View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fragmented (for Antipode) 

Post Re: Fragmented (for Antipode)
She seemed sensitive. Not that that was a bad thing, but he'd almost hoped to let this teasing, before even her first orgasm, go on as long as possible. The fact really was that he intended to keep her here for a long time to come. Until dawn at the earliest. Earliest, keep that in mind. For Antipode could be downright evil, even when he was giving pleasure. And in this, the plan was to push things as far as was physically possible, to test both her endurance, her patience, and her body as far as they could go, and perhaps end things with an even greater height than was possible otherwise. After all, the night wouldn't end without Persephone inside of his spherical core. And from there, he could, perhaps, expand it longer, by playing with her sense of time. He'd done so before, and realized he could make it so it felt to her that several months had passed. And how would they pass? Well... that was something for him to know, now wasn't it?

So, with everything in mind, the tendril down there, teasing her clit so carefully and so effectively, backed off again. He could feel her pleasure, and could tell, quite easily, how close she might be to orgasm... so he was going to slow things down even farther. Why make her cum quite so fast? As intense as it might be, wouldn't it be better to just hold off? Well, he doubted Persephone would agree. However, the tendril moved away from her clit. But that was only for a brief moment, before it moved down, back to her pussy. The tendril didn't enter, but it began toying again, teasing lightly, just around her entrance. But he wasn't entering, no matter how much she could feel of it.

For awhile Antipode was silent, and was content to just tease her. But before very long had passed at all, he finally did respond, talking once more to the girl. What was it that you didn't want me to do? I can't read your mind if you don't even think that last part, after all. Do tell... but as I said. I'm taking things slow, and I'm not about to let you cum quite yet.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 am
Profile YIM

Oh, that was just unfair. Hadn't she asked him for a bit of help? And there he was, letting her hang out to dry! Evil, she thought, although how evil exactly, she could not even fathom. Had she known what was up the higher being's metaphorical sleeve, she would have protested and somehow stomped her way out of there. She probably would have yelled for her big sister, too, because God only knew how that woman found her whenever she screamed bloody murder. Of course, she thought, now was not the time to be thinking of her psychotic older sister with the weirdest Oedipus complex this side of the galaxy.

Persephone furrowed her brow and wondered what was up, her mind flashing the question of 'does he want to quit?' She frowning a little, she gazed below in slight displeasure, although it was lifted a tad when the tentacle went to stroke at her lips again. Not as stimulating as directly playing with her clit, but at least it meant that Antipode hadn't backed out on her. She wiggled her hips impatiently, but didn't say much about the switch in positions there.

"I wanted to say 'don't stop', but since you kind of did, there's really no point in me telling you again, is there?" she said coyly, leaning back in the chair a little. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the tip teasing her labia, prodding somewhat at her entrance, but never going in. It was, in fact, quite a maddening experience, but she could wait. After all, she was the one who thought that if things didn't go right, this whole affair would go down faster than a fat kid in a wagon going down a hill.

She smiled when he told her he wouldn't let her cum quite yet. "And why not?" she asked, using that sweet tone of hers. "Didn't you agree to help me out?"

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 am

Laughter. That's what happened, then. He was amused! And she could feel it, the impression of laughter, the impression of mirth. He was teasing her, just a little bit, and she'd be able to feel it! Not just physically teasing her, because that was obvious, and not exactly ending... nor did she want that to end, and he didn't want it to end either. However, he was teasing her mentally. Playing with her in a slightly mean way. But it wasn't with malice. It was more like a little joke, yanking her chain just the tiniest bit.

But after that laughter, that little bit of a joke, he responded once more, and she'd feel his words swimming in her consciousness once again. His tone was more playful than before. He was showing emotion more clearly now, or at least the emotions he wanted her to know about. There were certainly more, but he had the luxury of keeping his thoughts to himself, when he felt like it.

Why? Why merely tease you, when I could make you cum? Because it might be fun to see you squirm. But, if you insist, I can 'help you out', so to speak. Was it just her, or could she see the quotation marks in that sentence? I'm aware of your thoughts, of course, about going too fast. I don't intend to ruin this... of course, since I'm interested in your pleasure above all, it'd be against my interests to, wouldn't it?

However, even so, the tendril slipped a little farther up. She'd feel it there against her clit. However, this time it was even wetter, and began stoking in long, slow movements. It wasn't so much the tip as more the length of the incredibly slender tendril moving up and down her sensitive bundle of nerves. His words might suggest his teasing, but even as he asked, it seemed he was returning to what she wanted...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:15 am
Profile YIM

She could hear it almost, thanks to the power of imagination. Although it was nothing compared to Antipode's mind powers, if her imagination could put a sound to his non-existent voice, making her ears ring with something she shouldn't be hearing, well, wasn't that something as well? The student pouted appropriately, her expression somewhat akin to a cat that had just been drenched in bath water and was eyeing its owner with an intent to claw. She had no idea where the source of all the tentacles that still surrounded her in that classroom was, so she just stared forward and pouted.

He was laughing at her and she wasn't sure whether she should laugh along or not. The her that would remember Antipode probably would have laughed, then tugged at the tendril prodding at her or would have tried jumping into a random mass of tentacles she saw just to see what would happen in that odd, silly manner of hers, just because she knew he wouldn't let her injure herself...much. Knowing him, he might have let her fall anyways, to teach her a lesson or to just have fun at her expense.

"'Help me out'?" she repeated, not liking the fact that she could see air quotes of all things. While the image of a tentacle monster making air quotes with whatever available appendages it had was a pretty funny one to her--note to self, draw it later--that fact that Antipode had used them at all made her worry just a tiny bit. Although his goal wasn't to make her suffer and curse his existence by taking her and using her like some cheap whore, it was in a human's nature to sweat the details anyways.

It was pretty agonizing, having it move so slowly on her that it might cause her to cry out of frustration. She had the mind to do as she had thought previous, about stomping out of there, but without any memories about their previous encounter, she couldn't make a proper calculation on what might happen after she tried walking out.

And...he was probably hearing this inner monologue, wasn't he?

She sighed. Life was so unfair.

"Well...try not to keep me waiting too long...it's not polite to leave a girl hanging for too long."

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 am

Internal monologues. He liked hearing them, and hers was especially interesting. He was beginning to lose her, because he was teasing just a little bit too much. No, he wouldn't let her hurt herself, but still, the teasing clearly wasn't having a positive effect. It was actually a little frustrating, that he was still making such large mistakes when it came to humans, especially a human he'd already met previously! Then again, he could always just let loose a flood of the proper hormones within her brain, to increase her arousal and simply keep her too distracted to think too much about this... but he'd rather not.

There was a better way, after all! The tendril toying with her little bundle of nerves so lightly... stopped toying. Instead, its wet tip began rubbing against it with greater gusto, even a little more energetically than that original manner, to stimulate her even more than he had before. He'd bring her to orgasm, and thought the lack of even more waiting a fair price to pay. He wouldn't stop again, and though she'd get a break, it'd be fair to say that the pleasure she would feel wouldn't really stop again until the end of the night. Even if it was at a lower level, from time to time.

And so the tendril, that single one within her panties, rubbed against her clitoris more intensely, and it would be clear, just from it's careful motion, that it intended to follow through with what was promised to begin with. Perhaps this would please her?

Alright... I've had my fun. Don't be so sensitive, Persephone. I find myself still acting as though you remember me... and I'll assure you I won't hurt you. Though continue to think freely, I hold nothing against you.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 am
Profile YIM

If she had to guess, she supposed her first time with Anitpode was in a bed and she had insisted on being properly cradled by his tentacles or it wasn't going to work out for the both of them. Persephone remembered being rather pushy when she first arrived at the school, mainly as a defense mechanism. She thought she must have been excited, coming across Antipode somewhere on campus...had it been in her room? Had she somehow dragged him there? She certainly didn't know.

A bed would have bene appreciated for this time round, too, since for the activities they were about to do a chair would be way too uncomfortable.

Persephone sat up straight in the plastic chair, taken by utter surprise when the tendril playing with her slit quite suddenly returned to stimulating her clit--with a shocking amount of intent as well. She yelped and moaned, spreading her legs more as her body was reminded of what was going on, what purpose it had set out to do that night and--oh, god she didn't want him to stop.

Then don't stop! she thought, her mind a bit of a jumbled mess as she zeroed in on the wonderful sensations she felt between her legs. The tension was building up in her once again. The thoughts in her head became a static mess; like when you were tuning a radio and getting bits and pieces of various stations.

When she felt that she would climax, she held onto the top of two desks, her brow sweating a little and her hands becoming a little clammy. All she could think was, 'don't stop' through the incomprehenible mess her head was, barely making a sound outside of it, her voice lost to her as the tension in her becme tighter...tighter...tigher...

"Aaaah!"

She came, pleasurable waves crashing through her very veins as her insides twitched and her panties became quite a bit more drenched in the aftermath. And yet, she still thought, 'don't stop' as she rode out her physical high.

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 am

That, of course, had been a very long time ago. Antipode had been much less skilled in dealing with humans. In fact, he had a lot less tact, a lot less understanding. Hell, he'd popped in and essentially started in with a "hello. My name is X. What's your name?" It was ridiculous, to go back and think about it. It had been a year and a half, two years previous to this moment. Nevertheless, Antipode had grown since then. He knew more. He was better at what he did, and what he intended. And he had much greater understanding. He didn't really like thinking of that past, but nevertheless it had been pleasant.

And here she was again. Only this time, she had forgotten everything that had happened. She'd changed, that was clear. But perhaps all that he'd learned in the intervening time would improve everything. Antipode listened to her thoughts, to her musings on how it had happened the first time. He could show her! However, that required her to say yes, and he wasn't going to just force memories onto the girl.

So for now, he'd focus on her feelings. The sexual energy she was releasing, even from this simple action. And yet, the only thing she thought, the only thing she said, was 'don't stop' over and over. And he didn't stop. And when she came, the tendril rubbing against her didn't stop, didn't even try to stop.

In fact, if anything, her orgasm was the start of an even more active role. Her legs were spread wide, her body more exposed. And though the chair wasn't comfortable, she needn't even be on it for very much longer. But for now, the tendril continued rubbing with that hurried intensity against her clit, not stopping or even slowing down, as her body shuddered in a delicious, wonderful orgasm.

And she'd finally feel some of the other tendrils approach her. Some of them began moving to her. She'd feel several of them slipping into her shirt. Against her sides. Against her legs. One on her neck, and soon a few of them lightly brushing against her breasts. But they moved slowly, only a few at a time, and the main focus of energy stayed on that little button between her legs.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 am
Profile YIM

"Haaa....aaah...aaaah!"

Persephone was leaning dangerously back on the chair, only managing to stay up without falling, because she had such a tight--though slippery--grip on the desks that were on either side of her body. Just a bit more on her precarious perch and she could topple over and onto the floor. However, it would seem that she shouldn't worry so much as she twisted and turned on the plastic chair, for Antipode would eventually be taking her off of it, wouldn't he?

He kept stimulating her clitoris as her body kept going occasionally rigid, making the orgasm she had feel all the more intense from beginning to end, instead of stopping and letting her enjoy the slow, descending aftermath, which would have been good, too, but it looked like Antipode was intent on making good on his promise to 'help her out'. She was gasping for breath as she felt other tentacles coming her way, worming their way into her shirt and brushing up her sides in a rather pleasant way. There was one that was on her leg and it tickled a little and she gave a stiffled giggle, moving the aforementioned limb away so she wouldn't be tickled further.

A soft, breathy moan escaped her lips as the fleshy cords moved in unison on her body, going so far as to caress her breasts. She closed her eyes and her mouth, somehow remembering a lecture from her older sister about a lady never leaving her mouth wide open unless she wanted something stuck in it. Persephone wouldn't have minded having something stuck there later, but at the moment she snapped her jaw shut out of reflex to the sudden memory. She breathed through her nose, but anyone could tell she was breathing heavily either way as the tentacle still rubbed at her love button between her legs.

Persephone Williams

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 am

Persephone's orgasm was quite the pleasant thing. Her reactions were intense, her response exquisite. She was in the throes of pleasure, and Antipode worked as best he could to extend that pleasure as long as possible. He was still going by her last thought, 'don't stop' and had decided he wouldn't, in any real degree, from this point forward. Well, that wasn't true, he could do whatever he wanted, and wouldn't limit his future actions. However, Sephe might find herself in ever more intense points, and for as long as he could manage. After all, he already had a plan.

But at the moment, no plans were really important. What was important was the tendril caressing her clitoris, continuing without stop even now that her orgasm had subsided. He wondered, idly, whether Persephone would orgasm more quickly the second time. Nevertheless, his actions began to shift. The tendrils continued moving around her body. They surrounded her limbs, now. And a few even wrapped carefully but with strength around her waist. And, just like that, she was lifted up off of the chair, and up into the air above it!

Would you like me to set you down... or just stay in the air? He found it amusing, but if she wanted to be set down he'd do it. In fact, perhaps he could find a more comfortable place for her...

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 am
Profile YIM

At this point, he could have her sideways, upsidedown and backwards the Persephone didn't hesitate to tell him as much--in between little gasps for air, of course. But she did have a preference for having her back against something, but she didn't exactly wanted to be taken on the floor either.

"I don't mind...nn...being...h-held like this either, b-but..." She raised her hips a bit, trying to get the tentacle still working at her 'orders' to rub her at a different angle. The same he was working was fine, but Persephone found that if you played too much in the same place, the feeling would become dull and even a bit painful afterwards, so she helped Antipode switch place to somewhere else. She moaned when the tentacle found a spot to the right, suddenly feeling the spikes of pleasure going through her again. It wasn't an orgasm, but a promise of one in the near future if Antipode kept it up.

She held onto the tentacles wrapped around her arms, almost a bit too tightly--as if afraid of being dropped carelessly onto the floor.

"Might be better for my vertigo....if you did put me down though..."

Persephone Williams

Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:05 am

Vertigo. Unpleasant feelings, and general lack of comfort. Well, Antipode figured she did have a point, in that he didn't really want to make her feel displeasure. Still, as she herself was stating, she didn't want to be laying on the ground or anything either. There wasn't a bed in this place, or anything of the like except for mere uncomfortable, unstable chairs. Antipode would have to think, because he wasn't going to go make random things appear out of nowhere. It just didn't seem proper, afterall, and he didn't really feel like doing it.

Would you tell me, then, what would be best? The ground isn't good, and here in my tentacles isn't, either, so where, exactly, would be best for you, hmm?

Of course, even as he considered, and discussed it to her, Antipode hadn't stopped what he had been doing. At this point, he was scarcely fondling her, barely doing much more than rubbing her sensitive clit. She'd moved her body, and the tendril was now rubbing against a new spot, touching and caressing that sensitive nub in a way that shot newly fresh pleasure into her brain.

And he wasn't stopping that, even as he discussed the matter with her. Her panties were soaked, her thighs were moist. It was good, but it was only a beginning. Hell, he hadn't even penetrated her yet! But she was sensitive... and this was a good thing, he felt.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 am
Profile YIM

Persephone truly didn't mind the time nor place, since, to her, this was a once in a lifetime oppotunity and she had to think on it--when she was able to, of course. It was a rather difficult thing to do when one's mind was close to being turned into mush. She told herself over and over that she should focus! Focus! Even though she was impatient to get started, she should enjoy this as much as possible, shouldn't she? She bit her lower lip and thought it over, mulling over it as she allowed her body to react for her for the next few seconds...

"Try...laying me down...but on top of your tentacles..." she suggested. "...I won't leave your grasp and I don't have to lie down on a cold, hard floor." It was good, sound reasoning. He needn't randomly bring things into existence and and she didn't have to wory about being dropped or having to lie on something cold and hard and most likely to drive her pleasure away.

Her panties were wet and so were her inner thighs as she was held by Antipode, his tentacle still rubbing at her clit. The others still on her body were barely touching her, but she still continued enjoying their touch. She supposed that this would be the quiet before the storm; everything didn't always start off intensely right off the bat and she was glad that this hadn't started with her legs already in the air. She twisted her hips a bit, pressing her legs together at the knee and trapping the tentacle between her thighs.

Dear lord, was she already slick! And all because of this thing wiggling down there. Looking down at it with those curious blue eyes, she actually studied it, since she never really got the chance to before, she thought. Something else to add to her collection of drawings on the chalkboard!

At long last, she opened her legs again, unable to really keep it there or from letting Antipode do as he please as well.

"Mm...may we please continue?"

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:47 am

He wondered how he'd look. What she'd draw of him, what sort of being he'd be in both her mind, and on paper. It'd be amusing to see, after all. And he hoped to see eventually. This would, after all, be a very important moment for Persephone, and though she didn't have her memories, she could always make new memories. And he would end up creating them for her, without a doubt. After all... his goal was to do something that would be very hard for someone to forget, save by erasing memories. And why would he want to erase her memories? Especially with one such as her, the memory would mean the next time would be just as interesting. Perhaps moreso, in fact. And as one who searched for new experiences, that was something he wanted, very much.

The tentacles he possessed moved a little more on her command, and, oddly enough, he did as she suggested, laying several layers of tentacles down below her, and then laying her on top of them! It was ridiculous to look at, yes, but nevertheless it was a comfortable, if oddly fleshy, and strangely wriggly bed. He dropped her down slowly, the tendrils letting go of her as she was placed onto the bed of tendrils, and she could feel them moving underneath her. Perhaps some of them could move up to pleasure her too in time? Regardless, now the work began.

Continue? Indeed. We shall do so, then.

Did he continue? Oh yes. the tentacles moved, then. Up her shirt, up her skirt, down even her socks. Her clothes would begin to be removed, piece by piece. It started with her shirt, undone and removed carefully by a minimum number of tentacles possible, being pulled up and off of her arms.

Her skirt was next, easily undone and moved away to the floor. It fell softly, and was barely audible as it hit the ground. Her shoes, and her socks, were removed at about the same time by several agile tentacles. They were all very good at removing clothing without damage. They'd done this before, after all.

And now she was left in her bra and panties, and Antipode couldn't help but enjoy the excitement that was coming... he anticipated quite a great deal more, to be honest, and hoped he'd be correct.

So he continued. The bra was popped off easily, exposing her breasts to the rather cool open air. And further, down below, several tendrils moved into her panties. One from behind, slipping down the crack of her ass, the other moving down the front. They pulled in tandem, sliding the sodden panties down her legs and off her body entirely.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:51 am
Profile YIM

It was quite the odd bed and Persephone had to not think about a bed of worms, otherwise she would freak herself out more when she had other things to think about--like how soft it was to lay on them. They had a distinct warmth as well of something alive and she felt like she could just curl up on this bed of tentacles and fall asleep right there, since she had tired herself out some--not that she would go to sleep. Nothing ruder than falling asleep on your 'lover' (and this term is used VERY loosely) right before or during sex! But it was pleasant, as Antipode and Persephone wanted, and she closed her eyes a moment to enjoy things a bit through touch.

She helped to remove her clothes where she was able, rather surprised that the unseen alien could take her clothing off so easily without ripping anything. The young woman would have volunteered to take off her button up blouse and jacket for him, but he managed on his own. She felt somewhat embarrassed though, being exposed bit by bit. It felt like the first time for her--Hell, technically it was the first time for her. Again. Not that the student was aware that she had shared a lovely first time with Antipode already.

Although she was nervous, she was excited, her body anticipating what was to come as well. It craved for more after her first orgasm under a stranger's 'hand' and she was positively dripping onto the bed of flesh beneath her. She moved her hips again, for the tentacle at her clit was still there and she didn't want to get off too quickly again. She had bene in a frenzy before, but now she was going to enjoy the moment.

Her arms were around herself, for she felt a little cold, but allowed the tendrils to take off her bra, allowing her to see the point peaks of her soft round breasts. She wiggled a bit as two more removed her panties, leaving her absolutely bare of anything. Despite having a hand in all of this herself, the girl gave a comely blush, arms wrapped as much around herself as she felt both embarrassed to be in her birthday suit and also a little cold.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 am

She wouldn't have much time to be cold. After all, the activities to come would almost certainly warm her up a great deal. Or at least make her feel warmer... or just ignore it a little bit. Antipode's tendrils moved, then, the one on her clit moving away from her finally... and moving down a little bit, beginning, very carefully, to rub against her free and exposed lips. The tendril moved lightly, touching right on the outside, moving back and forth, not penetrating her, but teasing her a little more.

Only after a short while did it go back to her clit... but another little tendril replaced it, teasing her opening lightly, dipping just the tiniest bit inside of her before pulling out. It rubbed and writhed right up against her flesh, even as the other tendril rubbed against her clit again.

Elsewhere, things began as well. On her sides, her back, her thighs, right underneath her butt, the inside of her knees. Tracing the insides of her upper arms, just lightly. Hell, tracing everywhere, just lightly. But clearly sexually, clearly teasingly.

But the tendril on her clit wasn't really teasing. The one dipping into her pussy only teasing somewhat... it was clear what he could do, wasn't it? Heck, he hadn't even touched her breasts yet...

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2