View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Encounter with a Fallen God (for Taijiya Ayame) 

Post Encounter with a Fallen God (for Taijiya Ayame)
During morning break Ayame went past one of the few campus police and brushed him for just a second sense something not human nor demon .
As the daytime classes ended she spotted the man watching the students as they watched and teased him .
He looked like a Greek god made into flesh .He walked like a warrior as well.For a second he turned in her dirction but a few friends of yours blocked his view .They told in a teasing manner his name is Keith Storm and he is single as well .

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Encounter with a Fallen God (for Taijiya Ayame)
As I passed a member of the campus police, I wondered why I had never seen a police officer on campus before. I noted his toned, well defined muscles, strong stature, and self-assured posture, but then thought to myself, how could a campus police officer act as though nothing was happening, when each night, scores of girls were haplessly molested, ravaged, and raped? Still, I didn't need reason to suspect his motives. Despite the man's divine appearance, I sensed evil seeping from every pore of his body.

Having just finished my classes, I was not equipped to do anything about him, but I thought some reconnaissance might be in order. When I asked my friends about him, they said with a chuckle that his name was keith, and that he was single. Beyond that, I questioned if he was even human at all.

I approached him, aware of his wandering eyes, tracing the outline of my school uniform. The uniform, like most girls', was too small, accentuating my breasts as the top three buttons wouldn't even close around my bosom.
The skirt was too short, though i tried to save my dignity by taking the liberty of wearing white tights underneath my skirt.

When i stood about 5 feet away, I asked, "officer? where are your headquarters? I'd like to report an incident.""

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 am

Keith Storm watched as the exotic and beatiful Ayame walked towards him and stood in front of him and she gotten ready to speak .In a thought from his dark side the Exile "Careful Keith she is powerful " but Keith would pay the Exile no heed .He looks at Ayame 'Yes ,Miss ,How will I be of service ?".
When he hears of the following words ""officer? where are your headquarters? I'd like to report an incident.""" He is taken offguard .
Normally it was "I lost my cellphone or my keys to my dorm was lost " he looks at Ayame and states follow me then and he leds her to the campus police small office .
"Might I ask what is it about ?"he asks a embrassed look on his face from looking at her beatiful body then Keith goes very professional in mannerisms as he leds her there .
However the Exile due to having a hunters jump me or watch the few police officers now since they do the major coveruos of the rapes and the monsters the Exile keeps one of his dopplegangers out in each someone thinks about Keith or the Exile are the same like how Shai Tanaka was catching the clues .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 am
Profile YIM

It seemed there were a few other officers as well. Though they seemed evil as well. Sensing that I was in danger, I knew I needed to leave his den without attracting any suspicion. If he knew I was on to something, I would be in trouble.

"I think someone's stealing my things..." I said. "A lot of my... toys... have gone missing."

I forced myself to blush at the telling of my fictitious story. Now that I had seen his hideout, all I wanted to do was feed him my tale and leave. With this many cohorts, there was no way I'd launch an attack here...

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm

As a officer half heared typed the report up of her "toys " another officer would smirk and say remarks about Ayame's beatiful body ."I would love to be her toys "said another officer to Keith .But Keith looked angry at his fellow officers in a look of disgust "I need to get some fresh air " said Keith.
As Ayame watches as sizes up the other officers the thought of them being beasts is wrong they must be covering up for the beasts .Ayame would smile "Still they will be punished later '' to herself .
Keith would be outside watching the clouds .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]