View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe)
Kanoe could barely breathe much less find her voice to obey his commands. When she found her voice it escaped her in a long blissful groan that caused the glass infront of her face to fog faintly. The very large, very real cock throbs with heat, searing through her tightly spread walls as it pounds away at her defeated form.

Nipples drag up and down across the glass for all the students outside to see. Juices squishes out, smearing and running down the window. The witch kept trying to stammer out words but only breathless moans left her lips. Her body was growing weaker by the second, every thrust destroying her bit by bit.

"Nngh..pllleasse! F-Ahh-Fuckkk...m-meee!" she screams before nearly falling limp in her bonds.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

"I am... oh... I am..." He whispers coarsely in her ear. A meaty hand reached around, grabbing one magnificent tit as he continued to fuck her. Finally, Kanoe was pulled back from the window. She was placed down against the ground again, breasts mashing as he ruthlessly fucked her into the floor again.

Finally, heat flooding her depths as he came, she dimly heard the sound of footsteps outside the room. Her classmates... returning? She felt herself set onto the desks again, laid on her back. Her legs were tied apart with her school uniform, lashed to the legs of two desks... and spread for all to see. Icosagon gave her a kiss on her breast, and then he slipped away from the oversexed witch...

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 am
Profile YIM

Their was nothing left of the woman by the time the monster was finished with her. She came twice before the creature finally release it's load deep into her womb for the final time. The witch was limp rag doll in the thing's grasp as she was taken to the desks in the middle of the room. She groans as she slumps onto them and her arms and legs were bound spread eagle for all the eye to see. The sheet on her face had long slipped away, revealing long strands of black hair sticking to her cum covered face and breasts.

Kanoe did not even hear the creature leave as she lays there. Her eyes were completely blank and half lidded. She was losing conciousness fast and even if someone were to try to rouse her, it was doubtful anyone was home in that mush that was now the woman's brain. The doors open as students enter the room, completing her utter humiliation.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:08 am

Kanoe was still in a state of shock as several girls walked in, consciousness blasted into submission and stillness with the nonstop torment of sex. While she lay there in a haze, she was dimly aware of a hand resting on one of her large, shuddering breasts. Finally, she heard a chuckle.

"Wow... I knew you were a little slut. But was that you fucking a gym teacher?! Who would have thought..." Her hand tightened painfully on one of Kanoe's tits. "That you would be that much of a whore? This time we are gonna get pictures for good." It was... that bitch, Carol, that seemed to run into Kanoe again and again today.

Kanoe was dimly aware of one of the girls who came in fishing for a camera while Carol's hand roughly worked on Kanoe's mound. God, she really needed to deal with this girl... but she could barely work up the will to move.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes did not even waver as the student began squeezing one of her enlarged breasts. Her mouth opens slightly, letting out a faint gasp of air as the sensation barely pierces the rumble that was once her brain. Trembles of faint aftershocks of the recent attack were still going through her body. Cum and juices drool out of her abused cunt as the girls surround and talk amongst themselves. The witch could not hear them. She was not even aware of how much trouble she really was in now. Kanoe had been left by one monster only to be taken by a small group of others.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Hands slowly pulled at her titflesh, pinching and twisting her nipples. The girls had gathered all around Kanoe now, and slowly were molesting her body, stroking her skin. There was jealousy, of course... probably part of why they were doing this. Lust as well; inspired from hate, jealousy, and admiration... and it was that lust that was going to reap her body thoroughly.

"C'mon, spread her. I'm going to go get something..." Their leader steps out quickly, and the other girls start feeling up Kanoe rougher, more urgently. It was hard for her to understand her situation, to comprehend what was happening to her...

Her glazed eyes caught the nasty woman's return, as well as the large, black strap on she was holding. With bright, eager eyes, she wrapped it around her waist, the skirt of the school uniform raised over it... and she grabbed Kanoe's hips.

"God... always... always... wanted to do this..." She moaned, pressing the bulbous, large head of the foot-long monstrosity to Kanoe's exposed opening. "Are you ready... hot... slut?"

Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:58 am
Profile YIM

A low groan sounds as the girls continue to attack her breasts and sensitive nipples. Her head rolls from one side to the other, floating in the realm of concious and unconcious. She whimpers weakly. Her body was begging for rest but these students would not show such mercy.

Carol had no worries of Kanoe escaping. Her arms and legs were relaxed in their bonds, unable to summon any strength to struggle. Her eyes open, completely unfocused as sensations continue to beat her brain to mush. Everything was just a blur around her. The giggling and words sounded muffled to her ears. The only sensation that was pure and loud to her was the constant stroking and squeezing of her luscious orbs. She could feel her pulse throbbing with heated blood as what little strength her body had was used to keep her breasts as firm and sensitive as possible.

Hearing Carol's voice, Kanoe looks in the direction of the sounds. She was too weak to beg. Her mind fumbles with the situation, knowing she was completely doomed now. Part of her wished she was back with the monster, at least they fuck them to unconciousness. Feeling the thick tip of the strap on pushing against her already abused cunt, her head could only shake slowly side to side in protest.

"N-No..." she whimpers faintly.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 pm

"Y... yesssssss..." The girl hissed and moaned, sinking the plastic thing into Kanoe. It was obvious the way she squirmed back and forth that the thing was pushing back into her own sex as well. With a groan, Carol pushed her face into Kanoe's breasts, grinding her lips and nose against the soft flesh. Kanoe feels her teeth clamp down on her breast none-too-gently, and her sex spread wide as the bulbous head pushed in.

"Open... wide..." She gasped, groaning as the thing pushed deeper into Kanoe. The thing was large; thick and broad, shaped with ripples that worked across her used lips. It seemed solely designed to push her to her breaking point; to make the stunning witch break and submit. Given the terrible amount of sex Kanoe already had, that was not a difficult thing at all.

color=orange]"Mine... you are... MINE now..."[/color] Carol gasped, pawing and gripping her breasts roughly, finally pulling her head back from Kanoe's cleavage. This gave the others the opportunity to capture Kanoe's plight on a pair of cameras, observing her plight... while leaving as much of their 'leader' out of it as they could.

"S-say... it... Say you are mine." She whispers, leaning in again to kiss and suckle her left nipple. Her pushes were becoming short thrusts, punctuated by her own shrill gasps as she slowly forced it deep into them... lord, it seemed Carol both hated Kanoe... and lusted for her. Even the students could be monsters...

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 am
Profile YIM

"Uhnn...please..." she groans. Her body was aching all over. Muscles strain as her body continues to clench tightly around the invading dildo. She had already came so many times it was starting to hurt now this woman was wreaking further havoc to her exhausted body. The ripples stroke across the well tenderized flesh causing painful and pleasing moans to strain from her open mouth.

The monster had destroyed her and now Carol was using a sledgehammer to smash the rubble. Juices squish faintly around the rubber member as her body slides up and along the desks. Her arms weakly tug at her bonds. There was no escape for the dark witch. This student, this ordinary mortal was going to torture her until she finally breaks.

"Ahhhnn...st-stop..." she whimpers weakly. Teeth marks surround her reddened nipple as the woman pulls away. Cameras and cellphones take pictures of her cum and sweat covered body as Carol continues to show dominance over the witch. Already her body was reacting, tension was painfully building in her loins once more. She began to cry out desperately for help. She did not want to be fucked again by these women.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:12 pm

"That's... not what I said to say!" She growls, jabbing into Kanoe particularly harshly. Carol was rocking Kanoe's body faster and faster, grunting and gasping as she rutted the thing into the witch. It was both wonderful and painful, and the girl began to frantically paw and squeeze Kanoe's breasts.

"Mine... mine, Kanoe. Got you... *grunt* right... where I want you." She moans, leaning over Kanoe again. Reaching up, Carol began to open her blouse, letting her smaller but firm breasts spill free of her bra. Brushing her chest to Kanoe, she sought to steal her lips in a kiss...

Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhnn...Ugh...Ahh.." she gasps weakly as each breath is forced from her by Carol's thrusts. The desk grinds on the floor from the brutal assaults by the girls. Her breasts heave and quiver from the constant fondling of the other two women. She shakes her head feebly from side to side as her world continues to be turned upside down.

"Mmph!" she lets forth a muffled whimper as her lips were sealed in the obsessed woman's kiss. The last of her strength could only tug feebly at her bound wrists. The witch was lost, would she ever escape these girls?

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 am

Carol groans, lips finally parting as she thrusts deeply into Kanoe. Gasping and panting, she buries her face into the witches' breasts. Fierce thrusts are echoed in needful, hungry grunts, and Carol kisses Kanoe sharply on the top of one breast; from the way she uses her teeth, Kanoe is definitely going to have a hickey there.

Her pace was frantic now; her hands pawed at Kanoe's sides, sliding up to mash her tits. Her thrusts are fast, hard, rough, plumbing Kanoe deeply, attempting to draw out an orgasm from the witch. Carol growls and grinds her face against Kanoe's left breast, hissing into her flesh.

"I said... say you are... MINE... whore..." But the very thought of submitting and saying such a thing was not at all what she wanted...! Carol drove into her again and again, shifting her angle to rub against Kanoe's overstimulated clit more roughly, trying to force the witch into submission...

But, mercifully, Carol was at the end of her rope; she gives out a brief cry and DRIVES the dildo deep into Kanoe one last time... then she collapses atop the witch, panting and sighing. "Y...you didn't say... you were..." She gives Kanoe another short jab, then a soft thrust, before slowly pulling the implement out.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhhnn! Ahhhhhh!" she cries out with what breath she had left as her entire body arches off the desk, pressing up against Carol's. Juices soak along the large dildo as she began to squirt her nectar all over the woman's uniform. Her eyes flutter and nearly close as her body twitches from weak shocks of her climax rolling through her being.

She lets out a weak groan. The witch felt like she was dead. Her body would not obey her commands as she shivers there before the other student. Kanoe's tit glistens and throbs from the soft teeth marks the woman made on the fresh hickey added to her glistening pale form. Her entire body ached and felt like she was going to pass out at any moment. Her mouth opens but no sound came out as she was jabbed and thrust into a few more times before finally being free of the sex toy. The dark witch did not say anything, not that she could if she wanted to. Her eyes were nearly closed as her swollen orbs rise and fall with her faint breaths.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 am

Carol was groaning and panting, pulling at one of Kanoe's tits with one hand. "Not fair... I swear... I am going to make you beg, whore." Kanoe could barely hear the cameras going off... and Carol pulled away the straps... leaving it a giant double-dildo. Pressing it to Kanoe's sex, she began to force it in... grinding it past her lips, trying to bury the thing impossibly deep into the witch.

"Dammit, beg!" She hissed, beginning to turn it about, shifting its angle, working it ever-deeper. Until it buried itself all the way into her, as far as it could possibly go. Still, then, she pushed at it a bit, and began to wind it.

Just as it seemed she was going to do more, loud footsteps were heard in the hall. Girls froze, glancing about with wide eyes. Suddenly Carol's "posse" was in a tizzy, hurrying around, gathering things. Carol's eyes flickered with fury, glancing up at the noise. From the sounds of it... someone was checking the rooms, one by one. Before lock-up, perhaps.

Finally, muttering an oath, Carol pulled on the giant dildo, sliding it out. WIth a las snarl, she grabbed a handful of Kanoe's hair, pulling her into another obsessed kiss as she DROVE the dildo into Kanoe. Swallowing any screams, she yanked it back out of Kanoe, and finally pulled her lips apart from the witches.

"Next time... you will say you are mine." She breathed in sharply, cheeks flushed... and the girls quickly fled from the room. Leaving Kanoe, barely conscious, still strung out and legs tied to the desks...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 am
Profile YIM

Her body jolts and shudders as Carol continues to punish her helpless body. She was too tired to care. She just hopes she blacks out soon and grant her a small break from the constant aches and pains of fatigue. Faint sobs sound from the witch as she feels the thick dildo grind deeper and deeper into her body. She could provide no resistance, her legs remaining spread and held by her bindings.

"Uhhnnn..." she could scream no more as the desk continues to grind against the floor from the cruel thrusts into her body. The assaults suddenly stop, allowing Kanoe's eyes to droop further shut. She could not hear the footsteps. Perhaps the girls finally grew tired of her battered body. Further she drifts into darkness only to suddenly feel the unfeeling dildo plunge into her depths a final time. Her gasp was immediately snuffed out with demanding lips sealing over her own. Pain throbs through her tenderized walls. Finally released, her head flops back onto the desk. Carol said a few words that sounded muffled to her as they left her in her bound and abused state. Finally alone, she sobs softly as darkness finally claims her.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next