View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Potential (Tani) 

Post The Potential (Tani)
I was walking along the hallways reading a book as several girls were running by, some gave me there usually looks as I walked down. Hmm, another day it seemed as I then turned the corner and bumped into a girl I've never seen before. She was taller then me by a bit as I stumble back a bit. "Sorry about that." I say as I look over the lovely red head.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 am

Post Re: The Potential (Tani)
It was her first day through her classes. In honesty, it wasn't a bad day. She found out she had a pretty easy Anatomy class. She was actually busy looking through her book before quickly turning a corner. An obvious mistake to do.

"Eep!" she squeaks softly after having her book slam in her face when she bumps into someone. She wipes her tongue after having a nice taste of her book and looks over it to see a man with a book of his own. He was only shorter then her by mere inches. Realizing her mistake for not paying attention, she quickly bows apologetically to him.

"N-No, it was my mistake. Sorry teacher," she says softly, assuming he was of the administration judging by his appearence and the obvious fact no men were allowed on the island, "I should've watched where I was going."

Last edited by Tani on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 am

I smile at this. What a polite student I thought. "No, no it's alright. We both made the same mistake." I tell you holding up my book as well to show you. "Also please I'm not a teacher. I'm just a private tutor here. My name is Keemari Sulivan, just call me Keemari and you are miss?" I ask her as I look over her again, noting that she was quite lovely indeed.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:58 am

She holds her own book to her chest, a soft wrapping of her arms over it kept it in place as she listens to the now known Keemari. I smile to him as he spoke in a calm tone, something a lot of teachers I've come upon don't really have.

"Its alright, really. The younger should apologize to respect their elders," she explains her reasons and bows politely to him before swiftly standing up straight, "My name is Tani Wrencher. I'm new to Shokushu. Forgive me for mistaking you as a teacher as well."

She notices him looking her over, a soft, heated line of red crosses her cheeks in emberrassment. She would never think a tutor would be so bold as to look on the student body like this.

"U-umm... M-Mister Keemari... what are you looking at?"

Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:00 am

I smirk hearing her question as I then put a hand on your shoulder and lean up to whisper into your ear. "Why, I'm merely admiring one of the finer beauties on campus, is that so wrong?" I ask you with a smirk as I then start to walk by. "I'm usually in the greenhouse after classes are over. You should come see me sometime and show me some of those tricks of yours." I tell you as I walk away.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 am

She warily watches him put a hand on her. It wasn't the fact she thought him to be up to something, but it was to be better safe then sorry. Eyes immediatly draw to his from the comment he made in her ear.

Her blush was of emberrassment in such a crowded area. She nervously smiles and waves to him as he leaves. Once he had turned the corner to leave the scene, she shakes her head in disbelief. Did that tutor... just come on to her?

Sighing to herself, she returns to her daily routine. But still, even through classes the man's face came to mind. The greenhouse... she had been there before to comfort someone. She may pay a visit after classes are over. But she would be wary of what his intentions are. Going into a secluded place with such an act in the hallways spelled trouble, but maybe he wasn't so perverted and more honest. She would just have to wait and see to find out. Only two more classes until school ends.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 pm

I meanwhile was off working on some projects around the school, various experiments of mine as I smirk. I would have to make sure I was at the greenhouse when classes were over. I had a feeling that lovely red head would show up. She had a good magical aura around her. Ha, ha, ha whether I could exploit it and her, or use it, or maybe even bind her to me. All that will be known soon.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Classes ended. Her mind had been, unfortunately, set on the tutor she had come upon two classes ago. She wondered what he could possibly want with her, but to give him the benefit of the doubt, she decided to pay the greenhouse another visit once classes were over.

Being as they were now, she was already on her way to that particular destination. But she was still cautious and wary. Benefit of the doubt only went so far. As she neared the place in question, she could feel herself becoming tense for some reason. She wasn't terribly paranoid, but she was nervous on Mr. Keemari's motives.

Her magical capabilities kicked in when she was within a feet of the greenhouse entrance. Small wisps of mana feeled around the outside of the house, only a few feet from where she stood. As a cat would with whiskers, they press against the glass, trying to pinpoint anything out of the ordinary.

Sighing with heavy resolve, she opens the door and makes a very gentle entrance. Her expression would always be one of true friendliness, despite her nervous mindset. She wouldn't be so wary and cautious had it not been for that forward act this tutor had done. But there was no sense in pointing a finger at him. It didn't really matter now since she was here. Calmly taking a first step into the plant's haven, Her bright eyes scanned the area, in search of white hair and a tanned skin shade.

"Mr. Keemari?" she calls out very softly, toning her Russian accent as far down as she could. She always did sound foreign, but for some reason she was very self-conscious of it right now.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:41 pm

If she had continued to look with her mana or if it was more developed you would've noticed strong magics coming from the greenhouse itself. However like a mouse you walk into the trap set.

However, that doesn't mean it wasn't a beautiful trap as you walk in you see plants that range from sheer beauty of normal flowers, to erotic plants never before seen. All the way down to strange and bizare as a vine moves behind you and closes the door behind you.

Inside two things first happened. There were several blue, red, and yellow flowers near the entrance designed as a way to measure even the most repressed magical energy, spirtual powers, and physical prowess. It gave me a feel for my prey and in her case a measure of her magical ablities that I sensed when I was near her.

I raise my hand to wave you over as I at one of the many work tables with a flower under a microscope as I zoom it in. "Maginficient." YOu hear me say as I'm looking a strange flower with different colored petals, each one different not a repeating one on the flower as I turn it over and look at it. I then look up at you after a bit and smile as brush some pollen/dirt off my pants. "I see you come. I'm glad to welcome you here to my greenhouse." I tell you.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Tani immediatly withdraws herself away from the door upon seeing a vine move to close it. What... was this thing? What was going on here? With many questions and little answers, her hand shaily natches itself to the doorknob of the entrance, her back pushes against it. She keeps herself close to the exit now that she was sensing some magic flowing around her. Never experiencing this before, she was becoming paranoid and scared.

Her body tenses as she ehars the tutor she had met study some plant with different colors. What was he? He couldn't possibly be a mgically intuned person too... could he?

She was unsure of what to make of all this. Right now... she felt like leaving and never looking back. But she was frozen in wonder and growing fear. She didn't understand what this tutor's angle was, and frankly the fact he came on to her was making it pretty clear she should run out of here. Even if he was trying to be friendly, she had never seen such skill of magic before, and frankly, it scared her to watch.

"Wh-what... what is this?" she questions, moreover of everything that has happened in the greenhouse. The vine, the flowers, his examination of it, she questioned it all in one sentence. She kept herself against the door. She wasn't leaving this spot until she udnerstood. If push came to shove she would break it down in order to flee. Her gut told her this was all very suspicious and wary.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 am

I smirk as I get the results. "Well, well, your more magical intune then I thought for someone who barely knows anything about it. Come on in, come on in. Don't worry I won't bite, and most of my plants won't ether. You see." I tell you turning around in my chair to look at you. "My cover is that of a botanist, but since you've seen the magic flowing through here I'll cut to the chase. I'm also a magic user. A druid to be more presise, some of these are products of sheer botany, others are a mix of the two." I explain trying to gauge you reaction.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:14 am

Her mind, now stumbling upon the information that was given... it left her gawking in shock to his explanation. Not so much the plants and study of them, but more of his... classification of being a shapeshifter. She blinks dumbly, hardly believing what she was hearing.

She may not be so intellectual she was a genius, but she wasn't so naive to think she was the only species in the universe. Though her parents always discolsed such theories, being as closed-minded as they were. And she hated to speak ill of them, but her childhood was filled with nothing but lectures of fantasy not being reality and such.

"Your a... different species? Your really a shapeshifter?"

As paranoid as her mindset was, she was thrilled to know that she hadn't been wrong when she read stories of such creatures. Did that mean others were real too?

She doubted a tutor would lie to her of something so irrelivant if it wasn't true. Though doubts were always there, she decided to believe his words, at least those words. But she did quirk a brow to his comment about her abilities.

"How would know of my knowledge of magical arts?" she questions in a curious manner. She does remain where she was for a moment, extremely cautious before slowly making her way on the path towards Mr. Keemari. She didn't believe his information was without some price to it, or he wouldn't of bothered to educate her about it. She was perplexed by his intentions, even standing next to him she could feel the tension in her body, like she was prepared for something to happen.

"This is all so... new to me."

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 am

I blink at that. All I said was that I was a druid. Yet she saw more into it then that. Although Druids were known as shapeshifters of sorts as well. Mostly due to that game that some of the students play. Were you could pick a druid. What was that agian. World of Craft... anyway it doesn't matter.

However since she seemed to know might as well go all out as I stand up and move towards her. "Yes, I am a different speicies. I hide behind this face because most humans are scared of it, just by looking." I tell you as I then reach out and slowly carress your check with my hand as I then drop the human illusion showing my real self. "However, you don't seem the type in that case." I tell you waiting for your reaction.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:14 am

It wasn't so much as being afraid of him as it were the complete shock. Most humans were taught they were the only intellectual species on earth. To have that suddenly change would make anyone double take. But she didn't waver, she didn't even step back as he approaches her. She didn't flinch as he caresses her cheek and drop his human facade, revealing to her a mighty, what would be in her eyes, a werewolf bathed in white, snowy fur. A large scar across his chest caught her attention for a short while. She wondered what happened to have such a wound.

His height hadn't surpassed hers, but the mere inches didn't deter how large he truly was. Muscles rippled under his furred skin, she looked more meager then he was by a long shot. He looked so strong; she didn't even think to swat his hand away. She had no reason to either. She gives a soft, small nod to him, her tense body beginning to ease, but still she was cautious.

"Why should I fear someone who is different then me. Why would I need to fear if that different person meant me no harm?" she asks simply, her calm, long breathes signified she was indeed not afraid of his appearance. She could still leave if she so desired, just a mere switch of the door. But he had yet to show her any danger, aside from which... this seemed far too interesting to leave at this point.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:51 pm

I smile at her as I then remove my hand from her check as she could see the claws that were so close to you just a couple seconds ago. As I slowly back away. "Then your much different from the bulk of humanity. Even with today's standards they run and recoil in fear the moment they see my true nature, my true apperance. They even call me monster. Giving such a broad implication to creatures that don't fit there apperance." I tell you as I then lean against a counter.

"Then again, that title belonged to magic users long ago, which is why they went underground and why your talents went unnoticed. You asked me before how I knew about your magical talents. It's because I have a very devloped sixth sense. It was powerful even when I was a mere puppy as it gave me the edge in a game simlar to your hide and seek. However as it is now. I can detect the level of magical power from anyone. The refinement, the reserves they have, the potential... And I sense much of all those things inside you." I tell her with a smile showing off my sharp teeth.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next