View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Peace Never Lasts (open) 

Post Re: Peace Never Lasts (open)
Alucard chuckled. Though it looked like the student was safe from its reach, she was still in quite a bit of danger from the alien. "Now, now," Alucard said tauntingly, "I hate to spoil a surprise. Why don't you come a little closer and find out, deary?" The monster's massive yellow eyes glowed a little brighter with anticipation.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 am
Profile YIM

"Heh...I'm smarted than you give me credit for creature.." Zilva stayed where she was her strength slowly coiming back to her. She was not moving any closer to this this..abomination. In fact as soon as she breathing returned to normal she would be getting the heck out of there.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:43 am

The alien smirked evilly and surged its arm a little further forward, grasping the student's upper body in the massive hand. Alucard lifted her a few inches off the floor as it did so. "Perhaps not," Alucard said mockingly. "Now, why don't we have some fun?" The monster slowly began to draw its arm back into the room.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:49 am
Profile YIM

"Dammit..let me..go!!!" Zilva stuggled against the monster's strong grip. Her feet were unable to reach the ground much less slow the monster. She was a little worried about just what the creature wanted to do to her that it considered fun. Her struggles were not weakening though as she had been able to rest at least. She tugged and strained at least trying to free an arm.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 am

"I think not," the alien said. "If I were to let you go, you'd try to run away, and then I'd have to catch you again. I do like toying with my food, deary, but at the moment, I'd much rather just enjoy you." Alucard brought its struggling victim through the doorway, and then smiled down at her.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 am
Profile YIM

"Food..oh..well then.." Zilva stopped struggling sighing as she looked up at the monster. "So this is how I die..eaten by a monster..and here I thought I would die by getting gunned down in New York.." She shook her head. "So tell me..how much pain is this going to cause me?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:07 am

The alien smiled to itself as her struggles ceased. "Provided that you cooperate," Alucard said, "it might even be a pleasant experience, deary." Alucard closed the door with its free hand. The monster's toothless mouth continued to hang open, already wide enough to accept the student's body inside.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 am
Profile YIM

"Sorry but I'm not quite ready to die just yet. As Zilva neared the mouth she lashed out with a powerful kick aiming for the inside of the monster's mouth. As tough as this creature was on the outside it had to have some weakness on the inside. Perhaps this kick would be just the thing.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:47 am

The alien's jaws closed gently around her kicking foot, trapping it inside the cavernous maw. "Naughty, naughty," Alucard said, its mouth apparently not needing to move in order for the alien to speak. A little work from the alien's tongue liberated Zilva of her shoe. Alucard then secured Zilva's other foot and attempted to guide it into its mouth.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Zilva struggled briefly before giving up for the time. There was no way she was getting free now..not with the monster's guard up. She would have to bide her time and hopefully she would get her chance to get away from this alive and well. "Those shoes were expensive.." She muttered barely loud enough for the monster to hear her.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am

The alien removed her other shoe, and then allowed the pair to drop from its maw and onto the floor below. Alucard then began to guide her soft body into its jaws, slipping Zilva inside up to her knees. The alien's tongue attempted to taste her legs, but found the woman's pants to be in the way. It would take a little more work to remove those, of course, but Alucard didn't mind.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 am
Profile YIM

Zilva was not liking the feeling of slowly being eaten alive and the thoughts began to cross her mind that maybe the alien wanted more than just food. She shook her head her upper body starting to thrash again more to use the adreline in her body than to get free. "Stop it...just...let me go..."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 am

Ignoring her words, Alucard continued to push the student deeper into its mouth. The massive tongue likewise attempted to drag Zilva inside the alien's maw, her clothing becoming slicked with its warm, gooey saliva. Her struggling hindered Alucard's progress a little, but it was still a losing battle for poor Zilva.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Zilva fought harder struggling to choke down the panic that was filling her body. As long as she remained calm there would be a way out of this. She tried to kick with her sock covered feet within the monster hoping to hurt it somehow. "Dammit!! Let me go!!!" She screamed more to let out some of the fear that was building.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:38 am

The alien slipped a little more of the young woman into its mouth, her body having disappeared into the monster's maw from the waist down. Alucard's tongue attempted to pin Zilva's kicking feet down with its bulk, sucking on the student's legs as it did so, hoping to remove her pants in the process.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next