View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus)
Returning to a solid state, one of the Fornicarus appeared in front of the girl, grinning. "I think it's about time that you gave up on the idea of escape, because as you can see, it's pointless. Come on, I can tell that you are the kind of woman who uses logic instead of irrational thoughts to decide her actions, surely your logic is telling you that you're fucked. But knowing you humans, you still actually think there's a way out. I suppose that's what they meant when they spoke about the resiliency of the 'human spirit', perhaps."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"I do not know the meaning of hope," Freya said. "Simply determination."

And she pulled a gun on him. Of course, it wasn't a real gun (school regulations wouldn't allow her to keep a real firearm), but it would serve her purposes. Where she kept it, no one could say. Some joked that she had something called 'hammerspace' where she kept her little paintball gun, but she had it on her always, nonetheless.

For a creature like Fornicarus, a real gun probably wouldn't even tickle him, but that wasn't her aim. And if he laughed at her 'toy', well...all the better for her. She shot once and hit metal, the telltale sounds of a very hard plastic paintball round making its mark. She did not smile or frown, simply shot again. And again and again, never once hitting the demons near her. And if he laughed, well, it never was her intention to do him physical harm. She ignored him and just kept shooting.

One more shot and she reached her goal. The metal used on the heaters could be easily dented and eventually broken, considering how old and rusted they were. Just enough force and they would break open and that was what Freya had hoped for. That and the pressurized steam coming out of it. It went very far--going as far as to spray one of the Fornicarus' from behind with boiling hot steam. Soon the whole room was covered in mist and Freya made a break for it again.

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:48 pm

A loud shriek erupted from one of the demons, upon getting hit with a blast of hot steam from the busted heater. A fucking diversion... and this girl managed to happen upon my major weakness... The rest of the Fornicarus backed away from the pained demon, unwilling to go near the heated air. Soon, the beast could no longer remain together, and began to fall apart, becoming less solid, effectively 'dying'.

But what did it matter, it was merely just a replicate of the original. But still, to be outsmarted by a mere brat rankled the creature, making it angry. She would pay for it, that Fornicarus swore on.

The nearest replicate to Freya charged at her, ignoring the steam, as being of the air element, steam was as visible as open air, and thus, the 'smokescreen' was no smokescreen at all but rather much akin to a sheet of glass. One that he, figuratively speaking, broke through and grabbed her arm with both of his right arms, preventing her from going anywhere. It then dragged her back to the rest of the Fornicarus.

One of the Fornicarus, nearest to the broken heater, charged up a sphere of blinding energy, and after opening both sets of teeth, fired it at the heater, obliterating it in a split second. That ended the threat it had posed, and hopefully the brat would not make the connection that they were vulnerable to extreme heat.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh, crap.

Rarely would an expletive ever be thought of, let alone leave Freya's lips. That it would even come to mind at all meant that she couldn't think of further moves. She had calculated all of the angles and knew that the moment that this monster made physical contact with her meant that it would be checkmate. It was over. She lost this game.

Unfortunately for Fornicarus, she wasn't stupid. She managed to put two and two together, as bittersweet as discovering his weakness was. Even in his grasp, she managed that chilly, insincere smile.

"Hm. Looks like it's checkmate. However, one thing is clear from my observations, Forneus..." She smirked insolently.

"...You can have me as many times as you want, but you'll never even get close to my sister."

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 pm

"You are really beginning to annoy me, Miss Williams, and I do not appreciate being annoyed. The only thing this is doing is making me consider going after your sister now and rape the two of you together, and if you want to keep her away from me longer, you would do well to close that mouth of yours."

Fornicarus spoke flatly as he dragged the girl by her arm back to the auditorium. The rest of the Fornicarus began to break down, no longer having any purpose now that the prey had been caught.

Within the ruined floor of the auditorium, with few chairs left intact, a massive Fornicarus sat, waiting for his duplicates to retrieve the female. He had never really taken part in the hunt, allowing his copies to do that instead. At all the doors and on the stage, duplicates of Fornicarus stood guard, ensuring no one would get in... or out.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Freya only chuckled. "Ah, but you see...you'll have trouble catching her. For you see....unlike me...she hates cold places." And there was nothing more than that as she was dragged away, although she was quite tempted not to keep her mouth shut--and no, she wasn't going to mouth off...at least, not in the way Forneus' copy would have expected. The Williams sisters were famous for that--surprising the monsters that often came after them.

Would she hold back? Or would she give in to impulse?

Knowing it would only serve to piss the copy off--and at this point, she really didn't care if she did, since Persephone was the nice one and Freya was known to be the more mean spirited between the two of them--she leaned down to give the hand holding her arm as she was being pulled back to the stage a good long lick before turning away, face as impassive as ever. Although, if one looked closely, you could see the hints of a very impish smirk.

"Hmm...not a bad taste, actually..." She held off the fact that she wanted to also add on that he would taste better with sme wasabi and soy sauce.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 am

Ignoring the impish smirk and the surprise lick, the duplicate arrived at the auditorium, pulled Freya in, and pushed her toward the real demon. Then it remained at the entrance, preventing it from being used.

The large monster in the center, towering above the female, with its long tail coiled around him much like a serpent would have. Fornicarus stared down at Freya, clearly amused at her antics so far, and slightly annoyed at the fact that due to the way she answered one of his replicates' remarks that she might have realized his weakness. Remaining silent for several moments, the demon merely stared at her before considering what to start with...

"You've proven to be resourceful, Williams, but not resourceful enough to escape my little replicates. Though, I applaud you for managing to take down one of them at the very least, even if it was a fluke. But, as you said, this is checkmate. You've lost."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 am

As Fornicarus stared down at her, Freya satred back at him, standing erect and poised, like the ruling queen amidst the chaos of her kingdom slowly coming down all around her. There was no mistake in the regal bearing she bore and the prideful way that she stood her ground, even in defeat. She smirked.

"We Williams' have always been cursed with luck, good or bad."

But of course, like any girl brought up properly, she would lose with grace.

Taking her skirts in her hands, she curtsied to the large demon in front of her.

"I concede my defeat...this time."

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:33 am

"And to the victor goes the spoils of war." Fornicarus quipped after Freya spoke about her defeat. It amuses me that you carry yourself as if you were royalty, especially when your... ahem, 'kingdom' is in ruins. Well, just what shall we do with you, 'your royal highness'?"

Fornicarus grinned, his voice dripping with sarcasm, entertained by the situation now. In his mind, he could see it, a scenario with him standing triumphant over the defeated queen, his forces occupying her kingdom, and the ravishing of said queen that seem to always follow such scenarios.

"What kind of punishment should I hand down to the defeated queen, hmm?" The large demon chuckled, considering various ideas and discarding those that he found to be lacking and further considering those that appealed to him.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 am

Freya simply smiled coyly. "Well, as any queen would know, you could take my body, but nothing else of me," she replied, keeping an eye on the demon as he considered the things he could do to her. "And as you stated...to the victor go the spoils of war and I know that I have lost. And so...I must abide by your will."

(lol No idea what else to write.)

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 am

Fornicarus chuckled, amused at both her answer and her attitude. "Then in that case..." The serpentine beast lowered himself, approaching the defeated student, a smug grin on his face. "If you're going to abide by my will, then I'd like for you to unclothe yourself." The monster chuckled again, watching for her reaction, and wondered whenever she'd be too proud to do so or not.

"From one royalty to another, heh, I may allow you to get off lightly provide you play the part of the defeated queen well enough." The demon laughed coldly, enjoying the scene so far.

(No worries, lol, happens to everyone, right? #-o )

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:03 am

Freya stood there a moment, exhaling and inhaling softly before her hands began to move.

"From royal to another, hm? Very well..."

The first thing she did was to toss her gun aside; she would retrieve it later. No point in using it right now, but she would later when disciplining any student dumb enough to get in her way later. Next sh went behind her back and undid the silk laces of her dress, pulling the ribbons out one by one until it was loose enough for her to slip off her shoulders, then drop to the floor, leaving the young silver haired woman in her undergarments and tights. She kicked the dress off to the side as well.

Gracefully, she spun for him, arms spread, to give him a good look at her soft, gently curvy body.

She slipped off her dancing shoes and then the tights next, leaving just her white bra and panties. The bra, she undid and slowly slipped off the straps on each side, then took it off, holding it out in one hand for Fornicarus to see, although he would probably have more interest in her perky breasts which were hardening due to being exposed to cold air. Next went her panties, which she shimmied down with her back to him...To be more precise, her bare bottom to the beast watching her. The ring of muscle to her anus and her slightly wet, shaved pussy was his to enjoy until she finally took the last garment off and thre it over to join the rest of her clothing.

Once again, she stood with arms spread and spun around for him to look at her now naked body. When she faced him, her face was impassive as usual, though her eyes held something much more.

"Do with me as you will, my liege."

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 am

Watching as Freya undressed herself and presented her body to him, with grace and dignity befitting a queen, and a defeated one at that, Fornicarus growled his approval, enjoying Freya's actions so far. With the tip of his great ridged tail, the monster swept away the clothes along with the debris, clearing away a large space on the floor before Freya.

"Considering that you are the spoils of war, and I do so like showing off my trophies... You shall lie down and pleasure yourself before me, I want to see you reduced to nothing but a plaything for a conquering king, and I think that shall do nicely." Fornicarus snickered, settling his face upon one of his hands, his fingers cupping his chin.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 am

Freya, despite herself, always did like them stronger than her, although that didn't mean she had some sort of complex. Oh, no. She prefered those who had the will to match her own and Fornicarus looked like her match, in this case. He had played well and so, she would pay for her loss in this battle between them...their own strange, bizarre little game of make believe where he was king and she was the queen whose kingdom he had conquered, although it did not mean he had conquered her just yet.

Those ice blue eyes stared at the beast before looking toward the open space made to her. Not a single bit of debris in sight. Not even a splinter to pierce her flesh. How quaint. She walked forward, her hips swaying in motion until she found a spot right in the middle where he would get a good view. Freya was a performer, after all, and a damned good one at that. And she would give him a show.

Her hands played with her breasts at first, squeezing them in her hands as she stood there. They were soft to the touch and very pleasant to hold in her hands, the weight of them very nice indeed. She caressed her own curves before she sat down, the coldness of the floor sending goosebumps all over her body. Her legs were pressed together at the knee and she sat demurely as her hands came back up to play with her round breasts, massaging them in circles.

After a little while, one hand slipped down from her chest and her legs opened up like a flower blossoming. Every movement she made was calculated--like one of the many dances she choreographed, everything she did was done for a reason. Her sex was exposed, already glistening a little; it was no joke that she enjoyed the thrills of being chased--it had actually turned her on a little. With three figners she positioned them at her entrance, but did not push them in right away.

With two of the fingers--the pointer and ring fingers--she pushed aside her folds, the labia hiding her pussy, while her middle finger began to stroke and prod carefully at her entrance, teasing herself a bit before plunging in and beginning to masterbate. It started of small, with just one finger, but soon a second finger joined it as her pace became faster and then the third was also inside of her, too.

Byt this point, there was a faint blush on the ballerina's pale cheeks as her fingers pistoned in her and she was now lying on her back. Her other hand was also down below, rubbing at her clit, double stimulating herself as she tried to get herself off in front of Fornicarus. She moaned and writhed on the floor for him, sweat beading her forehead and some of her juices dripping out of her from her pussy as she kept on thrustung her fingers into herself. She practically glowed under the moonlight that illuminated the room--a rare sight indeed for anyone to see.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 am

Grinning smugly at Freya, Fornicarus enjoyed watching the female pleasuring herself, an extension of the victory he won over her. He could certainly see that she was a skilled actor, capable and experienced, and that had been obvious in her actions thus far. This little scenario of theirs amused him to no ends, a pseudo-war of sorts and now the part where the victor would parade his trophy in front of his 'army'. It was certainly proving to be quite a delightful game for him.

He could see that she had been turned on by this game of theirs, a subtle clue to her personality. He would have to repeat this the next time he happened across her but for now, he would enjoy his supremacy over the female.

Silently watching, the monster grinned as Freya openly masturbated in front of him, her becoming aroused and horny as she pleasured herself with her fingers, and now, her hands. She did look rather sensual in the glow of the moonlight, which only added to her allure and beauty. You did not find young females who could carry themselves the same as Freya. A true prize, to be sure, for any monster.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next