View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Moonlight Waltz (Fornicarus)
Yes, Persephone may have been the little princess of this island, the literal joy of anyone who came across her, but she, Freya, was the queen.

She was close to release now, her icy eyes screwed shut as she came dangerously clsoe to falling over the edge now. Her back arched and her legs spread to accomodate her more, her sex now positively moist with her attentions, a small pool of her sexual juices forming under her bottom. Her breath was short and her heart was beating quickly in her chest, banging against her ribs and she contneud to thrust more into herself, increasing the spread.

Finally, she threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent cry of ecstacy as she came, her sugary walls twicthing inside of her as she dutifully rode out her orgasm, keeping up her rhythm inside of her, fingers rubbing at her clit. She stayed arched throughout her physical high as pleasure coursed through her veins until she finally settled, lowering herself down back onto the cold floor, breathing hard. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, drawing a line of her own juices as she did. She laid on the floor, panting, legs askew and her sexy still dribbling with her honey.

Sky blue eyes stared at the watching demon now, challenging him.

"And what would my liege like for his queen to do now?"

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 am

Freya stared at him, her eyes clearly challenging him, and asked her question. The demon 'king' smirked as he looked at her, saying nothing for a moment. Then he threw his body forward, all four arms held out, and slowed down as his hands made contact with the floor. Staring down at Freya from above, Fornicarus chuckled, "I've conquered your kingdom, I've taken you prisoner, and now, I'll conquer your body."

Shrinking in size and height, the demon grew smaller rapidly, no longer filling up the large auditorium. In a matter of seconds, he held himself up over the female, six feet in height now, clearly with the intent to force himself on her. "You are my prisoner, naturally, and mine to do whatever I wish to, according to my will... and my whims, no?"

No longer in his serpent form, Fornicarus lowered himself onto his knees, his upper arms still holding his form off the ground. His lower arms, however, slid their hands up Freya's thighs, over her hips and smooth stomach, and traced their way back down. Then they gripped her legs, pulling her closer to him, her legs spread apart, her moist sex close to his thick shaft. A smirk spread on his mouth, and he quipped, "Divide and conquer, Freya."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:37 am

Eyes peering up, the 'queen' stared back in defiant tranquility at the demon 'king' as he spoke to her. Those challenging eyes never left him as his form shrunk down to a more manageable size for the young woman--he literally would have killed her if he had tried taking her in that larger form--coming to loom over her smaller form. Oh, yes, he was well-built, wasn't he? A strong king indeed, intent on conquering the country that was now her body.

Her body was still sensitive from the pleasure that had sung through her veins and she shivered slightly as the lower set of Fornicarus' arms traced along her curves, making goosebumps form and for the young woman to momentarily close her eyes. Taken forcibly or taken in premeditation...it was more of a stalemate, wasn't it? But Freya wasn't going to tell him that at such a pivotal moment.

She laughed through her nose, a sort of chuckling sound.

The silver haired woman stared back defiantly, wiggling her hips in a way that could either be an attempt at escape or to get closer to the shaft at her entrance. She could feel it there already, the tip so tantalizingly close to her hot pussy. She smirked.

"Then conquer me, if you can."

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:53 am

Fornicarus, still smirking his smug smile at his hostage, began sliding the length of his penis up and down the slit of Freya's moist slit. "Oh, I shall, my 'queen', I shall." The monster spoke softly, his crimson eyes staring into Freya's blue ones, as if they were fighting a battle of wills. He then penetrated her warm pussy with his shaft, pushing it into her inch by inch quickly, burying it all into her.

Not bothering to give her a chance to get accustomed to his cock, Fornicarus began sliding in and out of Freya, the act made more easier thanks in part to Freya's recent masturbation. He suspected that she probably wouldn't care for it anyway as eager as she seem to be, even as she continued to act distant and 'queen'-like,

The demon began fucking his ice queen at a steady pace, enjoying the way Freya's hot cunt felt as his cock ravaged her over and over again. "I must say," Fornicarus began, grinning, "By now most commoners would have screamed their heads off but you seem to be quite the same, just as calm and collected. Why is that?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am

Freya supressed a hiss of pain as Fornicarus entered her without much warning. Though her expression was a good mix of glowering ominously and pride, the way her icy blue eyes would flash up at the offending demon was the only indication that she felt any pain at all. His cock was much bigger than she had anticipated and it had stretched her insides in order to accomodate its large bulk within her hot cavern. She could feel every single inch of him inside of her and the young woman could bet that he was enjoying the feel of a young woman's hot, tight pussy squeezing his cock. And without even thinking twice, he was moving in her at his own pace, thrusting in and out.

Her pussy was tight and was greedily trying to keep his cock deep within her, slick, slurping sounds of him fucking her filling the room. Her juices covered his length, making the deed easier for him to push and pull out without hinderance. Her playing with herself had seen to that. Every slam into her would make her breasts bounce invitingly, her pink nipples peaking into hard nubs once again as he screwed her. The dancer's face was flushed a light pink, showing her obvious arousal as the color spread to the rest of her body, giving it a lighter glow in the dimly lit room. She only had the floor to keep hold of, which wasn't much, trying to keep herself steady as her cunt was abused.

When the question came, she gave a breathy chuckle, amused that he would even ask her such a thing in the middle of such a depraved act of sexual gratification. Nevertheless, she put on a smirk and gave him a simple answer any 'queen' in her position would likely say.

"I am no commoner," she replied, no stutter in her words. She looked him straight in the eyes, daring him to tell her otherwise or simply challenge his hold over her.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Fornicarus chuckled at Freya's response, "ah, but with your land in ruins and your kingdom in my grasp, does that not put the question of your rule in dispute?" The demon snickered, trying to find sore points if any that she had.

Upon withdrawing his cock from Freya's hot pussy, Fornicarus looked down at where their sexes met, with her legs spread open, her warm hole still spread open with the head of his cock, and back at Freya's blue ees. "After all, do kings not keep the territory they've conquered... with the point of their swords?"

At that, he slammd his hard shaft back in, making his point painfully clear. "Hmm, wouldn't you think so? And the question still stands, you've been remarkably different in remaining calm and logical. Are you simply accepting your fate or is this but a form of defiance, refusing to show 'invaders' the satisfication of tears and screams?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

If Freya was capable of bristling in annoyance, she didn't bother showing if the demon's words bothered her or not, but she did glare up at him as he withdrew. She would not lose this game just yet--she would hold out in this battlefield of sorts. After all, if she had to yield, she would yield on her own terms to this monster and no other manner.

She inhaled, then exhaled slowly, her breath a little shaky as her heart pounded in her chest. Her bossom heaved up and down as the demon spoke to her, her pussy feeling empty without the monster's cock buried deep within her. And then he was inside of her again and she let slip a cry of surprised coupled with a pleasured moan. Apparently, he had hit a good spot inside of her, which in turn actually startled the young woman, to the point where her composure crumpled for a second and she couldn't quite look the demon in the eyes as her shame showed in the deepenign color of her cheeks. Ah, she hadn't meant for that moan to slip out.

Taking another breath she dared to look back up again, those eyes as cool as ever.

"What do you think?" she asked arrogantly. She moved her hips, managing to pull herself back, then using her legs to impale herself again on his cock. It was a bit awkward, but she had managed the little feat anyways. Her pussy squeezed him tightly, hungry for more yet as a slow smile spread on the silver haired woman's lips. "I am no commoner and I will scream for no one lesser than me." Oh, so it was a challenge was it? To make her scream? It seemed so in the glimmer in her eyes.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 pm

"Then I will make you scream for me. You are certainly far more feisty than any of my other... conquests, but I promise you, you too will scream in the end. As much as I enjoy our little verbal joust, I fear I enjoy taking what I want far more." Fornicarus smirked that smug smile of his at Freya once again and began slamming his hard shaft into her warm haven, burying it as deep as it could go, while angling his hips slightly, hunting for that little spot that had certainly caused her to moan aloud earlier...

Grabbing her jaws with one of his hands, Fornicarus stared into Freya's sky blue eyes, and grinned smugly yet again, ever so arrogant. "You certainly have a nice moan, I think I'll be getting quite a few of those out of you, 'queen'. You certainly don't seem comfortable acknowledging that, heh."

His lower arms, holding onto her hips, had moved down to her legs, pulling them up at a different angle. His thrusts achieved a new depth and power to them, pushing into Freya with more force. "No one has ever proven me wrong, Freya." And in that little statement, it had spoken only of one thing, that he considered all of his activities nothing but battles of the will, breaking the enemy, figuratively beating them into submission. A battle for domination.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 am

"Nnn!"

Freya had to bite her tongue for the times when Fornicarus pentrated her hard and hitting the one spot that made her see stars. She stiffled any moans that could have come out and breathing shakily as she was mercilessly fucked by the monster. Being shafted so hard actually turned her on, but she kept her noises down to a minimum so she wouldn't give the demon the satisfaction of hearing her scream for him to stop or to scream for more and it would seem that her body craved the latter as it was stimulated into climax again. She could feel her body tense up more and more, but she held back to not fall over the edge because of him.

Her legs were put up at a different angle and her eyes widened in surprise when she felt that hard cock slide deeper into her quivering body. A strangled moan was all that came of it as the silver haired woman's concentration went all onto not making noise and keeping her from cumming all over herself yet again and also on Fornicarus. She wouldn't give in! Not yet! Not yet!

"Nnnn...we'll...see..." she growled up at him, forcing herself to ignore the pleasure pulsating through her flesh and skin. Oh, it felt so good. And it was so deep! So big and it was inside of her...Oh, who was she kidding. Even if she wanted to win, it felt sinfully good and she did want more. But she would make no sound as she arched her back, now pushing back as Fornicarus thrusted into her, moving in time with the demon.

Persephone Williams

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:23 am

"Oh, really now?" Fornicarus chuckled as he watched Freya fighting to stop herself from moaning or screaming out, all the while using him to further her own pleasure just as he was using her for his. "I do love me a good challenge." The demon snickered as he continued to fuck Freya at his pace, thrusting in fast and hard, and with the mental flick of a thought, his cock began the familiar shifting.

Ridges forming from the base of his shaft and upward to near the head, they would definitely enhance the quality of sex for him, as surely as they would for her. Without any warning, the ridged cock continued its thrusts, burrowing deep into Freya despite the vaginal walls clenching down on the shaft.

Keeping Freya at the angle she was at, he continued to aim for her special spot, choosing it as the greatest possible weakness to attack, in order to shatter her 'royal' demeanor and make her do what she was so determined to not do. It would only be a matter of time and a number of contact between his cock and the spot within her wet haven. Victory would be his, he was absolutely sure of that.

Absolutely.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 am

Oh, he was upping the ante, was he? Freya had to admit--this was going to be a hard one to get out of. The ridges rubbed and stimulated her insides differently from a smooth cock would and had her squirming under Fornicarus' hold, although the silver haired beauty was defintiely holding her own and keeping to her promises. Other than the occasional gasp for air caused by a well aimed strike at her G spot, the young woman did not make so much as a squeak, much less a moan.

But it was hard. So hard. And it was building within her, a pleasurable tension that was begging to be released with every thrust into her pussy. Her walls clenched and tightened as her back arched more fully, her chest almost touching the demon above her--she was quite flexible this one--and, against her better judgement, she came with a cry of ecstacy as her walls twitched spastically, pleasure coursing through her veins. It had taken a bit of time, but it would seem she had lost this game as well.

She continued to make little noises at first, whimpers as she felt her whole body on fire and she was practically aglow again, even underneath the demon's shadow. She looked up at him with those blue eyes of hers, covered with a thin glaze of lust.

Persephone Williams

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am

He had won, and they both knew it. Forneus smirked and shrugged, "So, Freya, I believe you've lost this match." And just to rub her nose in it, for no better reason to show off his supremacy, he added, "Now, tell me... What do you want me to do?" The demon grinned darkly, crimson eyes boring into azure ones, even as he continued to slide his shaft into Freya's honeyed depths.

"I want to hear you say it," Forneus chuckled as he kept his pace, "Tell me what you want me to do, and perhaps I'll just consider your request. After all, even a conquering king may grant the defeated a favor, though despite my recent victory, I think you're still far from being completely beaten."

His shaft still pumping into Freya, he brought her legs up to meet his thrusts, wanting to elicit more moans from the 'queen', loving the way her eyes seem glazed over with lust. "I'm right, aren't I? You still have plenty of defiance in you, don't you?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 am

Ashamed as she was to admit it, she had lost this match and that shame burned in her cheeks as she tried glaring back through the haze of lust in her cerulean eyes. But the slow smile to cross her pale pink lips did confirm what he said to her. While she had lost the battle, the war was still going on between the two of them. He wasn't just fucking with her brain--it would seem that he was intent on fucking with her mind as well, the sick demon. Well, he would have to fight to get what he wanted of her as she would not give away any inch so easily!

She moaned softly and whimpered as her latest orgasm faded out, leaving her body to build up the pleasure again in her belly. While experiencing two climaxes, she was far from being spent just yet. The young woman was willing to go one as much as Fornicarus did. The woman was surprised he was taking her so 'traditionally', but no way was she telling the monster to simply have his way with her in every way possible. Ah, that was a very erotic image to think about, but not one she would readily share.

"Wh-what...nnn...ah....do you...w-want me to...aaaah....aaah....s-say....my liege?" she managed, enjoying being fucked right out of her mind right now. It was steadily becoming harder for her to think coherently and it was that sentience during this time that would keep her in the game. Her body's wants and needs were overriding her rational thoughts and the moment that was gone, she was done for. "D-do...you want m-me...aaah...to...say...f-fuck me? That's...that's what you want, don't you?" It wasn't admitting what she wanted at all. In fact, it was making him make the decision for her, a sly little trick, by turning the tables on him.

"..Nnn...aaah....Do you...w-want me to say it...? Aaaaah....aaah....Do you want me bent over? On your l-lap? Up m-my...ass?" Yes, Freya was talking dirty; a rare occurrence.

Persephone Williams

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:02 am

Listening to Freya talk, even if she was having difficulties being coherent, amused him. That was a dirty trick, making him do what he wanted to her without saying it outright. She certainly deserved the title of 'queen'. But sadly for her, Forneus was no novice in the use of words and rhetoric, far from it. He would have to turn the tables back on her once again, but first...

The demon grunted as he delivered his last thrust before his orgasm hitting him heads on, his hot seed gushing out into Freya's cunt, filling her up. With a chuckle, as the last of his orgasm burned out, Forneus shifted his upper arm, propping it on the floor with its elbow, his hand clenched in a fist, allowing his face to rest on it while he stared down at Freya.

Lying still, not doing anything was being cruel to her as she had her own pleasure building up. He didn't want her to be incoherent now, wanted her at her best, so he denied her the pleasure of another orgasm for now. Waiting a few moments before making his move, Forneus leaned down toward her face, with barely more than an inch between their faces.

And he tilted his head to the side, his hot breath sweeping across her face, and spoke softly, "No, I wasn't asking for what I waned you to say. I was asking you to tell me what you're feeling, what you want from me now. If you want me to have my way with you, just say so."

A chuckle escaped his lips, "I'm a demon, no human has ever managed to beat me. And that's only because I've offered them temptations greater than any they could have resisted. I can see into your soul, and I know you absolutely want me to fuck your brains out. So... tell me what you want."

Last edited by Forny on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 am

Freya was starting to get into things, ready to just cut loose and just damn all her pride to hell as her womb was suddenly filled with the demon's seed. Her eyes fluttered shut as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled as well as being pumped full of cum, so close to release herself as long as he kept going. Gods, it was hot inside of her now! And so sticky...

Those ice blue eyes flew open when their owner realized that something wasn't right. One glance told her that she had been left hanging, right in the middle of sex--just as she felt the rising of an orgasm come, he stopped and didn't have the mind to keep pounding her! It was inconceivable, but there it was right there, next to her face, taunting her. And she had been so close to release again, so close to being undone. Did he want to drive her mad? On reflection, yes, he probably did. The monster most likely wanted her to beg for it--beg for him. The young woman huffed angrily, glaring for all that she was worth.

To drag this out or to let it end? To keep her pride or to spread her legs like a good fallen queen?

Logically speaking, this shouldn't even be happening at all, but Freya always did like her games complicated. Why fight against what they both wanted? Blushing, she looked away from the monster's gaze, even though she knew he could tell that she was starting to give in on her own.

"I want you fuck my brains out."

Cold and to the point, how else would she have answered?

Persephone Williams

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next