View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Taking Revenge (Clarice) 

Post Re: Taking Revenge (Clarice)
Only briefly did her eyes open, unfocused and sees blurry objects pass her by. The monster must be taking her somewhere... did he say dorm?

She wondered briefly about Kanoe until she saw a woman lying on the floor they were coming upon. A soft whimper for her was all she could do before she falls limply in the spider’s grasp. There was nothing she could do for Kanoe except hope she was alright and that a good sleep would... maybe cure her any problems she had.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Arriving at the dorm room of the two witches, he used a tendril to hold the door open, his arms full of two exhausted witches. He laid Kanoe on the bed and made sure Clarice was awake and could hear him.

As soon as your poison is done for, I'm coming back for you. Keep this to yourself, because if you thought what I did to you was bad, what I'll do to her is far worse. 3 days from now, come to the outskirts of the forest. You don't show, I'm going after Kanoe again. He said, already planning his revenge.

(You want to continue this here or a separate thread?)

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 pm

((Separate thread, but hold on for a bit. I got a lot on my plate right now. XP))

Claire watches as the spider leaves her with those words. She smiles and coughs some. Still unable to move, she adverts her eyes to Kanoe and hopes the woman was okay... or at least is going to be. No doubt the woman would wake up and ask questions. it didn't matter. She still got her revenge none the less.

She just hopes her punishment isn't going to be too horrible when Sifters discovers what she gave him wasn't an antidote. As a matter of fact, she couldn't trigger his poison even if she wanted to. She lied to simply get Kanoe and herself out of harm's way. The spider was going to be hurting for awhile... no telling how severe their next encoutner will be.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Siferus walked out of the dorm room and it hit him. Burning pain, eating him from the inside out. It was excruciatingly painful. So much that he decided that she would pay for this. Absolutely no mercy would be given to this one. If she had information on Lillia, he would have a small amount of compassion for her, but if not, it's gonna suck for Clarice. The poison had triggered itself.

That vial! It wasn't the antidote, it was the catalyst! That bitch! I'll get you for this. He thought as he left the dorm room and ran back to the forest...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7