the alpha, and maybe it'd spare me from what he was going to do.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:31 am
Profile YIM

"Ah, you understand my plight. One girl is never enough, it's so true... But you didn't answer my other question. Is not wearing any panties to make your lovers happy worth the added attention by the other monsters? And how does Sondra feel about it? I know that you can't stand the added attention, despite the fact you came plenty of times when you were with me, but what about Sondra? For some reason that escapes me at the moment, I've never gotten around to seeing her. But rumor has it that she isn't as picky as you are."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:25 am
Profile YIM

"She can be a little reckless, but the 'no panties' thing I learned from her. And while it gets a little more attention from you lot, it isn't really a noticable change in the status quo of life here." He was trying to press me, to anger me, and get me to lose my cool. I was the alpha here. The big dog on campus. He'd have to deal with that and back off. "But I assure you, despite the fact that she gets herself in some bad situations by being so reckless, she's every bit as a fan of the pussy as I am."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

"Aren't we all? Still, even though it's been forced, you must have an acquired taste for cock by now? Even if only to a limited degree. Obviously you'll never enjoy fellatio, or get used to it even. But surely you can appreciate the feel of a cock, given the right situation and the proper use of one. You certainly had an aversion to them when we first met, but by the end you did beg me to fuck as hard as I could and to cum inside of you."

I turned to llok at her, hoping to gauge her response. This exchange had been very entertaining, and she was the type to not deny the truth if she knew it. "Don't misunderstand, it's not my intent to offend. But Sondra could certainly relay the benefits of a having a good cock to fill you from time to time. And if you learned how to use the frequent rapes ou experience to your advantage, you would be better off."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah, but what would that make me?" I asked calmly and with a total dismissal of his acts, "No, it's better for me to oppose it. If being a lesbian defines me, as it really, honestly, seems to, I need to continue on as I have been, and avoid your kind. My stupid mistakes not withstanding, I have been getting better at that, as well."

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:00 am
Profile YIM

I was about to repsond to her retort when I felt familiar ache of my hunger in my loins. This little exchange had been fun but it was time to end it. Getting up from my place on the floor I walk behind her and dip my hand under her skirt again to palm her hairless mound. "That wouldn't change anything about you at all. You're a slut. Just like Sondra and you both know it. That's part of the reason you love each other so. This has been enjoyable but all good things must come to an end. So go ahead and follow your own path. Be the lesbian you are and resist me to the last. And when it's all over and you've cummed your brain out, just pretend it was like being with a living dildo."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next