View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stalking the Witch... (for Kanoe)
Kanoe is not sure how long she is out; for a while the bliss of darkness protects and surrounds her. But eventually consciousness begins to slowly, grudgingly, return... and with all the aches and pains that comes with it. She could still feel the deep muscle aches and surface from the rampant sex, as well as surface pains, wrist throbbing, and all sorts of other minor 'injuries'. She found that her limbs were still bound, her movements dragging the feet of a desk on the floor...

And there was a hand slowly molesting and rolling her breast around. On her back, her bosom rested against her chest heavily... and a familiar monster was slowly working her tit around boredly.

"oops... there you are." He smiled, though his expression still was... somewhat disinterested. "Looks like you had a long day. Feeling... well-rested?" He pulled his hand away... only to flick a finger at her nipple. "Looks like you had some fun, though."

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 am
Profile YIM

The moment of rest was as good as it could get. No dreams or nightmares, her mind was too exhausted to think. There was only the darkness of unconciousness that she has grown to favor. Aches and pains begin to rise to her senses as the woman slowly begins to rouse from her slumber. The bright lights from the ceiling blind her vision as she stirs. The cool desks she layed on sapped most of her body heat and left her body with even more aches and pains for laying on such a hard unrelenting bed.

A low groan leaves her lips as she feels her wrists and ankles still bound. The girls were gone but no one has bothered to save her. But she was not alone either. A warm hand slowly squeezes and rolls one of her swollen mounds, bringing a small tingling sensation and heat to her body. Her eyes squint at the familiar monster standing beside her.

"Nnnooo..." she moans, shaking her head side to side. This can not be happening. Why hasn't anyone saved her from this torture?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:33 pm

He makes a surprised sound, like a laugh. "Oh, calm down... calm down. I thought I should watch over you... unless you wanted to be left like this." Squinting, she slowly notices that the lights in the room were out... and the only light streaming in from outside was moonlight.

"It looks like you had fun though, after I left. Want me to untie those?" He points a finger at the bindings on one of her wrists, smirking in amusement. He was sitting on the edge of the very desk she was arched over, his other hand still playing with her ample tit.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Looking out the window, she realizes she has been tied here the entire afternoon. She could not believe it, the only person that found her after those girls left was this creature. The witch sighs wearly, sleeping on hard desks was not helping her body at all.

"Please untie me..." she says softly, looking away from the creature. Luckily she was too exhausted to be all that concerned by the hand playing with her breast. Right now, she just wanted to get back to her dorm room and forget everything that happened.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

"Sure..." He says, starting to whistle now. It seems his indifference is over. Pulling his hand away from her tit, he reaches up and starts to undo the bonds at her one wrist... once it is free, he pushes down on the desk and slides off.

"Mm... If I can say, you are intense! Quite a woman... but you know, I had nothing to do with your classmates there. Maybe its something you should handle." He was smirking slightly as he settled back, leaning against the chalkboard and watching her untie herself. Her muscles, her body, still ached, even as she tiredly worked to free herself.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe opens and closes her hand a few time to get circulation flowing once more before attempting to fumble with the rest of her bonds. She groans softly as she pushes herself up and begins working on her bound ankles. Her chest felt heavy, still growing used to the new weight that has been added to her luscious mounds.

Finally free, she slips off the desk onto wobbling legs. She did not say anything to the creature. It was his fault that she was left like that for the girls to take advantage of. The witch will have her revenge on those other girls after she recovers. Still in the nude and covered with dried seed and juices, Kanoe makes her way for the door. It has been on hell of a day and night now.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Kanoe managed to untie herself, teetered to her feet. He stood still as she walked for the door, eyes trailing after her. Finally, as she reached it, and pulled the door open...

He gave a sharp whistle. Arriving just as her brain would register the sound... followed another. 'whump!' She is smacked in the side of the head by a long, white sheet, the thin garment loosely dangling around her from the impact before starting to slide off.

"...unless you really want to walk home in your birthday suit." The weird monster added with a half-chuckle. "And you can always use the paper towels in the bathroom to clean off if you aren't in a hurry."

He made his way over to the windows, pushing one open. Pulling himself up, he stuck his legs through first, then turned to grin and wave briefly to her. "Ciao. Sweet dreams." And with a faint 'schoop', he pushed himself out the window and was gone...

Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 am
Profile YIM

The witch staggers as the sheet whaps her right on the side of the head. She glares at the monsters smirking face as she wraps it around her body like it were a toga. At least she was not entirely nude for her walk back to the dorms.

She waits until the creature had left through the window before turning back to the door. Every step reminded her how much her body was aching at the moment. Thoughts of what happened tortured her mind as she walks on one of the paths back to the dorms. Carol, she will not forget what that women and her friends did to her. The last thing she needed were students taking advantage of her after dealing with monsters.

When Kanoe finally returns to her room, the shower turns on and she slumps up against the wall. For several moments, the woman did not move as the day's events wash and trickle down her nude body.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9