View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How does...that make...you feel Mr. Sarvas? (For Skylar) 

Post Re: How does...that make...you feel Mr. Sarvas? (For Skylar)
Grail knew that this was his time to start asking the questions, and he knew deep down that he had to make them a doozey. He took a deep breath and pondered what to ask the young woman, licking his lips. Standing up once more he paced around the room with his hand in his chin, stroking that area with two fingers before he came stand before her, grinning at her mischeviously as he had a few questions that he would have her answer.

"Alright...since you wanted to know so much of my abilities, I'll ask you a few questions about them. If I had been indeed human at one point in time, what qualities do I have in me that would reflect on a past life? What do you think I could have been if I did have a past life? And furthermore, how do you think I died if I did live?"

The questions were vague, but even now that the demon was reflecting on his ablities and his thoughts, he had a general idea what he could have been, and that was going to be put to the test with what she thought he could be. He crossed his arms in front of the woman and waited for that answer. He wondered how intelligent she was at solving problems, piecing together clues to form accurate assumptions. If she could trigger anything in his head with her answers, he absentmindedly considered actually letting her go.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 am

At this point Skylar was truly beginning to lose any faith she’d had in the creature. As he asked his questions the realization of how unfair the odds really were seemed to impact her. If he had been honest that she would be freed, and honest again about not being able to recall anything from his past…How could she possibly get the answer right? Even if she was correct it wasn’t like the demonic being would remember. Bitter yet was the fact that if she was right, the beast would have to reveal he was nothing more than a filthy liar and had remembered his past, thus ending the little ‘game’ they were playing. Skylar knew she would refuse to participate if she felt the damnable creature wasn’t taking her seriously.

She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes. Surely she should be waking up now. When she opened them again she was hardly surprised to see the grinning face of the lizardman staring back at her. Resigned she lowered her eyes back towards the notes, constantly flipping in between the pages as she considered the question.

“I had a similar thought to your own,” She started, referring to the abilities he had gained. “You might consider your inherited characteristics primal, but I think there’s a deeper significance behind them.” She said, completely convinced that this was nothing more than a nightmare. Nightmares and dreams worked with metaphors. So perhaps this creature’s powers were metaphorical as well.

“Your tail to me would signify a sword. Though, I’m no anthropologist I think it’s safe to say that several millennia ago swords were still in style.” She said lamely. “I can only gather that times back then were harder, being skilled with a weapon would have came in handy. Some would even go as far as to say that their weapon was an extension of their own body hence the um…that.” She said pointing to the tail.

“Going with that logic, your scales would represent your shield.” Just as the crimson-haired student was beginning to show excitement she began to see the flaw in her assumption. Where the hell would the wings come from? She sighed heavily and leaned back on her hands, unintentionally thrusting her breasts out. She continued.

“I’m going to say you were a warrior of some kind, but since we have no particular dates to be associated with I can’t say what kind.” She said, somewhat defeated.

“As for your unique ability to summon these creatures and to command them, I’d have to say you were influential in your lifetime. A leader of some sort. Depending on the era, that would explain why you demand submission.” She pursed her lips, her gaze wandering up the ceiling as she considered the next question. She allowed several moments to pass, giving the creature time to assess her theory before she continued.

“Despite any façade you try to put up, you seem bitter to me,” Seeing a curious and almost angry look from the demon she snapped back. “Why else would you be here? If there was nothing left for you, you would have stayed dead.” She grumbled.

“So I think you were killed- or murdered rather.” She said casting a curious look down to her notes, squinting at a particular phrase she had circled several times. Was afraid of Fire. She began thinking back to every history and mythology class she’d ever taken. For some odd reason the Salem Witch Trials stood out in her mind. Even in recent history burnings were popular.

“If you were truthful about being afraid of fire, then perhaps you were burned. The hell you first remember experiencing could have been a direct metaphor.”

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 am

Grail could see that the female was getting agitated with the little game that he was putting on. He was a bastard, and a dick, but he was honest as well, to a point. Clearing his throat as he listened to the female's hypothesis, he could agree on her with a few of the points she made about his body, swishing his tail around and drawing a few lines in the floor with the tip to emphasize how sharp it was. He was coming to the conclusion that he could have been a swordsman in the past, perhaps even a king, but something just did not seem right.

He stayed still near her body, seeing her thrust her chest out at him like that before he took a deep breath, reaching up to pull at that bra and reveal her nipple and breast, pulling it out of her bra as quickly as he could. "You got one thing right...I feel as if I've alwyas known how to fight, and using my tail is like using a sword...and these scales feel like armor of some sort...but as far as being a leader goes...there is no way that I had extreme leadership like you are claiming I did...furthermore if I perhaps was a king, a king would have no reasons to use a sword or sheild, and mostly never had training in such areas. So while you are right...you brought back something to me that seems very familiar...I could have been a soldier, or a knight...A very high ranking one."

He let go of that bra quickly and crossed his arms, his eyes looking down at her body. "But you are wrong about me being a leader...and -if- i was burned at the stake, that would not be a fitting death for a leader...at least one that his men turned against him would say. My head would be on a pike more than likely." He held his hand out to her before beckoning his fingers towards him, expecting her to give him her bra as fast as she could muster.

"As for being bitter, I do not feel that way at all. Bitterness implies that I regret what happend to me, and if that was the case, would that not lead me to be a much weaker, weaker thing than I am right now? I am not bitter...If I was then I'd not have the drive and strength I do now. In hell...I was down in the lowest level...that of a traitor. If I was indeed burned at the stake, it was because of an action I did...a consequence. I was afraid of the fire...but there was something else I felt as well..." He said, cutting himself off there before licking his lips, looking around before he grasped a nearby marker, a thick one at that.

"As for getting another question wrong...you are going to open your legs and slide this inside of you. But once again...I thank you...I don't know what the big picture is about me, but I feel as if it's coming together..."

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 am

The student eyed the demon suspiciously as he inched near her, blissfully unaware of the dangerous position she had placed herself in. Her limbs seemed to freeze in place as one of his talons dipped behind the hem of her bra, pulling the material down and revealing her pert nipple to the cool air. She gritted her teeth as he tore apart her theory piece by piece to turn her words into false claims.

That hadn’t been what she meant! Leadership came in many forms, whether it was a king or a commander of an army. She nearly burst with her argument before seeing the sheepish grin that crossed his features. She knew she wouldn’t be able to escape the fate twice. Not wanting to invoke the rage she was sure the beast was capable of, with a defeated sigh she reached her arms behind her back and unclasped her bra, flinching as the material sprang from her body and fell into her lap.

A deep scarlet tinted her cheeks as she realized she was completely exposed, ashamed she was being put on display in such a manner. She had never felt so degraded than this moment, she quietly assured herself that she would wake up soon and lifted the notebook in front of her chest, digging her teeth into her lower lip.

The student’s eyes widened as the demon handed her a thick marker, and her jaw nearly dropped when he told her what she was to do with it should she get the next set of questions wrong. With a trembling hand she took the marker, setting it beside her on the desk and looking over her notes.

Skylar was knowledgeable about sex, and had tried masturbation on a few occasions but had never sought it through. She saw it as an unnecessary act, and had never been attracted to many boys in High School either. The marker had only roused certain thoughts of impending doom for the student. Throughout this entire encounter she had realized it was a possibility that the demon could want to use her for such actions, but from the instant he started really opening up to her she was almost certain he would let her go and this nightmare would end. She wasn’t so certain anymore.

“Bitterness plants the seed of vengeance, and thirsts for revenge.” She remarked dryly. “If anything it would fuel your resolve.”

The demon had fucked with her head, it was apparent. Her movements began to get sloppy. She fumbled with her notebook, nearly dropping the damnable thing. She realized she wasn’t thinking clearly, and paused for several moments, taking deep steady breaths as she tried to dismiss the haunting thoughts.

She drew one arm across her chest, pinning the notebook to her lap with the other as she considered her next question. The gratitude the creature expressed caught the student off guard. She actually roused a ‘Thank you’ out a soulless beast? It gave her a sense of pride in her beliefs, never give up your faith in people…even if they were demons.

“Lets see,” She said more to herself than the demon as she scanned down her notes, ready to go to the third page, casting an inconspicuous look at the clock. 10:34. She swallowed hard, seemingly unable to shake the new countenance of uneasiness that had come over her.

“You mentioned something about sleeping earlier. How do you sleep? Do you dream?"

Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 am

The demon enjoyed every single second of the woman stripping down from that bra of hers. He appreciated how shy she was, so innocent she seemed. Taking a deep breath and looking at her body, he grumbled slightly when she covered her breasts up with that notebook, seeing the shame in her face as she did so. He was going to have fun with her, great fun.

His eyes watched her set that marker to the side, and before he opened his mouth, he'd let her ask that question while she covered her chest up with her arm now. He reached forwards, grasping at her wrist and pulling her arm away from her chest. "Nope...you have to sit there completely bare...no covering up with arms, and the only reason I allow your notebook on your lap is so you can write." He scolded, snickering softly as his eyes went to that marker.

"As for that marker, I told you to use it on yourself...unless there is a reason why you would not like to do it, of course. You got two questions wrong, and your bra coming off was for the first. So I do believe that marker going into your body will be for the second wrong answer." He grasped the marker with the other hand as he moved her arm away from her tits, licking his lips and plopping the marker down on her notebook.

"Do I dream...I don't believe I do...and most the time I sleep outside...in a cave or under a tree. I had tried to sleep for a long time lately, wake up perhaps with a better knowledge of myself...but unfortunately some rather nosy student bothered my slumber...she came into a locked door that I locked myself and disturbed me...so you can blame her for what is going on with you right now."

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 am

Skylar cringed as cold, scaled fingers enclosed around her slender wrist, forcibly drawing her hand away from her chest. She felt a deep scarlet hue rise to her creamy cheeks as her voluptuous breasts came bouncing back into view, a thick red tongue passing over scaled lips only caused a heightened surge of embarrassment to course through the young student’s veins.

Annoyed the student twisted her wrist against the creature’s thumb- the weakest link in the hand and thus freed her wrist from his grimy grasp. Amber eyes watched as the demons free hand lightly plopped the marker onto the notebook in her lap, dismayed at the hypnotic motion of the rolling cylinder as it nestled against her firm belly.

Full lips pressed firmly together, stoically accepting the scolding, tawny eyes averted towards the floor. A light scowl twisted on her features as the beast nonchalantly answered her question while completely shedding no light on the situation. Injustice rang throughout the deepest corners of her mind. She rolled her eyes as he finished his snide remark on the blame of his presence. Skylar was known for her temperance, but she was beginning to lose patience with the nasty beast.

Slender fingers enclosed around the marker, Skylar’s gaze fixated on the glimmering pink that adorned her nails, knuckles turning white as her grasp tightened around the cylinder.

“You’re not even trying.” She said rather defeated. She had gathered from the beginning that perhaps the creature would be difficult, but to bluntly respond that he didn’t dream whatsoever only proved to turn the student’s demeanor irate.

“I gathered quite some time ago that this is more than just a game for you. But, but-“ Her face turned a bright pink as she tried to lower the tone of her voice that had heightened in spontaneous agitation.

“If you’re not even going to try then there’s no point in continuing. Here I am trying to ‘figure’ you out to the best of my abilities and you’re giving me hardly any effort. It seems like no matter what I ask you, you always seem to mask your answer with perverseness and hardly a second thought to whatever you tell me. You barely even thought about if you dreamt or not. For christ’s sake dogs even dream.”

Skylar raised the marker into full view, twirling the tube in the air.

“As for this? Hardly fair. It’s not my fault that you fail to give ulterior meaning of the word ‘leader’ recognition. You know what? Forget it.” She said throwing the marker across the room.

“I’ve gone on with ludicrous scam long enough, I’m done with your stupid game.”

As if to further register her point, she jumped from the desk and thrust the notebook into the demons lap.

“Figure your own self out.” The student grumbled snatching up an article of clothing.

Skylar couldn’t recall another time when she’d been so upset. She plopped her bundled skirt in her lap and took a seat back on the desk, apparently finished with her tirade. A myriad of thoughts whisked through the student’s mind, none more prominent than the evident dislike she harbored towards the stubborn demon. How she wished she could have walked out of here! A bitter stare towards the lively door seemed to settle the student somewhat, reminding her of her predicament.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3