View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Where there be, So shall be...(Shai Tanaka) 

Post Re: Where there be, So shall be...(Shai Tanaka)
(OOC: Nov.18, 2008...wow...still wanna continue?)

" I'll be the judge of that." Kouzakai said, half-laughingly as he uncorked the vial. Pink fumes escaped the narrow opening of the flask, and the pink liquid jiggled quite menacingly...for the girl, at least. For Kouzakai, it was more of the scientist in him naturally looking for a specimen to conduct his experiments on.

There was nothing else which he could do that could certainly awaken the girl's primal lust, her most basic, innermost desires. She certainly was trained enough by numerous encounters with the island's hidden population, his brethren. They had trained her to hide her feelings, put a stopper to her emotions. She had become one tough nut to crack, and Kouzakai himself was beginning to become a little bit impatient...although at least, her face was beginning to blush, even if a little. That was enough for him.

The thing, though, was to get that dainty little mouth of hers to open up enough for the liquid to pass through.

The tendrils ministrating circling motions on what would be her moist pussy lips had managed to produce a steadily wettening spot on her panties. If she was hiding her emotions, her body seemed to fail to keep up with her mind. And actions spoke louder than words...she would most certainly act accordingly if she was aroused, and this monster would be patient enough to wait for that.

He decided to lick at one nipple, as if sampling for a taste. Certainly she would object to this, but that was what he was waiting for.

The moment she opens her mouth to raise hell, in goes the liquid, and out comes the harlot he was waiting for.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3