View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Swimming in a sea of lust (For Siferus) 

Post Re: Swimming in a sea of lust (For Siferus)
Dear Tian, how on earth did I lie? My name is Siferus Darkcrown and I taught Psychology here. I just used the present tense instead of the past tense. Simple mistake, right? He said, unconcerned with what she thought of him.

Her body writhed and squirmed, trying to escape with no hope of doing so. All she did was put on a small display of her flexibility, which Siferus found rather arousing. He watched as her soft bountiful breasts bounced pleasantly in front of his eyes, his shaft quickly becoming erect as Tian is drawn slowly towards the now horny spider.

One of his tendrils pushed it's tip inside of her sex, squirting something into her. What Tian didn't know is that she was going to change her opinion of him from lying bastard to her only saving grace very shortly. The liquid began to cause her body to get warm. Siferus smiled with absolute joy that he had gotten hold of yet another babe.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Tian was about to send another colorfully vulgar reply when suddenly she felt her cunt part under the pressure of an intruder. Her mouth, opened to deliver her insults, suddenly rounded and let out a moan of pleasure. She wiggled again, squirming in the creature's grasp. But now she knew that she could not win. A strange heat began to travel through her veins, speeding up her breathing, quickening the speed at which her heart thumped and began to make the inside walls of her cunt moisten. "You! What did you do to me?!" Her shouts were riddled with despair and fear, with a tinge of panic.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 am

Siferus pulled his tendrils away from her erogenous spots to let her take in the explanation to the fullest. Since you asked, I'll tell you what is happening to you now. As we speak, a very potent aphrodisiac is coursing through your body, meant for the sole purpose of arousing your body to incredible heights. Behold as I demonstrate. He said, leaning in and kissing her neck gently, his lips almost dancing on the soft skin of her neck. It felt incredible to Tian.

This is a very powerful drug. It keeps the female body aroused for about 3 orgasms. After that, your body will be back to normal. Granted, you'll still be in here with me, but that's something else entirely. He said, a slight chuckle coming from his throat at the end of the explanation.

His tendrils began to draw close to her bound body once again, two coiling around her breasts, squeezing them oh-so-gently. Another began to tease her clitoris, pressing against it. Now with her hair out of the way, she could get a VERY good look at the member that would be penetrating her soon enough. It's length and girth must be intimidating to a young woman like Tian, but in time, it would be all she could think about...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Her eyes widened in terror as she realized what the creature said was true. She could feel herself becoming aroused, her skin heating up as her hormones raged within her. The sudden feel of his lips on her neck made her body shiver, an impossible sensitive sensation jolting down her spine. The gentle touch of the tentacles around her cleavage felt like someone was setting her nerves on the fires of ecstasy. She arched her back and let out a quivering moan, unwilling to accept that such a state of pleasure was possible simply through a drug. Then she felt the tip of the tentacle touch her sensitive bundle of nerves. "NGH! No, please... Nyaaaah!"

Her eyes then wondered to the large phallus being displayed before her bringing feelings of terror and excitement at the same time. She felt horrified at her reaction to the enormous cock before her. Her tight little cunt would surely be torn open painfully, and she hardly looked forward to it. "Please, don't!"

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:28 am

Don't worry, Tian. I tease before I please. He said, placing her already salivating netherlips on the top of his hulking shart, letting her feel every vein, every ridge and every inch of his thick hard meat that was going to violate her as soon as she surrendered to her desires. Helplessly her lips were dragged down the gigantic shaft, her cunt moistening the appendage, her breasts pressing against his chest every time she gets pulled towards the beast.

Surely Tian, You must know that this is only the beginning...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Tian continued to squirm and wiggle, arching her back and bringing her breasts into prominence. These were her last moments of free thought, before a mix of lust, the creature's aphrodisiac and her own natural hormones took over her mind and body. She felt the creature bring her upright and then start rubbing the long length of his phallus against her tight nether lips. Or rather, she suddenly realized, rub her against it. The strength of the tentacles which were holding her was phenomenal.

The first touch sent shivers through her spine. Warm skin touched salivating lips, drawing even more of the glittering juices. Cleavage pressed against muscular chest, shaved naval pressing against naval. Tian threw her head back and let out a quivering moan, the blasted chemical raging through her veins. She wanted it to stop, to get it out of her system. But then through the haze of rebellion and struggle, she remembered the creature's words. After three orgasms, the drug will wear off. As sickening as it sounded, it seemed to be the only way out other then driving herself insane. She began to slowly stop resisting and go limp in his grip.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 am

Siferus continued to drag Tian down the length of his rod time and again, but suddenly, she went limp. That was ok with Siferus. He knew what to do with her. He just continued to draw her up and down his thick meat, letting her soft netherlips caress every vein and every ridge.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:29 am

The thrice cursed drug made her cunt extremely sensitive, every irregularity, vein and rived sent bolts of excitement up her back. She couldn't help but moan as her sensitive lips were dragged mercilessly across the phallus. She couldn't take it any more, she needed release. But after the show she'd put on earlier, there was no way he'd let her have it so easily. But what could Tian do?

She'd have to beg for his forgiveness, what else? "M-mr. Siferus, s-sir..." She stopped talking to allow a quivering moan to pass her full, red lips. "I'm s-sorry for calling you a..." As if her body was trying to stop her from giving in, it forced another quivering moan through her lips. "For calling you a liar!" Maybe he'd be merciful and release her out of pity, and allow Tian to run off to her room to get rid of the effects of the drug by her own means.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

I accept your apology, but I'm not letting you go, Tian. He said, continuing to tease her sensitive folds, unceasingly, mercilessly, wanting nothing more than to hear her scream in desire.

And what would happen if I did let you go? You'd run back to your room and try to make yourself orgasm it out. It doesn't work like that. You need my semen as the counter agent. Without it, you'd be stuck like this. He sneered, knowing that it is true. She needed him, it was just a matter of time before she had no choice but to admit it.

Her salivating cunt continued to feel every throbbing vein and pulsing ridge as her body was dragged along the length of the shaft until her breasts pressed against his chest, her sensitive clit found itself brushing lightly against every vein on the way down and back up, sending jolts of pleasure through her.

Give into your desires. You know you want this...

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:44 pm

The more and more the spider-human-squid hybrid spoke, the more Tian felt herself give in to his whims and desires. This monster's teasing and torture was breaking away her will and she couldn't fight him for much longer. But how could she escape? Surely this situation was hopeless, like all of the others. As that thought set in, Tian felt herself give out a quivering moan. She felt her cheeks glow red as her warm nether lips were mercilessly dragged across his rigid phallus. Each little vein and irregularity sent shivers of ecstasy up Tian's spine.

Ngh... Gah... The sounds were of resistance and pleasure. Eventually Tian found herself whispering softly. "F-fine... I'll do whatever you ask." She closed her eyes and looked away in a moment of respite and then suddenly found her spine straightening and herself gasping in carnal pleasure. Ngh!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Tian's sounds of resistance and pleasure rang in the spider's ears as her dripping cunt continued to caress his giant cock. Finally he heard the young brunette tell him what he wanted to hear.

"F-fine... I'll do whatever you ask." Her words almost sounded lusting. Like she wanted him to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her.

Siferus lifted the beautiful brunette off of his cock and instead of putting her down, he leaned her back and began to press the tip of the massive meat against her warm soft netherlips.

You know you want this, don't you...

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2