View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nighttime Encounter (Lariel) 

Post Nighttime Encounter (Lariel)
Ami walked in the hallways of the School, an echo coming from her steps. It seemed utterly silent, other then her footsteps. That couldn't be true, but it certainly seemed that way. Ami was tired.

"Just need to make it back to my room."

She had been out, introducing herself to her teachers, and had gotten lost in the hallways, she was rather shamed to admit. Shokushu didn't look huge from the outside, but it was suprisingly easy to get lost in.

"Just around this corner..."

Ami had lost her sense of direction, but she was sure that the exit was out this way. She had to be. Given how similar everything was, she could have just been going in circle.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Post Re: Nighttime Encounter (Lariel)
indeed it was circles she was moving in, circles of the world I kept part of an seperate from shokushu itself; a perfect duplicate of it that I could manipulate at a whim. It was interesting to see the human's reactions to it when they discovered what was really going on. She would be able to hear a bit of a soft giggle echoing through the halls and would soon see what looked to be a girl with long blue-black hair and short shorts on. I decided to take a bit of a personal approach rather than my mind games, variety is the spice of life after all and I needed variety when my life had lasted billions of years already.

I stood there with my back turned to her in what I liked to call my endless hallway; how I so loved using my little alternate conected shokushu on these humans and I so loved to make them squeel.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]