View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Common Dislike (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Common Dislike (Keemari)
"Damn it!" THe leader coughed out as you slugged her in the gut as she feels you catch her in a bear hug as the vine move to encircle us both as she tries to move her arms out to break the hold to losen it something as it appeared she has a bit of training but not enough as the vines then grip both of us tight and lift us both into the air. "Damn you!" She spits out.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Susan managed to grin at the girl. "It's your own fault. You're the one who started this."

As the vines pressed the two together, Susan flushed slightly. There's definitely a few students I've seen that this situation would be more enjoyable, but it's still kind of... What the hell is wrong with me? My mind keeps drifting that way.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:49 am

The leader grins when the vines stop moving about. "Alright girls. Lets test this girls resolve then. Oh you'll regret getting me tied up in this with you. I'll assure you." She says with a grin as the other memebers move forward and the vines don't move at them at all. It must have to be agitated or something when the pot broke as you some several of them with scciors as they then grab at your clothing and start to cut it off!

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:02 pm

"Hey! Stop! What the hell are you..." Even with the plant holding her, Susan lashed out at her assailants as well as she could. While she couldn't move very well, the position did offer some advantages, as one of the attackers discovered when one of Susan's kicks connected. Ha. She'll have trouble explaining how she got that black eye. Probably won't get her much sympathy, either. Not if they act this way to anyone who shows an interest in Mr. Sulivan, or who he shows any interest in.

Unfortunately, that kick was the last effective blow she was able to get in. After that, her attackers stayed away from where that leg could kick until a couple of them were able to grab her ankle and restrain it. The vines themselves, meanwhile, were stopping her from using her arms and other leg very well.

Character listing

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 am

With her now properly restrained they cut and snip away until they leave your body naked as the vines writhe a little over your skin doing so also you skin was more senstive then usually as the leader blushed a bit bitting her lower lip. "My, Mr. Sulivan can really pick the sleeper lookers." She said as some of the girls attempt to free her while the other girls smirk as they bring out some toys from what they could bring.

"Were here to make sure you know what happens when you go after Mr. Sulivan you tramp." One of the girls said as she gets a step ladder and stands behind you as she then grabs both your firm breasts giving them a good squeeze as you feel another girl reach up and start to stroke your mound.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:44 pm

"Let! Me! Go!" Susan suddenly jerked her head back, hitting the girl behind her in the face and causing her to lose her balance. The girl managed to keep her grip on Susan, crushing her breasts even harder until one of the other girls managed to stabilize her.

The other girl's attention to her pussy caused Susan to gasp involuntarily. What is with these girls? I'm sure they're all straight, but they're enjoying this more than they should be...

"No... not there." She tried to force her legs closed to stop her attackers' actions.

...And my body's responding far too readily to them.

Character listing

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 am

"Damn, the little bitch is quite a handful even tied up all the way." The girl says that you head butted.

"Don't you mean slut! She's already dripping wet from just that little attention." One of the other girls. Said as she holds your legs open as she then goes in and starts to lick at your pussy, quite effectivly too, she seemed quite experinced... As every roll of her toungue seems to touch a senstive area in your body.

"Ha, well of course she's a slut, after all that's our plan girls, to make her our clubs new plaything. After all, we need lets of practice to please Mr. Sulivan." THe girl said still wrapped up with you as she has a slight blush on her face.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Practice?!? Are they completely insane? Unless Mr. Sulivan is secretly Ms. Sulivan, this isn't going to help them any in the unlikely event they do get together with him.

Susan struggled as much as her situation allowed. She wasn't going to get in any more solid hits unless the vines suddenly let her go or someone got careless, but she could at least try to make things difficult for them.

Now if only her body wasn't making things so difficult for her. She could feel her nipples starting to stiffen, and the girl behind her wasn't even trying too hard. Her pussy, meanwhile, was getting wetter and wetter from the attention of the girl between her legs. Try as she might, Susan couldn't pull herself away from the girl's skilled tongue for more than a couple of seconds at a time.

"Nngh... ahn... No!... Stop!... Uhn... Don't... Oh!" Mr. Sulivan had better get here soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Character listing

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:31 am

"Bad news Prez. Junior members 1-4 have already let Mr. Sulivan by, that only leaves two members left to distract him." One of the girls said holding a cell phone.

"That's troublesome. Work her over faster." She said as the girl lashed her toungue over your more as they started to attach those tiny egg like vibes to your nipples, your clit and over your breasts. They then activate them all at once.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 pm

As they started to attach the vibrators, Susan tried to focus enough to try to pull at least one of her arms free. She hadn't been able to get her leg loose when the vine had first grabbed her, but she'd been more interested in trying to stop at least one of her attackers from escaping at that point. Maybe with a stronger effort, she could...

Then the vibrators were activated. She let out an incoherent moan and what concentration she could muster was focused on not giving in to the pleasure.

Character listing

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:30 am

As they got to this point you saw another one of the girls whisper to the leader again. "Damn it! We have no choice. Go to plan B, if we can't break her, then we'll give a present to Mr. Sulivan." She said as the girls kept the vibes going on your body as you feel them start to attach metal cuffs to your arms and legs as another one tries to put a ball gag into your mouth.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Susan tensed as they attempted to put the cuffs on her, then redoubled her struggles. Restrained as she was, she didn't expect she'd be able to avoid them, but she might delay her attackers enough that they either gave up or were caught in the act. Mr. Sulivan might believe her about what happened regardless, but he'd be sure to do so if he walked in on them like this.

Avoiding the gag, on the other hand, was much easier. She could both twist her head away from it and keep her mouth closed.

Character listing

Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 am

One of the girls then lay a punch into her gut hard to try and make her calm down a bit as another girl tries to hold your head tight as the gag was apparently a nessecary part of there plan to keep you silenced. There intenton was to leave you tied up for Mr. Sulivan, leave a note saying that your presenting yourself so he would take you. In the end you would come to resent him for taking advatange of you without ever knowing that you were set up hopefully and even so you would probaly still resent him. A one time fling with Mr. Sulivan, that was acceptable to keep you away from him was the plan

Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm

The punch knocked the breath out of her and caused her to gasp. It was only a moment, but it was enough time for the girls to get the gag into her mouth.

When the leader explained their plan, it was only the presence of the gag that prevented Susan from bursting out laughing. Idiot. Did you think about this plan at all? Even if he didn't know I was a lesbian, do you really think he'd be dumb enough to believe I'd be able to bind myself like this?

Or maybe you think he's the type who'd take advantage of this even if he didn't believe the note. Wonderful opinion you've got of your idol, either way.

Character listing

Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 am

The leader smirks. "That's an awful smug look on your face there girl, did you really think that's the entire plan?" The leader asks as you then a cold salve being spread around your pussy as one of the girls pushes it deep into your tunnel. Once your secured they uses a chemical nearby and the plant reverts to a smaller state letting us go as they quickly repot and leave you there.

The effects combined with the pollen in the air were already taking affect, it was like being stabbed twice. As her pussy was now on fire, burning with need thanks to the salve as well as her body with the pollens making it ache to be touched, to enjoy.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next