View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe) 

Post Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe)
It was a sunny and beautiful day, a cool and refreshing wind blowing through the trees and soothing bodies from the bright rays of the sun; it was one of those perfect days for sports and fun, or for taking a long swim.

But Kanoe was stuck in class. With the sun high in the air and lunch settled in her stomach, her afternoon classes were starting. Her teacher, a pedantic and rather boring old woman, was droning on as she wrote something on the chalkboard, and most of the other students were whispering or talking about. But Kanoe knew the old woman was wont to give pop-quizzes at random, and was remarkably strict on homework.

"You! Yes, you! What's the answer to this question?" That was another annoying thing she did... she often had trouble remembering students' names, but would call them out. As Kanoe takes in the calculus question on the board, she feels a strange shiver through her body.

Over the last couple weeks, she found herself feeling strange tingles across her breasts and stomach, starting as a gentle shiver and moving on to almost a pleasurable itch... usually, she'd get by with a bit of rubbing to soothe her skin, but now was hardly the time... other students were murmuring as they stared at her impatiently, and the old harridan, Mrs. Darnsworth, coughed loudly.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:46 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe)
Despite her lack of interest in the outdoors, she rather be out there than in this life sucking classroom. Pre-Calculus was not too difficult for the witch to learn. Memorizing formulas came naturally to a woman who spends her time trying to mix components and spells together. That only made the class more dreary as the teacher went on and on, making sure the lecture was thoroughly drilled into everyone's skulls.

Just when she was about to drift off, that old woman called on her. Kanoe's teeth grind together at the sound of the rude woman's voice. Her eyes flick over the equation. Majority of the problem was solved in her head when she felt a strange tingling across her chest and stomach. Her breathing grew a bit deeper as her nails lightly rake her desk. She was not sure what it was. A side effect of one of the monsters? She has not been attacked recently.

Now was not the time for that though. She focuses on the problem on the board, finishing the last of the factoring before looking over at Mrs. Darnsworth.

"X equals three square root two," She says softly.

She resists the urge to shift in her chair. Nothing was more annoying than having an 'itch' one cannot scratch.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Even though Kanoe easily solves the question, the teacher glares at her for a few more long moments before finally being satisfied. With a grunt she begins to continue... more? Looking at the clock, the class was only half-over, and it already seemed like an eternity.

it was starting to be more so. The strange feeling didn't subside... it crept across each swell, making her breasts itch... then tickle... then ache. It wasn't solved so easily, and as she breathed in, she felt sparks of pleasure erupt across her chest! Whatever was causing this, some sort of rash, allergic reaction, or whatever... was making her breasts more sensitive, blood engorging them rapidly. It seemed to be both uncomfortable and pleasant, and even her clothes brushing across her mounds was making her... well, shiver in both discomfort and delight.

It almost seemed like it was concentrated around her bra, like some sort of reaction to a powder or fabric cleaner... a prank, maybe? She heard some of the girls in class giggling, drawing her eyes. Were people in the class watching her, laughing at her? Or maybe they were just whispering secrets and passing notes of other sorts. The teacher continued to drone on, drawing out her impatience, making her almost sweat as the clock slowly ticked. Were those girls laughing at her, or at something else? Her breasts itched and ached even more, demanding some kind of relief...

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:24 am
Profile YIM

A soft sigh of relief leaves her lips as the teacher continues with the lecture. She did not like having so much attention focused on her. The witch could hear students giggling and whispering amongst themselves. Though she had no care for the teacher or this lecture, she still hated hearing other people talking in the background.

But, she was not worried about that now. The sigh that left her causes her breast to brush up against her blouse. The feeling was completely unexpected as warmth and pleasure rolls gently over her well endowed chest. Nails rake along her desk again to keep herself from shivering. What was happening to her? The woman was taking long deep breaths in hopes of getting control of the situation. All that did was cause her chest to heave and brush up against her uniform more and more.

Her hand presses lightly over her heart as she swallows hard. She could not touch herself, not here anyway. With her hand over her heart, her forearm was resting on one of her breasts. It was all she could do as her deep breathing, lightly rubs the one orb against her arm. Please let this class be over soon. She never felt these sensations become so bad before.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:30 pm

That eerie feeling didn't fade as the minutes crawled by. Rubbing her breast with her arm and breath, it helped the sensations a little... but every brush of fabric across her full breasts made her body shiver and her nipples ache. A nearby girl looked at Kanoe closely, then suddenly burst into giggles and leaned away, whispering something to a few other nearby students. They all gawked over at her for a few moments, one raising her eyebrows and made a show of rubbing her palm against against her own bosom. Mocking her? Ugh, she had to deal with enough stupid cliques in high school... she didn't even remember the name of this self-important girl or her small circle in friends, just that she was often snotty and annoying.

Relief came after a few more agonizing minutes; the old woman finally stopped and waved a hand in the air. "Alright. Do the assignment over the weekend. I WON'T accept any late work!" She warned darkly, and then Ellie Darnsworth let out the floodgates... Kanoe was free! She still had one class in the late evening, but she had four hours before she had to worry about that. Plenty of time to... relieve herself, eat, and other things she needs to.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe did not look back as class ended. She immediately storms out of the classroom and down the quickest way out of the school. Though clearly disgusted by the other students, she could care less at the moment. The feeling was driving her crazy and it was growing worse by the second. The firm orbs sway and seem to rub against every ounce of fabric of her blouse and bra as she walks as fast as she could manage. The 'itch' was now a rolling sensation, seeming to come in wave after wave over the curves of her pale breasts. A faint groan leaves her lips as she pushes the double doors open to the outside and to her brief freedom. With several hours to spare, she nearly runs down the stairs, hoping to put distance between her and anyone else leaving class. Her dorm room, just have to reach her dorm room.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:46 pm

The witch runs for her room, dashing out in a desperate hurry. She wasn't sure, but she could hear laughter from the hallway. Running out, her breasts began to throb as they quivered and danced from her run.

Dashing out through the doors, she feels the cool air wash over her ebony skin. It was soothing, and horribly tempting, especially as the dash down the stairs seemed to worsen her condition. Her lungs were already demanding air, and every breath dragged every inch of her magnificent mounds across her bra and uniform, making her lose her breath all over again...

With the cold air teasing her neck and face, she found herself slumping against a tree. Kanoe was having trouble getting the energy to run further, the sensations from her full orbs were making it hard to take in air... her legs were wobbly, and the usual walk through the campus and past a small park were looking like an impossible journey. She needs relief, now... if she doesn't do something soon, her legs might give out!

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am
Profile YIM

Sweat was already glistening her pale skin before the sun. Her run had quickly slowed to a weak shuffle of wobbly knees. The woman could not even walk in a straight line anymore. She could not stop thinking about her heavy breasts, bouncing swaying infront of her. The witch was nearly hyperventilating as each breath causes her to lose it. Waves of tingling need and desire threaten to overwhelm every coherent thought in her head. She needed to do something, right here right now.

The woman thought about checking if anyone was nearby. But, her body was slowly edging around the tree to be somewhat out of sight and off the main trail. Resting her back fully against the tree, her hands slowly ran over her swollen breasts. She knew she had to keep quiet but already soft moans were leaving her lips. Fingers grope and squeeze tightly around the luscious orbs causing the fabric to grind over her sensitive skin. Her eyes fell half lidded as her clothing brought both relief and more sensation with each slow rub.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 am

Retreating just off the trail, Kanoe slides around to hide behind the tree. Her hands give her large mounds incredible relief and pleasure. Still, the fabric felt almost rough on her skin, and while she found herself more and more aroused, the sensation of her clothes on her breasts was becoming more and more uncomfortable.

Does she dare free her generous globes, even for a brief time? Her fingers were definitely pleasing, and on her bare skin they might feel better still. Of course, she wasn't exactly private; she could hear voices of other students laughing and talking, using trails to hurry around from one end of campus to the other.

None were passing by the one she used; maybe things were a bit more private than they felt. And certainly her legs still felt tired, pleasure sapping strength whether it was by her fingers or breaths, and doing this might give her feet an excuse to... rest... and to relieve the feelings even more so.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh...Ahh,"

The woman was panting heavily. Her fingers seem to be moving on their own as pleasure hits her in unrelenting waves. Not thinking twice about it, she began to unbutton her blouse and unsnap her bra. Her knees wobble as the heavy orbs bounce free from their restraints. The cool air caresses over the tender flesh, leaving them both burning and throbbing with need.

Already her legs gave way as she slides down the tree until she was sitting on the soft earth. The student's hands squeeze and rub the firm orbs over and over again, giving into her needs. Her eyes began to cloud over, unable to stop herself. It felt so very good. She never thought playing with one's self can make her feel this way. Palms grind over the puffing areolae and rock hard nipples. A low groan leaves her lips as she felt herself growing very moist.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Kanoe settles on the grass, her aching teats screaming in pleasure as she seizes upon them. The cool air blows across her freed mounds, raising goosebumps but soothing some of the irritation she her newly sensitive tits were experiencing. Her hands busily work on her ivory flesh, making her body quiver. Lost in pleasure, she ignored the world around her and simply gorged on her own mounds and pleasured herself.

She didn't notice the girls from class until she felt hands come from her side, seizing ample handfuls of Kanoe's bosom and squeezing roughly. "Whoooooaaaa.... look at miss slut here! Aren't you supposed to be a stuck up bitch??" She noticed she was surrounded by four girls; a blonde with long elegant hair brushed back over one shoulder, a small but busty girl with short red curls that hung about her face, a girl behind her she couldn't get a good look on but who seemed fairly strong... and lastly, a girl with short black hair and a digital camcorder!

"I can't believe you are out here doing this! You seemed pretty randy in class, but... aren't you bad! Why don't you give us a smile?" The blonde taunted her, standing over Kanoe and sneering down at the exposed witch... Carol Warren. That was her name... crap...

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:10 am
Profile YIM

Part of her knew this was bad but she did not care. The waves of pleasure felt so good. The relief she was feeling causes her insides to melt as her hands kept rubbing the sensitive skin. But, her reverie did not last long.

"Ooohhh!"

She moans as hands suddenly squeeze roughly at her firm mounds. Her eyes open fully only to see the students from her last class sneering down at her. The shock was enough to take her focus away from her throbbing orbs and to focus on the digital camcorder. Immediately she pushes the groping hands away from her and struggles to get back to her feet.

"G-Give that to me," She groans.

Her legs were shaking but she kept trying to stand. She cannot let these students go with that evidence. The witch's blood was boiling as she focuses on tearing these girls apart and away from the pleasure.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 am

The hands on her breasts palmed them with surprising skill and strength, rubbing her nipples before seizing her mounds entirely, twisting and squeezing roughly, pinching her teats!

"Heh. Why should we?" The blonde says, taking it from the startled girl by her and waving it in front of Kanoe. She angles it down, taking in her face and chest, then she yanks it back with a laugh.

"You know, that expression on your face suits you! We were just going to do something for film class, but this might be a little more entertaining, eh??" There was a giggle from behind Kanoe, and she caught a glimpse of a wirey girl with brown hair in a ponytail leaning around to smirk at her.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:51 am
Profile YIM

A low groan leaves her trembling body as her luscious orbs were fondled. Her knees wobble as the pinches to her nipples sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body. Eyes flutter as her head shakes side to side, trying to keep control of herself. Her loins were tensing up as juices began to trickle slowly, darkening her panties with musky fluids.

Nails dig into the tree she was still leaning on to avoid falling back down. If she fell, there would be no getting back up. She tried to keep focus on the blonde with the camera. The witch never felt so aroused that it was tiring her body. Why did it happen today of all days?

Kanoe moans as the fingers continue to squeeze and twist her mounds. The bits of pain were making things much worse. She was trying to control herself but her moans were leaving her breathless. She just had to get that camera and get away from them. Pushing with all her strength, the witch lunges forth from the tree. She lashes out at the other woman, looking to strike her buy really aiming to grab the camera in the woman's hands.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am

"Wait... no, hey!" She yelps and stumbles back, Kanoe's fingers closing in over the camcorder! "GRAB HER!" Their leader roars, and the others tackle into Kanoe, grasping at her wrists and trying to pull the device away! She doesn't have much time to think; fingers try to wrap around hers, desperately trying to pry it out of her hands.

Another pair of hands is at work too... the pair on her breasts tug at her roughly now, using Kanoe's large orbs as handholds as they are mashed in her palms. The girl behind the dark witch twists and pulls, trying to yank Kanoe backwards by her boobs, toppling them both onto the ground! There's a loud oof and a squeak of pain under her, the girl wrestling her acting as a cushion, but the two overbalanced girls struggling with her come down a moment later!

Kanoe is buried in a pig-pile of school girls, one hand still locked tight around the camcorder; under her, the girl molesting Kanoe still has her own hands squeezing fistfulls of naked titflesh, sending more sparks of pain and pleasure through her mind... but in the momentary confusion, she has a brief relief from the coordinated attack...

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next