View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 No Class (Natsumi) 

Post Re: No Class (Natsumi)
Kneeling down in front of the fiery haired demoness, Natsumi was ready to be fucked, her pussy dripping her love juices onto the floor with a small puddle already forming showing her want for the beautiful demoness.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Sensing the girl's helpless lust made Barbie giggle with delight. The longer the girl went unfulfilled, the more intense the experience would be for Barbie!

The demoness took a seat on a box, spreading her legs open wide and revealing her bright-red pubic hair and dripping pussy, showing through a hole in her crotchless leather panties.

"Worship." She said simply.

Barbaricia

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 am

Dropping to her kness Natsumi crawled over toward the sexy demoness wanting nothing more then to please her and be pleased herself. Planting a kiss on the moist lips of the demoness she waited for her next command, her mind clouded with lust.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:10 am

"More!" Barbie hissed at the girl, wrapping her powerful legs around the girl's shoulders and pulling her in fiercely. The demoness' high-heeled shoes pricked at the girl's back as the intensity of her lust grew, and the girl's face was pressed firmly into Barbie's pussy.

Barbaricia

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:24 am

Being pulled in against the demoness' pussy Natsumi began to lick at her slit running her tongue from the sensitive clit all the way down her slit and back up getting the taste of the fiery girl. Speeding up her licks Natsumi's tongue seemed be a blur as she was trying to lick all of the juices off Barbie's sopping pussy.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 am

"Yes! That's good, girl. That's very good!" Barbie was moaning as the girl continued to worship her warm and wet cunt. She knew that tasting her juices would just make the girl hornier!

"I may keep you here for hours. I hope you don't have anything important in class today!" Barbie giggled mischievously and pulled the girl's hair.

Barbaricia

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm

As Natsumi took in as much of the sexy demoness' honey as she could, she felt herself getting even hornier as she continued to lick the fiery demoness' nether lips. Her already wet pussy was soaked now, with quite a bit of her juices running down her legs to pool on the floor.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:15 pm

"If you wish to get any pleasure yourself," Barbie said with silky tones, "I'm afraid it won't happen. I suppose you could use that mop handle, if you like."

The succubus squeezed the girl's head with her thighs, doubly enjoying her pleasure and the girl's sexual frustration.

Barbaricia

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 am

Her head caught between the fiery demoness' legs, Natsumi sped up her licking paying attention to linger on the clit of the demoness' soaked pussy, flicking it with her tongue each time she licked.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 am

Barbie's thighs closed tighter on the girl's head, and the demoness started to shake as she felt an orgasm approaching. She grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her in tightly, rubbing her face all over her hot cunt.

"Ah!" Barbaricia cried as she orgasmed, spraying the girl's face with a large amount of sexual fluid in the process. She held the girl in place for a few moments, letting her continue licking, before she pushed the girl away, giggling at the mess on her face.

"Well done. I accept your apology for your earlier behavior."

Barbaricia

Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 am

Sitting back on her knees, her juices running down her thighs and the demoness' hot juices all over her face Natsumi waited for Barbie to tell her what to do next.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 am

Barbie giggled at the girl's lust. "I'm not helping you, girl. I've had my fun. If you're horny, why don't you pleasure yourself why I watch? Are you THAT desperate? It seems that way!"

The demoness crossed her legs and laughed again. "There must be something in this closet you can use to get yourself off, you little slut. Now!"

Barbaricia

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Believing the succubus' claim Natsumi turned around and reached for the broom shoving the handle into her sopping pussy the bottom of the broom near her hand so if Barbie chose she could fuck her with the broom.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2