View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Potential (Tani) 

Post Re: The Potential (Tani)
"Now I have taken all of you." I tell you as I continue the slow grinding of my cock into your ass, feeling your pain eeb away as the pleasure slowly takes hold of you again. Ha, ha, ha truely she was mine now and it was a good feeling, ha, ha.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Her ass remains high in the air as he takes her again and again. The rpessure remained fully, but even this position began to eb away the pain she once felt before, thoroughly gasping and moaning in bliss as the tight ring of her ass in pumped in and out of.

She could barely register his words when he spoke, her mind swirling in a familiar foggy place she had experienced only once before. No logic was ever put forth in her mind now. All that consumed her was what happening between her... and her master.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 pm

With her firmly in her lust filled state of bliss that she would not escape from I reach down and play with her generous breasts, twisting and squeezing them as I grind my cock further into her, holding back my climax waiting for the girl to get used to it enough that she could climax this way as I would continue to tease her lovely breasts, moving my hands over her body one always staying on those melons of hers as her clit is also introduced to this, but more then that my claws and fur graze over every soft inch of her flesh.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5