View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Finding Common Ground in Uncommon Circumstances (Open) 

Post Finding Common Ground in Uncommon Circumstances (Open)
((Couldn't really fit it into the title, this thread is for Mercy and any monster[s] that would like to try two at a time.))

Katarina emerged from her class with a sigh. The course work here was actually fairly standard, nothing particularly challenging or interesting, yet. Her next class pertained to her major though, so she figured it should at least keep her attention for more than five minutes. Her mind wandered as she took a meandering pace in the general direction of her next course, going to university was not exactly how she'd pictured it thus far. So entangled in her thoughts was she that it took her a moment to realize that the halls were nearly empty now. Her eyes wandered to her wrist and gaped when she saw the time. Was it that late already?! That in mind she pulled her books up against her chest and broke into a run, the empty halls making her passage that much easier. Blindly she rounded one corner than another, taking a dash up a staircase and began to watch the room numbers about her for the right one. As she rounded a final corner her eyes caught an obstruction in her immediate path, a person no less! So caught up in her looking at the room numbers she didn't notice the person around the corner until it was too late to really avoid her. Katarina did her best though, side stepping before losing her balance and falling flat on her bum. Her forward momentum did what little was left and she slid harmlessly up to the other girl's feet, her books splayed chaotically behind her. The first words out of her mouth were, "I'm terribly sorry, I should have been watching where I was going!", as a furious blush ran across her face.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 am

Post Re: Finding Common Ground in Uncommon Circumstances (Open)
Mercy was completely lost in a world of her own.

She had been staring at a cabinet set against one wall, a collection of photos and trophies inside its glass walls. She was so involved in her own little world, in fact, that she didn't notice the other woman charging toward her. Such was Mercy's ability to daydream that she also didn't notice when the aforementioned charging woman crashed to the ground.

As soon as Katarina began to talk though, Mercy took notice.

She turned on the spot, looking at where the voice had come from, seeing no-one there she craned her neck down. She smiled obliviously at the girl.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "What are you doing down there on the floor?"

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 am

(Hmm... I've never tried two at once. But do you guys mind if I do it? My Antipode has enough, erm, tentacles to go around. ^_^; )

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

((I don't mind at all Antipode.))

Katarina raised an eyebrow as her mind pondered if this girl was as scatterbrained as she. "I said I was sorry...but I guess you really didn't notice." she returned the smile as she pulled herself to her knees. Quickly and efficiently she gathered her scattered books and papers, obviously she had experience with this sort of thing. As she considered that she made a silent thanks to luck that she hadn't been carrying her violin. "Erm....anyways, I'm really sorry, should have been watching where I was going."

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 am

(I'm All for it too antipode :) )

Mercy shook her head apologetically.

"Oh no no, not at all!" She waved a hand dismissively. "I shouldn't be standing out here staring at things. I realise I'm a bit of an obstruction." She giggled.

The girl noticed a slight scuff mark on Katarina's rear where she had landed. At first she wondered whether she should point it out, but then realised it might look as though she had been looking in that direction on purpose. With a jolt through her mind, she realised she already WAS looking in that direction. She pulled her eyes to level with Katarina's, smiling.

"I'm Mercy," She said, extending one hand.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 am

(alrighty, you two! Perhaps I should wait at least a few posts before having him interfere. For now he'll just watch, until they're in a safe and... secure location. ^_^)

Antipode was in the school building today. His latest wanderings in search of a girl to experiment on and ravish had netted him an interesting find. A girl randomly running down the halls, who then... ran into another girl, there. Now, normally he didn't find himself interested in affecting more than one girl at once... but he was curious. He was after a new experiment after all. A new way to test the way human minds worked under... stress. Let's go with stress.

So, he watched the two of them. If they stuck together for a little bit, and ended up in a slightly more secluded area... he supposed he might as well take them both. It'd be amusing to mess with them in interesting ways. To see what doing one thing, then the other, would do. He couldn't wait, now that he thought of it!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 am
Profile YIM

Katarina had just finished straightening her things in her arms when Mercy offered her hand. "I'm Mercy." the introduction was straightforward, though Katarina was stuck with her hands full. A second's adjustment later she shifted her things to her left hand and took Mercy's with her now freed right, "Katarina, pleased to meet you, though I wish it was under different circumstances." she said. Her mind berated her again, embarrassment was all to common a thing with her mind wired the way it was, and she should have been used to it by then.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 am

Mercy laughed.

"I certainly seem to have a way of making first impressions." She bowed her head slightly to Katarina. She began to walk around the other woman, so that she was standing beside her. Maybe from this angle she could engineer it so that she "Accidentally" saw the dust-mark on Katarina's behind.

"Were you on your way anywhere in particular before..." She motioned to the hall. "Well, before we met?"

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 am

"Ah! Class!" she whined, reminded by Mercy's enquiry. She was late at this point and it was a music class, she was unlikely to get in after the door had been shut. A long, disappointed sigh passed her lips before her attention turned back to Mercy. "Ah...well, I had been headed for class, but that's right out now." She was going to finish that sentence and turn about to the dorms, but a steady rumbling in her stomach told her otherwise. A slight flush passed her face as she put her free hand to silence its beckoning. "I suppose I'm headed to get something for dinner now."

((To alleviate confusion ahead of time, what Americans call lunch we call dinner.))

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:06 am

Antipode was quite amused. It seemed the two girls were enjoying each other's company. And furthermore... was that one... Mercy was her name... trying to check out the other girl, Katarina? How amusing! It was curious, just how many girls on this island were... interested in other girls. He knew such a thing in the general population would have a horrible effect on the survival of the species. But this was not a representative sample, he knew that very well.

As it was, he very much hoped they did go off alone. He would follow them for now, at least. He was going to have these two. And it'd be interesting to both watch them interact... and make them interact more completely.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM

(Would either of you ladies and monster mind if I joined the mix as well?)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

(I'm ok with it, up to the other two as well though :wink: )

Mercy suddenly looked incredibly embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, "I didn't mean to make you late for class. I guess I really messed up this whole first impressions thing."

The french girl heard the rumbling of Katarina's stomach and her subsequent change of plans.

"Would you mind if I joined you for dinner?" She asked, a little timidly. She had really messed up, and wanted to find a way to make it up to the other girl.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 am

((I'm not really sure about it Ryujin, its probably best left up to Antipode, since its his territory you're encroaching on.))

Katarina shook her head vigorously at Mercy's exclamation, "You didn't make me late, I was daydreaming before, that's why. Don't blame yourself for my mistakes." She put a hand on Mercy's shoulder and offered a comforting smile, it really wasn't her fault. "Would you mind if I joined you for dinner?" At the request, Katarina shook her head again, "No, I'd love a spot of company for a change." she smiled again, taking the lead towards the mess ha-rather, the cafeteria. Silently she reminded herself that this wasn't a military academy.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:44 am

Mercy smiled as she walked alongside Katarina as they travelled in the direction of the Cafeteria.

That little note of scuff-mark was still bugging her though. Something had to be done about it. What if Katarina found out about it later, and wondered why Mercy hadn't said anything about it at the time? She'd seem like a terrible person.

Slowly, and as slyly as she could possibly muster the capacity to be, she trailed a hand across the dust on Katarina's rear, managing to swat away most of it. She was painfully aware, however, that the other girl had probably felt the hand.

Blushing brightly, Mercy withdrew her hand and said nothing.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:54 am

Katarina stiffened at the touch on her rear and a furious blush filled her cheeks. At first she looked over her shoulder...but no one was there. Had it been...had Mercy just swatted at her rear? Katarina shot an inquisitive look towards her, though with Mercy's own cheeks flush with red she couldn't form the words to ask. An uncomfortable silence permeated the pair until they arrived in the cafeteria. It was, as Katarina expected, empty. There wasn't much demand for food at this time, so with a slight shrug Katarina put her things down on a table and looked towards the menu. Trying to forget the discomforting moment they'd shared not too long ago she asked nonchalantly, "So...you have any recommendations?"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next