View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A Wolf in the Stacks (Tatiana) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post A Wolf in the Stacks (Tatiana)
Kakumaoh crouched, peering over a low bookcase. His red eyes surveyed his current prey, serpentine tongue running over lupine lips in anticipation. The tall, dark-skined girl had caught his attention the first time he'd seen her, and he had been spying on her since. Only the fact that she seemed to almost live in the library, making her incredibly easy to find, had caused him to focus on his other targets and leave her for later.

Now, however, there were no other students that had caught his eye that he hadn't introduced himself to. It was time for him to make this girl's acquaintance.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Post Re: A Wolf in the Stacks (Tatiana)
She loved the library so dearly never noticing that she was being watched save for hearing a few utterances coming from nowhere from time to time. today she was simply looking over a book written in Greek; though to her it appeared to be in perfect English.
"Motto benne."
a simple italian phrase easy for someone with the gift such as herself. her eyes looked up from the paper for a moment as she'd adjust the uniform she wore; of course she only wore a swimsuit; over it was paper molded and shifted to form a duplicate of the uniform that even felt like cloth for the most part.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:40 am

The girl was lost in a book, as she'd often been when he'd seen her previously. With the library nearly empty, he'd have no problem sneaking up on her.

He decided to have a little fun before taking her. Approaching silently from behind, he looked over what she was reading. It took him no time to recognize it as one of the books that he'd read during a break between hunts.

"An interesting work, but I feel it falls short if one has read Uemura's writings in the field," he commented. She was sure to notice that his voice was not only male but came from someone noticeably taller than her. Unless she was so wrapped up in her reading that she failed to notice him at all, that was.

Character listing

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

A voice from someone taller than herself, not all that common but, not unbelievable; possibly a teacher, a male voice in an all male school; the headmaster was a male and she had seen a few male teachers around so that didn't surprise her. the fact she was reading a book whose title was in a very difficult level of greek... well that bit bothered her slightly though she wouldn't take her eyes off the tome.
"Subject's a moot point really. Ah sir I just read for the sake of reading understanding comes from that and from there I just enjoy myself."
she offered smiling slightly and nodding pulling a piece of paper from her skirt pocket.

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 am

She was certainly a dedicated reader; most people would have at least looked up to see who was talking to them. He could understand what drove her, though; he'd got lost in a few books himself. Even so, while it might be amusing to see just how far he could go before she did notice, it really wouldn't serve his intentions very well. He decided to take a slightly less subtle approach.

"I can understand that, but I find that comparing different viewpoints is helpful for understanding you humans." Now to see if that last phrase caught her attention.

Character listing

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:40 pm

"Yeah I do say humans can be tough to understand..."

The Brazilian woman was a bit odd; she never would admit she was human even if genetically and planet-wise she was; so she was immortal (even if she didn't know that) so she could speak to animals and anything else that had any semblence of IQ, she just didn't think of herself as one of them. no doubt this would confuse her would be attacker; even more so as the book jolted away from her and another was pulled before her all without the use of her hands.

"I recommend H.G. Wells if you want a good look at how human creativity works."

Raven, magus of life

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 am

The way this girl talked, you'd think she wasn't human. While he was aware of some monsters disguising themselves, Kakumaoh was certain that this girl wasn't one of them. She wasn't a normal human, that was clear from the way she caused books to jump to and from shelves, but she was human.

"Wells is interesting, but human creativity isn't really my problem. It's more things like the belief that they are masters of creation..." His large, clawed hand gripped the girl's shoulder. "...Even when facing something obviously their superior."

Character listing

Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]