View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Special "Tutoring" (Shannon) 

Post Special "Tutoring" (Shannon)
Shannon had been waiting for her tutor to help her with a big assignment after class. Unfortunately for Shannon, Siferus had been discretely waiting for only one student to be alone in the room.

When the teacher left the room, he thought to himself.

"Showtime."

He crashed through the window, threading the doors closed before she could react.

"I was hoping you'd be the last one here, sexy."

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 am

Post Re: Special "Tutoring" (Shannon)
The young woman sat in her desk, paying little attention to the lecture. She had promised herself that she was going to study, and she was certainly trying to pay attention… to care… but some of this stuff was simply boring to her. She doubted she would ever need to know the chemical makeup of… well anything for that matter. Despite that she had agreed to stay after for a short tutoring lesson with the instructor.

So, as everyone began to pack up and leave, Shannon remained, standing up only for a second to stretch her legs and straighten her long, school regulation skirt. She hated the uniform but there were worse things. It wasn’t really the uniform itself anyways; it was that everyone had to wear it. Where was the fun in being the same as everyone else? She pulled down on her blouse, the white linen clinging to her body, one button straining at her ample bust. She was beginning to wonder if they had given her a size too small on purpose, though she couldn’t seem to get a replacement.

Oddly, the professor got up and left the room, giving one last smile to Shannon as the door closed behind her. “That’s odd… I wonder if she’s coming back…” the teen thought to herself, beginning to stand again.

Only seconds later, it seemed, one of the windows of the room shattered, nay, exploded, some form leaping through in the process. A quick scream met the newcomer as Shannon backpedaled, trying to ascertain exactly what had happened. The thing that had entered the room could only be described as what it might look like if a human mated with a spider. It was human enough that her arachnophobia didn’t completely kick in, though alien enough to frighten her anyways.

“What…” she began, though was interrupted by the creature itself… speaking English. The revelation might have bore more precedent in the girl’s mind if not for his words. “Sexy…? Just… just stay back ya freak…” she stammered, looking about for something to defend herself with. Only her book bag lay close enough to grab, and though she armed herself with the bag, it only held a single book… likely nowhere near enough weight to actually hurt the thing standing before her.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 am

Post Re: Special "Tutoring" (Shannon)
Siferus grabbed her bookbag from her and threw it across the room. He then reached out and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her off the floor.

He reached out with more tentacles, tearing her clothes off, revealing her full, naked body to the already horny monster.

His tentacles started fondling her soft, yet toned skin, his chemical left behind every movement.

"My, my. You should know that struggling is pointless, especially when you want what I'm about to give you."

An evil smile came to his lips.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]