View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Potential (Tani) 

Post Re: The Potential (Tani)
She slowly unhinges herself away from the door, taking in what he said with high deduction. Her eyes glance quickly to the claws that had been close to her face. It struck her with nervousness, but what he said and how he looked could always mean something different.

She could understand his point of view. Not many other humans were so tolerant as she was to different things. Laughing, spitting, persecuting other whom were different... it was all covering up the fear they had for something new. Its how humanity always was. The darker side of human kind Mr. Keemari must of experienced first hand to say such a thing about her species.

"I can... sense somewhat your on a higher level of magic. Judging by how much you know... are you some sort of 'wizard'? Like you take on apprentices and such? I doubt you would tell me anything like this if there wasn't something you found interesting in me," I say thoughtfully out loud.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:02 am

I smirk at that as she says that. I alreayd told her that but she didn't get the full implication of it apparently. "I already told you. I'm a druid of the highest order, so yes I am a wizard, a magic user of nature. As for the reason yes, I have one. Do you wish to expand on your magical ablities, you have great potential, if your willing to pay the price to learn the arts that I can teach you." I offer to her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 am

She pauses, as if to consider his suggestion. It was a bit sudden to be asking her about some years of life-time committment and expect her to answer right away. She didn't even know this man very much aside from the fact he was a druid. Not that she ahd a problem with his race, but it was something to take in. Most stories she has read lead to druids being the bad guys. But she couldn't draw completely on that for that would be completely illogical.

But then, she really had nothing to lose in accepting his offer. And she really wanted to expand her abilities to their limits. She hadn't seen much of his magical capabilities, but she has witnessed his human disguise, which would probably need a lot of mana to come through with. Then his little plant experiments, which she doubted was all from a book of botany. But she was wary of one thing...

"Let us say I... possibly accept this. What is the price for your services in helping me grow in my magic?" she questions, making sure her tone was a nice and dulcet, instead of a wary and assuming one.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:18 am

I smirk at her question. It was valid, but few humans liked the answer if I just went to it. So best to explain it. "Well there are usually three ways an apprentice is chosen. The first is by lineage, usually the heir to the wizard, family, or that he's the son of a noblemen or something like that that you serve and you give the lesson out of obligation and such. That does not apply here.

THe next is where a wizard forms a sect, a followership of people to learn ether to pass on his teachings, his beliefs, and such onto a new generation, a temple or sorts, monstary, much like you have on earth for some martial art types. Again that does not apply.

Then we have the payment process. Wizards would do job, even train people for a price, for ether fame, power, money, research as some of the other options. However some magic users like myself care little for such things and you could not supply me with any of those metnioned before could you? So what about in midevil times, the people who did not have such things, but wanted better. Well they were in luck, since there was a way to do it. After all, there are reasons why beautiful women and handsome men are seen as apprentices to Mage's and Sorcess throughout history." I tell you finally getting to the point.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:45 am

His answer was well thought out and explained to her so she could understand. But she already knew of apprenticeship from wizards and other powerful magical users who wished to pass on what they know to the next generation. She was very versed in the follower ship of the master if she so desired to choose Mr. Keemari. Learning everything he wished to teach her and she would give the 'price'.

It all sounded well played out, but she found it odd he never specifically answered her question. He didn't really, until the very end that signified what he was truly after. Handsome wizards or beautiful girl as apprentices... she could read between those lines easily. And to be honest, being raised in a moral house, she was displeased to know what he was after.

"So the only way I can possibly pay you is with... my body..." she states, having her arms crossed for the obvious reason she didn't like where this was going. She was still upset he hadn't gotten straight to the point instead he tried to deceive her, at least her eyes he did. Her smile saddens, but she couldn't bring herself to think badly of the druid. It wasn't in her to do so. Instead, she raises a brow and nods in understanding of the price.

"I'm not going to be rude, and I'm not going to be angry with you. If that's the way things are done, then I must be mad with many generations of apprentices and wizards. But I'm afraid I wasn't raised to solicit myself for sex, especially since witchcraft is thought of being very demonic anyways. I'm already disobeying my parents by practicing the art... to dive down further..."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 pm

I laugh out as she starts the explanation of why she couldn't do the practice. IT was so very laughable. "Oh, then it's good thing I'm not teachng witchcraft." I tell you with a grin.

"You see young women there are types of magic aren't there and while some could and should be called the tools of the devil, power is just that. Power, what matters is how you use it. Moses was empowered with powerful magics through your god in the old testment. Infact if I remember correctly he was punished for using them by god and not giving God his dues with them when he tapped a rock and made water come out. In that case he used the powers the magic god had given him without telling his people to thank god for it and that's why he was not allowed into the promised land." I say as I walk close to you.

"Besides, aren't you the least bit intreasted, after all it's not like I'm asking for your soul, your eternal servidude, do you have something else to offer me?" I ask you as I let the phermones I produce and the the chemicals in the greenhouse slowly bring about your lust.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 am

She blinks at his sermon of Moses from the Bible. She hadn't even mentioned she believed in God and here he was, preaching of how Moses went wrong. Her brows furrowed at what he was getting at, she purses her lips together to show her disdain, despite not realizing she was breathing in pheromones.

"Numbers 18-20. I believe you have that wrong and need to read up on it. That's not why Moses was punished. But that's beside the point. Your right... you aren't asking for my soul, but you’re asking for my soul's vessel. I just don't know if that's... a right thing to do."

She was already wavering under the toxic chemicals in the air. She had never experienced lust before, it was like a tingling sensation in the back of her mind, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Her legs were becoming unsteady so she had to shift her weight more frequently. What was wrong with her? Why was she starting to become so clammy? Especially since the druid had laughed at her for what her thoughts were of. That should've been a large turn off, but it almost seemed... to be growing in the opposite direction.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:19 am

"Your correct numbers 20 and now your just arguing sementics. Moses and Aaron were punished because they didn't honor him as holy when they made the water come out, instead called them rebels and such, so in the end used his power to make water come forth without giving the lord his due.

Now continuing on with our talk of how evil magic is. With the current state of the chruch by what I've seen in the last 1000 years or more of it. With the oh so holy slaying of witches, the crusades, and other such shinning examples. They obviously with there wide range decided all magic was bad, even that of alchemy at times or science.

Really the only reason magic hasn't been lifted of the same veil that kept Gaello, and others the church excomunicated and called as hertics at the time is because people don't have a firm belief in it anymore and why should they without proper masters around to teach it. You have to ask yourself something. The price of me teaching you, is it so high? Were talking about a lost art to your people, something they turned there back on. Even if you went back to your home, could you find someone so easily who could teach you what you want to know?" I ask you softly as I reach out and take your chin in my hand again.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:03 am

She was slowly realizing that something was going wrong with ehr body. Tinglign sensations ran up and down her spine, close to a shiver but more of like a vibration. She didn't understand what her body was doing or what it wanted, but it was signaling something. Clearing her throat and shifting her feet once more, the red haired student blinks slowly as her chin is lifted to Keemari's face.

His words made sense, but she just didn't know what to make of it. It was a less then likely chance she would ever come across a teacher of the art again. She could certainly make some good out of this. Maybe it was a sacrafice for greater good... sure! She could use her abilities to make a difference, something she always wanted to do. But still, it was hard to give up something so precious.

"I... I'm... a virgin..." she whispers softly. She didn't know if that had any impact on what he was asking, but her thighs were already rubbing together, involuntarily. She wasn't sure if being a virgin would make any significance to the druid, but still having her chasity would eman something, no?

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 am

"Ah, is that why your hestiant?" I ask her with a smile. "Whether your a virgin or not, I think very little of it. The value could be high to you, and if so I respect it more if you choose to let me have it. However to me in the long run, it merely singifies a start. I only care about your answer at the moment, do you wish to have power, to do good with it. To learn about the arts your people so long ago turned there back on, do you wish to take away the taint of evil that you believe people see in it and thus in you for having that gift?" I ask waiting for you answer.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:29 am

She begins to stumble over her thoughts as her body heat rises to show prominently through her cheeks. She was feeling very light-headed, perhaps because most of her blood was circulating to places that had never had such a rush before. Dimly trying to keep her composure, she keeps her eyes focused though her body was crumbling beneath her.

"I-I.... I guess..." she answers, her better judgment now being clouded with what was... need maybe? She needed something, but was just confused on what it was. Why she was so weak-kneed was obvious to the fact her body was being turned on. Her mindset was beginning to realize the 'need' she was searching for. She could feel the tingling sensations in her abdomen and chest, the heat slowly rising to overtake her.

"Nnhh..."

Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:24 am

I smile. "Thus, our pact will be complete once that virginity is taken." I tell you with a smile as I then lean in and start to kiss you. Your body so very needy now, succumbing to the advances, the desire for power, and of course the pollen floating in the air as I let my toungue swirl around yours.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 am

Her first kiss... she imagined it differently then this. The wolf's warm lips pressed against her moist mouth and she realized just what was turning her on. She understood why her parents denied her any sort of relationship with someone; she would want more of it. But it felt so nice, like her body was fluttering in the clouds, was this really so wrong? Her thoughts were interrupted abruptly by a muscular appendage breaking through her supple lips and gently prodded her tongue. Eyes widen when the druid wrapped his around hers, sending wonderful sensations down her spine and began to build in the heat inside.

Still new to this, she was unable to know when to control her moans of pleasure, so they seemed to run together when she exhales. It must have felt like kissing a wall for some time, this whole experience so new, so foreign to her she could only stand there and let him do what he wanted. Her growing need for power, for this was nearing its complete overrun of her mind. She could almost not care anymore.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 am

I part from the kiss after several minutes letting her get some much needed breaths in as I then reach down and under her skirt where I then push my fingers against your slit through them as I smile. "Hmmm, don't worry, I'll go easy on you, since it is your first time." I tell you as I softly play with your lower lips as I then restiblish the kiss, alternating a bit as I also lick and kiss at her check and neck before going back to her mouth.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 am

Her cheeks were looking more and more like the blood was rushing to head, leaving her skin flustered and more sensitive areas circulating with hot blood. Her breasts were peaking to attention. She only then knew she was becoming moist between her legs when Keemari pushed to fingers against her panties.

She blushes even more when mentioned he was going to go easy on her since this was her first time. It made her uneasy as he continued, but her arm felt tied to her sides... she was powerless to do anything except stand, and she was already having difficulty standing when he caressed her skin with his lips. The nape of her neck was made an open target; the tender flesh was nipped at by him before he brought himself up to her cheek and back to her lips.

Her heart was practically in her throat, the rhythmic sounds of a normal heart began to speed up faster and faster in her ears. The wolf seemed to know exactly what to do and it made her feel like a toy somewhat, something stiff, only able to be played with when someone moved her. But she was also scared of what she should do in return. She wasn't supposed to just stand like this was she?

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next