View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fragmented (for Antipode) 

Post Fragmented (for Antipode)
There are days when a girl just takes what life gives her.

Other days, a girl would simply just scream her head off and try to find something to let some steam off.

This is one of those 'other' days; at least it seemed so to one Miss Persephone Williams, rape magnet and thw woman with an unholy amount of luck on her side. The pink haired young woman was used to lazying her days away at her garden with her flowers, peacefully and innocently splashing about and having fun in her favorite lake or swimming at the beach without being accosted by anyone. It was a good life, filled with fun, sun and solitude on an island far away from the rest of civilization.

It was driving her nuts. Probably because most of the students around her were getting action and she wasn't getting any and she had seen quite a few new students come and go. She felt like the old spinster with cats people often made fun of behind their back. Normally, this wouldn't bother her, but whenever the young woman would hear moans coming from next door in the dorm or inside a closed classroom she was about to enter, well....she simply had enough! It simply wasn't far all these girls ere having fun and she wasn't. If she was going to be stuck on an island she might as well make the best of it. College was all about experimentation, wasn't it? However, before she went down that road she'd try her hand at actually getting at a male.

Alright, sure she'd never been on a date and had never been kissed (as far as she knew) and the very idea of seducing a teacher or a staff member was almost appalling, but she refused to let her 'problem' get the best of her.

And what was this problem?

Well, as far as she knew, Persephone Williams was still a virgin and it ticked her off like nothing else. And so, as many young women have done before her, she 'went looking for trouble'. Or just a quick lay.

I really should be thinking about getting my first time with someone I like, but with all the sex going on...ugh...my body is hurting for some attention... She thought glumly to herself as she walked the hallways of the school. They were only rumors, but she heard that some of the professors were actually quite perverted and wouldn't mind taking advantage of a yung woman like herself. Thinking about that, she actually got a little nervous and faltered in her steps.

Agh, who knows what type of STDs these guys have...or worse! she thought indread, re-thinking her whole situation. Sure, she was horny, but enough to just throw away her 'first time' with some old geezer she didn't know who had all kinds of epic sexually transmitted diseases from god knew where?

I'm...such a failure...a chicken! Persephone thought glumly as she leaned against a wall and slid down until her butt touched the floor of one of the empty classrooms. Sigh...I guess I'll have to make do with 'Mister Pink' or something... For the unitiated...Mister Pink was the nickname for Persephone's vibrator, which she hadn't used in a while, due to...certain circumstances.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 am

Post Re: Fragmented (for Antipode)
For Antipode, there were different kinds of days as well. There were those normal days, which he spent interacting with his avatars and enjoying the company of random girls on campus, who generally reacted in ways that were getting somewhat predictable. How was one to have any stimulating conversation with someone who was either 1.) scared out of her mind or 2.) pissed the fuck off? Granted, making even the most stubborn girl cry out and cum seemingly endlessly was pleasant, but that was getting to be a lovely everyday habit. Taking a hit of the drug that kept him going. Unlike for humans, it always WAS as good as the first time, and sometimes better, depending on the girl involved.

However, there were days that weren't like that at all. Days in which Antipode encountered something interesting... more specifically, someone, of particular interest. Someone who didn't act normally, someone who had thoughts or feelings that allowed him to experiment, or learn more about the human race. This was one of those days.

Antipode had encountered Persephone before. Indeed, she seemed to have quite enjoyed the event the previous time. However... seeing her again after so long was quite a shock. He had assumed she'd been sold off, or was in the clutches of some very, very happy monster. After all, she had been one of the few who truly seemed to enjoy tentacle sex, in its own right. Oh, the others really liked how it felt, but this one had that amusing, unusual trait of liking the idea itself.

It seemed more common in the rest of the world than it was on the island. But when real monsters were on the island, he figured the illusion had been shattered for most of these girls. Ho, hum.

However. Here she was. Again here on the island. Or had she never left? Either way, something seemed different. Definitely the same person, probably not a clone. He'd have to investigate.

But further... well. He was going to rape her, too. That wasn't an afterthought, in fact he looked forward to it. But it was something to be savored, and in this case, not rushed into quite so quickly.

So he contacted her, then. He didn't bring out tentacles. He didn't grab her, or seize her. He simply contacted her. She'd hear a voice. Not with her ears, but seemingly coming from nowhere, deep in the center of her mind. It wasn't her own voice, and it clearly came from outside... but none of her normal senses were taking in the voice. It was as if the words were being beamed directly to her brain!

Well, well. Look who we have here. Persephone. It's been a long time. I wonder if you remember me.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

In her boredom--and to ease the pain inside of her; were pains like these even normal to begin with?--she picked up a piece of chalk and drew on the blackboard. Just random little doodles that really didn't mean anything to anyone, but her. Recently she had been having strange dreams that were both exciting and scary. She drew the very things she saw in those 'dreams' and those things were...well, to put it bluntly...tentacle monsters.

For little doodles, she put a lot of effort into them, although they weren't nearly as menacing as their original counterparts were. She drew a blob-thing that had huge eyes. She searched around and found a blue chalk and drew in the eyes of the blob, which looked more like a worm thing with cute little tendrils. She drew a demon next to it and under the demon she drew this alien with a large head and a very small body with 'warts' as she called them. It had a sort of large smile and a tongue that was snaking out.

She drew many different creatures, monsters and aliens--pretty much everything and everyone she had ever encountered on the isalnd--in great (and extremely cute) detail. There wasn't one that wasn't drawn and filled a space of the large board. She smiled, though, while she drew them, an odd thing. Most would have harbored thoughts of resentment at these beasts who raped them in their dreams, but for Persephone...well, she never was normal to begin with.

There was one last space leftover on the blackboard. Space for just one more.

But she had no idea what to draw there; she was sure there should have been one more....

One more...

...I can't remember... she thought, a little sadly. Shaking her head and placing her hands behind her back, to stepped away a moment to take in all of her 'masterpiece'. Ah, itlooked good, if not for that last bit of empty space. What could she fill it with? She ran out of 'ideas' and she could feel the pains returning again. She had never felt want as much as this, which she thought was odd for her. Sure, she had stopped masterbating altogether, finding no real excitement in it anymore than watching two old people going at it.

Alright, maybe not. Even that kind of mental image would make Persephone cringe.

She stood there for a little while, trying to think of 'who' was missing from this grand picture when she heard it.

"Holy cow--who?!"

She whirled around, trying to discern where the voice had come from, only to belatedly realize that she didn't exactly hear it. Well, she did, but it was more like...in her head? She could practically see the words, too...written in bright orange...

"Who...huh...what?"

Oh, yes. She was quite confused as to what was going on. And it was quite obvious he had no idea who was 'speaking' to her.

Ironically, it was this very same 'person' whose 'form' that she lacked in the grand 'tableau of monsters' she had drawn in chalk.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 am

Antipode had watched this strange pattern, and in fact had held off his words until she was done. How amusing! She was drawing, in fact, every single monster who had ever raped her. And seemed happy to do it. Every one, in fact, except for him... that was the cause of his comment at the end, asking if she remembered him. And as he watched her react, surprised by the voice, it was becoming clear she could not. He wondered... could she remember ANYTHING? Well, only one way to find out.

You don't recognize my voice. I'm disappointed. Then again, you neglected to draw my picture, either, so I suppose that makes sense. Tell me, though. Do you remember any of those others? Or is this just the way your mind is informing you of memories you don't have?

He even sent an emotion to her. Clearly his, clearly nothing that was her own feeling, but his, beamed to her. It was slight disappointment. But even so, there was a series of other small feelings. Feelings of curiosity, amusement, even wonder. Antipode was getting emotional today, and she might even be able to feel, not hear, or see, but feel his pleasure at her drawings.

Anyway, though you don't remember me, you HAVE in fact met me before. I gave the name Antipode. You can't see me, but... well. Take a look at all the things you drew on the wall. Then, take a guess, at what I must be. Go on! I'm curious if you'll figure it out.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 am
Profile YIM

The pink haired girl--young woman really--furrowed her brow as she looked around quizzically, still trying to pinpoint that voice. Even though, instinctively, she knew that it was nigh impossible for her to have heard the voice with her actual ears, it was also along the same line of inconceivable that she could feel the words being spoken to her on a level she didn't quite comprehend. It was like sharing someone else's thoughts, almost and, quite frankly, it freaked her out a little as much as it excited her.

Wow...this is almost like ESP. She thought to herself, not really caring if her mental eavesdropper of sorts could hear her or felt the elation that she felt.

"No, I think I'd remember someone who talks in my head," she said aloud, smiling in amusement. But then she frowned as she replayed what Antipode had said to her. Draw...him? What exactly did he mean by that, she wondered as she cast her sky blue gaze over at the chalkboard filled with doodles of monsters. Could he have meant...?

The student laughed it off, shaking her head in disbelief. No way. No way, she thought. Even before he had even (heavily) hinted at what he was, she still couldn't wrap her mind around it--just like the first time. Until she was wrapped firmly in his clutches of course....

Persephone tilted her head to the side when he mentioned his name. Antipode...Antipode...

"I don't think I remember you at all, sorry. Although that is kind of disappointing...I mean...if you are a tentacle monster, I think I'd remember you pretty well. I mean...I guess I remember these guys...." She trailed off as a thought suddenly occurred to her. The 'tentacle monster' here had hinted to her that she had memories...recollections of these creatures she had drawn with her own hands onto the board, creatures, until recently, she had thought only to be figments of her imagination. And if she had met Antipode before and obviously these guys on the boards weren't just dreams...

She counted the amount of monsters on the board.

She laughed. Really laughed.

"Holy hell. Antipode...I really must have gotten around!" she said, not at all scared that she was talking to a tentacle monster. She should be, she really should be, but the ridiculousness of the entire situation just made her want to break out into giggles. Alright, she had to be dreaming again, she thought, because for this to be a reality...it just wasn't plausible to her. If sh had sex with all of these diferent alients and creatures, how come she could still feel her hymen? And believe you me...the girl had actually checked herself out prior to her 'man hunt'.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 am

Indeed, it was exactly like ESP. Because it was, actually, ESP. And that, really, was the crux of the matter. She couldn't hear him because it was a psychic thing. Not that Antipode was probing deep enough in her mind to hear her thoughts. Now, he could do so now, which was something he couldn't do when he had met her. However, that required a bit of effort, and he didn't mind leaving the girls' minds free, at least at the beginning, from his probing. Still, this was very intriguing. She really didn't remember, did she?

He watched her respond to his words. She really wasn't understanding, at least at first. That reminded him of the first time. Lack of comprehension. Lack, even, of understanding, at least at first. It was like the first time all over again! How pleasant. Even so, the lack of memory was irritating. He wanted to talk to this girl! Ask her how she enjoyed the last time, and chat about things like this, before he took her again. However... he realized, of course, that something even more interesting had occurred. She'd lost her memory, and other things, subtle things, felt different about her.

He wanted to find out what those things were! And wanted to understand what had happened to her memory. He watched, with pleasure, as the wheels behind her eyes began turning, and she started to realize what he had meant. However, she denied it! At least, that's how it seemed. She seemed to be having a hard time believing it. In fact, in the end, she denied it entirely. How strange.

Gotten around? It wasn't precisely your choice, understand. Generally, what happens on this island is that monsters come and capture, and then rape, the girls here. You were raped numerous times. You do have one advantage over the others... much of the time, you've enjoyed such things. In fact, if I remember correctly, you have a thing for tentacles... which, you must understand, I find quite a refreshing change.

For a moment he was silent. He was beginning to enter her mind. What kind of blocks would he find in there?

It's unfortunate that you don't remember me. But I hope I can remedy the situation, and return your memory at least of me. Something significant has happened to you. Because the fact that you don't remember anything of this is rather curious. Someone, or something, must have tinkered with your memories. I know of at least a few forces who might have done so. But... depending on how powerful the block is, I might not be able to return all the memories. Even so, I'll take a look.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Still giggling a little, she just went with the flow, as she had always done in these sorts of situations. Not every day one got to meet a tentacle monster. Sort of. She still couldn't spot him, no matter where she looked. Just where was Antipode hiding? She was sure that it wouldn't be so shocking if she saw his actual form out in the open. She, apparently, had already seen some pretty freaky stuff already and the young woman doubted that she could be caught by surprise anymore. Plus, the ESP thing was already blowing her mind a little.

"Could you come out? Even if you can't speak, I'd feel better if I could see where you are..." She walked around the classroom, suddenly feeling apprehensive. She hadn't realized it, but it was getting dark outside and the room itself had no lights turned on, besides the ghost light situated over the teacher's desk right in front of the blackboard. The little blue-white bulb gave off an eerie glow around the room, casting mysterious shadows everywhere. While not worthy of the scariest horror movies available to mankind, the atmosphere of the room did scream of creepy.

A pencil left behind by some unattentive student fell onto the floor, startling Persephone enough to let out a little yelp.

Damn horror movies. Served her right for watching hentai with horror flick elements. Tentacles she could handle. Creepy crypt-like atmosphere? Not so much.

"I guess it wouldn't have been my choice if I got around raping monsters, I suppose," she said. "I feel kind of disappointed, too. True, I got raped a lot, I guess, but I got to meet tentacle monsters? How many girls can boast that?" Probably the whole island, considering the natures of these guys...but anyways...

She blinked. "Mind block...?" She was a little bit worried that anyone would mess with ehr mind and was now a bit leery with Antipode was going to go digging in her mind, but since he had already been in there, there really was no point in fighting back....Plus, she read somewhere that fighting back resorted in bad headaches...or was it being blown across the room? No, wait that was Harry Potter....

Should Antipode delve too far into her mind, the only things he would be able to make out would be fragments. Fragments of a metallic lab...women in white coats...a strange machine attached to Persephone's head...and her screaming and screaming as various things are injected into her body...

However, should the alien simply choose to skim the surface, he would only come across four letters.

N. I. C. E.

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:03 am

She was acting, once again, so... almost, well, happy about it! Almost wistful, as though she rather wouldn't have minded being attacked by a series of tentacles. But then again, this WAS Persephone, so that wasn't too great a surprise! Still, it was amusing, hearing her say something like this. That even though she was raped, who got to meet tentacle monsters? It was so different than the normal situation, that Antipode couldn't help but feel pleased. And while he prepared to probe her mind, in a manner that wouldn't harm her, of course, he spoke to her, almost freely. He was feeling friendly to this one. It was like... a cow that threw itself at you, begging to be made a steak. Wouldn't it be endearing?

Well, I wouldn't be too disappointed if I were you. After all, I'm here, and you can bet I won't skip this opportunity... but regardless, a lot of those monsters are less than nice. I'm fairly sure you encountered a few who you truly hated. After all, some feel joy at girls' pain, and even one who enjoyed tentacle sex might not find that trait attractive, even in a tentacle monster.

Antipode listened to her. She wanted to see him. Well, the spooky lighting might scare her a little more, but he decided to follow through. Without touching her yet, here in this spooky, dark area, she'd see tentacles begin to appear. At first, they'd be like shadows, almost. Hard to see. Soon, though, their number would make it clear that there really were tentacles here! They didn't seem to come from any single spot, they were just...there, around her. ALL around her, and moving as she moved, so that she wouldn't touch, feel or hear them. She had full range of motion, but even so... there were those tentacles, here in this increasingly spooky room.

As he appeared, he delved into her mind. She couldn't see this part. And he found exactly what was described. N.I.C.E. And further, horrible seeming memories.

But it seemed he could reconstruct the ones she had of him... taking the parts that were there, and adding his own recordings, both from outside, and even recordings of her mental state. She would remember everything... but only for that event, for that was the only event he possessed in his memory. And it'd be perfectly, exactly like how she remembered it before she lost said memory. So he told her.

It seems... your memory's been sealed quite tightly. Whatever they did to seal it, it was quite serious. My knowledge of the human brain has increased a great amount, since I created a few of you recently, but I'm unsure of the techniques they used, and I don't want to risk damage. Perhaps he'd create some perfect replicas, and experiment on those Persephones until he figured it out. But anyway, I can, however, recreate your memory of the first time we met. All your mental states are recorded, so I can actual return that night to you. What do you think of that?

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM

Persephone had to admit: he was getting a little freaked out because of the darkness of the room. It was odd, really, that Persephone known to brave even the most horrifying and heinous looking of tentacle monsters tha the island could dish out, was scared of the dark. Perhaps it was because she peferred to confront things head on, in her own way that way she could easily rationalize things enough not to be scared. It certainly took a very malformed monster to make her blink twice once she met (and had conversations) with it.

Although the young woman was quite sure she wouldn't be frightened if she saw Antipode as a whole--or remembered who hew as and what had transpired between them--however, as his tentacles made themselves known around her, she was reminded of that accursed horror movie she saw the other night. Sure, the real thing didn't scare her, but the fake stuff sure did get her heart and mind a-racing. Being ravished was one thing, but being eaten whole as some of the girls had been in that movie...She shivered at the thought. Little did she know that she had already been 'eaten alive' a couple of times already by some of the monsters on the island.

She felt uncomfortable seeing only the tendrils of something surrounding her at all ends. She tensed up as she moved and so did they, givig her quite a bit of moving room, althogh not enough to let her escape if she suddenly felt like this was all too much for her. Which it wasn't but she was a bit out of her element in this case.

Only three things really made Persephone squick: Slime, leeches and the dark. And being in the dark was bad enough without thinking about the other two--agh!

She sat herself down on one of the chairs before she keeled over from paranoia and fear made by her own imagination and shook her head, trying to clear it that way. So, he could restore her memories, could he? The pink haired girl wondered if that was such a good idea to do that. Not that she didn't want her memories back, but to only have a section restored? She wasn't so sure she wanted that...she would feel so...incomplete. Wold it be weird for him, if he only remembered a fraction of his past? Of what made him who he was? Sure, Persephone, as a whole, was no different than the Persephone everyone knew, but to her...to her, it would be as if another person were living inside of her, because these memories would be 'separate'.

"I'd rather not..." she said at last. "...unless you could restore all of them, I don't want to be...fragmented." She looked down at her feet, seeing a tentacle close by. Dare she try and touch one? Obviously, she and felt them before; what did she think, she wondered. Was it soft? Dry? Hard? Slimy? She was curious and as she thought absently her own hand snaked down between her legs and thought of all the things just one of these tentacles could do. She became a little flushed as several types of dirty images came to mind and she rubbed herself through her panties a little, all the while wondering...

...wondering if he had taken her virginity already and somehow had put it back.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 am

Antipode, of course, had a slightly different perspective. He wanted her to remember. After all, first meetings were interesting, but it was a second meeting he was after here. However, she was making her wishes clear, wasn't she? She didn't want to remember, because it would make h er feel incomplete. He was still inside her mind, at least partly, for the moment, and could actually notice her surface thoughts. After all, he had been preparing to enter memories into her mind. For that level of access, surface thoughts would almost certainly be easily seen.

And he was intruiged. She was afraid of the dark! But not the tentacles... however, the tentacles in the dark were a rather nerve-wracking thing to her, it seemed. He wasn't going to go turning the lights on... well. Maybe he should.

Would you like the lights on or something? You're seeming rather nervous.

Nervousness. If he could avoid it, he would. Because his goal was to feel her pleasure. And if she had a thread of discomfort through it, it almost... corrupted it, just alittle bit. The less discomfort, the less unhappiness, the less distraction, the better. And sure, that was a selfish reason to want to accomodate someone, but it definitely had the effect that, in practice, he was much nicer than the norm seemed to be, much of the time.

So you really, truly don't want your memories back. That's unfortunate. I was hoping to talk to you again, with at least a shade of who you were. Besides being interesting in its own right, it would have been... pleasant. After all, I could always take them away again at the end, leaving you with only these memories. Well, these memories edited to remove the ones you had before, and that part of the conversation. Or stay with none at all. Though I have a feeling you won't take that last option. In fact, I'd be sad if you did.

He was being honest! Really, truly. However, before he'd started speaking, she'd already begun touching herself through her panties. It was amusing, and, with one last note, he had to respond to it.

And so he did. Several tentacles approached her. One touched a hand. Not grabbed it, but touched it. She'd get to feel it. Soft, fleshy. Not too wet or anything.

And another, however, a slender, tricky tendril, wound up from underneath, and joined her fingers in rubbing her body.

Randomly starting to finger yourself while talking to a tentacle monster. That's an interesting thing, if anything. Anyway, because since I had been planning on reentering those memories, I'm far enough into your mind to hear your thoughts. They're quite interesting, let me assure you.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 am
Profile YIM

"Ah...well...lets just say that I'm a creature of light," Persephone replied, chuckling a bit in nervousness. It was silly, really, but she didn't especially like the feeling of being watched and for some odd reason always felt like something was stalking her in the dark--even before she had taken her first steps on Shokushu's campus. Perhaps it was her human nature kicking in there; humans did fear the unknown and there was nothing as murky as the dark where one couldn't see anything. Sight was a sense that humans relied on the most to live every day life, after all. "I'm not too fond of the darkness..."

The young woman was like any other person, of course, with dreams and fears. Not everything about the young woman had to be strange, odd or quirky, although to be frightened of would-be ghosts in the dark at her age was silly and she knew, but it was a hard feeling for her to shake off and it seemed to have grown tenfold since coming to this school. And so, like any normal person, she sought to distract herself by any means and for the pink haired student, she fidgeted when she was nervous. In this case, she was 'fidgeting' with herself under her skirt.

"Well, I wouldn't mind making new memories, so no...I'll keep these memories, thanks," she stated, pressing a bit further into herself as her sky blue eyes roamed around the room. She could feel the fabric becoming wet the more she rubbed and push at her panties, stimulating her clitoris and entrance through them. As she continued to play with herself to keep her mind off of the fact that she was in a dark room surrounded by tentacles (somehow, knowing there was someone out there made her feel loads better about being in the dark), she started becoming aroused, shown easily by the fact that her nipples were starting to show through her blouse, peaking into hard nubs.

"Oh!" She was caught by surprise, but it was a pleasant one. One of the tentacles was touching her hand and it wasn't anything like she had imagined. Something in the back of her mind recalled feeling something similar and she stroked it curiously with her free hand.She yelped again when she felt another tentacle touching her, although it was much less decent than the first one...

She blushed. Right. Fingering. Tentacle monster. Schoolgirl. Yeah, not the best combination, she had to admit. She chuckled though. "Yes, well...whether or not I finger myself has no bearing on what will soon happen, right?" The young woman thought to get up and run, but remembered she was quite surrounded, which assuaded the fact that she was 'alone'.

"Oh, you are? I don't remember much of you, but I said I didn't want them to come back unless I could get them all..."

The tentacle touching her felt nce and soothing, a total turnaround from what she eas expecting, but then again...Antipode probably had his own motives for the way he was acting. She wondered how her first time went...

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 am

...and of course, she merely had to say the word and she'd be able to remember, perhaps even more perfectly than she'd normally be able to, what had happened. Of course, even seeing that thought, he wasn't going to just force it to happen. That would probably make her struggle, and he rather didn't want her struggling. In fact, what he wanted was just what she was doing. Getting aroused, enjoying herself, and enjoying the feel of his tentacles there, and very soon everywhere.

Had he forgotten to explain to her what he intended to do with her? Well, he'd ALREADY told her once, but he supposed he might as well explain himself once again. After all, what was the harm? If things went the way they were going, she might very well remember again, soon enough. But he'd leave that to her choice. For he could replace those memories, at least temporarily, and wouldn't mind doing so, even if it was only for a little while. At least she'd remember this event, at least she would as long as she didn't get robbed of her memories once again.

I haven't quite explained myself. I suppose that's what happens when one forgets. Well, as I told you before, I'm Antipode, a being from greater dimensions beyond this one. This body, this entire form, in fact, is not much more than an avatar. A physical form created for my use here. My mind is many levels more advanced than a human's, with a number of layers. Some of these layers, however, are similar enough to be able to contact you in a manner you can percieve.

Now, as to what I want. As you can see, I'm contacting you psychically. Or at least, directly, mind to mind. Well, your emotions, and particularly your physical feelings, are something I can feel quite strongly. Your pleasure, particularly sexual pleasure, is something quite lovely. So enjoyable, in fact, that I really take quite a bit of time out of my day capturing and ravishing young human girls like you, pleasuring them as long as I can and as intensely as I can. So, whether you finger yourself or not has great bearing on what happens next. Because, to be frank, your pleasure is what I'm after. And this is a very good way to begin.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 am
Profile YIM

Her cheeks were tinged a light, rosy pink that was reminiscent of her oddly colored hair. Perhaps she was feeling somewhat embarrassed that she found the idea of being taken by so many tentacles so arousing, especially when there was someone her more than willing to fulfill the fantasy she had since a long time ago. Or maybe the way Antipode spoke was making her cheeks start to go red with some memory she couldn't quite recall; a memory that was trying to match itself up to the voice and the owner of the voice who was speaking directly into her mind.

Did it matter, really? A part of her screamed that it did matter, it really did matter that she rememebred, while Persephone as she was now didn't think it relevant. The two of them had been seeking something and theywould both find it here. After all, hadn't the pink haired student been looking for a bit of trouble (although, she sort of failed in that aspect this time) when she went to search for someone to help relieve her of her problem? And Antipode...well, it would seem that he was more than willing to relieve it. And there could be worse prospects out there, she supposed. Much worse. She would much rather be ravished, than raped.

Still, one had to think, she had to have some reserves about this, right?

She did. Anything could happen and that was what made tentacle sex so appealing to the girl. It was just a romp, to her. It would be an intense experience!

Oh, yes, it was certainly going to be quite a new memory, she thought as she rubbed harder against her clit, stimulating the bundle of nerves through her panties still, which were now quite wet with her juices. Her breathing began to hitch a little as she divided her attention between talking to Antipode, playing with herself and making sure those tentacles knew what they were doing as they touched her, too. But it still asn't enough for her.

"Care to help a girl out?" she asked, almost sweetly to Antipode.

Persephone Williams

Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Ravishing, rape, it was all the same to Antipode. Except for the fact that this way, the lack of struggle would make it oh so much easier to get what he wanted out of the deal. Persephone wanted a romp? She wanted to find trouble, and have a good time, and have those feelings in her loins satiated in the most intense way possible? Well, this tentacle monster from another dimension was going to give her that. He still wanted to return her memories. But he'd wait. He still saw it inside of her, that argument going on. But if he intruded too much, she might start to fight against him.

So he was going to relieve her of her problem. And she'd remember it, too. Until the next time some monster came and played with her memory. Still, he might be able to retrieve it all... it just came with some great risks. He didn't want to damage her further, she was too prized a human specimen to be thrown away so casually. But still...

Help you out? I think that can be arranged. Indeed it could. However... he had a plan. And this plan had him starting slowly. Very slowly. Why break her lovely anticipation by ravishing her to begin with? Oh no, there were better ways to start. And the first thing, the very first, was to help this young girl to a nice little orgasm. Preferrably while still wearing clothes, as a small prelude, a taste, perhaps, of what was to come.

So the tentacle that had nudged her, down below near her fingers, would redouble its efforts. To be more specific, this tendril began by moving slightly underneath her fingers. It'd focus, this single, thin little tentacle, would be on rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her panties. It'd start there, moving up and down, slowly at first, barely touching. Then, it'd press forward, not breaking the panties but still putting just the smallest bit of pressure on her sex.

And then the tendril would move to the side, slipping inside of those panties, and move up to her clit! It was a little wet, partly having to do with the moisture that was even beginning to seep through her panties, but it was cooler than her flesh, just a little bit. It moved, this fleshy digit, up to her clit, and began stroking it directly, without anything in its way.

I hope you won't mind... but in this particular instance, starting slow might draw out the most pleasure in the end. Don't you agree?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 am
Profile YIM

So, Antipode thought he could arrange it, eh? Persephone was curious as to how he would go about things, since things could go south in so many ways and it would have been a pity if her anticipation was thrown out the window in favor of intense ravishing right off the bat. The pink haired student imagined all the deliciously decadent things they could do and couldn't wait to get started. Yes, she really was an odd one. Perhaps the idea of tentacle sex was really one of an attractive one, seducing her right out of reason because of her fantasies.

Then again, she had a powerful imagination...one that was almost enough to make her feel what she saw in her mind's eye.

Like imagining she already had a tentacle inside of her, shafting her already...she could feel a 'phantom' one, inside of her as she rubbed her clit through her pants, legs spread wide as she sat on the chair in the darkened room. Although, imagining right now really wasn't neccessary, considering she had the real deal not to far from her, feeling her up as well.

She looked down curiously, lifting up her skirt a bit for a better view as the tendril Antipode already had there pressed more into her, making her moan softly at the sight. She noticed that it was already a little wet, probably as a result of pushing into her wet entrances and transfered from her cotton panties being stained with her sexual juices. Seeing it in real life, the student remembered that she had once thought that if she saw such in act with her own two eyes, she would be revolted, but the opposite was true. She really was getting turned on by this display!

The young woman kept her eyes on it as it rubbed at her outerlips through the panties, then snaking inside to play with her clit. By this point, she had stopped touching herself down below and held onto the desks at either side of her, biting her lowerlip as she kept her eyes between her legs.

"N-no...I don't mind..." she replied, a little unsteadily. "J-just...don't...nn!" She couldn't finish her sentence as something spiked in her--a sudden flash of pleasure goign through her. It wasn't an orgasm, but a simple warning that she might be close to one as tension coiled within her. Her breathing became heavy as her mind zeroed in on the sensations caused by one little bundle of nerves being stimulated by an alien tentacle of all things.

Persephone Williams

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next