View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Taking Revenge (Clarice) 

Post Re: Taking Revenge (Clarice)
She expected to hear his statement of revenge against her. That was fine as long as he left Kanoe be for the time being. Focusing monsters on her wasn't all that horrible when she has a purpose for it.

Her eyes squint shut upon feeling his slimy tentacles wrap themselves around her ankles and wrists. He lifts her up slowly until she was at a suitable position for the monster to get at her. Her legs were spread far apart, even if she did want release it was enough to make her cheeks red from being put on display before the creature. But they both needed this, but she could tell he wasn't going to go easy on her.

By his slow movements it was becoming more apparent he was going to draw this out for as long as possible. She briefly wondered what Kanoe was doing on the other side of the door. Was she still on the floor or had she moved? She could only guess, though she didn't have a lot time with her clouding judgment. She hoped the woman was okay...

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Siferus kept Clarice straddled on the top of his cock, her breasts pressed against his body, her throbbing nipples sending slight throbs of pleasure into his muscular chest. He began moving her once again, letting the soft petals and the bundle of nerves between her legs salivate over every millimeter of the long hulking cock that would penetrate into her soon enough. Her moans were music to his ears as he had the cunning witch right where he wanted her. Wanting him and nearly to beg for the release she so desperately needed.

I'm going to make this incredibly hard for you. This cock isn't going to penetrate you until you drop your pride and beg me for it. That's one part of the revenge I can take now. I'm going to break your spirits before I do any violating. He chuckled slightly. It seemed that he got the last laugh after all.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 pm

“As resilient and sneaky as she was, she couldn't deny what she wanted; what she craved. Her clouded mind swirls with thoughts and erotic scenes as the drug takes full affect over her. Being manipulated herself wasn't something new, but she hated how she would lose her sanity...

"I... I'm begging you to please... stick your rod into me... please... I need it."

The friction between his massive cock and dripping folds were driving her insane. Who could think clearly like this when every breath you took you were reminded of where you were by the heavy, musky scent of sex in the air. She was doomed to do whatever he said until she had what she needed for freedom. The thought of using the poison against him crossed her mind, but she knew she couldn't do it. She just wanted her freedom...

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:00 am

Since you admitted you need me, Claire, I'll give you what you need... He said, lifting her off of his hulking shaft and lining it up with her soaking wet sex before pushing it inside of her. Tendrils coiled around her breasts, massaging and kneading the flesh as it attempts to pleasure his victim. Lewd squishing noises fill the air as her juices squish out with every thrust.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 am

Her mouth opens wide, the thick shaft slipping into her tight walls felt like she was being completed. Arms tighten at her sides from the friction of his now slick rod. Tinglling sensations make her shudder with gasps and twitches. As much as she resisted before she couldn't stop the drool from slipping down the side of her chin. How can something so bad feel so good?

As he begins to move in and out of her, she could feel the thick phallus expand as it slips out, only to be forced back in in a more compact posture. Filling her to the brink nearly caused her to just lose herself in the bliss. Her eyes were halfway open, slowing falling closed while the spider massages her breasts. The stimulation was something she had never wanted so much before. Being denied it ever since her contact with the poison... it felt like hell. Now with Kanoe out of view and hearing distance, it was much easier to succumb to the monster's desires and her own. She was completely limp in his grasp, letting him do whatever he wished as long as he was stimulating her.

She didn't even think of much anymore; the only thing she focused on was what was going between her legs and what was squeezing the very life of her mounds. There was no room to think of how much guilt she'll have for this.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Siferus began thrusting into her tightening sex faster and faster, stimulating the witch, almost like he was trying to make her wild with desire. The shaft slammed in and out of her glistening sex with such force that her entire body rocked with every movement. Her body was exquisite. The tendrils at her breasts squeezed gently and the tips of the tendrils flicked across her hardened nipples. Her moans of pleasure were music to the spider's ears and it was a beautiful tune. His favorite of course.

Two tendrils reached their way up to be within her grasp as the tendrils holding her body relaxed, granting her freedom to move. This allowed her the range of motion to pleasure herself as well as pleasure him however she saw fit.

I like it when my prey contributes to the pleasure, Claire.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

It was hard to keep a sane mind as their sexual drive escalated to no return. It was much harder to think now as pleasure engulfs her cloudy mind. His thick rod plunged into her faster and faster, keeping her from ever thinking about what needed to be done in the first place. It was becoming unclear whether it was the spider’s poison or her own lust that made her push back down the pistoning shaft.

It honestly didn't occur to her how long she had been under its venom, but she really didn't care anymore. Every flick of her hardened nipples caused her entire body to twitch from the friction.

She almost missed what the spider had said, opening one eye to look the scene over. She was still resilient in giving the slime anything out of this, but her hands seem to move on their own. Gently grasping the tentacles within reach, she strokes them up and down gently. Slowly coming to climax left her with little sanity.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Siferus' cock continued to crash past Clarice's defenses, her juices squishing out from every thrust. His pelvis continued to grind against her sensitive clit as his cock got it's entire length inside of her. He could feel how tight she was. If she had been taken so many times, she healed up very well. She almost felt like a virgin girl.

A tendril slithered around her neck slowly, pushing itself into her mouth, beginning to thrust in and out of her mouth gently, trying to avoid suffocating her. Even if she did poison him, he still couldn't cause lasting damage to anyone.

I'm going to put you through what I put Kanoe through. Instead of all night last night for her, it's all day...for...you... He said with a maniacal laugh, the laugh raping her ears.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Maybe if she were more intone with what he was saying, she may have reacted better then mere gurgled moans. But she couldn’t comprehend much except for what was groping her mounds and what was plunging into her mouth and folds. The more she held back, the more intense it became. His laugh she could hear, but the rest fell on deaf ears.

Eyes flutter and roll to the back of her head. The tendrils pumping themselves into her body were slick with saliva or thick juices. It felt so good judging by her blissful gurgles. The world just seemed to fall away, leaving only herself and the creature ravaging her body. Familiar as it was, it never felt the same when it was present. Her little love button was beating red from the stimulated smacks it received from the monster’s pelvis. She was close, just so close.

Her hands continue to do their work on his tendrils, more of like an absent-minded job now. She didn’t even realize she was still doing it. She was just wanted release, she needed it more then ever before.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 am

Siferus continued to pound in and out of her tender, soft sex, trying to push her to the brink of orgasm, but not over it. He had every intention to make her pay for poisoning him. Every time she would be about ready to climax, he would pull his entire length out of her sex, letting her hang on the very edge of the release she so dearly needed.

The tendrils in her hands and mouth began to swell slowly. He was going to cum and soon...

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 am

She expected him to try and slowly draw her into insanity by not letting her cum. But expecting it and feeling it were two different things. Her gasps turn swiftly to squeaks and cries, at least gurgling cries and squeaks. Being at such heights of bliss sends her voice spiraling out of control. But what could she do other then just take it.

It was hateful of the monster to keep her on the edge and not give her the relief. Maybe he was trying to make her beg? She could honestly not know. Although, she wasn't thinking too hard on whether or not he was any ways. Right now she was just a moaning mess of twitching and spasming actions. She was little then useless in trying to even think of words to beg, let alone say them. She just wanted to cum so badly.

She would beg if she could, not even her pride could restrain her from sincerely pleading. The only thing stopping her was her height of pleasure… and of course the tendril in her mouth. The tendrils digging into her orifices were driving her crazy. Juices were just squirting in all directions of her folds. Her slick walls coated the tendril again and again with new supplies of lubricant. She was so close... just so close to getting there.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 am

Siferus took great pleasure in watching the witch in her spasms and twitching. It's what she deserved in his mind for the poison that coursed through him. This was the first step in his revenge.

He pulled the tendrils out of her and thrusted his cock back into her with ferocious intent, trying to make her cum almost the instant he thrusted back into her soaked sex. The tendrils in her hands came from the attention that had been put onto them so lovingly. Cum splattered on her face and breasts as the spent tendrils withdrew from her grasp and began to grope the soft skin of her ass cheeks.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

Drool couldn't stop from trickling down her gurgling mouth. The tendrils penetrating her seemed to just go faster and faster. She wondered if she would just split in two if this continued. When she suddenly feels the tentacle in her cunt slowly pull out, she couldn't help but whimper at the thought he was driving her crazy again.

But eyes widen in shock when she feels a thicker phallus shoved itself into her slippery folds. All the tendrils seem to pull out, letting her release all the tension that had built up ever since she arrived. A loud scream emits from her now freed mouth. Walls contract hard and quickly on his thick cock. Her upper body twitches on the floor as her butt is groped for all its worth. She twitches and moans fully into the cold ground. There was no strength left to even move now that she was 'free' in a sense. She just stayed in place as she continues to cum. Juices squirt out around his pumping rod while she lies in a twitching mess.

"A-aahhhn... that feels... so good..."

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Clarice thought she was free of the drug. She would be surprised when the heat in her loins barely diminished at all. Siferus used this to his advantage.

What's the matter, Clarice? Still horny? Am I just that good? He taunted, resuming his assault on her sex with his meat. The hulking shaft began to pound into her once again, this time it was faster.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 am

She couldn't even care what he said anymore. The burning sensation in her loins for more overrode any better judgment. She keeps her lower half up high for the spider to continue his assault on her folds. Any sort of reason or negative feeling was driven out of her mind in a cloudy smoke of lust and desire. There was no reason to resist when she needed the poison out of her.

Grunts, moans, and gasps were the only words leaving her drooling mouth. Her folds wouldn't stop contracting on the monster's long, thick rod. Thoroughly massaging every fiber of the phallus, it wouldn't be long before she would begin to cum again fully. Nails dig into the floor as cries became higher pitched. She was finished; she couldn't possibly have the strength to trigger any sort of poison now.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next