View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Swimming in a sea of lust (For Siferus) 

Post Swimming in a sea of lust (For Siferus)
Tian looked out towards the horizon. A large, beautiful sun was out, bathing the entire scene in transcendent warmth and light. There were several feet of green grass between the wall that the window she was looking towards was connected to, leading up to an expanse of soft, golden sand. Along the sand were several girls, either skipping class or having spares, frolicking in the water and sun. Their bathing suits were tight and skimpy, just like the monsters wanted, she thought. As if to give her thought's reality, she saw one of the girls that was swimming ahead suddenly stop, look down at her now naked chest and then try to scream as she was yanked under water. Bubbles rose and rose from the spot, the spot gradually flitting away from the larger groups. The brunette sighed and turned her almond shaped eyes back to the chalk board.

To find the coordinates of the x-intercept, the x in the equation y=mx+b must be 0. Then you find out the slope given to you by the teacher and do the equation. But what the hell does the B stand for? Her normally academic brain started to hurt and she put her head down on the cool desk. She closed her eyes and suddenly found herself asleep. Dreams in which she saw her lover again filled her mind. The class ended, the brunette still present. When she finally woke up, school was over. She had a piece of paper taped to her forehead with an obscene remark on it. Ripping it up, crumpling it and throwing it in the recycling bin was followed by Tian standing up and getting ready to go. She was going to go swimming.

((Still in the classroom, though. The trap is set and yours to spring.))

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Post Re: Swimming in a sea of lust (For Siferus)
(I'll let Tian move to the pool area. I just got an itching to do a good pool scene. I'll ask a mod to move this, if you want to continue like this. Sorry for the split second change of mind.)

Siferus had found himself in the giant indoor pool area, bored because he didn't have any students to stare at or make submit to his lustful whims. He drifted off to sleep, his tendrils keeping him from falling from the beams holding the roof up. He wouldn't be noticeable from down below, unless anyone coming would look up into the corner above the door. He was in the middle of a wonderful dream when he heard the door open below him. He drifted in and out of his slumber until he heard the close back and the person coming in humming a happy little tune. He looked down and saw a gorgeous brunette.

Well...She's gorgeous. I simply must have her for myself. Come on, baby show me what you got. Give me a strip show and save me the trouble of tearing your clothes off. He watched from his hiding spot in great interest as Tian began to take her uniform off.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Tian's gaze stared out across the glimmering pool. The windows above made the rays of light glimmer and shiver, giving the water a glowing, mystical look. Tian sighed dreamily and reached down to the hem of her skirt, sliding it down her slender and well formed thighs, past her knees and then down to her ankles. She carefully stepped out of it, keeping her legs together. Her taut, little rump was covered in a dark purple bikini bottom. She shyly looked around, staring only at eye level, to check for any spying figures or prowling monsters. Seeing none, she continued to undress herself, pulling her shirt over her head slowly. She relished the moment to inhale the sweet aroma in the shirt. She had used the same detergent as her lover, Kairi, had normally used in her clothes. The smell was delectable. Finally pulling the clothing over her head, she threw it back ontop of her skirt.

Tian nervously looked around again, making sure no one was watching. She had stepped into the pool area barefoot, as the sign near the door depicted. She had placed her shoes just beside the door, her socks stuffed into them. Stepping up to the pool, the brunette took an exaggeratedly large breath and stepped into the pool, gravity and momentum pulling her deep under the water. As soon as she started to surface, Tian began to wade in the water, throwing her head back to take the hair out of her rounded face. She began to swim on her back, staring up at the beautiful windows. All that was above the water was her firm cleavage and face. The rest of her well toned body was beneath the water. Soft kicks sent ripples in the water and made the water bubble slightly at where she forced air under the water. She tried to kick mostly underwater, to keep the noise to a minimum, so she could relish the silence.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Unbeknownest to Tian, she did indeed have an onlooker. She just didn't see him. Siferus didn't move at all as he watched the beautiful brunette remove all her clothing, save her bikini. She was going to be a great deal of fun. Siferus crawled down the wall slowly and crept unnoticed by Tian to the side of the pool to wait for her. When she arrived, she'd hear a voice speaking to her.

Hello beautiful. Where have you been all morning? I've been waiting for someone like you.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Tian splashed wildly as she tried to react to the deep, masculine voice suddenly vibrating her ear drums. She began to wade water in a vertical position and looked up at the source through the wet bangs drooping in front of her face. "Hello? Who are you?" Tian looked up through the hair covering her eyes, the figure standing before her looking like a shadow shaped like a man. Her blue eyes glittered lightly in the sunlight coming down from above. Her soft, round cheeks seemed to hold up her little nose, her eyes seemingly large and out of place. The only parts of her body above the water level were her shoulders and above, the rest submerged beneath the simulated waves and working hard to keep her above the water level.

Tian contemplated the possibility that this was no normal man. She carefully began to swim away from the edge of the pool, edging towards the other end. She kept her feet ready to suddenly push up against the wall nearby and get some momentum to swim away if the need be. At the same time she contemplated that this was a teacher that had caught her doing something against the rules.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:41 am

The fact that she could not tell him apart from another teacher until she moved her hair gave Siferus an idea.

Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to exit the pool immediately. Get out and do nothing else. If you as much as flick a strand of your hair, I'll have you sent to detention.

He took his hand and offered it to the swimming young lady. His hand felt normal, just a little dry. If she took his hand, he would help her out of the pool with the equivalent of human strength.

Name please.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 am

Tian was suddenly afraid, very afraid of the figure above her.And it was out of this fear that she obeyed him. She took the strong, masculine hand offered to her and pulled herself up, using her own strength as much as his. When she had risen from the pool, she stood near its edge, with her hands by her sides and her back straight. she looked straight at where she assumed the man's eyes were, as all she could see right now was a roughly man-shaped shadow.

"M-my name is Tian Diercy,uhm, sir." She was uncomfortable and scared, her hairs standing on end. For some unfathomable reason her instincts were telling her to run. She didn't, of course. She'd rather take whatever this person could throw at her then visit that dungeon of a place. The problem was, she didn't know who or what he was. Or what he would throw at her.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:45 am

Siferus wanted to mess with Tian's mind a little bit before he raped her. He wanted to see if she'd do it willingly.

Tian, you say? Pretty name. I'm Professor Darkcrown. However, I prefer to be called Siferus after classes. I teach psychology here. He said, putting his arm around her shoulder in a friendly manner, leaning in to kiss her, rubbing the crotch of her bathing suit a little. What Tian could see of the monster told her that he was a attractive man and he was now gently pressing his lips against hers. His tendrils coiled around her legs without touching her skin, ready to spring at the slightest whim of their master. He was toying with her.

Tian only could feel the passion from the kiss from Siferus and of course, his hand in between her thighs, and he was very skilled at using his hands. It stroked across her slit a couple of times before rubbing her clitoris in small circles.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh, thank you, sir, I, uhm--" Tian's blundering was ended by the Professor's masculine lips, pressing against her own. She had barely felt his arm wrap around her still wet shoulders but now she noticed it. He seemed to somehow pull Tian in, turning her to face him as he forcefully kissed her. She could feel some strange movement in the air around her legs, but otherwise was blissfully unaware of the tendrils seeking to ensnare her. Then she felt his hand, his skillful hand, begin to rub against her slit. She wasn't fighting it, for some reason. It was strange, but she couldn't place her finger on it. Well, he was definitely putting his finger on her. Tian yelped softly when he touched her sensitive bud, bringing a blush to her young, tanned face.

Maybe she was relishing having sex with something other then a creature spawned from a comic book? Maybe she should just give in, accept this as a way to have sex at the hands of a normal male rather then some abnormal freak. Her mind made up, she leaned into the kiss, running her hands up his muscular chest, which felt bare but at the same time very ragged. Maybe he was wearing some sort of rubber tights, she couldn't tell. She let her arms rest on his powerful shoulders and let out a quivering moan as he rolled his fourth circle around her clit. "Ngh, Professor..."

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 am

It wasn't rubber tights he was wearing. It was the fine hair on his chest that gave it the ragged feel. Siferus began to rub her clit faster and faster, making the circles smaller and smaller.

"Ngh, Professor..." Tian moaned softly.

Not professor. Classes are out for the day for us. Call me Siferus. He said, with a sexy tone in his voice.

Tian could feel something. It was his shaft pressing against her thigh. Siferus took her hand and placed it on the hardening member, letting her fingers examine all 11" of it.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:14 am

Tian knew where this was going. But she didn't fight it. Something inside of her, some instinct, told her not to move. That things would take a nose dive and this wouldn't be as controlled as it was. She could feel him take her soft, feminine hand and run it down the thick shaft of meat that was rubbing against her thigh. "Whatever you want..." She moaned softly under her breath. "Siferus."

She began to squirm under his assault against her salivating cunt, the first few droplets of moisture beginning to form and slip down his fingers. She moaned again, his rough skin touching her sensitive pearl. She felt compelled to return the favor, running her hand up and down his cock. She grasped his foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and ran it up and down as well. It stretched and contorted, as it was wanton to do. Her third boyfriend had taught her that in this way more nerves underneath the head of the dick, which was prone to be more sensitive, would be stimulated.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Siferus immediately felt stimulated in Tian's grasp, her thumb and forefinger rubbing a sensual spot on his cock. He knew it was risky, but he moved the tendrils away from her legs and helped her to her knees, even with her obscured vision, his shaft looked appealing, if she wanted it.

Your hands have a nice feel. I can't wait to see what you can do with your pretty mouth, Tian.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 am

Tian was learning just how much control and influence these teachers had over them. If she didn't obey, she would be sent to the basement or perhaps even to the dreaded NICE laboratory. So she did, like a good little school girl. Even pretended to enjoy it. She was pushed to her knees gently yet forcefully and once again she felt something shift around her legs. Damn these bangs, she thought to herself. She could not see a thing.

Tian saw the outline of the cock displayed before her and heard what Siferus said. Surely there had to be another way! Tian looked up to where she thought his head was and smiled in a mischievous way. "Why don't I show you?" She spoke in a soft tone, one reflecting how calm she was feeling. This wasn't rape, it was concensual sex. She had agreed to this. Right?

Tian's lips touched the head of the cock before her, rubbing it with her left hand in the same manner as before, while her lips gently embraced the head and her tongue timidly began to circle and embrace it. She took this chance, with her right hand, to clear away her bangs. She opened her eyes and looked up to see the monster arrayed before her. Shock blossomed in her chest, she quickly pulled the phallus out of her young mouth and scrambled away, reaching for the door. She was still on all fours while she backed away, but after three feet she stood up and got ready to run.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 am

Aww Tian, I was hoping I didn't have to do this, but you're not leaving me any choices. I was bored with this charade anyway. He said fling tendrils at her, making sure they block the only exit to the room.

The tendrils surrounded her and eventually snared one of her legs, coiling around it tightly, pulling her towards the spider monster. As she was pulled closer, more tendrils reached out and grabbed the rest of her limbs, lifting her off of the floor.

Now we're gonna have to do this the hard way. My favorite. He said, an evil smile coming to his face. A tendril reached up and ripped the purple bikini top away with no effort at all, the cloth falling to the ground, her glorious breasts falling free of the prison. Another tendril reached inside the matching bottom piece and wriggled against her slit, then pulling the fabric away.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Tian panicked, what else could she do? She crawled away and began to sprint, but just as she did, a tentacle wrapped around her ankle and pulled her leg from underneath her. She fell face first and landed on her chest. She flipped over onto her back, watching the monster drag her across the floor. She tried to dislodge the tentacle, reaching down with her hands to unwrap it. But it was to no avail. Eventually her wrists were wrapped in the tentacles, as well as her other ankle.

"You lied, you bastard!" She made several sounds of struggling as she let more profanity slip through her young lips. She kicked and pulled with her legs, trying to dislodge the thrice cursed tentacles. She flexed her nubile young body, her cleavage heaving up and down for the monster's unintentional enjoyment. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks flushed due to the amount of effort she was putting into pulling free.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next