View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Little Light Reading (KouzaKai) 

Post Re: A Little Light Reading (KouzaKai)
Her body shivers but it was not just from the cold water soaking into her skin. The woman's breasts quiver before the monster's touch. She could feel his scales dragging slowly along her pale flesh and circling around her proud errect nipples. Kanoe's body tries to pull away slightly in a weak attempt to escape this beast's touch even it was for only a moment.

Tendrils tighten around her thighs, holding the witch in place at they trace along her inner thighs. Her heart began beating faster with anticipation as the tips drew closer and closer to her soaked undergarment. Heat rises in Kanoe's cheeks, causing a slight blush of embarassment as this monster methodically toys with her body.

The witch's only hope was that someone would come soon. The school cannot be empty. The fire alarm and sprinklers were going off and an entire staircase has been demolished. She knew this island was isolated but how does the school handle emergencies such as this. Please, someone come soon.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

(OOC: Well here we go, resuming...)

Kouzakai watched like a child with curious delight as the girl quaked and shuddered under his touches. The water was causing her nipples to harden, and who could blame Kouzakai for noticing this? It was as if they were entrancing the monster, causing him to move a bit more closer to the girl's body, and in the sense dwarfing her.

He would however make an effort to make her feel...comfortable. Lull her into a false sense of security.

" See? No harm done..." he said as he stroked her body the way a master would stroke a pet cat. " I don't see why you had to go and do what you did earlier..."

However, his intent cannot be denied as he fought the urge to lick his lips in anticipation of the meal to be had.

His tentacles, however, moved on their own accord, having found that which he considered most important of all...the girl's love mound, so profusely revealed by the thin wet garment that divided it from the rest of the open air and the invading tentacles. He was in no hurry, though; he would make the tentacles teasingly have contact with the garment-covered skin.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 am
Profile YIM

((Yay resuming!))

Kanoe kept her eyes to the floor as she saw the large feet of the beast appear before her. She knew where he was but it was foolish to look knowing what would be waiting there for her. Another pleasing shiver rolled down her spine and seemed to ripple out over her most sensitive of places as the tendrils continued to toy with her glistening breasts.

The beast was very gentle with her and even spoke in a softer rumble rather than the usual taunting tone that successful monsters usually have with her after a capture. The reason for fighting was obvious but now it was all pointless. Why fight if you will be caught anyway was the point the creature was trying to make with her. But Kanoe did not respond knowing that the target of the matter was not about a discussion.

The witch shifted her weight some as the tendrils held her legs completely still. There was nothing protecting her but the soaked fabric of her panties as the tips of the monster's tendrils trace further up her thighs. They quickly closed in on the prize as the tips press and lightly trace up and down her still covered slit. Kanoe bit down on her lip to hide any gasps or caught breaths as the monster continued to goad a reaction from her body.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Well, he was only...a monster of instinct and feelings, and so he couldn't stop himself from doing what he did next.

Wanting to sample the girl soon enough, he moved her close enough for him to effortlessly lick up her nipples. glistening as they were from all the wetness that had been released due to the sprinklers. It was kind of an exotic treat for Kouzakai, as well...this water should serve to energize him further, and her breasts looked really really wet.

Slowly he let out that serpentine tongue of his, and licked his lips as he started to flick the tip of that tongue against the tips of the girl's rosy nipples. He watched as they hardened under the ministrations of his tongue, far harder than they have ever been.

The tentacles flicking against her nether lips had had enough of the garments it was brushing against. In one swift action, the panties came off in shreds too.

Kouzakai was quick to notice that there was a lone, miraculously intact table on the side, and he looked from it to the girl, and back.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's entire body trembled as the water continued to shower over her nude form. The tendrils were heating her up while the waters cooled her down in a vicious cycle of soothing and stimulating. Her wet body was brought closer to the beast as hungry eyes gaze down at her defeated form.

The woman's breathing was deep but controlled as she focused more on the cool refreshing water rather than the tendrils teasing her entrance. She avoided looking at the beast as much as she could as she brought even closer to his large muscular form. Her eyes shut as she tried to think of being elsewhere, to think of something besides the slender tendril tracing up and down her sex.

"Ah!" Her body arched slightly as his long rough tongue dragged over her exposed nipples. Another soft gasp escapes her lips as the tongue gave the other precious peak a taste as well. Her breathing grew deeper, becoming ragged as the tip of the monster's tongue deviously flicks just over the tips of her nipples. Each flick sent ripples of pleasure into her swollen nubs and into her firming orbs. Even the cool water from the sprinklers were having trouble cooling down the fire this was building inside her belly.

She cried out in shock as her last piece of clothing was torn away. Her entire body tingled with anticipation. The monster had defeated, teased, and now fully stripped her down to the nude. Kanoe knew what was coming and so did her body. She writhed weakly in her bonds as the tendrils stroke over her unprotected slit. The poor witch did not know that the monster was eyeing a nearby table to take her on.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Without much fuss, and not waiting for the cute, whimpering witch to even make up her mind, Kouzakai made his move.

The table which he was eyeing early on was nearby, and it wasn't much of an effort for the creature to grab it with one of his tendrils, yanking it into view. He was starting to feel the throes of an anticipation which had built up since the start, and it might've been the witch's fault...war and combat always woke up the beast inside of him...but she needn't know that. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, as the saying goes.

It was rather violently dragged, but for all the monster's strength, the table kept up. It held together as it popped right into view, the showers still spraying them with water and the water renewing the monster's strength constantly.

He licked what would be his lips as he propped the young witch onto the table, her appearance...helpless, nude, quivering with combined cold, fear, and a growing sensation of lust...helping to further stoke the already raging embers deep within the monster's psyche.

With nothing to stop him now, Kouzakai took one tit in his palm and squeezed it firmly. It bulged in submission, the nipple popping right out and that he took within his mouth...to play with, and to stoke further, a different kind of fleshy candy for the monster.

Meanwhile, of course, the tentacles wouldn't be denied of playing over the girl's delicious body. It had located her clit, which it was now stroking at will.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 am
Profile YIM

The witch shuddered and cringed as she heard the table drag loudly across the tile floor. She did not have to think hard on what the table was for. Her pale nude form was layed over the table. She tried to close and twist her thighs and hips away from the creature in her continued resistance. But the creature had bigger targets in mind.

"Ahhh!" Her entire body arched off the table as his scaled palms squeeze tightly around the firm breasts. A mixture of pain rippled outwards followed by the soothing chill of the water pouring down upon her body. The sensations mixed together into a tingling heat that seep down the rest of her body. Nipples stood at full attention, completely vulnerable to the monster's lips and tongue. Each drag of the long rough tongue caused even more heated blood to pulse to the surface, further hardening the rock hard peaks.

The tendrils kept her thighs apart as they close in on their prize. She could feel her clitoris twitching to their advances, swelling and growing more erect with each teasing stroke. Kanoe's toes curl and kick weakly against the beast's legs as she tried to desperately pull away from his grasp and touch.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Now they were talking.

With the girl displayed obscenely on the table like some kind of exotic viand for the monster to partake in, Kouzakai had claimed a minor victory. Her will to fight was gone, her resistance was kept to a minimum as her mind fought between just giving in and still keeping the fight. It was an easy choice though, if it was up to the monster, given that he was bigger and this was already his playground...his scales glistened as if they were breathing.

This was also one of the reasons why he loved human females better than females of his own kind.

They offered such delicious pleasures to be had. The sensation of her small, pert nipples on his tongue was unlike any other. They were so smooth, so milky white, Kouzakai was almost being driven to lust by the mere sight of her spread eagled on this table for him to feast on. His tentacles made sure of her inability to escape and of her inability to offer any fight against his advances.

He was sucking her at will, sucking her nipples to erection as he did what he wanted at will. His tentacles held her tight, stretching her to impossible angles, all the better for him to reach those places she kept hidden for so long. He felt her sex, felt it wet even as the water made it wet. It had its own wetness, it's own juices making it slick and ready. He laughed.

" For someone not liking this you're giving up way too easy." He said before he moved in for an obscene, inhuman kiss.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 am
Profile YIM

The witch was completely pinned down. The tentacles kept her body sprawled out on the table, keeping the grip just loose enough to let the woman writhe in pleasure before the beast. More gasps and moans left her lips, unable to hold them back any longer. Her eyes flutter as the monster's large maw sucked deeply on her swollen mounds. Each deep suck forced more of her blood to engorged her perked up nipples.

It was becoming hard to think. Kanoe's mind was being smothered by a growing cloud of lust and pleasure. Her head shook from side to side trying desperately to keep some ounce of sanity in her brain. She could feel a fluttering in her belly and her loins quivering as the cool tendrils stroke up and down her exposed sex.

The snide remark from the monster caused her cheeks to flush. But as she tried to glare at the beast, her lips were taken by his in a deep dominating kiss. A muffled groan sounded from her throat as she tried to shake her head or pull away, anything to break this vile embrace.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3