View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Potential (Tani) 

Post Re: The Potential (Tani)
She could hardly hear Keemari's words as she is continuously ravaged inside and out. The pain, truly was gone, seemed to only have served in stimulating her further. She had no idea what was at the end of this tunnel, but she savroring every moment of it.

Slowly, her voice begins to go higher and higher as she enars the edge into orgasm. She had never experienced such a thrill before, she wondered how long she could alst into this.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:34 am

I then lean her back as I use air to keep her next to me so my hands can go to your breasts and take a firm girp as I they snare your nipples, your hard little peaks as I then pinch them and twist them lightly to push you over.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:48 am

She shutters in bliss as her walls clench tightly again and again to Keemari's plunging cock. Her inside churn in pleasure, so wonderful for the first time. Like things inside of her were working for the first time, Tani became overwhelmed and stiffles a scream of pure heavenly bliss.

Rock hard nipples add tension in her groin as she continues to climax. When it began to subisde, she fell limply behind her to Keemari's chest as her nipples are continuously tortured under the wolf's grip.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

I hold her to me as I smirk slowly working her breasts over as I let her climax claim here as when she's about down I whisper into her ear. "Do you want another?" I ask her softly as I smirk.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 am

She squeels with delight as Keemari works her breasts, the soft and hard orbs smoothly grind into his hands and sends shivers down her spine. Looking at Keemari, she nods slowly. She wanted more... more then anything. She never wanted this bliss to stop.

She places her head against his chest, waiting for him to continue again.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:06 pm

"Is that so, then you are truely my apprentice now, however if you want it again you'll have to tell me this isn't for lessons at the moment." I tell you with a smirk. "You have to say that you want your masters cock for nothing else but to have it." I tell her as I slowly grind my cock into her and continue to massage her breasts keeping the pace slow now.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:28 am

His slow pace was driving her insane. Her breasts needed more then this and so did her wet pussy. But she had to speak in a slave like manner. With not much of a backbone, she turns her head away from Keemari and blushes deeply in humiliation.

"I-I want... your cock... not just for... lessons."

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 pm

I smile. "That's very good then, my apprentice." I tell you as I then move us forward putting you onto all fours as I take your pussy from behind as I then take your nipples in between my fingers and give them a good twisting as I my cock plows into your pussy as I hit you hard again, binding her body to me with this pleasure, this lust.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Forced to her knees and legs spread wide, her head rises abruptly as he enters. Emiting a cry of pure bliss, her head drops down and her hands grip the ground as he pounds into her wet folds. It felt so good, she was not really caring anymore this was bad.

Her nipples are twisted as he pumps his thick meat into her, the friction only building her orgasm and causing her to stiffle gasps and moans.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 pm

"So which do you like me playing with your nipples like this or one I take the entire thing." I tell you with a smile as I give your nipples a good stiff twist along followed by me taking both your breasts deep into my hands and squeezing them tightly pulling you further back onto my shaft.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Her cries take to a higher pitch, craving his teasings as he continues to manipulate her breasts wonderfully in her hands. She didn't care which one he decided, just keep doing it. His shaft seemed so thick and long as he plunges further into her, thoroughly causing the friction needed to climax. And her walls began tot witch with lust again, close to making her cum as he pistons in her.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I smirk alternating between the two wildly since she wouldn't decide as I wait for her to get to the very edge of her climax just one hair away as I then stop and pull out. I let her wonder for a moment what I was doing, let her whine even as I Then start to press my cock against her ass gaining entry there, my cock so drenched in her juices it was an easy if not still tight entrance.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:50 pm

One moment of wondering why he stopped turns to another moment of slight pain and pressure. She didn't whine or even make a senseible word before he shoved his cock into her tight little entrance. The sensation sent her into a gasping and crying out mass of a shivering student. It felt so odd... yet so good.

"Ohh... GOD!!"

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:54 pm

"Ha, ha, I thought I'd let you experince the other type as well. Afterwards you'll have to tell me which you like better." I tell you as I start to push my cock in, taking it slowly so that your ass can adjust as every push into the tight entryway felt like a chore, like a workout as it tried to push me out everytime. Damn, you had a nice ass I thought.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 pm

It certainly was a chore letting him push his way in her tight entrance. The pressure building from it was soon ebbed away as it began to feel good as well. Though she produced more grunts then moans, her tight ass began to become more easier to enter as he continued.

It hurt somewhat from the mass of his cock, but this pain didn't seem to be all bad. Pleasure was slowly returning to her as he continued to push his way in.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next