View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 We hold these truths...(For Timye) 

Post Re: We hold these truths...(For Timye)
He was still able to feel all of the motions around him. He could feel the liquid dripping off pieces of him, he could feel the hundreds of bristles vibrating over others. Then came the muffled voice. He wished he could fully decipher what was being said. A new sensations swept over him, one that was slightly warm and like it was being spread over him. What the hell was she up to. It felt like an oil bath, but thicker, much thicker, and the sensation didn't leave like the oil did as it ran off his metal body.

He thought the weirdest part was over, but then she began prodding around inside of him. He could feel tiny jolts of electricity course through his body as his limbs gave knee jerk reactions. It almost felt like his consciousness was in a separate body from the one she worked on, like he was watching it all take place. But then she disconnected the power, he didn't realize it, but the sensations that he felt in the time she tested his limbs his awareness of everything had increased. As she continued to assemble him, he could feel that she was almost done, that he had come back together. She actually did keep her word. A student just gained the respect of a monster.

For a moment, all he could think was that he blacked out, that his consciousness blinked out of existence. Then the dulled sensations began to become more real. The bubble popped and the surrounding haze slowly lifted. He could tell he was on his back on a table. He could feel his chest panels were still opened and something was attached to him. His fingers and toes slowly curled, then his arms and legs followed suit as he began to stir. There was a bright flash of light that consumed his vision and for several long moments all he could see was white. Colors and shapes began to appear and when he finally had a clear picture the view changed. As part of the reboot, his visual scanners began to cycle through themselves and calibrate their specific modes.

He returned to laying still as his body began to calibrate itself and finish the synchronization. When it was finally complete, he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position. His eyes locked onto her and if he could grin and lick his lips, he certainly would have. The model that he pieced together from the randomly changing visual circuits didn't lie. In fact, they didn't do her justice. He reached down to his chest and pulled the cord that connected him to her computer. After flipping through several menus, his chest plate closed, quicker than it use to, and now that he thought about it, he was able to maneuver through his internal menus quicker as well. Did she tweak his programming because she couldn't waterproof him? He stared at her for a long moment, his eyes following her curves as she slumbered. Part of him almost felt bad for breaking this part of his word, but he needed to know. After all, if something else needed altered, when he finished he could have her fix him then and there. Kind of like taking your car for a spin around the block to make sure the mechanic fixed it.

He slid off of the table and stretched his arms and legs before he let the panels on his sides and between his legs open to expose the biological mass hidden within. One tentacle from his side shot out towards her arm. He wasn't aiming to connect with her , just test his aim, but whatever she did threw him off. The tentacle was faster than it was before he was shut down. With the end of it wrapped around her elbow, he gave the command for the others to lash out towards her. In the blink of an eyes, she'd find additional tentacles wrapped around her other elbow, both wrists, her thighs, knees, waist and throat. She did upgrade him. … But why? He tilted his head a bit as he looked at her, for the first time, she heard his voice unaltered by static and disrupted circuits. It was cold and dark, but eerily human for a machine, but barely above a whisper. .

“Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhai.....”

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm

The young scientist rarely dreamed, and this was one of those sleeps that she absolutely adored. The kind where there is nothing but the feeling of ease and restfulness. The kind of deep sleep, where when you wake up you almost lament because it had to end so soon. She stirred lightly as the mechanical demon began to rouse. Her lips parted lightly and her brow furrowed softly while she nuzzled against her crossed arms, her head nestled between them.

The beast was much too quiet for her to wake, though it could have been accredited to the adhesive she’d just recently applied. Along with being water repellent it served as excellent lubrication- so as the beast closed his panels at his own discretion, they hardly made a sound. Not that it would have mattered- the student was a heavy sleeper anyway.

Shhhhhaaaai

The student’s eyes shot open defensively as she felt a gnawing pressure enclose around her wrist. A surge of adrenalin shot through her limbs like wildfire, and with exhilarated breath the student was already on her feet. Her steel gray eyes blinked hard several times as streaming tendrils ensnared her body.

It was different, when one was faced with the unknown. There is still a glimmer of hope in even the grimmest of situations. This was not the case for Shai. She knew exactly what she was up against as her eyes narrowed on Timye’s form. She pulled at her bound limbs, struggling to keep as much distance between her and the seemingly angry beast. Her hands had since been worked over her head, her legs gently spread allowing her to maintain her balance as she faced the demon. Her head was slightly tilted backward, her gaze lowering to the tendril that wound dangerously around her neck. Her chest shuddered as her panicked breath rushed to her lungs, her breasts swelling with each inhalation giving an enticing view of her lush orbs. Her taut belly, partially revealed was strained and tightened, tensed as the tendril wound around her waist, constricting her almost completely.

A look of sheer confusion crossed the student’s features in those few brief moments. Her eyes darted all over the room and finally back towards Timye. Had she angered him in some way? She chastised herself in her mind for allowing herself to fall asleep while there was a machine- a sexually deviant machine powering up on a table less than 12 feet away. It took her several moments to calm herself. She inhaled deeply, silently commanding the rushing tingle of adrenalin to subside in her body.

“I don’t understand… are you not satisfied?” Was all she managed to muster, her look changing from one of confusion to that of bitterness and anger. After a few more moments she felt the heat rushing to her cheeks as fury boiled in the pit of her stomach.

“There is no just cause that constitutes…this! Unhand me!” She screamed, pulling angrily at her arms. Though she knew then and there that she had played the part of the pawn. People seldom stayed true to their word, so how could she have ever expected a machine to do such. Still- the battle was not lost yet, she did an outstanding job and she could only hope that it would count for some aspects of leverage. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she needed him.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 am
Profile YIM

As the breath filled her lungs, then rushed out his eyes were on her chest and the well of her breasts. The look of confusion on her face also amused him greatly. He did feel a bit bad about not keeping his word, but with the body that he had in front of him, it'd be an effort in futility. Plus, he wouldn't be able to wait to experience her until he went and retrieved the technology he promised her. He boldly walked right up to her and crouched down a bit to bring himself to her eye level. His right hand reached out and lightly ran along her cheek.

“Oh, I'm beyond satisfied. First you repair me, then you give me the upgrade I requested, then you leave another surprise for me in my reaction time.”

His head tilted down taking in a closer view of her luscious orbs that rose and fell with each breath. He splayed out the fingers on his left hand and lightly ran his fingertips over the material that covered her. His fingers followed the contour of her breast until he slipped underneath the orb. At that point his fingers slipped underneath the material and pushed their way up. He cupped her breast from below and let his fingers gently begin to massage her. His other hand caressed her cheek again as he continued.

“I did tell you I would not cause you any harm tonight, and I will stick to that, I have no intentions of harming you in any way. I told you that I would be at your call fro the services you rendered, and it seems I will owe that to you more than once for the job you did. I also told you that I would bring you technological gifts, and I will still do that, you earned them.”

He tilted his head down to watch his main cock slowly extend from the biological mass between his legs. He scooted towards her in his crouched position and made sure that his cock pressed against the inside of her thigh as his hands continued to massage and caress her in their own ways.

“But, my dear Shai, you did just tear me down and put me back together. If I was to go out and capture a girl and something were to malfunction, what then? I doubt you want me coming back and interrupting you to fix something you forgot at a moment's notice. I won't hurt you, but I am going to test all of my systems with your exquisite little body... just to make sure everything is functioning properly.”

He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and gave it a little squeeze before he shifted his weight a bit and waited for her reply.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 am

The student held her ground as the beast approached- not that she had a choice. She stood proud and tall, or perhaps it was due to the tendril that was coiled around her throat that forced her into such elegant stature. The closer he got, the more the student had to drive her icy gaze upward to maintain eye contact. The student did her best to toss her head as his cold, metal hand cupped her cheek.

She narrowed her gaze on Timye’s LCD screen, understanding full well that he could see her perfectly. ”Good.” she thought, trying to seem as venomous as possible. As the beast seemingly praised her for her work, it did little to soothe the icy touch that was traveling up the length of her spine. She watched as the machine’s gaze lowered to her chest, which she realized was swollen with her excitement.

She scoffed in disgust and turned her head away, inadvertently leaning against the palm of the beast’s hand. The scientist clenched her jaw as she felt the trailing digit run the curve of her lush breast. A soft hiss left her pale lips as she felt the beast’s hand run the length of her tight belly, the cool metal leaving a trail of chilled flesh in its wake. A soft pink hue rushed to her cheeks as the cold hand enveloped her full, round breast. Her ears pricked at the sound of his voice.

Her eyes fell towards the large cock that slid out of the panel between the beast’s legs. It was silent to the ear, but she did not miss the large appendage as it sprang into view, hardened and eager. She struggled to maintain her footing as the creature pulled her towards him, and drew himself closer to her. The shift of movement caused her skirt to hike pleasantly up her thighs, giving off a partial view of her succulent peach bottom. Her eyes closed silently as she felt the firmness of the creature’s cock pressing against her bare thigh.

She was angry with the creature, but more angry with herself for falling for such an obvious ploy.

“Whatever excuse you have to make to justify your actions,” She hissed. “I’m the fool for trusting your word and for not destroying you when I had the chance, so the fault of my fate is my own.” She continued jerking her head away from the creature’s hold. While she did not doubt the beast would ravage her in the most terrible of ways, the hand that gently kneaded her lush breast was the most gentle she’d ever experienced from one of the creatures. That had to at least count for something, perhaps a sign that she’d made an impression not easily forgotten.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:02 am
Profile YIM

(Glad you don't mind novels lol)

“Oh, my dear Shai, I think you'll find me to be one of the gentler creatures that you've encountered here. Be glad you were efficient and upgraded me as well. That has saved you from things I would normally do.”

The hand up her shirt stopped kneading her soft orb. His hands then moved to the front of her uniform and his fingers slipped between buttons of her shirt. With a flex of his fingers, the buttons popped from her shirt, their plastic forms plinked off his metal skin before they fell to the floor. He then grabbed the loose ends of the shirt, and with another yank, he tore the material from her body, leaving only her bra covering her torso. His index finger pressed it's tip against her stomach, the small claw dug into her skin, just below the point where it would break her skin. He drug it up the center of her body. Until it passed between her breasts. He hooked it under the material that held her bra together and slowly worked his finger back and forth until the material gave way. He pushed the material back, and down her arms to let it hang freely around her.

“I don't see why you're so upset, Shai, you're going to quality control your own work, you're going to get technological gifts, and you have a monster that owes you a favor. Not a bad trade in my book.”

His metallic forefinger and thumb came together over one of her nipples. He rolled it between his fingers before he began to tug it in different directions. Before it popped free from his fingers, he gave it a twist and a hard pinch. As the one hand toyed with her nipple, his free hand crifted down to her skirt. He slid down her thigh, then curled around to the inner portion of it. His hand moved up and down lightly, caressing her thigh several times before it continued up between her legs. His large metal hand forced her legs a part a bit as he cupped his palm and fingers over her. The heel of his palm pressed down against the mound above her sensitive little bud as it ground against her. Three of his fingers moves, rippling from side to side, lightly rubbing against her lips as the heat from his palm increased. The tip of his middle finger curled up between the curves of her ass. It's tip pressed against the material of her panties and continued to push until it came to rest against her tighter opening. He finger didn't stop until it had her body slightly opened and ready to accept the end of his finger, but he didn't push it further.

The tentacles that held her arms slithered along her arms for a brief moment and freed her just long enough to pull her bra free then cast it aside. He tilted his head to the side a bit as he let his visual scanners pass over her a few times. The panels along his back opened and several more tentacles slithered into her view. They hovered their in mid air, waiting for the command to strike. Their surface was overall smooth, but bumpy and irregular, and they were covered with a thin sheen of some sort of liquid. He was running over things in his mind. He told her he'd go easy on her, well, easy in relation to what he normally would have done.

The tentacles that held her legs began to tug against her, spreading her legs a bit more, which gave his hand a bit more room to maneuver. It pulled away from her for a a second as his warm metal fingers slipped underneath the material of her panties. He pulled them down and didn't stop until they were stretched between her legs. He reached up and ran his hand along one of the tentacles that hovered, waiting to experience the girl. Soon, his fingers glistened like the tentacle as he reached back down under her skirt. Thankfully, his hands had a bit more mobility than a humans. The claws at the tips of his fingers disappeared and withdrew back into his fingertips.

The first finger to dip inside of her was his index finger. It ran up and down the length of her lips before it slowly worked it's way into her body. Once buried to the knuckle inside of her, he began to curl his finger, making a come hither motion inside of her that stroked the front of her inner wall as he searched for her spot. The second finger was his thumb. It came to rest against her clit. It rubbed the little bud around in small circles and pressed down upon it. Every so often he'd alternate from the circles to rapidly rubbing it from side to side. The third finger was his middle finger. As he'd done minutes before, He pressed it against the entrance to her tighter hole and worked it forward until it almost slipped inside of her. He let it linger there, letting off on the pressure, then pressing harder. Finally, his middle finger slipped up inside of her to the second knuckle. As the other two fingers did, the middle finger moved independently, unaffected by the other two. It slowly began to move back and forth. He crouched down a bit, to make things easier on his arm, and to allow his middle finger to reach in a bit deeper.

“Since I told you I'd spare you the normal treatment, I'll even be nice when I'm done and take you back to your room. Your classes in the morning you will be excused from so you can catch up on your much needed rest and wash away the seed that will be dried to your skin”

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 am

“I’m sure.” The student said dryly, her fingers clenching into tight fists as the rough hand fondled her breast. She’d taken apart the creature and rebuilt him entirely, she knew there was no hope in escaping unscathed with the speed at which he could lash out at her. She could resist, but how long would it be before she simply tired herself out and lost in the end? The student found little relief in the fact that the beast drew his hand away from her breast, her eyes never waivered from their gaze into the creatures ‘eyes’ as his hands effortlessly snapped away the buttons from her shirt.

The student couldn’t help but move as the demon machine yanked the material of her shirt from her body, though she almost immediately straightened her posture. Her stomach quivered as the clawed finger gazed against her flesh, leaving a soft pink trail of irritation in its wake as it made the journey to her bra. She clenched her jaw as the demon sawed away the center, her full, shapely breasts popping into view as they were freed from their black lace prison.

The student nearly choked with laughter at the audacity of the creature’s comment, though in the end it was a roll of her eyes and the insatiable desire to cross her arms, but before she could move or speak, cool metal fingers found one of buttersoft nipples and took it between them. As he tugged the tender nub it visibly hardened in his grasp, causing a silent curse from Shai, who was now angry with the betrayal of her own body.

“That’s the problem with you-you savages,” She hissed, the bitterness evident in her voice. Her hands trembling with rage as though she could lash out at any second and test her odds against the metallic beast. “Us girls are just supposed to be so lucky to be graced with your presence. No- I’m not supposed to be upset that you deceived me. I should be thrilled that all I have to do is relinquish my body in order to gain my prize. A prize in which I can’t be sure that you’ll hold true to your word. For all I know, you’ll deceive me again.” She said, her voice thick with sarcasm.

The student found that she couldn’t contain herself any longer as she felt the demon’s hand sliding down her body, hiking up the thin material of her skirt and cupping his cold hand over her concealed mound. She writhed in his grasp, jerking her contained body and sending her breasts into a bouncing fit in the demon’s palm as he fondled her succulent breast. He massaged her thigh tenderly, despite her efforts to shift her body she found that he had her bound too tightly to do much to defend herself. The sheer width of his hand forced her thighs open, and the extra force the tendrils exerted her highly unnecessary as she found herself sprawled to the creature’s will, open for anything he chose to do to defile her body.

She grit her teeth together as she felt the steely appendages working silently against her covered slit. They rubbed against her nether lips, spreading the tender slit and revealing the small tinge of wetness that the beast’s fondling had provoked. She grunted in displeasure as she felt a third steely appendage snake its way, pressing firmly against the entrance to her tight ass.

Her taut muscles strained against the tendrils that held her, and despite her best efforts while the beast freed her for just a second, she was barely able to move before the tendrils enveloped her wrists tightly once more. She sighed as she saw one of her favorite bras, now ruined, being tossed carelessly to the ground. Her eyes sprang back with vigilance as she saw several tendrils rise from the beast’s panels, hovering ominously above her. She could do little as the beast pulled her panties down her slender, toned legs, her lower lip trembling with fury as she saw her own juices lightly damp in the center of the lacey garment.

“D-don’t.” She whispered as she saw the creature’s fingers caressing the tendril, coating his fingers in the slick substance that they glistened with before the hand returned to her now bare, smooth mound. The student’s muscles tensed defensively as she felt the slick, thick finger prodding at her wet folds. She grimaced as she felt the finger slide inside of her depths, curling and exploring her warm inner depths. Her façade slowly began to melt as the creature’s thumb found her clit, rubbing the tender bud in slow circles. Her hips wriggled lightly, her firm rear shaking pleasantly as she tried to escape the creature’s grasp.

“N-no!” she gasped as she felt the demon’s third finger prodding curiously at her tender rear. Though it seemed her pleas were thoroughly ignored as the lubricated finger burrowed deep inside of her ass. She glowered evilly at the evil bastard as he crouched before her, as if to examine a fine piece of meat before devouring it.

“Y-you bastard.” She cried, feeling the threat of burning tears behind her eyes. Her hips bucked wildly, grinding her clit against the creature’s steely thumb and sending arousing jolts throughout her body.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 am
Profile YIM

He chuckled as he finally addressed her earlier words, the words about giving herself over to him in order to attain her prize and how she wondered if he would ignore those promises as well. He wasn't going to. He would let her call on him. He would deliver the devices. Though, one of the devices she'd be none too happy about when she woke up on a medical table with Timye and a doctor at it's foot. As he spoke, his hand continued to move, his fingers set a steady pace, moving in and out of her body twisting and turning slightly as they moved. His thumb didn't let up in the intensity in which it acted either. It continued to rub her bud in circles, but started alternating the pressure it delivered, as well as flicking it from side to side to mix things up a bit.

“You're not lucky to be graced with my presence, I'm lucky to be graced by yours, by all the girls here. Your tender young bodies are what sustains us, just like cattle sustain your race. Go ahead, be upset, but you knew what you were doing when you fixed me. You knew the risks. Like I said before, I have to see just what exactly you did to me and make sure I function properly.”

His other hand moved up to her cheek and lightly caressed it with the back of two fingers before he continued.

“Go ahead and set it in stone in your mind that I won't deliver on my other promises. You'll be pleasantly surprised when I prove you wrong. Again, my pet, be glad you did such a good job, or else you'd see just how savage I can be”

With his last sentence, his fingers had pulled out of her body, their tips resting against her, ready to plunge back in. He waited until the last segment, where he mentioned how savage he could be before he plunged them back into her body. The pace quickened, and the force behind it increased as well. His fingers rapidly used her body for exactly five seconds before they slowed and became more gentle in comparison as they regained their original steady pace.

“Besides, what are we monsters supposed to do with you girls prancing around this place wearing such teasing uniforms? It is not we who torment you, it's you who torment us, and invite it”

His fingers stopped once more, but this time they pulled away from her, leaving her body. His other hand dropped, to meet the other. They reached around her and tore down the zipper at the back of her skirt before they tugged it down her legs. The tentacles around her ankles released her and instead wrapped around the clothing between her feet. His little plaything was now completely bare before him. His head tilted up and down a bit as he looked her body over, taking it in in all of it's marvel.

The two tentacles returned to her ankles, while the one around her throat retreated. He gave her no warning as he rose to his feet and picked her up into the air. He turned with her, and swung her around until she hovered over the table that he laid on minutes before. Several of the waiting tentacles lashed out at that point, but instead of her, they wrapped around the table. Once they were in place, he laid her down, face up over the tentacles and the table top. Her head hung off the edge of the table, and the tentacles that rested under her gave her no choice but to arch her back. Her legs were pushed up, bent at the hip and the knee, almost like she was set up to give birth. Her wrists were held nearly even with her shoulders. The tentacle around her waist coiled a few times as it wrapped itself around her body and the table, securing her mid section down. With his hands free, he reached down and took each side of her head, his fingers lightly stroking and combing through her hair as his pelvis moved closer, his cock looming in front of her face, just out of reach.

“If nothing else, think of it this way... you're sacrificing yourself to save another the torment... how noble.”

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Shai tried desperately to ignore the demon machine’s sleek digits as he wound them inside of her tight, gripping sex. She didn’t have to see to know that her sweet juices were already coating Timye’s fingers, giving them a wet metallic sheen and allowing him to penetrate her deeper with ease as he prodded and explored her inner walls. A skilled flicker of her tender clit prompted a surprised gasp from the student’s gently parted lips, which she quickly correctly by clenching her jaw.

Her face was flushed with a bright pink as the machine compared her to cattle, as enraged as she was, she had known full well of the consequences and had rather expected as much from the insidious creature. Surprisingly enough though, the girl didn’t shy away from Timye’s touch as his fingers slid the length of her smooth cheek. Though it seemed the word pet made the girl grimace slightly as though it wrought memories she did not enjoy reliving.

She opened her mouth to say something. Some rebuttal, some retort, but the Scientist found she had none. Not that it would have mattered anyway, any words she might have found would have been cut short but the sound of her gasping cry as the demon’s fingers plunged deep inside of her warmth depths.

“Mmmngh!” She gasped, tightening her hands into fists. ’No! she silently urged herself. ’Don’t give the bastard the satisfaction.’ She found that silent resolve much harder to stand by as the thick fingers plunged quickly, roughly inside of her clenching sex. Her body trembled as she fought to remain still and seemingly displeased by the experience, but the contradicting evidence was clear as her juices started to trail down her inner thigh.

As the demon spoke of torment, she wanted nothing more than to argue the point. Though, she was one to recognize the triviality of it all and simply remained silent on the matter, preferring to display her disapproval with her haughty, angry glare as the demon slipped his fingers from her sex and drew away from her body. Her relief was short-lived as his hand ran the length of her buttocks as he unzipped her skirt and the article slid down her long, curvy legs to the ground. What had been unseen before was the inky black tribal tattoos that enveloped her right thigh, creeping steadily up her waist. She wanted desperately to call upon the power of the suit, but knew the utter pain she would feel should Timye desire to tear it from her body.

She inhaled sharply as the beast eyed her nude form, her breasts quivering as her chest fell with shaky exhalation. She felt her stomach lurch as the beast lifted her upward, her hands pulled tirelessly at her bonds and sent a pleasant ripple down her nude body as she fought against her captor.

She found herself sprawled out on the table in which Timye laid, her legs spread and exposing her swollen pink peach that was slick with her silken juices. Her arms shook as she attempted to fight off the tendrils as they forced her wrists against the table with little effort, pinning them beside her head. Her breasts were full and lush, her nipples pert and aiming towards the ceiling.

She clenched her teeth together as she felt the machines hands rest on either side of her head, and as the swollen cock came into view there was a flare of anger in her eyes as she realized his intent. She pressed her lips tight together and her nostrils flared lightly. She grimaced as she felt the cords tightening around her toned belly and waist, pinning her down.

“You wouldn’t dare.” She hissed through grit teeth.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:18 am
Profile YIM

(Not my best, but a start of getting back into the feel for the scene)

"You wouldn't dare!" He echoed in his head as he watched and listened to her body react. It was just like all the other 'cattle' on this island. They said no, and were quite firm in their proclamation, but it wasn't moments later till they moaned like common whores.

"But I would dare and I would advise that you part those pretty little lips before I part them for you, and I'm sure you'd rather keep your jaw in one piece."

He scooted forward just a bit so the tip of his cock was just about a hair's width from her lips. Now, he really wasn't going to break her jaw so he could slide down her throat, but she couldn't bet 100% that he wouldn't make good on his threat. Then he had a thought, he wouldn't have to open her mouth for her, he'd get it to do it herself, and without having to say please. The tentacle that had wrapped around her waist slithered around her a bit more until the tip came even with her belly button and the center line of her body. It tied itself in a knot to secure itself before it trailed down her stomach towards that glistening peach. At the same time, the tentacle that wrapped around her right leg left her ankle. While it didn't free her leg, it simply traveled up it until it came to her thigh. It coiled around her and as the tip made it's way towards it's target, it sent small waves through it's length, which lightly massaged her thigh.

"Shai, your body has betrayed you in so many ways, your skin is flushed, your nipples hardened to my touch, your lips out gasps and moans, and most of all, you made my fingers, and that lovely little pussy of yours glisten more than my tentacles. But please, continue to act defiant, it'll make it all the sweeter when I break you and have you screaming for more."

His fingers slid through her hair before they came to rest on the sides of her head again. As he awaited her reaction, and gave her the illusion that she had any sort of choice in this quality control test, the tentacles that laid in wait began to stir a bit more. The one that waited to dive between those slick, pink lips, swelled a bit, especially at it's phallic tip. The one that waited to plunge between her cheeks followed suit and swelled, but not as much. The one meant for her swollen flower was closer to size of
what waited to enter her mouth, while this one made itself a bit above average for a human male. Their surfaces began to gleam a bit more in the light as they secreted more of their lubricant. After all, he didn't want her too sore to continue before he truly finished with her. With the tentacles poised and ready he slid them into position.

"Last chance..."

Before he even finished sounding the 's' in last the tentacles shot forward and slammed against her. The one that pried apart her lips came first and forced it's way deep inside of her until her body forbid it from sliding in any deeper. The one that slid into her tight little ass hit a split second later and slid in just about 8 inches before it was stopped by a swollen bulb in the tentacle. What he was counting on, and waiting for, was her reaction. He figured with the two sudden intrusions into her body, she would gasp, or cry out. Then, the second her mouth was open, he was going
to slide into it as well. Now, he was fully prepared to have misjudged her and her willpower, and part of him hoped that she didn't cry out, at least not just yet. But then he was only working off what he'd seen in the past, he'd never been in her position, he'd never been raped by some sort of crazed monster or machine, so a lot of it was still guess work.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2