View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lurking in the Library (For Linnis) 

Post Re: Lurking in the Library (For Linnis)
"Or..." I posed my counter, not wanting this to go further. I couldn't outfight or outrun, so maybe just an air of dominance, "you could leave now, and I'll pretend it never happened. You can avoid the comeuppance you so richly deserve."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 am
Profile YIM

"And just who might be delivering this? Hmm? You and I are the only two in this room, and the last time I checked the students were the only ones whoe ever received such; whether they deserved it or not." I said as I expertly stimulated the pink petals of her sex.

I focused my control over the shadows in the room, drawing them to me and reshaping them into numerous tentacles joined at my crotch. Giving them texture, mass and weight as they curled about Linnis' arms and legs, raising her off the ground so she faced the ceiling. Spreading her lips open I pressed my snout to her hairless muff, inhaling the scent of her sweet inner walls before slippign my tongue inside of her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:02 am
Profile YIM

My teeth rattled lightly as I endeavored to gain dominion over the room. It was probably a doomed endeavor from it's conception, but it was one I was going to stick to. I wasn't going to show weakness. I was the alpha of these girls. I was the sum of the qualities that allowed one to excel in this environment. I was the one who couldn't ever let myself go. "Your time is coming, hell-thing. Don't worry."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

"As is yours my dear." I thought to myself as I ate out the obstinate lesbian. Eventually she would graduate and leave the island only taken as a sex slave like all the others. If she was lucky enough her owner would be a woman. Good luck within bad luck may just be her only hope, else she would be sold to a man and forced to use every part of her body to please him.

I took her tiny clit between my lips and sucked hard upon the sensitive little bud, drawing the first rush of her sexual fluids to my lips. I had been some time since I had drank of her pussy, and the delicious taste of her nectar had nearly been lost to my memory. Now that it was fresh in my mind, I added a little something extra to the tentacles holding her in the air. Now they looked to be a part of my own body, sharing the look and feel of my skin. I maneuvered one tentacle over Linnis' face and forced the slimy tendril into her mouth. Linnis would be surprised however at the taste that greeted her tongue. It didn't taste of me or any other man but rather of herself.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

Despite my love of my own taste, principle had to defeat joy this time. So, I bit. It was a rather typical and obvious tactic, hardly befitting someone trying to assert herself as the alpha, but it would have to suffice, since I wasn't yet totally clear what courses of action I had laid out before me. Yes, this would do. It would have to.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:42 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry for my delayed reply Linnis. Writer's block is bitch, and it's been visiting me quite frequently lately.)

I wasn't surprised when Linnis bit down on the tentacle in her mouth, which why I hadn't connected the tentacles to my nerves yet. Her time here on the island had hardened her into a defiant, strong willed woman who refused to let herself fall into her own lust. Nothing like when I had first taken her that day in the forest. At that time her pussy had practically melted under the feeling of my tongue inside of her, even more so when I used the 'Icy Touch' ofuda. How she reluctantly forced herself to suck my cock even though I had masked it's taste with her fluids. Now she flatly refused to suck on a tentacle that tasted purely of herself.

I pulled the tentacle out of her mouth and turned her in the air to look at me, albeit upside down, "If you're not going to play nice, then I'm going to have to get rough with you." I told her. The tentacles not holding her hands and feet slipped underneath her uniform and quickly turned it into ribbons as they tore it apart from the inside, leaving her naked. Two tentacles took up position behind her and began moving toward her prone backside. I gripped her taut bottom and spread her ass cheeks apart, giving the two appendages plenty of space to prod at the puckered lips of her anus. Slowly they began to start pushing into her anus together.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2