View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Common Dislike (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Common Dislike (Keemari)
"What? You don't want to cuddle first?" I ask snickering a bit as I stand up. I look at her and motions towards the backroom then. "I'm sure you don't want me to do you on one of my work tables." I tell you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm

She glared briefly at his joke. He's taking this far too lightly. He knows I'm not exactly willing here, and it's partly his fault I'm in this situation.

At his motion, she went into the back room. His attitude would be a bit more annoying if he knew just how big a deal this was for me. Still, he can't know this'll be the first time I go anywhere near this far with anyone... probably. Hard to say what information his nose might have picked up. She didn't make any comment, however. The situation was awkward enough already; no point in potentially making it worse.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm

I smirk at her as she walks back there. The moment she turns around she feels her lips assaulted as I move forward and press them tightly against yours as I my strong arms wrap around your body quickly pulling your frame into mine as I suck and lick at your lips as my hands go down your shapely hips, slowly over your ass and legs as you already feel me slowly losening your clothing.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 am

Her protest as he pulls her against him is cut off by his kiss before she could utter it. Within moments, the blanket had fallen to the floor and he was working on removing what remained of her clothing after his fan club's assault. I know this is necessary, but he's moving too fast, too aggressive, too... eager. Almost as if he's been wanting to do this for some time now.

For all her mental reservations, the ointment's effects were causing her body to respond willingly. She pulled him tighter against herself as her tongue worked its way between his lips.

Character listing

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

I pull away from your lips as I smile at you. "Oh, do you want me to go slower?" I ask you as I sense your distress despite her eagerness to my touch. As my hands go to your hips and go over them as I then let my toungue come out showing off it's impressive length as it goes down and wraps around one of your breasts with enough left over to flick over your nipple as it slides around your breast as my hands continue to roam over you.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Before she could answer him, his tongue had encircled her breast. She managed to gasp out "Yes" as the tip of his his tongue ran over her nipple, but it wasn't clear whether it was an answer to his question or a cry of pleasure. Her hands began to wander over his body, working on removing his clothes.

Character listing

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:54 am

She would find very little in the way of her getting through my clothing as I wore only a lose fitting robe and a pair of shorts as I take her yes, both ways as I slow down a bit but continue to use my toungue to play with her nice tit as my hands continue to glide over your skin, getting a feel for your lovely body.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm

She removed his robe quickly, then began to run her hands through his fur. She was still uncomfortable with his actions, but the ointment combined with his natural aphrodisiacs and his actions prevented any sign of her unease from showing.

She moaned in pleasure and pressed harder against him as her body gave in completely to the chemicals.

Character listing

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:47 pm

"Hmmm, you very lovely." I tell you giving you a compliment in the middle of all this as you run your hands over me as I then kiss you, exchaning a deep powerful kiss with you as I reach down and jam two of my fingers into your passage way letting the juices flow out around them.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:42 pm

She cried out in surprise at the unexpected insertion of his fingers. After a moment, the cry was followed by one of ecstasy as she worked her hips against his hand. She then returned his kiss, her tongue intertwining with his, while her hands worked their way inside his shorts.

Character listing

Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

What she felt there for the first time perhaps was my cock not fully aroused yet, but somewhere inbetween as I continue to tease your slit as you tried to get the feel of my sexual organ as my toungue twist and turns around yours as I enjoy the soft feel of your body and reaction of it as it humps against my hand.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 am

Somewhere deep inside her mind, a tiny voice said that something was very wrong with the situation, that her body was responding far too eagerly to his attentions and he seemed way too eager for if he hadn't planned something like this.

Her body ignored the voice, as the hand in his shorts began to massage him to erection while her other hand pressed him harder against her.

Character listing

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6