View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus)
Forneus snickered, amused by the angry glare he was getting from her. But he still did nothing, waiting for her to answer his question. And once he did, he laughed softly, "Very well." A split second later, he was back on his knees, sitting up, and released her legs from his hold. Sliding his cock out of her pussy, Forneus pulled Freya up off the ground. "Let's see, what did you say earlier...? Oh, yes."

The demon moved back onto his rear, his legs lying out, slightly bent at the knees. Forneus chuckled as he pulled Freya around, and then onto his lap, his cock standing upright between her legs, glistening with both his seed and her juices. "It is probably a very good thing, you know," The demon whispered into her ear, "otherwise this probably would have really hurt."

And with that, he lifted her legs up with his arms, her back stuck against his large chest, and with a hand, he positioned his ridged shaft at the entrance to Freya's ass. Then, without warning, his hips buckled up, driving the cock into her ass quickly, burying half its length into her. Using his upper hands, he gripped Freya's hips, pushing her down onto the rest of his hard member, laughing softly at her.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:40 am

Freya had expected what was to come and gritted her teeth as the monster pushed his cock right up her ass. She hissed a little, grunting with the effort of accepting all of him into her and she tightened reflexively. It was a good thing he had taken her traditionally first, otherwise he would have went in to penetrate her anus dry and that would have been quite the painful experience. While Freya was fond of her power games, she did not enjoy self-harm or any pain given to herself--she wasn't a masochist after all.

She held on for dear life, because she didn't feel like faling over due to being vigorously screwed from behind. Her bare back was to his chest as the rest of him went in her anf she cried out as she was filled again. Oh, but gods, he was huge and she felt like she was going to burst from behind. Her small, firm butt could only take so much abuse. Wiggling a bit, she felt a bit empty though. Her pussy was gaping wide and still dripping her juices mixed with Fornicarus' seed, droplets of the mixed substance falling to stain him and the floor with the evidence of the 'fallen queen's' shame.

"Nnn....god...so...big..." she grunted out. When she heard the monster laugh at her, she could only glare at the floor and mutter, "And don't you dare laugh at me!"

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 am

The demon sighed softly as he drove his cock in and out of Freya's tight ass, positively enjoying this and their entire bizarre game. Just as he thought, submissive humans weren't as much fun as the feisty and stubborn ones. Especially if they were to even go as far as to response in the way this 'queen' had done so. The demon could see himself paying her another visit soon or later. And as tight as she was, he absolutely loved the feeling of his thick cock sliding in and out of her, penetrating as far as he could push it into her. Yes... she would be getting another visit from him.

At her angry remark, Fornicarus only laughed more, this time more deeply and pronounced, as if highly amused at this. "And just what makes you think I'll stop laughing, Williams?" Fornicarus snickered as he lifted Freya softly, and pushed her back down on his cock roughly, igniting more of his laughter. "I'm quite sure you got the 'point' I was trying to make."

"You humans are really fun, you know. But you, especially you, you're rather very much more... entertaining than the rest of your kind." Fornicarus chuckled again, a free hand sliding under Freya's leg, several fingers slipping into her wet and abandoned hole, plunging in and out at a steady pace. "Think your sister would amuse me just as much, hmm?"

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4