View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How does...that make...you feel Mr. Sarvas? (For Skylar) 

Post Re: How does...that make...you feel Mr. Sarvas? (For Skylar)
Skylar shifted on her toes uncomfortably, one arm draped over her chest- hand grasping on her bicep as the other arm fell over her bikini area. She felt a rush of blood course towards her face, her cheeks changing to a scarlet hue as the snide remark about her choice of undergarments hit her ears.

The demon then began to explain the terms of the appointed game he wished to play, Skylar listening intently to each of the terms and conditions. She nearly sighed in relief, just a game then? Just when she thought all hope had fled from her being, she began to believe she might be able to handle this situation yet.

So what were the terms then? She had to figure out what and who he was. Skylar nodded already feeling her advantage over the situation. Had the creature been honest with her, she could already discern he was a demon of some sort, and that his name was Grail. She would have to interrogate him, ask him questions to figure out who and what exactly he was. Then when she felt she had a grasp on the desired response she would answer. If she got the answer wrong, a terrible fate awaited her. She frowned. What he wanted from her was terribly vague, and was already framing her first question when her jaw nearly dropped.

The demon waved for the doppelganger to come closer, and to Skylar’s disgust the mirror image of herself grinned devilishly and dropped to her knees. It was obvious of her intent, and Skylar turned her head away in disgust and shame. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a motion from Grail, he wanted her at a desk.

Unknown to the demon he had already revealed quite a bit about his personality through their brief encounter. She was already beginning to piece together bits of Grail’s personality. He used intimidation tactics in order to gain what he wants, when he could have just as easily forcibly taken it- the only reason Skylar had willingly followed his direction. While his particular motives towards Skylar were unclear, she determined that he liked to toy with his victims; though her judgment could have been clouded considering the victim in this circumstance was her.

Eager to get as far away from the demon as she could she urged her limbs to move and took a seat on top of the desk, her amber eyes scanning around for her notebook. She leaned horizontally and snatched up the notebook, giving a peek at her straining abdominal muscles as she retrieved it. She tapped her pen on the blank page a few times before raising her soft eyes to Grail’s face, ignoring the image of the slut version of herself.

She quietly nestled the notebook in her lap, and narrowed her gaze deciding it was best to start with the basics.

“How old are you?”

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 am

Grail lazily watched as the female seemed to get situated all by her lonesome. He noticed that she seemed disgusted with the way that he was portraying her through a doppelganger, but he could care less at this point. He watched with enthusiasm as her nearly nude form sat on the desk, and grabbed that notebook, ready to get to work.

The clone was busily working on that shaft in front of the demon, and Grail did enjoy it, but it didn't feel real, that was for sure. He bounced his leg up and down idly while he was entertained by both the human and the doppelganger, his eyes narrowing a bit at her first question. He did admit that he had given a lot of information away already, but that was making the game fun.

"My age is of no real concern. For all I know I have been this way for millenniums. The real question is...how old was I before I became this?" He mused, knowing that he had some sort of existence before this one, and that is what was plaguing him all along. "And that...had to be around my early twenties....if i had to make a guess." He tapped his foot lightly still before pulling the doppelganger's head off of his cock, turning her towards the student so that she could get a good look of all the saliva that was running down her chin and onto her outfit from what she had just been doing.

"Got any more brain buster's there? Or are we going to just be playing a juvenile game of twenty questions? Here's a hint...I'm not a bird."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

Skylar took note of each painstaking syllable, the soft slurping noises her carbon copy was making becoming increasingly irritating and repulsive as they rang through the air. She was less than impressed by the display of nonchalantly pulling the copy’s head off of his cock and thrusting it forward towards Skylar.

She felt her fingers grip hard against the plastic of her pen as she began to jot down what she knew. She found it intriguing that this creature before her could have been human once. She scolded herself for being presumptuous but as her eyes wandered up and down his demonic form she could almost see the resemblance to the human race.

Skylar crinkled her face in confusion. A few millennia? Shaking away the thought she brought the end of her pen up to her lips and began to bite nervously at the cap. So far she knew the name he had given her, his guess at both of his ages, and a brief glimpse into his personality. Something had to have made him this way, she determined. He didn’t seem to have any of the characteristics of a true psychopath.

She had heard Japanese legends of wrathful spirits who had perhaps died in a violent manner and clung to the Earth as poltergeists. Skylar didn’t believe in poltergeists, or ghosts. However, the rush of negative energies Skylar had felt were undeniable. She had came to her own conclusion, that an act so terrible and passionate could disrupt the subtle energetic waves on the Earth, leaving a surplus of negative energy that conjoined together in the area of the occurrence. Skylar’s amber eyes fell back upon the demon and she shuddered. This wasn’t a ghost, or a spirit, he was real.

“There was some part of you that was human?” She presumed, but still in a question like manner, her tone was almost that of disbelief.

Going on her hunch from earlier, she asked. “How did you die?”

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 am

This little game was becoming a lot more entertaining than the doppelganger was. Grail leaned forward in that chair, snapping his fingers and the clone disappeared in a puff of black smoke. The woman was asking the right questions, of course, but in his mind, he was still drawing a blank. Huffing softly at her questions about being a human, and how he died, he shrugged his shoulders and left it at that for the most part.

He cracked his neck to the side, and a look of obvious concentration crossed over his face...he was using her in a way that she thought she'd never be used...he needed her help. Grumbling, the demon finally answered at least one of her questions. "I have no idea how I died...or even if I died. I awoke like this in the fiery pit...and yes, it is indeed fiery. As for my claim of being human...I was different from the other demons in there. I was stronger, faster, and had a hell of a lot better personality. They were all about punishment, greed...you know, the seven sins...but I had charm, and a certain egotistical nature that allowed me to easily claw my way out of there."

He sat back in that chair and threw his leg over his other once again, gritting his teeth as if he was getting impatient already with how slow the questions were coming out of her. Granted, she was doing an awfully good job at gaining answers no other person would know. An opportunity of a lifetime. "So...this is the part in the game where you try and give me an answer to the questions I ask you. The first one is a two parter, so I hope your notes are good..."

He uncrossed his legs and licked his lips, a twinkle appearing in the blackness of his eyes. "What do I want from you...and who do you think I was in a past life?" The second was pure opinion, so it would be quite hard to get it necessarily wrong, but at the same time oh so hard to match his opinion of himself.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:26 am

As the demon seemed to be pondering her question, Skylar’s golden gaze fell to that of her own mirror image, the emptiness in her eyes. She watched as the slick trail of saliva trailed down her chin and she felt truly sorry for the doppelganger. From what she understood the being was entirely unreal, but seeing it in such a depressing state made Skylar sad. Her eyes widened as the doppelganger disappeared in a burst of gray mist.

The sound of his voice tore Skylar’s gaze away from the spot where the carbon copy was kneeling, reverting her attention fully on Grail. He seemed not to remember much about his death, or if he even had died at all. She closed her eyes as she listened to the description he gave. A hot, fiery pit. She wasn’t a theology expetrt but she was quite certain that the Catholic dogma wasn’t vastly accepted until nearly two thousand years ago. The concept of a fiery hell wasn’t widely acknowledged as far as she was concerned, perhaps his description was literal, and perhaps that was his death. Or Metaphorical. A phoenix rising from the ashes. Had this creature been reborn?

She felt her blood run cold as the demon Grail stated that he required answers from her. Her eyes strained against the several notes she had jotted down on the paper. She had barely had the chance to delve into his mind, but she could only be confident with what her intuition was screaming towards her. Be honest.

“I’m going to answer your second question first.” She said after several moments of looking at her sheet. She hadn’t the slightest clue as to who he might have been, but the question was very vague, perhaps she had a chance.

“I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that you like control, and you enjoy submission from females,” She cringed, suddenly reawakened to the fact that she was practically nude. “Even with the images you had me see.” She recalled from the earlier onslaught from the maniacal boy. “I understand you apparently tried to emulate the cards I was practicing with, but you could have chosen a different role, ones I had done earlier. You didn’t, this one was a male dominating a female for whatever reason, you still used it as an intimidation tactic.” While she hated to admit it she said under her breath, “It worked.”

…But I don’t think you were always that way. I think at one point in your life you more than likely could have had some kind of love in your heart, everyone does.” She added. “You don’t fit the profile of a true psychopath, and as far as I know you haven’t even killed anyone, ever.” She quickly added in a whisper to herself, eyes still locked her sheet. “But I wouldn’t put it past you.”

“I think something happened to you while you were still…alive. Something that was beyond your control. I think you harbor a sense of bitterness and resentment…but.”

Judging from the display of your abilities. I can only assume that you can see this as a blessing and a curse. If you were human and you were changed into this; to go from the limits of a human being to from only what I can assume to be a ‘demon’ of sorts…what logical man wouldn’t grow to love that kind of power?”

She paused for a few moments, wishing to add so much more to her analysis but she simply didn’t have the information to assist it. She didn’t want to make any false assumptions. She realized she hadn’t completely answered the question correctly, and hoped he wouldn’t notice. She simply didn’t have enough to say who he could have been, but she was certain she had at least a slight grasp on who he was now-after all that’d been what she was looking for.

The moments passed and she knew her time to answer the next question was diminishing by the demon’s demeanor. She breathed deeply, hardly waiting for a response and blurted.

“I don’t know what you want with me. I don’t even know if this is real. I can tell just by looking at you that you’re strong enough to take whatever you want from me,” She paused gritting her teeth as she openly admitted her weakness. “I can only assume that this is nothing more than a game. I know better than to assume you’re just going to let me walk out of here, even if I am right. Even by this example,” She said raising her hands. “You explain the game and then throw in a twist that wasn’t initially stated. I know you don’t play fair, and you probably have that arrogant attitude of ‘why should i.’” She breathed, hardly realizing that she was probably coming dangerously close to insulting the beast. “Maybe you just want someone to talk to, or maybe you just want to fuck with my head before you victimize me in whatever way. Either way, I’m at a loss.” She admitted, dropping her head and resting her chin in her palm, staring down at the notebook.

Skylar had hoped she had at least been partially right in her observations, and hoped even more that if she were wrong, the creature would take pity on her for her honesty. The notion almost brought a scoff to her lips, this thing didn’t have an ounce of pity and her thoughts were only wishful thinking. She lightly tapped the pen against her notebook, hoping and praying that she would wake up soon.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 am

The demon sat through and let the woman speak her mind without a word of interruption, that was the way he was usually with everyone, letting them speak before he spoke back to them. He cleared his throat, taking in every single word that she mentioned to him, even chuckling a few times as she described his most favorite parts about him. She was doing a decent job so far, but he felt as if she was making assumptions about him just based on what she has seen.

"Well, considering how you do not know how to answer the first question, of what I want from you, I'm going to require that you shed that bra of yours, and your panties dear detective. Fair is fair. As far as the game goes, I never stated, nor did I ever decline information saying that I would not ask you questions that you needed the answers to. You see, when given everything laid out on the table, you do just fine...but in the real world, not every single piece of the clue is EVER given to you. Sometimes you must wait for days, weeks....even months before you can piece together a suitable claim...You my dear...Your first question should have been, 'what are the other rules to the game.'"

Grail sat back and took a deep breath, his eyes closing and not paying attention to whether or not the female would start to strip. "I expect you to be completely uncovered by the time I finish."

Uncrossing his legs, the demon began to search his mind, knowing fully of what he was before he would go further into perhaps helping her help him. "As for your claims about me...I do not know what I had done to earn my place in hell. I could have been a maniacal psychopath, I could have been a killer. Though you are onto something...when I awoke I was in an undeniable rage, and everyone around me felt it...and that rage still resides in me today, but luckily for you...I enjoy playing with my victims. It's a much, much better outlet than physical intimidation." He remembered back to the early beginnings of his demon form and let out a haggard sigh, remembering one thing imparticular.

"When I awoke for the first time...I felt as if something was with me...but that quickly faded when I felt something that...my sweet detective, you will never hear from any demon ever again. I was afraid. The fire scared me as I had no idea where I truly was. But when the fire did not burn me...that is when my anger issues kicked in...and I still have no idea why."

As his eyes started to slowly open, his mouth spoke out one last time. "You may go on with your questioning..." he muttered, looking to see if she obeyed to the rules.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

Skylar flinched as the demon presented yet another twist to the game. She sighed, frustrated that the demon’s pleasure seemed to come from being deceptive with her. How unjust, she thought. She had gotten every inclination that she was required to answer his question, but in retrospect he had never said that she had to. He didn’t say that I didn’t have to answer them either. She thought bitterly, quickly realizing that this game was rigged. She took his request with a grain of salt, perhaps she struck something within the creature, as he continued to speak she quickly realized that she had.

She clenched her jaw and hopped off of the desk, quickly pulling down her lace panties, reluctantly watching them slide towards the floor. Her hairless sex came into full view, save for a neat strip of crimson down the center of her mound. She hopped back up on the desk and crossed her legs and waited for him to finish.

The student seemed determined not to remove her bra, and at the questioning or rather, threatening glance from the creature she offered. “Fair is fair in the game, you said I only missed one of your two-part question. It’s only fair I get to keep the bra.” She had to admit it was bold, but if he wanted it gone, he’d have to remove it himself she decided.

Ignoring the look she got from the creature she snatched up the notebook and neatly settled it in her bare lap again, quickly jotting down the abundance of new information. He was afraid of fire.

The demon had however brought up a valid point. Skylar had no conception of the requirements to gain entry to hell or heaven, she simply refused to acknowledge the existence of either. For the purposes of her current situation she began to dwell on it. He had to have done something deemed evil enough to become the entity of malevolence he was today. Often with sadistic psychopath’s, their influences were primarily female.

Grail was right, this could take a long time.

“Anything else I should know about this game before I continue? Rules, Double Standards, the like?” She asked dryly, obviously resentful towards the treatment she’d received thus far.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 am

The demon was impressed that she had at least taking her panties off and not her bra, a smart one she was indeed. "I'll allow it." He muttered, crossing his arms tighter as the game of wits was truly on. Licking his lips once over, his eyes settled upon her lap where she covered that cute little crotch up with that notebook, bringing a grin to his lips.

The musings of this game were pleasing to the demon, and the fact that there was just a little added naughtiness to it made it even better. He took a deep breath and pondered her next question that had nothing to do with him at all. "The rules are simple. Ask me questions to learn, and then I test you. Is that not simple enough to understand? You get the answers wrong, and there are consequences to those wrong answers. Just like you were doing earlier. What if you had guessed the suspect was completely different than what the answer had said? The consequence would have been an innocent man going to jail...and it would be on your shoulders for the rest of your life to bare that burden."

He uncrossed his legs and leaned forwards in that chair, his eyes lighting up once again before he stood talk, and stood up, making a few movements towards the females body before he put his arms on either side of her on that desk. "Furthermore, you have two hours to figure out what I am, and who I was...when that time is up it will be your final answer...and if you are wrong, your body is mine for the rest of the night. If you are right...then perhaps you will be one of the few that can call themselves proud with how smart they are."

The demon leaned his head closer in towards her, his mouth pushing up against her ear. "Oh...and if you do lose this game...expect to play it again real, real soon. Look on the brightside though, at least you'll remember everything from before...and have a better chance of not feeling my body on top of yours." He hissed, a sly grin coming to his face as his tongue flicked against the student's left cheek. "Ask away...you get three questions before another test...See? I can't be all that bad if I give you hints..."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 am

Skylar’s gaze narrowed as the demon began to broaden her understanding on the game. It was helpful to know that she was going to be quizzed. There were still several areas on the demon’s personality that were unclear to the student, so she decided she would attempt to cover all of the basics. No more simple questions that received simple answers. She would have to dig deeper, and get the beast talking so he would unknowingly give her more information than he intended. Get as much as she could with as little as she could. That was the plan anyway, easier said than done.

At the mention of the time limit and the unthinkable consequences she was to receive should she fail, the student’s eyes wandered towards the clock. 9:30. She could hardly believe that the demon’s idea of ‘rest of the night’ ended at midnight, so she cursed daylights savings time under her breath knowing the nights were much longer.

Skylar was pleased with herself to some degree, thankful that her assertiveness was rewarded by the demon. Hardly a reward, she reminded herself as the cool desk pressed against her bare netherlips. She shifted uncomfortably, not wanting to even fathom the thought of the Akuma touching her in any way.

He had just given her another piece of information! She was now fully aware that while this was a game, his intentions toward her were sexual at least. She shuddered as she jotted more to her notes.

“I can’t help but get the feeling you’ve done this kind of thing before…” She started, recalling a phrase that the professor had stated earlier that day in class. If you truly want to get inside of a suspect’s mind- look at their work.

“Surely you’ve done this before.” She whispered, hoping her next question wasn’t going to be wasted.

“You must have favorites; favorite exploits that is. Tell me about your favorite victim- what caught your eye, what you’ve done to her…or him.” She added after a few seconds.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 am

Grail knew that this female was smart, a little to smart for her own good. She was a thinker, a problem solver, and on top of that, she probably put her own problems before anyone else's. Not to say the heroic feat she tried to perform earlier wouldn't say otherwise. She was going to try to milk him of any information she could get, and she was as sharp as a tack about it too.

This made the demon laugh a little inside.

As she continued to seem to jot down those notes, he had to wonder why she asked him about his victims. He took a deep breath, wracking his brain for a few moments while his face was still just inches away from hers. He leaned back and shrugged his shoulders again, his eyes gazing down at her body that was almost completely nude.

"Meh....lately it's been you women disturbing my sleep. In fact, you can blame your ordeal right now on some little scientist bitch. Had some sort of...thing with her that was life-like...but made an excellent squeeze-and-squeak toy. He was punted high into the air after becoming quite dull. As for the female...let's just say that she has a rather...odd way of knowing that I'm around her." He said, chuckling softly to himself as he mused, seemingly quite proud of that fact. "That was my last 'victim' as you put it...though halfway through she became oddly...enthralled with what I was doing to her. She was quite the weird one."

"Though, you ask what I did to the victim...well I stimulated her body by using a few summoned clones of myself...made her quite sticky and as I said before, she has a permanent way of knowing when I'm going to come around...in fact, if you happen to be with this student and I'm in the area, she'll probably start moaning in pleasure." The demon remarkeed, letting out another deep chuckle.

The demon then placed his hand on her leg, slowly running it up and down her leg, knee and her thigh for a moment before leaving it rest on her knee. "You have two questions left...I do suggest you make them about me..."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 am

Skylar listened intently, and while she seemed to get a good bit of information from the creature, he hadn’t taken the bait like she’d hoped. Perhaps it was because that particular student was the most recent, but he had said that he had left a permanent mark on her. He seemed to be consumed by some carnal instinct, thriving on sexual desire. Had he tried to claim her some way? Other than that small revelation, Skylar hadn’t uncovered anything that she didn’t already know.

Skylar jotted down several things, taking several moments to review her notes. She was missing several things, and she knew that missing information was vital to her bra remaining on her chest. With a heavy sigh she narrowed her gaze on the creature, her eyes squinting slightly in the luminescent lighting. She could tell by the cold black of his eyes that he didn’t regret anything he did. Was there even an ounce of compassion left in this otherwise soulless creature?

He seemed to target women as far as Skylar could tell, so she would start there.

“Can you tell me about any female influence you remember? A mother? A sister? A Wife?”

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:30 am

The question struck him as odd as he could have sworn that she thought of him as just a beast. Even so, he had to think on it again for a couple of minutes before he shook his head. "No recollection of that. It'd be nice to perhaps remember something such as that...but currently I feel no loyalty to anyone but myself, even if I feel as though I should have it for something else."

Grumbling he took several steps back from the young woman and cracked his neck to the side. He was feeling something familiar at the mention of something from his past...he knew that he had no one for the last couple thousands of years, but he did feel empty. "My mind is a complete blank from any life I could have previously had before...but there is a void somewhere inside of me that tells me otherwise."

He resumed his seat back at the desk and peered up at the student as her bra held those lovely orbs that he wanted to see so badly...but using force had gotten old ages ago...manipulation was the new craze, and he enjoyed every moment of it. "Next question?"

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Skylar felt as though she were akin to Damocles. Here she was doing the very thing she enjoyed with the constant fear lingering just beyond her. While she curiously scanned the creature for any sign of deception, she got the feeling he was bit as honest as he could with her. She jotted down several more notes, the entire page of the notebook filled with neat, legible cursive. She let out a sigh and turned the page, washing her hand over the paper to smooth it and started writing a bit more.

She wanted to do this, she wanted to help people, but this entire and unreal situation caused the student to begin to reflect on her own inner desires. People would allow her a glimpse into their mind, some people would regard the ability as powerful; but was it worth it? Look what it had gotten her into, she thought bitterly her neat writing turning sloppy as her thoughts continued to drift through her mind.

“Next Question.”

This caught Skylar off guard. She would have normally wanted to have urged the creature on, provoking him to try and remember as much as he could, a quick glance at the clock reminded her she simply didn’t have the time. She smoothed her red locks against her head, tossing the long braid over her shoulder as she considered what she could ask the beast next. He had mentioned the burrowed want to be loyal to someone beside himself. Not a prominent characteristic in psychopaths.

She quietly pursed her lips, glancing down at the most recent of her notes. If he had died, why did he come back? And why did he come back as this abomination? While his intentions seemed twisted and dark to the red head, she began to question his ulterior motives.

“Tell me about your abilities, spare no detail.”

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 am

As she thought about the next question ask him, the demon seemed to be in his own little world right now with his memories, still only going back to the wanton destruction he had caused over the years. He snapped himself out of it before her next question arrived, and he crossed his legs again, smirking at the blatant idea to get down to the knitty gritty of what he could do.

"Abilities? I hardly would call them abilities...I have the ability to fly because of my wings, and my tail is sharper than any sort of knife or saw you will ever find. Those are just natural things about me that you could find on any animal of sorts, I do suppose. My scales are harder than any metal you will find either, and really, it's more like a sheet of armor over my body." He stopped short of saying how anything could perhaps get under those scales, provided that she wouldn't' try to worm that information out of him either.

Sighing and leaning back in his chair, he knew that she was trying to tap specifically on one ability imparticular. "You want to know how I summon creatures constantly? How I can control demons while being a demon myself." He mused on that for a moment and chuckled a little bit. "I've always had this ability...when I saw demons down in hell dong extraordinary things, I just snapped my fingers, thinking about one of them, and they appeared. So any demon that you can think of, or I, I can just snap my fingers and they come to my side like a loyal dog...I've destroyed cities with an army of demons, leaving nothing behind."

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:08 am

Skylar noted that the demon was being rather selective with the abilities he described. He tried to downplay a lot of his inhabited characteristics as if they had somehow fallen into the realm of normalcy. As the demon revealed more and more about his inherited traits the student seemed to truly see him for what he was. Her amber eyes watched as the wistful tail swished to and fro behind him, the glittering tip threateningly sharp. She saw the deep black of his scales, shining beneath the light, narrowed her gaze on his clawed hands and feet. She suddenly felt so small.

Skylar ripped her eyes away from his body and brought her gaze equal with his own as he began to address his talents that she had bore witness to. The summoning of demons. While he explained that he simply thought of the demons and they appeared she started to gain a new understanding. He commanded them, and they listened to him. They were his army of darkness.

She shuddered at the implications of such power. What evil deeds this creature could accomplish if he wanted to. Several moments passed when she realized that it was her turn to answer questions. She resolved to not allow the stress of the situation cloud her judgment. She had received a plethora of information just from his abilities. In her belief there was a sense of balance in the universe. Unless his energy was strong before he became what he was, there was no way he could have acquired such talents. You just don’t go from nothing to something without any exchange or effort.

Skylar began to jot down the powers, looking for some possible link or clue as to who he had been before this. She furrowed her brow, curiously flipping the page back and forth to review her notes.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next