View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Where there be, So shall be...(Shai Tanaka) 

Post Re: Where there be, So shall be...(Shai Tanaka)
The student gritted her teeth in anger. She was caught. She knew now that since there was no hope of escaping her circumstances without being used in whatever manner the creature wanted, she had better be smart. Her mouth, sassy and relentless had gotten her into many situations that could have been much smoother. Still, she could feel the anger rising in the pit of her stomach and knew that containing her blunt accusations and observations would be harder than she thought.

The student steadied her movements, somewhat soothed by the cool water that washed the backside of her body and tried to breathe calmly, collectively and the student visibly calmed. She remembered once, a while ago when she had lost all of her spirit and simply accepted her fate with lament. She wouldn’t make that mistake again, she knew her pride and determination wouldn’t allow it. Besides, why make this too easy?

The student watched reluctantly as more tentacles swarmed her body. Their intent was obvious, to keep her from fighting again once she’d rested. Her ears perked at the snide remarks and the student did well to hide the fuming anger that was building inside of her core. Tired indeed, she thought callously her only pacifying thoughts were the fantasies of being able to rip the monster limb from limb.

Her body was trembling visibly, shuddering against her living bondage. The tremble was distinct though, not out of fear but out of adrenalin rather. She listened coolly, obviously calmer now that her discrepancies had stopped flowing from her mouth at a million miles a second.

She’d heard the tirade before. I’m not going to eat you, I’m not going to kill you (though there was a single occasion where she had heard a death threat or two), or harm you but I need something else. With her memories in tact the student failed to see the pun or humor in the comment but rather the literal meaning. She rolled her eyes, hardly believing that the line could be SO clever that she’d heard it on more than one occasion.

“I can already discern what you need.” She growled bitterly, voice dripping with a matter-of-factly manner. “It isn’t yours to take.” She said with finality.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Ah, this was not going any easier.

It can be forgiven that the monster would be utterly shunned like that after a snide remark trying to pacify her and get on even terms with her. It must've been a remark which she'd heard before, as from countless times there were lots of his 'brothers and sisters' which would've had their way with her one way or another, and most of them would've used the remark. The occasional death threat here and there, and he figured they would've used those on this girl. She was, after all, feisty to the end, typical of a scientific mind and of someone who'd been used and abused many times before thus. His approach was doused even before it caught fire.

" Oh, for..." was the only thing he could say in response.

Kouzakai re-thought his approach, but everything seemed to be well without an answer. She was thinking, and she was mad, and she was well on the way to killing him, as well. If only she had the means, of course.

There was nothing to do but bind her.

Tentacles had since bound her tightly, her limbs and arms were now immoveable. Kouzakai moved slowly into the light, in order to speak on more plain terms with the girl.

" I guess you've heard every line, huh?" He said. " Unfortunately, I cannot release you. Not now. Not until..."

Kouzakai thought long and hard, but nothing came into his mind.

" Look, all I want is to release stress. UNfortunately you're going to help me, like it or not." he said. " So you might as well, girl."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:32 am
Profile YIM

As the student felt all of her limbs tightly being bound, the student felt swarmed and a little claustrophobic. The feeling didn’t dissipated with the sound of rushing water behind her, the puddle quickly washing over the back of her body, creeping up the fabrics until she was more soaked than dry. She wriggled in his grasp, but soon conceded realizing she wasn’t going anywhere soon.

The beast seemed flustered, if only for a moment. This gave the student a sense of biting satisfaction, a silver lining at least. If she could make him even the slightest miserable, she’d do her best. As the beast spoke again she nodded her agreement to his assumption, a crude look crossing her features. He was foolish if he thought he would find any ‘common ground’ with her. Let alone think about having her ‘enjoy’ anything he chose to do with her, if any part of him really believed that, then he was just plain stupid.

She affirmed her belief as the amphibious being stepped, making his way into the light so she could fully see his form. His entire body was lined with glimmering scales, varying from deep oceanic greens to the softest hues of metallic blue. He looked like something prehistoric, a creature long forgotten when the sands of time shifted out of his favor. The student shuddered, not wanting the beast to come any closer.

She couldn’t stand it anymore, the cockiness of the beasts on this island. He proposed that she was nothing more than a relief of stress? She was a person! A being capable of thought! She had rights damnit! But this unfortunately, was not a democracy. The student seemed resigned, she knew she was in his clutches and thus forced into whatever methods of stress relieving he could muster.

As he ended his tirade of mentally biting words the student was fuming. So she was just supposed to lay back and like it. She made a promise to herself then, that she wouldn’t rest until this one’s head was on her mantle.

“Go to hell.” She whispered bitterly.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:10 am
Profile YIM

This was not going anywhere. Obviously, she had as much hate for the monsters, particularly him, as people had as much hate for evil.

Any word he said registered only as mere jeers and teasing on her mind, and anything he tried to say was only met by a look of pure hatred. She could have killed him only by looking at him, but then again she wasn't the one with the gun in this situation.

Visibly flustered at even having tried to make her submit, and wishing for something more other than tentacles, Kouzakai stepped into the moonlight with a deadened, pale look. He was a bit comforted to see that she shuddered in sudden fear of his physique. She tried to divide the space between them, as far as her bound form would allow.

Well, at least she was fearful enough.

" You want to kill me, don't you now?" he said. " That's right...you're just a tool. You're just a stress reliever for me. A really nice pill. Nothing else."

Slowly a tentacle started to explore her body, rubbing all over, and unbuttoning her blouse slowly. One by one buttons unclasped themselves, slowly revealing what was underneath, but not fully. She had his tentacles to thank for that. Right now it was all a matter of being the one in control and asserting control over that which was trying her best to revoke him.

The tentacles on her thigh moved ever closer upwards, narrolwy avoiding her mound and starting to rip her skirt to tatters. He would make her pay, and he would make her realize who was in charge.

" Try and kill me now..." he said, taunting her as he slowly reduced her dress in tatters, annoyance and anger getting the best of him. Annoyance at the girl's display of stubbornness, and anger at not being able to trick her otherwise into submitting willfully. " Come on, why wait, we have all night..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:29 am
Profile YIM

The student cringed as she felt the tendrils began to roam suggestively over her body. She knew what was coming next, and her mind rebuked every thought of the events that lie just ahead in her future. If looks could kill, the narrow-eyed glare that centered on Kouza Kai’s gaze would have fit the bill. Her steel gray gaze was emanating hatred, her cheeks flushed a bright pink as the heat in her body started to escalate in harmony with her rage. In an instant, as if on command the dim fluorescent light in the lab began to flicker, enveloping the two in darkness. The only light now was penetrating rays of the full moon, emerging through the blindless windows.

He spoke again, degrading her, taunting her stepping into full view of the moon. How she wished she were a more powerful being! What she would give at that moment to be able to emulate her favorite superheroes, to vanquish this demon and send him back to the depths of the abyss where he belonged.

The tendrils had, at that time began to slither their way up the flimsy clothe of her blouse. The tip, meticulous and accurate as it prodded at the buttons, undoing them one by one. The fabric parted, the strain of her breasts causing it to billow away. As each button came away the white lace of her bra, holding her succulent orbs came into view. Her nipples were visibly hardened through the thin lace as her bra fully came into view, and her blouse fell away at her sides. This, was to be credited to the cold water quickly enveloping her form, nothing else.

Her eyes finally broke his cold stare, watching as the tendrils began to sear away the fabric of her skirt. Shredding it into something less recognizable, the smaller discarded pieces floating away merrily on the thin pool of water. Not only did they work at her clothes but they worked at her flesh. His ultimate goal to enrage her further. The tendrils wandered over her taut belly, trailing against the grove of her belly button, coiling up the sides of her ribcage. The tendrils around her legs ascended, their thick cylindrical mass rubbing against her inner thighs, trailing alongside her mound up over her lower abdomen. She was disgusted, visibly so.

“You know I can’t.” She said coolly, the logical thinker never one to deny her physical limitations. Had the creature been human, she was sure she could get away. No, this was a being of strength, seemingly bred for the right hand of evil and callous deeds.

“But your time will come.” She promised, her voice thick with venomous hatred. That hatred didn’t dissipate, it only fueled the student’s willpower and resolve.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Kouzakai knew so much of her anatomy, he didn't even know where to begin.

He was slow and painful in undressing her, relishing the hold he had over here. It was almost as if she wanted roughhouse...that she would not succumb to soft talk, nor the possibility of diplomacy. No, she was too proud to accept terms of defeat. Even as a scholastic girl, she was part warrior. She wanted to be taken the warrior's way; Kouzakai will take her in the warrior's way, then.

The material that had been covering her breasts had grown even more softer, and soggy. Her thrashing about had efficiently made her dresses into paper, and they were easy fodder for the million tentacles the monster had hidden in his physique. They shredded easily, and if they were pressured in the right places, gave way willingly and fell off without much resistance. That was evident in the tattered remains of her skirt, revealing smooth, youthful legs that seemed well-taken cared of. And her panty that seemed to teasingly hide something wonderful beyond it.

Ah, such a package could only come once in a blue moon, like tonight.

Kouzakai's tentacles started to encompass her upper body, taking off the restricting garment and allowing her firm orbs to bounce in the moonlight uninhibited. Light air coming from the open window kissed the girl's suddenly free skin. A tinge of pale pink appeared on the otherwise reddened cheek of the girl, which the monster thought was red with anger. Slowly, slowly the emotions came, just as he expected.

Still she was much too angry to even consider the feeling that were coming, unwanted as it was.

" We all die sometime. " the monster said, lazily. " It's just a matter of who goes first."

Her thighs were now a mess of tentacles, wrapped in them, leaving red marks on her flesh whereever the suckers made contact. They made their steady way to her abdomen, leaving an open spot where her pussy was. Kouzakai was methodical in doing this...he wanted a slow experience for this girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM

As the water began to cling and mosturize the creature’s scale, the distinct smell of aquatic life filled the air causing the student to cough. She made it a point to make sure that cough sounded as if it were in utter disgust. Her steel gray eyes scanned over the tendrils that began to envelop her body, each slithering appendage doing its devious work against the flimsy fabric of her clothing.

Before she knew it the tendrils had demolished her outer clothing, and the student’s face twisted in distaste as she considered the trek back to her dorm after this was over. The student didn’t even register the cold of the water, her adrenalin pumping way too fast for it to even faze her. Still tiny bumps rose over her exposed flesh, small pieces of wet fabric clinging to her skin as the tendrils snaked their way towards her breasts.

She watched again, in distaste as the tentacles began to shred away the lace, tiny frays puffing out from the tear as the tendrils severed the elastic at her diaphragm. Her breasts bounced free from their prison, the remnants of her bra billowing to her sides, hanging useless against her ribcage. As the water-cooled air kissed against her succulent flesh, her nipples swelled with blood, standing erect towards the heavens.

“That was my favorite bra.” She whispered more to herself, affirming her seething hatred for the creature as he continued his torment.

The last article of clothing that accented her modesty were the lace panties, cut in the feminine boyshort manner. The fabric was drenched, and because of the white made the fabric see-through offering a dim view of the pink, luscious lips of her sex.

The creature’s tentacles had an agenda, one they wistfully followed. They submerged the students toned, shapely legs. They coiled themselves around her curvy hips, their efforts aided by the slick water underneath her. All of them suckling against her creating a prison around her waist, leaving a clear entrance to her sex. The lace began to cool as her legs were parted and the student’s body couldn’t help but send a surge of betraying wetness to her sex. More tendrils roamed over her toned abdomen, suckling harshly against her flesh.

“This is true.” The student remarked, hardly struggling to maintain her façade of apathy.
“But I assure you, yours will be very agonizing.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:12 am
Profile YIM

Kouzakai continued, paying no heed to what she was saying. Only to the sound of her voice, and the very tone of her voice.

There was a different tinge in it, albeit it was still very, very much hostile. No, to the monster's trained ear, there was something different in the way her voice registered on the decibels. There was a slight feminine lilt in it, a really silent breath that was not present when she saw him for the first time. It came to be at the same time as she began to blush pink.

That was the sound of a silent arousal, one that even she would not know.

However, Kouzakai did not want to show that. He would only look stupid, smiling as she issued death threats and daggers to him. She would ask, and he would have to answer. That would only add to her hatred. He admits that he might not be 'Mr. Congeniality' among the students, but never had anyone else hated him as much as this girl.

Which only made him all the more want her.

Her physique never did escape the monster's eyes, as he looked at her breasts, rising and falling with each growing anti-sentiment toward her captor. Her nipples, however, went against the wishes of her mind and proudly stood against the cool evening wind that kissed upon her bare, young skin. They stood there, invitingly it seemed, as Kouzakai used a tentacle and brushed against each one of them.

Her sex, on the other hand, had a mind of its own. The cold water seemed to have a profound effect and now, even as the monster stated more through his actions on her nubile body, her nether lips wettened profusely, seeming to blush just like her cheeks.

Kouzakai liked the way he moved: methodical and effective.

" Ah, but you never did know how I came to be. Not that you would care, of course." Kouzakai said, shooting a sharp look at her, although having a hard time to maintain that face. " I assure you, an agonizing death would be a reward to someone with a life like I've had."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile YIM

The student mentally coached her body. Going over algorithms, scientific theories, anything to keep her mind distracted as the suckling tendrils roamed over her nubile flesh. Still, she felt the beginning traces of arousal pumping through her blood despite her best efforts.

The tendrils wrapped around her arms began to coil their length, leaving bright pink trails in their wake as they wandered. They nipped at her flesh, making subtle popping sounds as the suction was relieved in her journey. Her entire body was under assault, save for the few areas that merited any kind of entrance to her body. The tentacles squirmed, writhed, and coiled around her body in some kind of erotic massage.

As the tendrils wound over her body, two of them mounted themselves at her swelling breasts. The ribbed cylinders began to rub over her erect nipples, flickering the tiny buds and gently mashing them into her firm orbs. The student gritted her teeth, her jaw set firmly.

She heard his icy voice again, spinning tales of his inner turmoil and how he wished for death. Oh! How the student wished to oblige. She fathomed the thought of building a maniacal weapon to blast the creature into oblivion, and that soothed her mind and distracted her body further, though the delay was a temporary one.

The student fidgeted in his grasp, obviously uncomfortable.

“I’m sure one day I’ll be happy to help you with that.” She hissed. It was painfully apparent that the student had every intention of doing just that. It seemed that if she ever gained enough power, her threats would come to life.

She hated these creatures. She hated everything that they stood for. They were evil, and needed to be vanquished. She wasn’t religious, but she had a strong sense of morality and knew that their behavior was intolerable. They needed to be punished for their wicked deeds by any means necessary.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:00 am
Profile YIM

There was a calm, collective silence once the monster had started on the girl once more, just like he was always doing. There was no other thing he was built to do. This was, just as he always felt, his ultimate purpose. To bring girls down on their knees, whether they liked it or not. In the end, however...they always succumbed.

No matter how stubborn they were, or how they hated it, in the end the evil side always comes out, and they succumb to the dark desires of the monsters.

However, this one was doing quite well in the brainwash of one such monster. Such statements had driven Kouzakai to issue those statements, in an effort to turn the tide and convince the girl to give up without a fight. No good though. It seemed that, without much coaxing and the necessary elements, such as a drug or a hormone that makes them dream, they're harlots of justice and reckoning until they soften up.

This was getting to become better, though.

There were the early telltale signs of her downfall. And this early, she was already way behind those in the past who had held on until the actual dying moments of the 'war'.

Yet, in war there was certain elements that were needed to win. And if she was going to be ever so resilient up until they finished, he never would enjoy it. He would only try and try until he forced out everything he can on her, and then discard her. Then again, so far, that was not how he worked. He always imparted some part of himself into them, like a memory or something, so that they would kind of find their way back to him, or so it seemed sometimes.

While he moved over her body, his tentacles now traveling downwards while keeping the attentions to her tits, Kouzakai searched the countless flasks and glasses on the cupboards for that one thing which was the one bargaining chip that would tip thing into his favor.

Like taking a page out of the girl's book. Chemicals.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 pm
Profile YIM

As the student rested she began to feel her strength returning to her limbs. While she was happy at the prospect, she knew that she was so overwhelmed now that there was no possible hope for escape. Still, making things difficult would have to suffice. She noticed that due to her immobility the tendrils at her arms and legs had slacked slightly. In one quick motion the student jerked her body violently, while this did nothing to free her limbs it jarred the tentacles that worked at her breasts slightly.

She arched her back, tugging at her legs forcibly once more. In her best attempts to delay the inevitable the student fought valiantly. She felt a slight tingle in her skin as the water washed over her arms and face, the nanites she had embedded on her skin were beginning to fail due to the moisture. Slowly but surely the faded inky black lines on her skin began to show themselves. Six tribal tattoos outfitted the students body, a small one in the center of her forehead, two lengthier tribal markings down her shoulders to her mid arm, an almost heart-shaped one around her navel, and two more larger tribals on her thighs.

The tendrils at her breasts wrapped themselves around the fleshy orbs, the tips gently fondling her swollen nipples. She hated this damnable creature, and as several tendrils strayed to the side they did not escape the student’s notice. Out of he peripherals she noticed the tendrils snaking their way through a series of cupboards, gently knocking aside vials and flasks. The student’s body went cold. What could he possibly be planning on using on her? Surely the beast couldn’t have the capability of knowing what was toxic to humans and what wasn’t. Whatever his plan, the student could only struggle against him and wait.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM

Circumstance.

All things happened for a reason, and happened with a reason. And as if this is not enough, sometimes, with just a play of fate, things happen with a different, and peculiar stroke of luck.

The water was not a premeditated move on the part of the monster. Even with a way above average intellect, the monster did not think about letting the water run just so that he could have help with anything. The water just ran because the girl failed to turn off the faucet. But the fact that the water did something to help him...now that can't be denied.

He is, after all, energized already, isn't he?

And it was fateful circumstance that, even as he did not know about the nanite technology embedded within the girl, it had showed up and had seemed like it was weakening.

That must have been a reason behind the girl's boundless energy. The nanites appeared as black tribals on the girl's body, appearing instantaneously on her skin. They were very intrinsic designs, and even the monster could note that they vaguely resembled some of his former civilization's art.

However this was not the art in question, it was his own personal art that was the main focus of the entire proceeding...him and the girl, and what he was doing to her body.

Keeping the attentions steady on her succulent breasts, Kouzakai finally reached the back part of the cupboard and what seemed to be the forbidden chemicals that they had stored up in the lab. Quite hurriedly he bought them out, one by one, checking the labels to see if the one he was searching for was among them.

Circumstance.

If he finds that one chemical he was banking on getting him through this night, then this could turn out to be a very enjoyable night indeed.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:32 am
Profile YIM

The student found that while the writhing tendrils against her tender flesh was uncomfortable, it was not entirely unpleasant. The student’s trembling frame was tense, all of her muscles reflexively contracted as the tendrils continued to secure her limbs.

She found that the slight manipulation of her firm, succulent breasts was tolerable. She firmly set her jaw, determined not to show the slightly inclination of the arousal that her body was vaguely beginning to experience.

There was however, evident disgust in the student’s eyes as the tendrils wound around the tender orbs, kneading and mashing the flesh to their whim and desire. She cast her steel gray gaze back up towards the creature who still seemed preoccupied.

So it seemed that fate had dealt her another loss. She continually soothed herself with gratifying thoughts of revenge and justice. Reaffirming the notion that though the battle may be lost today, the war has yet to be determined. She silently assured herself that when the time for war came, she would be prepared and ready to defend herself in a much more efficient manner.

She twisted her features in a snobbish gesture when she noted the creature’s gaze eying her revealed body. She could only imagine the sadistic thoughts strumming through the insignificant brain of his and she shuddered upon the realization that he was going to take her.

Upon the disturbing epiphany the student redirected her gaze towards the tendrils that continued to roam through various cupboards and cabinets, casually tossing vial, after beaker aside. He apparently could not find what he was looking for, curiosity and distaste piqued the student questioned.

“What are you looking for demon?” She hissed dryly, giving her body an attention commanding jolt.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 am
Profile YIM

She was becoming more and more docile, in this controlled environ of heat and cold combined. Maybe it was that she was beginning to become a bit more receptive of the attentions on her breasts, or maybe it was something else he could not put a finger into. Whatever it was, she had calmed down. At the least she wasn't kicking anymore.

Kouzakai was always so mental about those pink, buttersoft nipples, and hers was just the type he liked, unluckily. Which meant in a few minutes, a myriad of finger thin tentacles were taking turns rasping against, curling and uncurling around those nipples of hers. Even if she did not like it, Kouzakai never gave a moment's thought or hesitation about doing it. All he knew was that he liked seeing the expression on her face...arrogant, yet in the real sense helpless.

Best of it all, it was softening.

Slowly he began to traverse those lips of hers which was showing through her underwear. Clearly not the type to wear when you knew that you were going against odds you never saw coming, they were visibly wet and almost transparent. Her pink, puffy lips were in full display, and, the monster only wanted to make her suffer more.

Kouzakai, however, had some things in mind to make her suffering 'pleasant'.

He finally bought out the beakers and flasks that he could get to, in the view of both him and the girl, so as to read their labels. He never did pay any attention to the girl's comments, but did answer her dry, threatful question. " Well, if you must know, I'm looking for something to make you like this and be a good little girl for me." He said sarcastically, and then went back to reading.

There were all sorts of things in there that was really dastardly and vile. There was a flask with the label 'ether'; there was something labeled 'muriatic acid'; and then there's a little something that was labeled in pink, cursive letters, and as a joke, they seemingly named it 'love potion #9'.

" Well, this looks interesting." he said, neatly placing the other beakers into a nearby intact table. " We'll just try this baby out now."

He uncorked the flask, and tightened the girl's bonds once more.

" I think it's meant for oral consumption." he said, holding the beaker over the girl's face. " Now, say 'ahhh'."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 am
Profile YIM

The student’s nipples began to swell and harden as the thin tendrils began to manipulate the tender nubs. She could feel the heat rising in the pit of her stomach, the beginning signs of her apparent arousal. Another tendril slowly began to work against the white lace of her panties, her pink lips showing through the sheer material. She strained against her bonds giving every effort to draw her legs together.

She heard the dry, sarcastic remarks from the creature and gritted her teeth in anger. A few moments later one of the tendrils produce a small vial which the clumsily written text ‘Love Potion No. 9.’ Well aware of the several idiots in her own chemistry class, the student was evidently displeased at the notion of drinking the concoction.

“Keep that garbage away from me, it’s probably just food coloring and water anyway.” She murmured, gritting her teeth and clamping her lips shut as the tendrils forced the vial towards her mouth.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next