View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Steal This Book (for Violett Small) 

Post Re: Steal This Book (for Violett Small)
Giolett gasped and squirmed, wincing as her legs were forced apart.

"Yeah," she gasped, "well excuse me for not being the Necronomicon. Where I come from, books down't talk..."

Whimpering softly, she shuddered as his hand teased her warm, tight sex through her panties.

"... You... You can't put me with her... I... I'm not yours. You're not the only monster here, and some of them... well... I don't think they'll be happy if another kind breaks their favorite toy."

Violett glared a the book beast, trembling in fear. Even as the threat left her lips, there was an aura of regret around her... As if she wished her words weren't true.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 am
Codex continued to 'smile' at Violett. "Oh, you don't need to worry about sharing her fate. The one who sold her out was another human. Long dead by now, I imagine, for all the power he thought he had."

Then the monster's hand moved, his fingers slipping into the girl's panties and gripping the garment tightly. "I really am going on, aren't I? I guess I love the sound of my own voice. Comes from not having one for so long, I suppose." Suddenly Codex gave a violent tug and with a brief ripping noise the torn fabric of Violett's panties came away in his hand. He tossed them aside without glancing at them. "Now let's put you to your proper use."

The monster shifted both hands, placing them on the back of Violett's thighs. He quickly lifted her up and toward him, pressing her against his chest and keeping her legs spread apart. He then began lowering her toward his waiting member.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 am

Violett gasped and squirmed, stuggling and weeping patheticly as she was slowly lowered towards his member, like the girl in an old-time movie being lowered towards a pit of alligators.

But even if there were heroes here, none of them would ever save her. And there weren't any heroes here anyhow.

"Please... Stop..." she begged feebly.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 am
Slowly but steadily Codex lowered Violett, his grin growing wider as the head of his thick member slipped inside her. He didn't stop until he was fully buried inside her. Then he did pause, moving his hands to grip her firmly by the hips. At the same time he shifted both of their weights forward so that Violett's back was up against the bookshelf. "Ah, now that's more like it..."

Codex moved his own hips back while lifting up on Violett's, partially withdrawing his cock before suddenly driving forward to bury himself within her once again, driving her back into the shelf with the motion. And then again, and again, starting up a rhythm. "Now, doesn't it feel good to fulfill your proper role?"

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:37 am

Violett shrieked and glared, eyes suddenly flaring to life, filled with hate for this cruel book.

"My place? MY PLACE? You BASTARD! What do you even KNOW about my place? Do you have any IDEA what I've been through here? I'm not some fucking TOY, you sadistic lump of dead trees! Do you GET that?!"

Her hands lashed out, unrestrained by the creature... his first mistake. Hysterical, bordering on feral, she grabbed and scratched and tore at its skin, trying to rip away whatever flesh from him she could, make HIM do some of the suffering!

...Because it was obvious it'd be her turn to suffer soon enough.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 am
As Violett started the assault Codex continued to thrust away, but he stopped as her nails began to tear into his skin, leaving her at the lowest point with his member fully embedded inside her.

And Violett did seem to be making an appreciable impact on the creature's body. Her fingernails scratched and gouged at his skin, leaving furrows and drawing black ichor. Within a few moments, however, both the torn flesh and the ichor dried out, becoming a fine dust that trickled to the floor. None of this, however, seemed to be particularly upsetting to Codex.

"Oh, so you do have some spirit." The simple face that this form possessed couldn't make many expressions, but it seemed to be able to accomplish leering quite well. "Of course, that could just be because you think you've already experienced the worst that could possibly happen to you. And you fight, which means you haven't completely given up hope. How precious. And after I was even nice enough to let you keep most of your clothes. Well, let me be even nicer and offer you a choice. You can go and find one of the other girls on the island and bring her to me in your place, or I can continue to have fun with you." By way of emphasis he slid one of his hands back to give her ass a firm squeeze, and the movement caused his cock to shift inside of her.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 am

Violett's eyes shot open, a half-mad look in them as tears rolled down her face.

A sputtering, choking noise formed in the back of her throat, passing between her lips over and over until it was fully formed...

It was a laugh. A nervous, pitying, amused laugh.

Pretty soon, Violett was in hysterics, cackling like a hyena for a good half a minute before she finally managed to get control of herself.

"I guess there's some things you don't get from book learning," she deadpanned...

And then she cracked up all over again, like she wasn't even being raped, and this monster's demand was the funniest thing in the world.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2